User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages

Unread 25 Jul 2005, 23:19   #1
-Blue Moon-
Hello Tietäjä

-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future
I'm off !

So I'm off...
YUou might know me as Blue Moon / LordQuashi / Behert / BeherTux / BT / TuxedoMask / tuxed0

I've been playing Planetarion since round 1. I've been through good times, and bad times. I've changed nicks so many times I'm sure my psychiatrist would have *something* to say about it, but I have to finally call it quits, and I hope everyone will be okay with that.

I started playing with Vanx or Zava, I honestly can't remember which, with a group of friends from school. We each had 50 planets each, and had galaxies under our control, but we thoroughly enjoyed it, despite the obvious cheating. Round 3 I got me and my friends into a Legion protected galaxy 244:19 if I remember correctly. (man its insane I can remember my coords from all the way back then!). We played well, I ended 3rd, and next round I BC'd a little, and helped some smaller alliances (Shogun/FORT/Eden/Empirium, etc) get on their feet. I remember at one point in the 'block wars' Shogun (an amalgamation of fake-nicks, def-leeches and genuine noobs) were approached by both sides. That's when I knew I made a difference.

The round after that I joined Wolf Pack with the help of my good friends Catwoman and Taraka. WP was my home for a long time, and I treasured my time there. I hope that whenever I come back my name would still be worth something to them. After some discussions with some friends I joined Vision with the help of Legator and Rember. Vision was a nice close-knit community, and I really enjoyed my time there doing a little DC/BC work. The next round I helped out DCing at Seraphim with my good friends Ladybug and zzhou while still getting protection from Vision in the amazing VVOMM wars. That was probably one of my favorite rounds!

Rounds 10-12 I rejoined WP with no love lost, and enjoyed playing half-heartedly (inactively perhaps) for a few rounds while I played extremely actively in PIA as a Šragons Officer, earning quite a reuptation for myself. Still, the community at WP was fantastic . Now here's a little piece of information you might not have known about me, in round 13 I was officially in 1up which was one of the worst decisions I ever made, and thoroughly regret leaving WP for them. I only went because a few of my friends of mine like Svenn had joined. I hated the elitist attitude and found no sense of community there. At the same time I helped BaSSe and Kaifux start-up Exilition (which to this day I still think we should have named ourselves .exe instead, but oh well!). I became inactive after I was marked as 1up, and played out the rest of the round in random galaxies, very half-heartedly, and with the intension of not playing r14.

As fate would have it, I found myself bored witless so when r14 came I had no excuse not to play. I joined Hydra to be with some of my old PA/PIA friends, and despite missing ticks, and being an unpaid planet until tick 31, I ended 2nd, and top Xan, now, at what would have been tick 120 or so. To be honest, my heart was never in it, and as my galaxy would tell you, I'm not interested in playing anymore. I honestly think something has gome horribly wrong in PA for someone like me to be top anything (as I said to my friends today in #reunion) but oh well...

I will put my planet in vacation mode, but probably have no intension of returning. Infact I will try to let my IRC nick die so I have no reason to return and agree to 'one last round' hehe

Over my time in PA I have seen people change, alliances and the game evolve into what it is today and with it all the good and bad times they have brought.

I'd like to wish all of my friends (too many to list) the best of luck in their 'PA careers' and that they can catch me on MSN anytime.

ty
*deletes IRC*

tux

R1-2 [VanX] - R3 [Legion] - R4 [Legion/Shogun/FORT] - R5-6 [WP/Shogun/FORT] - R7-8 [VsN] - R9-R9.5 [Seraphim/VsN]- R10-12 [WP] R13 [1up/eXilition] R14 [Orbit/scanner] R15 [eXilition] R16 [Orbit/scanner] R17 [Subh/scanner] R18 [eXilition] R19 [F-Crew/scanner] R20 [Orbit/Destiny/scanner] R21-22 [Orbit/scanner] R23-25 [In-gal-def-ho]
-Blue Moon- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 00:07   #2
Doorsdown
Aria's TeddyBear :p

Doorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really nice
Re: I'm off !

cya m8

and gl

R3 [Acid] peon
R4 - R7 [Fyre] HC
R7 - R8 [ND] HC
R8 - R13 [NoS] MC
R14 - R16 [1up] MO
R17 Retired
Doorsdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 08:22   #3
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold

FORT - haven't heard that name for a while! With Battlestar and Darkman as mighty leaders. T'was always something to laugh at...

[23:33] <@Divine> hmm I think I may have a new GF aswell
[23:33] <@Divine> but dunno yet if I want a new GF so early in the round
laputa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 08:40   #4
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I'm sad to see you go, FondreEnLarmes . I never met you in Vision, however i know quite well virtually everyone you have mentioned in your farewell. If you are anything like them, its indeed sad to see you go . I wish you the best of luck for whatever you choose to pursue.

/me waves

Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 08:57   #5
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

tl;dr
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 09:32   #6
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

Well, too bad you are leaving, i hope you enjoy rl and keep in touch. Adtionally i would like to suggest you, since u dont intend to return PA, to leave your history included on "people" on PA Wiki, i think you really (based on what u said) had ur mark on PA history and the community deserves to have you mentioned there.
If you cba, i would include myself what you said on ur farewell thread

[]'

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 09:50   #7
Supersander
'cause sex isn't enough

Supersander has a spectacular aura aboutSupersander has a spectacular aura aboutSupersander has a spectacular aura about

Always a sad day to see players leave, but the best of luck wherever you're going man.
Supersander is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 10:27   #8
Uthor
Peon

Uthor is on a distinguished road

Have fun in RL Tux, we did have fun in the VVOMM wars
Unread 31 Jul 2005, 21:40   #9
Sunni
NoS pe0n

Sunni is an unknown quantity at this point

ty for teaching me & gl
x
Unread 31 Jul 2005, 22:45   #10
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

goodbye and gl, but can you clarify something for me, r13 were u 1up or an exilition spy?
Unread 31 Jul 2005, 22:48   #11
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I remember you from r5! you were cool, nice to have known you, sorry I didn't speak to you much more recently
Unread 31 Jul 2005, 23:32   #12
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

ofc you didn't sense community in r13 1up, you were inactive. heh. :|

but nevertheless, i know you to be a good guy and that you'll be missed by your friends etcetc
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote