User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 19 Jul 2005, 18:34   #1
system333
sySTEm

system333 is an unknown quantity at this point
Returning

Hey all, dont know if any of you will remember me at all, but i used to play PA a long time ago during rounds 2 to 7. Ive decided to make a comeback!! I played a bit of the beta and its all changed a hell of a lot. So tell me, who are the best alliances these days? and apart from the manual, are there any good guides out there?
R8-13: Retired
R14: ??
system333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2005, 19:14   #2
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Returning

Welcome back

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2005, 20:04   #3
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

welcome back
Unread 19 Jul 2005, 21:02   #4
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

How were you wolfpack in r2?
Unread 19 Jul 2005, 22:14   #5
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

Maybe he was NoS, then WP?
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 00:37   #6
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neferti
Maybe he was NoS, then WP?
How was he NoS in r2?
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 00:57   #7
Rocko

Rocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of light

maybe it's a general thing,....
as for the best alliances,... coven,... and maybe APA,... (evil cackle)
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 01:56   #8
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

I think i remember you... in R3 you attacked my 5th planet while i was busy managing the other 4
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 02:27   #9
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by system333
are there any good guides out there?
Welcome back.

Some guides that i have written include a generic startup guide and breif descriptions of fleets for each race. They can be found here:
Generic Startup Guide
Xandathrii Fleet Composition
Cathaar Fleet Composition
Terran Fleet Composition
Zikonian Fleet Composition
Proceedure for Attacking

There is also a Planetarion Wiki around, but i cant seem to find the URL off the top of my head...

Oh, and the IRC server these days is irc.netgamers.org .
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 03:20   #10
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtothez
How were you wolfpack in r2?
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 03:57   #11
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

as for PA Wiki, try www.clawofdarkness.com/pawiki

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 11:56   #12
Ginga
Reassuringly Expensive

Ginga is infamous around these partsGinga is infamous around these partsGinga is infamous around these partsGinga is infamous around these parts

Welcome back. Didnt know you founded NoS & WP in R2 though
Ginga is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 12:56   #13
Supersander
'cause sex isn't enough

Supersander has a spectacular aura aboutSupersander has a spectacular aura aboutSupersander has a spectacular aura about

Maybe he was allianceless in the first few rounds but was NoS and WP in some of the later ones.....
Do i have to do all the thinking around here?!

Anyhoo... welcome back and enjoy yourself
Supersander is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 13:33   #14
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supersander
Maybe he was allianceless in the first few rounds but was NoS and WP in some of the later ones.....
I agree, seems the most likely.
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 22:55   #15
system333
sySTEm

system333 is an unknown quantity at this point

My bad everyone. It was in fact a generalisation, and possibly not thoroughly accurate as i cant remember everything i did. should'v made it clear but i was trying to save space and save having a big huge signature, i was in fact a noob in round 2. then joined wolfpack at the end of round three.
R8-13: Retired
R14: ??
system333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 23:34   #16
Ginga
Reassuringly Expensive

Ginga is infamous around these partsGinga is infamous around these partsGinga is infamous around these partsGinga is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by system333
joined wolfpack at the end of round three.
are you sure about that?
Ginga is offline   Reply With Quote