User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 15 Jul 2005, 17:49   #101
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Is GD dying?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Yahwe does Clubbing.
I've clubbed more baby seals than he ever has, and yet you go to him.

I'm insulted.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2005, 17:51   #102
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

a good deal of us have seen "yahwe goes clubbing". And whilst it was very amusing, it wasn't particularly instructive.
Unread 15 Jul 2005, 18:30   #103
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Is GD dying?

No.

Hell, this thread itself is refusing to die.

On the rep thing, as a new comer, I don't mind getting neg reped. If someone gives a bit of an explanation more than "that was crap" it can even be instructive.

I have found myself doing more research into various topics on this forum in order to keep up with some of the discussions. This has been very nice.
Unread 15 Jul 2005, 20:46   #104
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
a good point there, that good posters are encouraged and bad posters are discouraged, however to a certain extent maybe we shouldnt be so harsh on bad posters, instead of telling them to fk off, maybe in pm or rep tell them what they are doing wrong. Thats how I have improved my posting to a certain extent and im sure the same applies for others.

What I dont want is a name calling scenario, I think we have some very good posters here, lets leave it at that, what I think should come from a thread like this is constructive advice on how to improve these forums, not name calling etc.
lol, i just noticed on my User CP that ive been neg reped for posting "happy Birthday" on a Birthday thread
I dont bother about rep, hardly check it and one thing i noticed checking my own is that "i dont like you" and stuff like that arent exactly "rep to show you how to make useful comments here", specially cos most neg repers dont have guts to sign was them so you can discuss what should you do to improve your quality as poster.
But for thos who bother with rep, i think this could be a good reason to not posting, since clearly there is users who enjoy neg rep people for no reason, just to annoy or sumthin. Ofc that dont apply to everyone, but this could contribute to decrease the extent of posters since you can get bad rep for anything, tho i dont belive there is people who would stop posting just cos bad rep. A bad posting is a matter of taste. What is crap for some id a good point for others. replys on this forums shows that clearly

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2005, 21:00   #105
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

I made you green again.

I got neg rep saying "lies" for my post in that "today" thread but I don't care. In fact I have 10 negative repuation things on my "latest repuation" page, but most of them have no justification, or a stupid comment that doesn't mean anything.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2005, 21:10   #106
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

Well, no need to do that, thanks anyway, specially cos with just one green would be difficult to keep this way, and cos i just replied another Happy Birthday thread with "Happy Birthday"

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2005, 00:45   #107
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

GD isnt dying. I´ve just been on holiday
oh and quite a few other people are too - JBG for one.

With regards the rep, I sign all mine, I very rarely neg rep and if I do I usually sign it and always give a reason. I still think it would be better if it weren´t anonymous. Oh and if Flavius was banned from repping anyone. Where is he at the moment anyway? He was banned when I left...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2005, 00:54   #108
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
are you suggesting that you have 'saved' GD by inventing a problem that never existed and then claiming you 'solved' it?
I was the main saviour clearly

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_Jakiri
I've clubbed more baby seals than he ever has, and yet you go to him.

I'm insulted.
MrL_Jakiri Explains Clubbing

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepflow
a good deal of us have seen "yahwe goes clubbing"
I cant see myself ever forgetting the images
Unread 18 Jul 2005, 06:36   #109
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

GD is not dying. If you think it is, start an abortion thread.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2005, 09:32   #110
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
MrL_Jakiri Explains Clubbing
Start out by getting a stout pole about the length and circumference of your forearm. Then, upon finding said infantile sea lions (Tip! Baby Seals may most reliably be found in areas which contain adult seals - something I myself should have recognised after Dante gave me an invitiation to go clubbing in central london - you won't catch me out twice!) raise your pole (Tip! Professionals call it a "club"!) high in the air above one's head, and bring it down hard upon the target, smashing its cranium (Tip! Using science, extract and clean the skull of the seal and take it home with you - where it can make a lovely talking piece and sugar bowl!) with a pleasing thud.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2005, 10:58   #111
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Start out by getting a stout pole about the length and circumference of your forearm. Then, upon finding said infantile sea lions (Tip! Baby Seals may most reliably be found in areas which contain adult seals - something I myself should have recognised after Dante gave me an invitiation to go clubbing in central london - you won't catch me out twice!) raise your pole (Tip! Professionals call it a "club"!) high in the air above one's head, and bring it down hard upon the target, smashing its cranium (Tip! Using science, extract and clean the skull of the seal and take it home with you - where it can make a lovely talking piece and sugar bowl!) with a pleasing thud.
Now that is some advice
Unread 18 Jul 2005, 16:58   #112
derry

derry will become famous soon enoughderry will become famous soon enough
Re: if you're not feeling sleepy now, you soon will be...

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
Quite possibly it's a reference to what I believe is the longet thread that has ever been on these forums, which was about toilets, I forget in what context.
are there toilets on battleships

(round <4 stuff iirc)

[edit] lol neg repped on this? [/edit]
[18:45] <Helix> if two wrongs dont make a right its twice as wrong to do something wrong to right it

[00:22] <Doom> Where as in most cases it appears multing is an individual thing, LDK organises it and uses it. Making it an effective unit with a small number of players. It makes sense just not part of the rules. They just organised cheating =-)

Last edited by derry; 20 Jul 2005 at 17:17.
derry is offline   Reply With Quote