User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 11 Jul 2005, 22:07   #51
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future
Post Re: New Styles for Forums?

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
How about contributing with more than wit..

I dont have how to pay by paypal tho i have a friend who lives in London who just came here who can actually pay for me, on that case i intend to contribute on the next week or so, that idea of contributing untill $300 is up or you (JJ) plan to buy more than one?? I can help, have to see how much but ill do my best.

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2005, 01:58   #52
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: New Styles for Forums?

Okay, excepting the poor bastards among us, donate some damn money. This is your community. If none of us were to show up here tomorrow, then there would be no more GD. It is you who make this board what it is. So, quit bitching and making tepid excuses.There's a million reasons why you would not donate, there's really only one to donate that matters: because you want to contribute to this community. If you feel that this latter reason appeals even a little to you, then just put up a couple of bucks. If you don't want to contribute even a token amount then you just don't realize how nice this little thing of ours is. One day when you're in your 80's you'll probably end up thinking that contributing really wasn't such a bad idea, and you'll wish that you would have done it. Except then it will be too late.

Some of you have said that you spend a great deal of time here. Just give JJ a couple of dollars and stfu.

Make it count, that is what is being asked of you. Nothing less.
Unread 13 Jul 2005, 02:11   #53
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
Okay, excepting the poor bastards among us, donate some damn money. This is your community. If none of us were to show up here tomorrow, then there would be no more GD. It is you who make this board what it is. So, quit bitching and making tepid excuses.There's a million reasons why you would not donate, there's really only one to donate that matters: because you want to contribute to this community. If you feel that this latter reason appeals even a little to you, then just put up a couple of bucks. If you don't want to contribute even a token amount then you just don't realize how nice this little thing of ours is. One day when you're in your 80's you'll probably end up thinking that contributing really wasn't such a bad idea, and you'll wish that you would have done it. Except then it will be too late.

Some of you have said that you spend a great deal of time here. Just give JJ a couple of dollars and stfu.

Make it count, that is what is being asked of you. Nothing less.
stop being silly
Unread 13 Jul 2005, 04:58   #54
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
stop being silly
stop being a miser
Unread 13 Jul 2005, 17:13   #55
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

I said I'd do some styles for free. Evidence of work on other page.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2005, 19:54   #56
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Androme do it !
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2005, 23:52   #57
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
Androme do it !
JJ I'm gonna put more money in there so I can get that one I like. But first did you figure out how to add a new style?
Unread 13 Jul 2005, 23:59   #58
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: New Styles for Forums?

I gave 50p to a nun today. That's 50p more than I've given this.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 10:35   #59
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Check out 'seotalk'

It was a free one i used to test. I have to say thanks to Jolt for this one. They were increadibly quick in getting back to me on fixing the XML problem and updating PHP.

Cheers guys!
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 12:00   #60
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

it's a good start, have switched to it

thanks Mr.Jim
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 12:22   #61
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Check out 'seotalk'

It was a free one i used to test. I have to say thanks to Jolt for this one. They were increadibly quick in getting back to me on fixing the XML problem and updating PHP.

Cheers guys!
God that is hideous. I'm glad we've gotten the xml to work. I'm gonna put a few more bucks in there JJ to get that one I like.
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 12:47   #62
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of

OK.

I've changed to this new one, which I don't really like.

How do I change back? The option isn't where I would usually hope to find it.

MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 12:51   #63
s|k
Caveat Lector

Okay I put $5 more in there. Since everyone wanted a 'lighter' version I picked: http://www.extremepixels.com/vb/pro_...se_details.php

The 100% expandable version.

Thanks.
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 12:53   #64
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPeach
OK.

I've changed to this new one, which I don't really like.

How do I change back? The option isn't where I would usually hope to find it.

the quick change option isn't there, so you'll have to do it the long way

click User CP, then Edit Options on the left menu (or Quick Links > Edit Options)

scroll down to the bottom and it's there
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 12:56   #65
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to 1-X again.

Thanks though!
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 13:19   #66
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I don't see the point in anyone donating money just to add a standard looking skin or skins to the forum. After all what exactly does looking like a million other forums bring to the table. As far as I can see all it does is weaken any identity this forum has and makes it merge into the background of millions of other forums out there.

If the forum does need a new look then it needs to be unique to this forum so a custom design is the only way to go, but even then I cant help thinking any money we have spare would be better used getting more players into the game because the more people playing the more people whom end up on the forums (as they are mainly Planetarion based still even if most GD'ers dont play) which then leads to more people on GD and thus the discussions should be more involving
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 14:21   #67
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
I don't see the point in anyone donating money just to add a standard looking skin or skins to the forum. After all what exactly does looking like a million other forums bring to the table. As far as I can see all it does is weaken any identity this forum has and makes it merge into the background of millions of other forums out there.

If the forum does need a new look then it needs to be unique to this forum so a custom design is the only way to go, but even then I cant help thinking any money we have spare would be better used getting more players into the game because the more people playing the more people whom end up on the forums (as they are mainly Planetarion based still even if most GD'ers dont play) which then leads to more people on GD and thus the discussions should be more involving
I agree a customized design would be nice, but nobody is donating money. So I'm donating for a look I like. I'm actually thinking about creating skins and selling them myself, since there are so few skins available.
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 14:39   #68
1-X
overtired

I (and a few others, eg.crashtester) would like to look into making our own too but afaik the style editor is only available for download by vB customers? (a quick search led me to a member login)
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 14:42   #69
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: New Styles for Forums?

If I give 2.99 to the fund, will you invest it in a sense of good taste for JJ?
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 15:06   #70
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
I see JJ has been watching the Nigerians
no, if he had he would be PRINS JAMMYJIM OF THE NBWDNDWNW TRIBE AND WOULD HAVE A BROKEN CAPSLOCK

otherwise, close.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 22:53   #71
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
Androme do it !
I'll get right on it! Do you want it to be customised for the GD'ers? Or just prettyness for all?

I have some old no longer used designs of communities I used to be a team of but they've now long gone... just need a coder to apply the design to the vB templates since I cannot access vB3 files etc. etc. As long as the person is trustworthy, I'll whip over the PSD(s).

So anyone able to convert my designs into the coding necessary, step up.
----------retired-------
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 22:57   #72
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I don't know why, but I keep reading the thread title as 'New lamps for old'.
Unread 15 Jul 2005, 15:49   #73
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ok, who did AlienSkin?

Because it is actually quite pretty! Although it does need a few new buttons, as some seem wildly out of place.
Unread 15 Jul 2005, 15:51   #74
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Ok, who did AlienSkin?

Aliens.
Unread 15 Jul 2005, 15:57   #75
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson

Aliens.
Fortunately we'll have Predator JammyJim to protect us!

Can we make suggestions on these skins though? I kind of really like AlienSkin, but there are some things that could be fixed on it. Especially some of the link colours could use some work.
Unread 18 Jul 2005, 11:06   #76
Androme
☆ ♥ 

I have one kind of done... any coders here?!
----------retired-------
Unread 18 Jul 2005, 13:36   #77
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

If these are all the themes we are getting can we unsticky this thread so I can stop looking at it hoping we get some new themes.

Retro v1 still representing.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2005, 13:57   #78
JammyJim
Godfather

Well id like to get some more installed. Im currently waiting on the official username/password for the Planetarion forums for the Vbulletin forums (theres loads more on there) that i was going to download and install.

SO MAYBE THERE WILL BE MORE TO COME ! \O/