User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 6 Jul 2005, 14:48   #1
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend
Imagine waking up here

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/4654579.stm

Quote:
A teenage sleepwalker was rescued after being found asleep on the arm of a 130ft crane, police have revealed.

Police and firefighters were called to a building site in south east London, after a passer-by spotted the girl.

The unnamed 15-year-old had apparently left her home near the site, climbed the crane and walked across a narrow beam while remaining fast asleep.

The girl was rescued unharmed in the incident which happened on 25 June but has only just been revealed by police.

Mobile phone

Police were initially called at 0130 BST amid fears she was about to throw herself off but when a firefighter scaled the crane he found her curled up asleep on top of a concrete counterweight high above the ground.

Fearing to wake her in case she should panic and fall off the arm, the firefighter is understood to have found her mobile phone and called her parents from the top of the crane.

They then phoned her to wake her up.

She was eventually brought down by hydraulic lift and taken to hospital for checks but was found to have suffered no ill effects.

Expert Irshaad Ebrahim, of the London Sleep Centre, told the Times newspaper he had treated people who had driven cars and ridden horses while asleep.

He said one patient had even attempted to fly a helicopter.

Sleepwalking affects one in 10 people at least once in their lives.
Im scared of heights so that would have really shit me up. I personally dont sleep walk (to my knowledge) but do any of you suffer from it? If so, any fun stories?
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 15:18   #2
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road
Re: Imagine waking up here

I don't see how a person can do that?

Climb up a crane whilst alseep.
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 15:29   #3
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

I was reading about this story in a tabloid news paper this morning. On the same page, the paper mentions other cases like this. One describes how a man would sleep walk at the dead of night mowing the garden lawn stark naked. In another case in Australia a woman would get out of the marital bed, sleep walk and have sex with total strangers. The husband became suspisious on finding contraceptives around the house, and one day decided to follow her, and discovered the shocking truth. That`s incredible!

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 15:49   #4
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyirt
I was reading about this story in a tabloid news paper this morning. On the same page, the paper mentions other cases like this. One describes how a man would sleep walk at the dead of night mowing the garden lawn stark naked. In another case in Australia a woman would get out of the marital bed, sleep walk and have sex with total strangers. The husband became suspisious on finding contraceptives around the house, and one day decided to follow her, and discovered the shocking truth. That`s incredible!
I't still seems near impossible to do though. I guess i'll never know how it can be done. But its amazing that someone can mow the lawn asleep or sleep with total strangers when asleep.

Also how desperate are the strangers that they'll sleep with a woman who's asleep.
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 15:55   #5
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I didn't really sleep walk. I once remember sort of dreaming while sort of walking around the house. I was sort of aware that I was moving around, but it was weird.
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 16:00   #6
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyirt

LOL wat a load of bollox she was just cheating on him and he must be a stupid bast if he believed that cover up story...yeah honest i just walk out the house, goto a bar, pick up some guy shag him all night, walk back and curl up next to you when im asleep!! laff
ChipZ^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 16:04   #7
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

How do they know the girl didnt just climb up the crane and fall asleep. I know i'd be tired after i'd climbed up a 130ft crane.
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 17:04   #8
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

Thas why she was laying down asleep when she got found

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 17:32   #9
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Rather than being astonished by what some people do when they are asleep, I find myself constantly amazed that people would do many of the things they do while they are conscious.
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 17:35   #10
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

why? they do things all day. Ever heard the phrase "I could do it in my sleep" ? Some people mean it literally. Apparently I move in my bed while asleep still, i've pushed my gf out of bed, squashed her against walls, steal the covers and so on. And I don't even wake up when she hits me in retaliation. I guess I'm a heavy sleeper but at least I stay in bed
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 17:36   #11
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Imagine waking up here

They could just chain her to her bed.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 17:45   #12
Appocomaster
PA Team

Can you imagine the wedding night? "Dear, there's something I haven't told you. Before I go to sleep, you have to chain me to the bed." etc
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 17:56   #13
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

phil says last night when i was asleep i stole all the covers and then threw them off the bed. hehehe
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 18:01   #14
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
It's easier for any sex predators who enter the house to rape her as well.
Just saves them a bit of time, really. Otherwise they'd have to do it themselves.
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 18:02   #15
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
phil says last night when i was asleep i stole all the covers and then threw them off the bed. hehehe
Well, obviously you were cold so you stole the covers, then you were warm so you threw them off. Perfect sense
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 18:02   #16
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: Imagine waking up here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
How does he know? Was he still at it once you'd nodded off or something?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 18:05   #17
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

heh
no i think he got cold when i stole all the covers and so woke up to grab them back.. but only to find that i had already thrown them off the bed
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 18:48   #18
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

"Even Aryn kicks Phil out of bed..."

...and the least interesting poster on GD hit's an all time low...
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 18:55   #19
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

isn't it rather dangerous to sleep next to aryn?

like those zoo keepers who hand rear hippos only to be crushed during the night?

or is some sort of harnessing involved?

regardless of my present curiosity. please don't post any pictures (it's nearly supper time)
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 18:58   #20
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
isn't it rather dangerous to sleep next to aryn?

like those zoo keepers who hand rear hippos only to be crushed during the night?

or is some sort of harnessing involved?

regardless of my present curiosity. please don't post any pictures (it's nearly supper time)
Probably, Greenpeace have been known to get involved in things like this...
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 19:28   #21
edmoo
SuperTux!

edmoo is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
it's nearly supper time
It's a little ironic that you talk about food while accusing that poor lass of being fat .

One particularily cold winter I awoke curled up next to the radiator, on the far side of the room from my bed.
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 19:52   #22
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark-Strider
Also how desperate are the strangers that they'll sleep with a woman who's asleep.
READ DACE THREADS MORE

POST LESS

TA

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 19:58   #23
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmoo
It's a little ironic that you talk about food while accusing that poor lass of being fat .

One particularily cold winter I awoke curled up next to the radiator, on the far side of the room from my bed.
Irony

so stop talkin bollocks
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 02:42   #24
Aryn
Happy

ooh thanks yahwe that reminds me i can change my gallery pic now.. we've got new pics
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 02:44   #25
Yahwe
I am.

that one was phil's but i dare say he'll change his too.

goodness he's been visiting a longtime.
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 02:47   #26
Aryn
Happy

yup.. he came for 7 weeks.. one week left to go
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 05:46   #27
Aryn
Happy

btw apothos thanks for the neg rep.. next time please leave a reason ta
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 07:43   #28
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
Can you imagine the wedding night? "Dear, there's something I haven't told you. Before I go to sleep, you have to chain me to the bed." etc
this isn't the horror movie thread.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote