User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 5 Jun 2005, 17:22   #1
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
Insomnia

I am happy to announce that Insomnia will be playing as an alliance again, starting r14.
After a round in HR, we have decided to come back. Most of our old members are still with us, and some new faces have been added.

I just want to thank HR for taking us in as a wing r13, and apology for things not going as(good) as we had hoped and expected. You wolves are all very very fluffy w00f! and GL in the future.

Planetarion seem to be needing more alliances atm, and it is already prooven that alliances can win with 60-70 members, which is the memberbase we're looking to have. Lets make r14 a good one

Any old members that havent talked to me already, feel free to PM Most of you are invited back if you want to

Looking forward to see you all on the battlefield r14

Jonas

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2005, 17:27   #2
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Insomnia

The more, the merrier! Good luck
Unread 5 Jun 2005, 17:27   #3
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

GL Insomnia ... hopefully i can roid Grouse then
Unread 5 Jun 2005, 17:29   #4
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Congratulations, and good luck.
Unread 5 Jun 2005, 17:30   #5
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold
Red face Re: Insomnia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
The more, the merrier! Good luck
NoS spot another possible NAP....

Good luck though, you'll be a welcome addition if you get stuck-in (one way or another).

Unread 5 Jun 2005, 17:32   #6
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlaTa
GL Insomnia ... hopefully i can roid Grouse then
Sadly, thats easy

Retired
Unread 5 Jun 2005, 17:35   #7
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

GL Jonas and Insomnia

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2005, 17:36   #8
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

toot wb jon@$$
Unread 5 Jun 2005, 18:51   #9
[i2k]Xy
Why so serious?

[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough

haha, you're so bitter & smelly virall, ofc NoS will nap Insomnia, we have already worked out the terms, dingo is allowed to hit their biggest players, for xp reasons ofc.

4S

Illuminati
[i2k]Xy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2005, 18:52   #10
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Why Have I Not Been Informed?

Retired
Unread 5 Jun 2005, 18:55   #11
Avenged
Available

Avenged is just really niceAvenged is just really niceAvenged is just really niceAvenged is just really nice

gd luck to you
Avenged is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2005, 18:57   #12
god113
Ex-Player

god113 has a spectacular aura aboutgod113 has a spectacular aura about

Best of luck.
Unread 5 Jun 2005, 19:18   #13
Zero
uber pe0n

Zero will become famous soon enoughZero will become famous soon enough

good luck insomnia, its been great having you in HR while it lasted
Unread 5 Jun 2005, 19:31   #14
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Good luck Jonas and the rest of the Insomnia crew. Have fun in my chan
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2005, 20:38   #15
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Will HR cope?
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2005, 20:46   #16
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

Hello again Insomnia.
Unread 5 Jun 2005, 21:44   #17
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

insomnia ftw :P

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2005, 21:45   #18
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Will HR cope?
I recon they will them wolves been around since r2, so they will survive

Retired
Unread 5 Jun 2005, 22:01   #19
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Welcome back Insomnia. You will be a nice addition to the PA alliances.
Unread 5 Jun 2005, 22:46   #20
Guran
Puppet Master

Guran will become famous soon enoughGuran will become famous soon enough

More alliances is what is needed. Good luck.
Guran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2005, 23:01   #21
Bee

Bee is an unknown quantity at this point

no sleep, more fun
tnx for all the positive replies. i hope, and think we will make a good addition to the current alliances.
Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 13:40   #22
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Insomnia

Quote:
Originally Posted by [i2k]Xy
haha, you're so bitter & smelly virall, ofc NoS will nap Insomnia, we have already worked out the terms, dingo is allowed to hit their biggest players, for xp reasons ofc.
Yes you're correct, im bitter. Im bitter at... erm. Hmmm.

Im bitter at.... :s

Im smelly because....

Im bitter at...

Nope, can't do it. Another useless post by the tightrope balancing, fence sitting NoS.

Congrats.

But I love the fact that four posts down, you have already given a justification for another NAP.

Cheers for the laugh!
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 15:07   #23
MysticYoshi
Pretty

MysticYoshi is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck pretty Insomnia :)
MysticYoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 16:46   #24
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

/me waves to bee and jonas and wishes gl

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 18:27   #25
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Good luck Insomnia
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 20:15   #26
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

\o/ I got a random negrep from some spineless **** for saying good luck
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 20:38   #27
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Good luck insominia dudes again.

ps kila wasnt i must spread some love around before neg repping u again so wasnt me
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 20:38   #28
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to _Kila_ again.

you would of gotten another one of me for moaning about ur rep

edit - Insomnia 7 Jun 2005 02:00 so it's you who makes those negreps eh

yes, yes it is.........

Last edited by Alki; 7 Jun 2005 at 03:07.
Alki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 22:26   #29
Jinstarro
the Jinsomniac

Jinstarro is on a distinguished road

Good luck Insomnia! You have all my wishes, and you know it.

nb! Think over what race you should pick, before you signup Bee
Jinstarro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 23:57   #30
Bee

Bee is an unknown quantity at this point

oO - my mom once told me id learn from experience. she aint totaly useless.
Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2005, 00:20   #31
tombcfc
thomus always sober...

tombcfc is an unknown quantity at this point

wb Insomnia all the best for round 14 hope you do well
Unread 8 Jun 2005, 12:39   #32
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee
oO - my mom once told me id learn from experience. she aint totaly useless.
But you are :/

Retired
Unread 8 Jun 2005, 22:39   #33
Helveticus
finnish pokèmon

Helveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
But you are :/
You must have taught him that then

Welcome back.

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
We enjoy sucking the fun out of the boards. It's a competition.
Helveticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 07:38   #34
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

I guess the wolves fell asleep on you guys, huh?

Good luck next round!

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 15:45   #35
selenyum
[EX] Nautonnier

selenyum is an unknown quantity at this point

it's is allways good to see that an alliance returns
Round 12: (CAT) 5:3:5 Battle Commander in [PT], member in coven, member in tides of fire; #1 covopper in universe, Scanner rank:840
Round 13: (ZIK) 4:3:1 Hc in [PT], member it Tides of Fire and in eXilition, #1 cov opper in universe, rank 139
Round 14: (CAT) (3:5:19) Member in NOS, Dc in Insomnia : Scanner; Dc in Reunion: Rank 415
Round 15: ((ZIK) (4:3:13) Member on Exilition
selenyum is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 16:36   #36
Vas
ROCK biatch

Vas is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck insomnia, see you on the battlefield next round

[VanX][ToF][xVx][PK][Subh][InS][Omen][Destiny][ROCK]

Proud to been a Member of Gal 1:6 R18
Vas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 01:31   #37
Emil_himself
Old Player

Emil_himself is an unknown quantity at this point

dident insomnia merge with RDK in round 5?
Emil_himself is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 01:52   #38
Conall
There is a better answer

Conall will become famous soon enoughConall will become famous soon enough

Good luck Jonas and Insomnia. It was a fun ride.

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.
Sir Winston Churchill
Conall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 04:16   #39
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emil_himself

A alliance, what was created in r10-11 ?
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 10:57   #40
Henck
Howling Rain

Henck is on a distinguished road

good luck in R14 Insomnia.
was a nice time to work with the insomniacs
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 11:57   #41
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Quote:
I belive there was a BG called Insomnia in the "early" rounds. That might be the Insomnia you're talking about. Insomnia the alliance was created r10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henck
good luck in R14 Insomnia.
was a nice time to work with the insomniacs
Thx m8. You know we wub you. /me pets Henck

Retired
Unread 11 Jun 2005, 22:27   #42
Rocklobster[Dok]
Victuri te Salutant

Rocklobster[Dok] is an unknown quantity at this point

wb Jonas with tribe

Rock

A regular day on the lego server:
<Alf> We are Gren's bitches.. we should be proud to hump his legs
<Alf> wanna swap legs Nexus?
<Alf> This leg of Gren is smooth.. but I like some hair now
<Nexus> sure m8
<Nexus> i want the shaven now
Rocklobster[Dok] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2005, 21:34   #43
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

oi Rock prod me on IRC long time no chat

Retired
Unread 12 Jun 2005, 22:43   #44
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

at least i wont have to take orders from you and Bee anymore jonas :P gl in Insom again

-Proximus
Unread 17 Jun 2005, 06:23   #45
Pilatus

Pilatus has a spectacular aura aboutPilatus has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Will HR cope?
We'll probably cope, but we'll miss the april fool jokes from Jonas

Btw, good luck Insomnia
Pilatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2005, 10:02   #46
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

then again there wouldnt have been any april fool jokes if insomia stayed in HR for rnds 14 or 15 so no loss there :/

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2005, 12:18   #47
Pilatus

Pilatus has a spectacular aura aboutPilatus has a spectacular aura about

True. We would had to keep them awhile for that. Maths aren't really my strongest side
Pilatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2005, 13:55   #48
Emil_himself
Old Player

Emil_himself is an unknown quantity at this point

I were once in insomnia. RDK and Insomnia merged. And i came from RDK. ^^
Emil_himself is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2005, 18:55   #49
MegaNova
m33p

MegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
I were once in insomnia. RDK and Insomnia merged. And i came from RDK. ^^
That wasnt the same Insomnia i think as that was NWF and RDK merged, and that was round 4 or 5 i think.
Unread 18 Jun 2005, 14:30   #50
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Nope wasnt the same

Lo MegaNova!

Retired