User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Closed Thread
Unread 5 May 2005, 15:45   #1
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future
[Declined] Fleet & Missions page

Well, i always thought about that but i dont remember if i asked properly or commented in some thread, so ...

I think Fleet and missions page should be merged, i really dont see the point for both be separated, would be far more easier to handle ur ships when u have a few mins left to send def and slow connection, if u could keep from loading pages or switching them in case u opened both at the same time. maybe the load for the whole page will increase, but i think the confort to use will make it worth

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Unread 5 May 2005, 16:06   #2
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Fleet & Missions page

well, both pages are quite large - especially the Fleets page now there is that clickly thing (i actually use the clicky thing, unless i want to move all fleets to base. heh). Further, the point of seperating them was to reduce the load on the servers - missions was loaded alot but fleets not so, so by having them both then you would be frequently loading more data for no reason.

I think that was one of the arguments, anyway.
Unread 5 May 2005, 18:24   #3
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=183247

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=181970

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
Unread 8 May 2005, 08:46   #4
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

And what about a "quick move" action? Would work this way: When u use the new move-fleet option, after u select where go the ships u want to move from one fleet to another ( the field "to" ), one option would show now to be clicked, the "mission" option. If u click a new field shows there is the is a coord field and 2 square to select att/def. This would make you just send next tick ur fleets. in case u want advanced options like pre-launch and/or fake def, etc you go to missions page. this would work even if u are sending bits of fleets ( i.e: You move Assassins first from base to fleet2 and select coords on mission after select assassins to fleet 2, if u moe now some amount of ships from fleet 1 to fleet 2, it will automatically be missioned to do the same thing that assassins as att/def next tick )

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Unread 23 May 2005, 15:53   #5
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

This is not going to be changing - declined

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Closed Thread