User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 24 Apr 2005, 18:43   #101
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: New record comin up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neferti
I was #1 for 30 ticks in round 10, during protection. I quit the round, having already won. Clearly I am the greatest player ever!
/me bows down to the 1337ness
Unread 24 Apr 2005, 19:50   #102
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I believe this thread has no lost its point. Yeh made his comments (and attack upon myself) and I countered in an unargueable manner. No comeback attempt, nothing. Descent into rubbish really. End of thread.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 24 Apr 2005, 19:53   #103
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

You actually uinderstood something he said?!
You must be a looney too! Losing your fleet to forest mustve led to that :-/
Unread 24 Apr 2005, 21:12   #104
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

or zhil trying to massage his ego
Unread 24 Apr 2005, 21:14   #105
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

is he opened back up yet

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 01:44   #106
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo
is he opened back up yet
Note: When this scan was performed, the target planet was closed.
Planet Scan on x:x:x in tick 604

(no)
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 13:39   #107
Buddah
Knight of Ni!

Buddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kree
hm Yeh the only real record in your siggy you could be proud of is PA and there you were #11...
and he didnt win pl r5, winner there is mano.
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 21:24   #108
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

he did win a round of pia after massive donations

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 21:59   #109
Kree

Kree is a glorious beacon of lightKree is a glorious beacon of lightKree is a glorious beacon of lightKree is a glorious beacon of lightKree is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
he did win a round of pia after massive donations

before round 7 pia was totally n00bish
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 23:30   #110
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

and after, it was totally cheat-ridden.
Unread 26 Apr 2005, 10:14   #111
Kree

Kree is a glorious beacon of lightKree is a glorious beacon of lightKree is a glorious beacon of lightKree is a glorious beacon of lightKree is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
and after, it was totally cheat-ridden.

r7 was a nice round ...the rest sucked
Unread 26 Apr 2005, 13:08   #112
Dreadnought FTW
Somewhere in Curse

Dreadnought FTW has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Pia is for noobs who cant gain good ranks in PA

eod.
Unread 26 Apr 2005, 14:01   #113
Kree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreadnought FTW
Pia is for noobs who cant gain good ranks in PA

eod.
i know several pia players who are def better players then several pa who made top 5

anyway pa is for sure most competition, but also as always politics decide the winner
Unread 26 Apr 2005, 15:26   #114
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Pia is for kids, Planetarion is for men. Its that simple.
Unread 26 Apr 2005, 16:02   #115
Kree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler
Pia is for kids, Planetarion is for men. Its that simple.
online games are for men ?

there has to be some part of a kid left to play such games if you think about it
Unread 26 Apr 2005, 16:37   #116
Gumbie
SiN HC

Gumbie is a jewel in the roughGumbie is a jewel in the roughGumbie is a jewel in the roughGumbie is a jewel in the rough

Boys never grow up, the toys just get more expensive.

<toot> of course at a cow
<toot> what do you think
<Tearz> I mean... like theres anythign else to do with a bazooka
Unread 26 Apr 2005, 16:58   #117
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

close this thread already:/
Unread 26 Apr 2005, 17:49   #118
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
If you don't like it, don't read it!

The rest of us are perfectly happy sat here discussing just what a twat Yeh is, and enjoying the fact that he seems to have buggered off and stopped posting, with all the irony that goes with it. It's not often that you get someone like Yeh, someone who posts bullshit everytime he posts, thinks the world of himself, has no real achievements, cheats and thinks he knows everything and that he is the ultimate in political shrewdness, yet is totally wrong, incomprehensible and a complete and utter twat. Such fair game is a rare catch, so we should enjoy it whilst we have it.
Unread 26 Apr 2005, 17:56   #119
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice

I have never even talked to him, but I already know he's the biggest twat ever to set his feet in the pa community.... Someone let me have a free swing at him

Exode
Unread 26 Apr 2005, 18:03   #120
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester's Mod gripes
1) Posts directed at one or several mods calling for action. This is in reference to posts within threads calling for action on other posts in that thread. Rather than inflame what you believe to be a bad situation by furthering discussion on it, report the offending posts and let a moderator judge.
Unread 26 Apr 2005, 18:15   #121
Alki
Drink is Good

chill:/ every1 knows how much of a faggot he is
Unread 27 Apr 2005, 12:32   #122
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exode
I have never even talked to him, but I already know he's the biggest twat ever to set his feet in the pa community.... Someone let me have a free swing at him
not many time ago, i heard the same about the_profet from many more keyboards

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Unread 27 Apr 2005, 18:15   #123
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

its funny to see gazillion of ppl post about him who never actually talked to him or know him ^^

Yeh's fanclub must still be big after all those rounds

G.A.Y. Gamers Against Yeh ! ( <3 Seqz )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
Unread 27 Apr 2005, 18:37   #124
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN
its funny to see gazillion of ppl post about him who never actually talked to him or know him ^^

Yeh's fanclub must still be big after all those rounds

G.A.Y. Gamers Against Yeh ! ( <3 Seqz )
Those of us who have spoken to him can confirm that he is exactly as his posts imply (at best).
Unread 27 Apr 2005, 18:50   #125
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashar
Those of us who have spoken to him can confirm that he is exactly as his posts imply (at best).
True!
Unread 27 Apr 2005, 21:12   #126
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

http://www.clawofdarkness.com/pawiki...ategory:People

Yeh was a player despised by many for his arrogance.
Nevertheless, he has held high ranking planets because of his infamous farming in Rounds 4 and 5.
Past member of Fury, and founder of Quha.
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 01:30   #127
Yeh_of_Arcanum

Yeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these parts
Last words

Cause im one of the most flamed persons around & this hopely was my last round of any game, i wasnt gonna post anything. But then i thought again and lots of my friends are continuing playing, so i gotta post this one for them.

We had 2 3-man buddypacks of my irl friends. 4 players from our student house and 2 from outside. Our goal was to have good fight against 1up, so we joined to alliances which are hostile or neutral to them and we mostly targeted 1up. Our student house ppl have shared connection and as rules sayd no same ip ppl can play with each other, every1 of us used proxy to get different ip. Our accounts were closed, cause of same ip, which wasnt true. I guess thats why we werent closed when alot of those ppl were closed & 30% roids were taken. Proofs against us has been acquired with such tactics that if player uses same level in playing, they would be closed. Could be fun to see what laws says about this...We pay, we dont brake rules, we get closed... Badly most of us needs to start thinking of graduation, otherwise we would have fought over our accounts.

Couple words about game: When i left pa, it was dying game, but seems nowadays this game can be played without losing 100% of ur rest life. Thought this aint pa, this is truly something else. Politics > Numbers > Skill. Maybe this kind of evolution was still needed. Average ppl can actually even win nowadays

Big thanks to Canttura, Smydky, Eks-rei, Kro-mag, Juge & our alliances for enjoyable hours.

Good luck & Good bye to all of u cuties

*Yeh of Arcanum has left da building

PA r5: 10:13:20 - Smudge the Ignored of Sect [Fury][Quha] - #11 - gal #4
SS r3: 1:16:18 - Kukko of Tunkio [O^O][Quha] - #2 - gal #7
MW r1: 1:44:10 - Yeh of Arcanum [Quha] - #1 - gal #1
PL r5: 43:5:2 - Dictator of This Galaxy [Cathexis][Quha] - #1 - gal #1
Speed PA r2 2:24:8 - Dictator of This Galaxy [T&P] - #10 - gal KIA
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 01:37   #128
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Last words

Hi.
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 01:38   #129
Treveler

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

You are the weakest link, good bye!
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 01:38   #130
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Bye. Good Luck in Real Life. You have certainly been entertaining. Maybe you will come back one day.
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 01:39   #131
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

So like, why is this post in this forum?

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 01:41   #132
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRat
So like, why is this post in this forum?
It's a cunning plan to give 1up an opportunity to look bad by spamming it with derogatory comments.
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 01:44   #133
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
It's a cunning plan to give 1up an opportunity to look bad by spamming it with derogatory comments.
In all modesty, we dont need help to do that

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 01:44   #134
Treveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
We dont have to spam derogatory comments to look bad
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 02:05   #135
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

And so ends another sorry chapter in the endless planetarion saga of yeh, worldclass imbecile and worthless cheater.