User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Unread 14 Apr 2005, 20:48   #1
the fish

Thumbs up please join me !

high there we have an allainace for you here is the only alliance you will ever need not only is it growing as we speak but it has polite frendly pepole who only want to protect you it is in our best intrests to protect you becuase when where away you can protect us and so forth information and help in battle is always appracated if you would like to join please join me and are serously looking for a bit of fun we are accepting all recutments just go to the alliance page and selct please join me from the list i can asure you you will not be sorry but rich beyond your wildest dreams
Unread 14 Apr 2005, 21:17   #2
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
Re: please join me !

dude, attempting to make me look bad is not cool!
Unread 14 Apr 2005, 23:54   #3
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

The .-button doesn't work or?
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 08:50   #4
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

That post hurt my brain to read. Though I am a bit tired.
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 15:48   #5
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

There is a thing in this world called PUNCTUATION.
Also, you seem to have quite bad spelling :-/ were you drunk when typing this or something?
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 16:52   #6
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by the fish
Hello friends!

I have an alliance for you that is the only one you will ever need and want to be a member of. We are a great bunch of friendly and polite people who want to help protect you because it is in our best interests to work together as a team.

If you are looking for a bit of fun and would like to join us please contact me in #insert_alliance_name or via PM on these boards. We are accepting all recruits at the moment so hurry while places are still available!
Translated for the benefit of everybody .
Unread 17 Apr 2005, 14:08   #7
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

This guy is copycating my IRC typing style ;/

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2005, 14:14   #8
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Now thats an efficient recruitment message..
You only have to read the first sentence