User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 13 Apr 2005, 15:06   #51
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future
Re: LCH denies members the right do defend galmates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
You seem to have missed the point. Some people would click the exile button. Or pull a stunt on him. Recall defences on him. Get him roided. Yes, it's his account, and if he doesn't want to cooperate, I'm pretty sure his galmates are not too enthusiastic helping him out either.

To the courtesy of LCH, though, the few LCH in my galaxy do participate in galaxy defences and reporting incomings.

i said that i dont support his attitude ... but there is nothing an alliance can do about it ...

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

Unread 13 Apr 2005, 15:27   #52
MiX
Who cares?

MiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******master
If you have a problem with that, take it up with a mod. Incidentally, Wakey is saying 'omg LCH are evul!' which is entirely relevant to AD.
Im sorry I was just trying to express the fact that Im clueless as to why wakey wants to post such a thread inhere. You are right, it is related to AD. I just dont think its really usefull for him to post it inhere.

Quote:
If you don't like what you're reading either take it up with a mod or **** off.
With my last line I ment, I dont think the other posts inhere are really relevant thats why I wont comment them. Posts about LCH HCs not reporting incomming etc hardly have anything to do with members not being allowed to defend ingal afterall. No need to report those posts tho, just didnt feel like commenting them.

Hope this explains my post abit better to you.
Unread 13 Apr 2005, 15:39   #53
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Twats are for exiling, simple as.

LCH, LDK, it doesn't matter. If someone refused to defend in my galaxy, they'd be exiled and have plenty of inbound fleets within the hour.

The galaxy is the most fundamentally important part of this game, not the alliance. People still seem to forget that after all these rounds.

*shrug*

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 13 Apr 2005, 15:40   #54
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
If you have a problem with that, take it up with a mod. Incidentally, Wakey is saying 'omg LCH are evul!' which is entirely relevant to AD.

Yes, it's funny how one guy in an alliance can make the entire alliance look bad.

If you don't like what you're reading either take it up with a mod or **** off.
I wouldnt go as far as saying that. if you read my post its more of an enquiry than an accustation. Mainly due to LCH HC being inactive gits in the Alliance HC channel that exists. I was really just trying to find out if
a) LCH knew of this and supported it
b) If anyone else had had such expriances with them to suggest it was an alliance thing.

Oh and incedently reporting it to the mods would actually just result in the report arriving in my inbox
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
Unread 13 Apr 2005, 15:45   #55
MiX
Who cares?

MiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
I wouldnt go as far as saying that. if you read my post its more of an enquiry than an accustation. Mainly due to LCH HC being inactive gits in the Alliance HC channel that exists. I was really just trying to find out if
b) If anyone else had had such expriances with them to suggest it was an alliance thing.
ty for clearifying your intentions

Quote:
Oh and incedently reporting it to the mods would actually just result in the report arriving in my inbox
Wouldnt have reported it anyway
Unread 13 Apr 2005, 15:55   #56
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:

The catchy topic did the trick to make it look like an accusation tho...
"LCH denies members the right do defend galmates"

but its nice to see its kinda all cleared up in this thread

edit: typo's

Last edited by Alessio; 13 Apr 2005 at 16:04.
Unread 13 Apr 2005, 16:04   #57
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiX
Wouldnt have reported it anyway
Speaking as another mod the thread is perfectly acceptable. It's factual, well-thought-out and for a wakey post it's surprisingly easy to read. There's no real excess of off-topic posts in the thread either. All in all
Unread 13 Apr 2005, 16:34   #58
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

some people in all alliances are too nubish to defend galmates...

personally our lch galmate didn't def either.. till we confronted him and agreed to work more together now i like him quite alot tbh

as for this being 1up propaganda... some people need to get their heads out of their arse...

as for wishmaster... i like you but tbh that's the saddest thing i've seen in a LONG while and i don't understand how you can ever expect ANYONE to trust you in gal :/
Unread 13 Apr 2005, 17:07   #59
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_horn
sry didn't read the whole thread, i just wanted to say there is an LCH member in my gal, and he defends in gal......
i miss the days of galaxy team spirit and i wish the game would change to accomadate this :/
maybe making gals smaller and having them all from the same ally ? just an idea...
Having galaxies made up of a single alliance kind of defeats the whole point of galaxies though. Your galaxy spirt is then just alliance spirt and that automatically makes the game more closed and harder for lesser players to grow in (in a skill/knowledge sense rather than game score sense). Mixing with other players from differnt backgrounds is imho how we all become better players and being restricted to one group of players, with one viewpoint and one general playing style isnt always the best way of improving
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
Unread 13 Apr 2005, 17:12   #60
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher

as for wishmaster... i like you but tbh that's the saddest thing i've seen in a LONG while and i don't understand how you can ever expect ANYONE to trust you in gal :/
I dont expect anyone to trust me. Same as I dont trust anyone.

I wouldnt fck up random guy as I said - nor a guy which I liked.. but a twat..I d have np with doing a fake def against.

I d report ur incs f.ex

}{

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Unread 14 Apr 2005, 10:08   #61
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

Hi i lost roids last night cause my alliance wasnt able to cover my planet,
who can i blaim?

[/badjoke]

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Unread 14 Apr 2005, 12:04   #62
Goatsemaster
Just like science!

Goatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitros
Hi i lost roids last night cause my alliance wasnt able to cover my planet,
who can i blame?
F-Crew.
Unread 14 Apr 2005, 12:48   #63
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
dont trust anyone.
}{
woot, DTA, /me recruits
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 14 Apr 2005, 13:22   #64
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochese
Twats are for exiling, simple as.

LCH, LDK, it doesn't matter. If someone refused to defend in my galaxy, they'd be exiled and have plenty of inbound fleets within the hour.

The galaxy is the most fundamentally important part of this game, not the alliance. People still seem to forget that after all these rounds.

*shrug*
Sadly, i noticed that the galaxy concept who made PA what it was in the past was somewhat lost for even who shared their glorious days. I noticed people only start to see their galmates actually as "mates" not potential enemies when they are in the round end nad have to keep their ranks on the top.

About the LCH attitude...

- It wasnt the only one
- It wanst the first one
- It wasnt the last one

no one is innocent

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Unread 14 Apr 2005, 13:38   #65
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intruder
no one is innocent
having said that, this isnt a LCH-only issue, happens in all alliances, or are you trying to say nobody in LCH is innocent...

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Unread 14 Apr 2005, 13:58   #66
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intruder
Sadly, i noticed that the galaxy concept who made PA what it was in the past was somewhat lost for even who shared their glorious days. I noticed people only start to see their galmates actually as "mates" not potential enemies when they are in the round end nad have to keep their ranks on the top.

About the LCH attitude...

- It wasnt the only one
- It wanst the first one
- It wasnt the last one

no one is innocent
Sadly, I notice your inability to think clearly.

- LCH isn't the only one
- LCH wasn't the first one
- LCH wont be the last one

This thread is truely about that one member which you seemed to need to vent over, I don't think there's one member on the other side of the war that would be 'allowed' to defend the other side if alliances were known.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 14 Apr 2005, 20:36   #67
Synthetic_Sid

Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psi_K
Sadly, I notice your inability to think clearly.

- LCH isn't the only one
- LCH wasn't the first one
- LCH wont be the last one

This thread is truely about that one member which you seemed to need to vent over, I don't think there's one member on the other side of the war that would be 'allowed' to defend the other side if alliances were known.
Pretty much bang on.

LCH as an alliance have roughly the same policy on in-galaxy defence as most other major alliances, including 1up. Namely that their members can defend ingalaxy unless either:

1. The planet under attack is a member of an alliance at war with your own alliance,
2. The attackers are from your own alliance or from one to whom you are allied.

Alliances generally prefer their members to defend the alliance rather than their galaxy if both need their ships at the same time.

Obviously most (probably all) alliances have some idiots in them who believe they don't need to cooperate with their galaxy (but who generally scream the loudest in galaxy channels for defence when it's them being hit and their alliance couldn't cover them).

It's fair clear to me from Wakey's post that we had here was a member who believed he should use 1 fleet to defend his alliance (so they wouldn't kick him) and 2 to attack (to keep his rank). That has nothing to do with his alliance - as I don't believe LCH would kick him if he use 1 fleet for galaxy defence, 1 for alliance defence and 1 to attack. Plenty of LCH members do defend ingalaxy - just not the one in the original post.

Elsewhere in this thread the issue of reporting inbound on galaxy members has been raised. On this I don't know what LCH's position is - but I assume it's pretty similar to 1up's. We encourage our members to work with their galaxy as much as theyc an allowing for the political situation. I would not request a member to delberately not report attackers on a galaxy mate just because of their alliance. If, however, a member of their galaxy has shown they will happily betray their galaxy - and one of our members in the galaxy asks for us to roid them before they get exiled then I would gladly oblige. Trust works both ways - and any sensible player should not be going out of their way to alienate their galaxy mates.

In general most alliances don't encourage their members to betray their galaxies. A few alliances maybe do - but that's a sad reflection on their ability to do well by more reasonable means. I have "hostile" planets in my own galaxy this round. They've shown no inclination to betray their galaxy mates and I will continue to report their attackers - even if it's 1up. If, however, they were to set up myself or other planets on my side then they'd be logging in in c200 with inbound attackers queued up the following morning.

Why am I defending LCH who are, after all enemies to 1up right up? Firstly because whereas I'll happily criticise them for things they deserve criticism for, in this case it is misplaced. Secondly this thread is in danger of leading readers to believe that the problem with ingalaxy issues is down to alliances when, in general, it lies with selfish players who see their galaxy (and usually their alliance as well) as something which should give to them while they offer the minimum back in return that they can.

Yes, there are such selfish players in LCH - but they exist in all alliances. We could debate if there are more or less of them in LCH than in other alliances - but that's an entirely different (and entirely pointless) topic.
Unread 14 Apr 2005, 21:19   #68
Yeh_of_Arcanum

Yeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these parts

increasing 1up status in one paragram inside asslicking positive long crap wont really change truth How can u defend any1 worth in galaxy when u are in war with most of them except ur allies and 2 top neutrals? Its random round, if 1up somehow doesnt need ur ships, with biggest incs around, and ur galaxy gets inc, there is allways 2-3+ allied planets and maybe 1-2 neutral and prolly more enemies than ur own planets, how can u ever defend any1 else than ur own? U got too loyal members.

PA r5: 10:13:20 - Smudge the Ignored of Sect [Fury][Quha] - #11 - gal #4
SS r3: 1:16:18 - Kukko of Tunkio [O^O][Quha] - #2 - gal #7
MW r1: 1:44:10 - Yeh of Arcanum [Quha] - #1 - gal #1
PL r5: 43:5:2 - Dictator of This Galaxy [Cathexis][Quha] - #1 - gal #1
Speed PA r2 2:24:8 - Dictator of This Galaxy [T&P] - #10 - gal KIA
Unread 14 Apr 2005, 23:47   #69
Gumbie
SiN HC

Gumbie is a jewel in the roughGumbie is a jewel in the roughGumbie is a jewel in the roughGumbie is a jewel in the rough

The trouble with a policy like "You can defend them, unless it's us hitting them" is that often it's not clear who's who.
In SiN, the majority don't have arbiter access or co-ords lists, and as such have to come and ask if they want to hit a traget, or defend a target. This creates a fair amount of hassle if every night 30+ people all come asking who's attacking, and if they can defend, and we're just a smaller alliance. The logistics can only scale up in difficulty the larger you go.

What people remember as the glory days of cluster and galaxy units depends upon a much larger universe. With a larger playerbase, there's more scope for struggles to be independant of each other, say Cluster A against cluster B being completely unrelated to Cluster Q attacking Cluster R. However this isn't feaseable anymore, and anyone who thinks it is is deluding themselves.

In short, I think people need to realise that the central war affects everyone. You say you can defend LCH galmates as 1up, but against whom? There's very few nuetral parties at the moment, and me refusing to defend an Angels galmate because we are at war is entirely reasonable. Chances are it's an attack I had a part in orchestrating.

Plus if we must get into fluffy emotional ties, I can't in good conscience defend an enemy when I know they were attacking an ally of mine just previously. The extent of my personal courtesy is self interest driven, I will report your incomings, because you will report mine.

<toot> of course at a cow
<toot> what do you think
<Tearz> I mean... like theres anythign else to do with a bazooka
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 00:47   #70
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeh_of_Arcanum
increasing 1up status in one paragram inside asslicking positive long crap wont really change truth
As usual, i have no fking idea what thats supposed to say. But im pretty sure its not nice, so I've neg-repped you.

Cheers.
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 00:57   #71
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

*Lok spits out his drink onto the screen
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 00:58   #72
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
*Lok spits out his drink onto the screen

Lol guess you best clean it now

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 00:58   #73
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tis
As usual, i have no fking idea what thats supposed to say. But im pretty sure its not nice, so I've neg-repped you.

Cheers.
Thats strange i did also 10 mins ago.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 04:17   #74
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Oh Yeh, what will you do next ?
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 07:31   #75
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
See this is half the problem this game has, people let alliance issues get in the way of their galaxy. It just builds distrust and then erodes this communities spirt even further. You have always struck me as a resonable person (based on the fact ive had fewer heated arguments and more informed discussions with you than any of your old fury counter parts ) and that you have been driven to being somewhat deprimental to your galaxies progress by their actions is saying something. And as long as any alliance is encouraging such behaviour its never going to improve
I think it's human nature to react to these situations where if your neighbor is a Red Sox fan and you're a Yankee fan, then it's definitely understandable to strangle that neighbor to death because the Red Sox won the ALCS after being down 0-3 and actually winning the pennant.

Twat-ish, but understandable.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 07:34   #76
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
increasing 1up status in one paragram inside asslicking positive long crap wont really change truth
This is like a code that noone can decipher ever in this lifetime.

Unread 15 Apr 2005, 09:33   #77
Gumbie
SiN HC

Gumbie is a jewel in the roughGumbie is a jewel in the roughGumbie is a jewel in the roughGumbie is a jewel in the rough

Maybe that's part of the plan? If you can't tell what he really said, he can't get banned for it.

<toot> of course at a cow
<toot> what do you think
<Tearz> I mean... like theres anythign else to do with a bazooka
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 14:12   #78
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

I think he tried to say

How are you gentlemen !!
All your base are belong to us.
You are on the way to destruction.
You have no chance to survive make your time.
Ha Ha Ha Ha ....
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 14:50   #79
Goatsemaster
Just like science!

Goatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumbie
Maybe that's part of the plan? If you can't tell what he really said, he can't get banned for it.
I've heard rumors that the moderators employ specialist Yeh-to-English translators for the purpose of checking his posts for this.
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 15:23   #80
Yeh_of_Arcanum

Yeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these parts

Lollero Sid Allmost like good old times...I give orders to u and u order puppets Just so working solution Oddly fast u hit panic button. I guess dying battle aint so easy

PA r5: 10:13:20 - Smudge the Ignored of Sect [Fury][Quha] - #11 - gal #4
SS r3: 1:16:18 - Kukko of Tunkio [O^O][Quha] - #2 - gal #7
MW r1: 1:44:10 - Yeh of Arcanum [Quha] - #1 - gal #1
PL r5: 43:5:2 - Dictator of This Galaxy [Cathexis][Quha] - #1 - gal #1
Speed PA r2 2:24:8 - Dictator of This Galaxy [T&P] - #10 - gal KIA

Last edited by Yeh_of_Arcanum; 15 Apr 2005 at 16:29.
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 17:45   #81
Filth
Filtheh

Filth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
And perhaps if you could read you would notice I didnt say LCH were doing this but rather posted what the member claimed and equired if it was true.
well actually ur choice of thread title kinda implies you're saying LCH were doing this as a policy... which you have quite obviously been proved wrong on. This was just a member not wanting to defend his gal mates for some selfish reason perhaps. Thats his choice and his loss in the future when his gal dont defend him. alliances cant dictate every fleet movement of a player, they have the right to choose to an extent....
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 22:13   #82
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
It is strange that people here moan about lack of activity then pretty much every post on here not made by 1up seems to get a people being hostile about it being here
Sorry wakey, but this is just whinging. This thread has had support from most people, and I see no possible link to it having little hostility due to being posted by 1up.
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 23:11   #83
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Lollero Sid Allmost like good old times...I give orders to u and u order puppets Just so working solution Oddly fast u hit panic button. I guess dying battle aint so easy
Dear Mr Yeh

I am writing to you after your recent reappearance in a community of people who play a game called planetarion. After recent reviewing of your input into the community, I have come to the conclusion that you are something 'special'. Despite the odds stacked against you, you have successfully managed to get me furiously tapping my mouse over the reputation button in the hope that it will allow me to remove more reputation points. Never before in the history of planetarion has anybody managed to make a hat-trick of posts that are so awful I would give my soul to satan in exchange for the ability to attach a very high powered electricity supply to the enter key on their keyboard.

It is my sincerest hope that you will bugger off and stop plastering unintelligable nonsense on the forums. Even I post better than you when I am drunk.
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 23:27   #84
Cayl

Cayl has a spectacular aura aboutCayl has a spectacular aura about

You of the valuable Yeh were the enemy long to us, the present hole it is us the confused you went away the unintelligent and the decipherment impossible post completely. Therefore I chose the fact that giving you obtain the negative reputation point in you. In addition at the house the fleet is maintained in order to protect your lowest asteroid.
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 23:46   #85
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cayl
You of the valuable Yeh were the enemy long to us, the present hole it is us the confused you went away the unintelligent and the decipherment impossible post completely. Therefore I chose the fact that giving you obtain the negative reputation point in you. In addition at the house the fleet is maintained in order to protect your lowest asteroid.
Nice try Cayl, however I am afraid you haven't quite got it to the Yeh standard; I can get the jist of what you are saying.
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 23:49   #86
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

A commendable attempt however.
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 00:06   #87
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

Quote:
Don't me you for real everybody very much and to the roids has been you is that I don't really know what the **** you're talking about.

*sigh*

Unread 16 Apr 2005, 00:06   #88
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

raving like mad gibbons the lot of you tbh

a good way to end the thread

(spam, topic's been discussed)