User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

View Poll Results: What Planetarion Skins do you play with/prefer?
Flight Deck 9 9.47%
Zikonian 7 7.37%
Clean Black 26 27.37%
Terran 2 2.11%
Newspaper 8 8.42%
Constuction 0 0%
Dark Tranquility 6 6.32%
Subspace 2 2.11%
Generals 2 2.11%
Xandria 3 3.16%
PsyCaution 2 2.11%
Mystic Dark 3 3.16%
Red Revenge 18 18.95%
Fellowships 8 8.42%
Iron Prison 0 0%
Vencodor 5 5.26%
Purple Haze 8 8.42%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 95. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 31 Mar 2005, 09:02   #1
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Post Favourite PA Skin

I have been wondering for some time now what skins PA players liked. I'm a bit of a fan of the PsyCaution as its nice and bright (though a tad hard to read sometimes), though other ones i liked included Zikonians for all the pretty blue colours (even though i am a Xan ).

What were your thoughts on this important issue?

Edit: now updated with the Spreadsheet skin (which i also like and currently using ).

Edit2: or not, as it didnt apparently like it... (if a mod wants to modify it then feel free ).

Last edited by Ultimate Newbie; 2 Apr 2005 at 07:32.
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2005, 09:07   #2
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Favourite PA Skin

Zikonian skin all the way
It isnt to dark, it isnt to bright.. you can see everything clearly and it loads fast enuff..
Everything looks smooth and it doesnt distract me from PA thingys

2 bad it has a weird head in the corner

I dont really like any other skin tho
Unread 31 Mar 2005, 10:11   #3
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I quite like a fair few of them.

Personally, I go for Newspaper, it makes me feel like a communist. And I like Dark Tranquillity, but that's because they're my fave band and nothing to do with teh skin.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2005, 11:10   #4
Jellinek
Asleep...

Jellinek is an unknown quantity at this point

Clean Black is what I use. Easy on tired eyes
Unread 31 Mar 2005, 11:32   #5
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

I like the new fellowships skin, also like Supspace, and always liked the Terran skin, others are mostly hard for me to read, blind in one and can't see out of the other one,also would like to see a nice LCARS skin
Unread 31 Mar 2005, 11:46   #6
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

I dont pertic care tbh a skin is a skin

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2005, 12:47   #7
Saoi
Completely Incomplete

Saoi will become famous soon enoughSaoi will become famous soon enough

Red Revenge all the way...but I am biased

[12:16] * Saoi has joined #vgn
[12:16] <%furball> oh you bastard

[00:53] <resin> you made the red revenge I like it the best

[01:09] <Flying_So-Low> i'd have to say urs is the nicest one saoi

Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem
Saoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2005, 13:01   #8
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Erm Terran dunno why :P

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2005, 13:19   #9
DJet
Wearer of The Hat

DJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the rough

I liked blue planet

Using Purple Haze now, its the cleanest and easiest to read for me...
Unread 31 Mar 2005, 13:38   #10
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk
also would like to see a nice LCARS skin
LCARS? leet cars?
Unread 31 Mar 2005, 13:40   #11
Kloopy
-Back Again-

Kloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud of

LCARS. Trekky thing. (I've never watched it. I'm not a fan. No neg-rep ta.)
Kloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2005, 14:02   #12
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

I refuse to vote on this poll until an option for 'Leshy's way' is added.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2005, 14:44   #13
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

zikonian since round 10 or so. I have made some new skins except i dont have time to split them up into the 40 or so files required for the template :/
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2005, 14:54   #14
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Zikonian here its the nicest one out of the lot
Unread 31 Mar 2005, 15:14   #15
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Newspaper!!

I've been using it since before ticks started last round. It's very eye-friendly and attractive.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2005, 16:05   #16
Kloopy
-Back Again-

Kloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud of

http://www.kloopy.com/fun/ExcelSkin.psd [1.36Mb]
That's the Excel Spreadsheet skin in Photoshop format. It's sliced to the exact correct sizes and once you've overlayed your designed skin, go to Files > Save for Web. And it'll put all the images in a single directory and it'll even name the files correctly for you. You can't get much easier, no?
Unread 31 Mar 2005, 16:17   #17
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

/me bows down in gratitude
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 31 Mar 2005, 17:34   #18
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

So only one other person likes Xandria? I am dissappointed.
Unread 31 Mar 2005, 17:41   #19
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Library Computer Access and Retrieval System (LCARS)

For me, it's been Dark Tranqulity since day 1.

Some of the new ones are nice though.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2005, 20:14   #20
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellinek
Clean Black is what I use. Easy on tired eyes

Easy on eyes in general.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2005, 21:27   #21
DukePaul
Retired VGN

DukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saoi
Red Revenge all the way...but I am biased
DukePaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2005, 21:51   #22
Helveticus
finnish pokèmon

Helveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the rough

Never really paid any attention to skins until reading this. After changing password, never go back to preferences. So it'd have to be whichever the basic skin is.

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
We enjoy sucking the fun out of the boards. It's a competition.
Helveticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2005, 00:14   #23
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

The excel one is the best. V sexy

Our God Kloopy strikes again

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2005, 00:30   #24
Kloopy
-Back Again-

I love you Marv. Sex later?
Unread 1 Apr 2005, 01:06   #25
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold

excel rocks for work

always used that mystic black though

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2005, 16:08   #26
Orion Treet
Forever Noob

Orion Treet has a spectacular aura aboutOrion Treet has a spectacular aura about

I like zikonian the best, it's nice, and simple.
<Zhil> I am HC
<Zhil> I gave myself permission
<[MO]Forest> i meant a proper hc, not a hc who would suicide into his MO's fleet

Played r4-9.5 r12-14 Now retired.
Proud to have been Cosmic Frostbite (r12 - 22:5 - #1 gal)
Forever [4D] - LCH, ND, Absolute, TFD, DLR
Might and greed will never outweigh honor and loyalty!
Orion Treet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2005, 07:52   #27
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

hmm, just noticed this on the Universe Misc page:

Code:
Skins 
Flight Deck 5% 
Zikonian 5% 
Clean Black 55% 
Terran 3% 
Newspaper 2% 
Construction 1% 
Dark Tranquility 2% 
Subspace 1% 
Generals 3% 
Xandria 2% 
PsyCaution 0% 
Mystic Dark 2% 
Red Revenge 4% 
Fellowships 2% 
Iron Prison 1% 
Vencodor 1% 
Purple Haze 3% 
Spreadsheet 0%
OMG Spreadsheet at 0%?!?!
Unread 2 Apr 2005, 10:08   #28
DukePaul
Retired VGN

DukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really nice

I was just going to post that.

Far more accurate than this poll. Show people have no taste, not using Red Revenge skin
DukePaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2005, 13:38   #29
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
I refuse to vote on this poll until an option for 'Leshy's way' is added.
<3

Also, I've updated the thing for Round 13. Do be sure to read the instructions - PA has added some stuff that requires one or two extra clicks to make the stylesheet work without issues.
Unread 2 Apr 2005, 23:08   #30
LocknLoad
Sh33p h3rd3r

LocknLoad will become famous soon enoughLocknLoad will become famous soon enough

Ive used clean black and like it alot just recently switched to fellowship and like it even better. Now if they could fix the broken links it would be perfect. I found one such link on the missions page.
Do not make me get out the paddle!!! "
LocknLoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2005, 11:32   #31
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

i miss the "dark and blue" skin.
where is it?
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2005, 11:49   #32
Blixxard
Currently Unavailable

Blixxard is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by mens
i miss the "dark and blue" skin.
where is it?
All the skins post round 11 had to be scrapped unlesss I could find who created them.
Blixxard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2005, 14:38   #33
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i just tried at the excel one, its genius im gonna use it at work, it actually looks as though you are doing work not playing a stupid comp game, <3 Kloopy
Unread 4 Apr 2005, 11:53   #34
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Lol pig i like ur style =)
out of interest does the excel looking skin work faster or better by people who use their mobiles to access pa?
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 7 Apr 2005, 01:46   #35
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukePaul

Far more accurate than this poll. Show people have no taste, not using Red Revenge skin

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote