User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 16 Mar 2005, 14:15   #51
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice
Re: Bad Boy of PA

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderCat
man you ppl talk alot and offtopic sometimes
It's called dynamic conversations. It happens more than you think on AD.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2005, 14:20   #52
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
Just how many people were online gaming in 1994?
I think they did their gaming over the phone - like conference phone type crap, making their own sound effects with their voice and shit.

Unread 16 Mar 2005, 14:45   #53
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
I think they did their gaming over the phone - like conference phone type crap, making their own sound effects with their voice and shit.
Thunderman can you confirm this?
Unread 16 Mar 2005, 15:03   #54
ThunderCat
P.I.M.P.Of.Mistu.Net

ThunderCat has a little shameless behaviour in the past

well ok maybe ive exagerated 10 years,but its a very old game
i said 10 years coz i dont know when exact the game started
but its damn old and cool and if u dont belive me check it out
Unread 16 Mar 2005, 15:19   #55
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Can i join thundercat? or do u have any space for my sister in any of your gals :/
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2005, 15:37   #56
LynchMob
Old Fart

LynchMob is infamous around these partsLynchMob is infamous around these partsLynchMob is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Assassin
Well this could work both ways couldnt it? Just becuase MoA has bin made public now does not mean it hasnt bin runnin for a while.. plus i have never heard of this battle group your speaking of thats bin in PA for 6 months. Just my appinion

I said 6 rounds nUb, and you should learn to spell. Thundercat and your n00bs should quit the crap talk. Its gonna be bad for your long term existence in this up coming round imo.

#FAnG

#Mercenaries
LynchMob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2005, 16:03   #57
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynchMob
Originally Posted by Assassin
Well this could work both ways couldnt it? Just becuase MoA has bin made public now does not mean it hasnt bin runnin for a while.. plus i have never heard of this battle group your speaking of thats bin in PA for 6 months. Just my appinion

I said 6 rounds nUb, and you should learn to spell. Thundercat and your n00bs should quit the crap talk. Its gonna be bad for your long term existence in this up coming round imo.

if you had noticed i actually posted after that i got it wrong regarding the incident about rounds instead of months.. and its 'noob' mate.. Second of all i type quickly on things like this then post.. hence why i do a lot of typos.. its called i dont use spellcheck like some ppl.. plus i use sacasm words which arnt actually in a dictionary..

And what i cant seem to understand is the fact you told Thunder his members should stop this 'crap talk'.. mate.. where in this thread did anyone admit they were actually a member of MoA never mind do.. 'crap talk'? Perhaps you should actually try and think before you post next time wouldnt you agree?

Anyway enough said.. wait and see what MoA can actually achieve next round.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2005, 16:10   #58
ThunderCat
P.I.M.P.Of.Mistu.Net

/me wonders whos the n00b in here
It aint MoA for sure
We got the best members from PA's best alliances
So i said in the begining watch ya rears

PS:Sry rinoa but were full atm

Last edited by ThunderCat; 16 Mar 2005 at 16:35.
ThunderCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2005, 18:00   #59
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

how bad are you boys?
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2005, 21:01   #60
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

so bad that i'm telling the teacher
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2005, 21:55   #61
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

is this thread serious? i mean seriously:/

also id like to give a 'lol' to some of the posts, keep it up hombres
Unread 16 Mar 2005, 22:47   #62
Chika

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
NO. YOU. DON'T.
How can you tell that lie to us.
Unread 16 Mar 2005, 22:54   #63
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

have fun with your sisters

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2005, 23:16   #64
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Just how many people were online gaming in 1994?
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Chika again.

I feel dirty
Unread 16 Mar 2005, 23:41   #65
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

Quote:
It aint MoA for sure

Very nice for you im sure. 1upers arent allowed in external battlegroups.
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2005, 00:27   #66
ThunderCat
P.I.M.P.Of.Mistu.Net

who ever said we got 1up?
and who ever said this is a BG ?
Unread 17 Mar 2005, 00:37   #67
Chika

Quote:
who ever said we got 1up?
and who ever said this is a BG ?
and whoever said you would do well?
good questions
Unread 17 Mar 2005, 01:02   #68
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I think he did
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2005, 05:35   #69
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

oooooooh you better watch out!
you better not cry!
you better not pout I'm telling you why!
M - O - A is cumming to town!!

Unread 17 Mar 2005, 05:57   #70
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
oooooooh you better watch out!
you better not cry!
you better not pout I'm telling you why!
M - O - A is cumming to town!!

ROFL.
I think they are hot.
Unread 17 Mar 2005, 14:31   #71
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
It aint MoA for sure

Ahahahaha.

Now I can pretend to be one of the 'best members of the best alliances'.

Oh wait, wrong mercs

Shame. Heh.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]

Last edited by Shev; 17 Mar 2005 at 14:39.
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2005, 17:26   #72
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

will ye oh bestest of all best players of us all quit after losing a couple of roids again?((

ps. happy memories?
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2005, 19:24   #73
ThunderCat
P.I.M.P.Of.Mistu.Net

When u ppl gona get it that i quit the round coz of RL probs?
Unread 17 Mar 2005, 19:50   #74
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
just happened to coincide with you getting roided eh? coincedences are weird things...
Unread 18 Mar 2005, 01:21   #75
Chika

Quote:
muhahahahaha. You guys will die. Why have none of your members posted to back you up?
Unread 18 Mar 2005, 14:47   #76
ThunderCat
P.I.M.P.Of.Mistu.Net

how do u know they didnt ?
Unread 18 Mar 2005, 14:59   #77
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
how do u know they didnt ?
This has to be the single best post on AD in 2005 so far.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2005, 15:24   #78
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Well, to me it sounded it was meant towards me given the FAnG history etc ...

And you expect me to answer your question "will you cheat" ? Is that even a serious question nway? I've never done it and I'll never tollerate it and yes I get defensive if pple throw things at me that happened 5 ice ages ago ...
You've NEVER cheated? Genuinely? If that is true (within PA I mean of course), then I suspect you are in a VERY small minority.
Bashar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2005, 15:34   #79
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
I'm going to start an alliance, call it Fury, make it shit and see if i don't get a list of complaints and whining on the forums. It applies to everyone, I'm sure you can see that. I'd do the same with FAnG, and I'd guarantee you that in 5 minutes i'd have a pm from Kj telling me why I shouldn't, and rightly so.
Remember [Fury2]? Can't remember when that was now, I think it might have been r9.5. We didn't complain about that though, we just laughed at it, and roided it on the odd occasions that a planet got within our bash limits.
Bashar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2005, 15:59   #80
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashar
You've NEVER cheated? Genuinely? If that is true (within PA I mean of course), then I suspect you are in a VERY small minority.
Everyone's (especially old skool players) cheated as far as i'm concerned, and anyone who denies it merely digs themself a big hole. There's one fine example on the caeneus site, not mentioning any names. I think there's far less cheating now than there was though due to improvements in technology and easy internet access and that most cheats nowadays are those who try to go out and get an unfair advantage over everybody, so that's not to say 'old skool' players are cheats, because they aren't, it's simply because in the early days, there was a very cavalier approach within the game.

Anyone who tries to paint themselves out as some kind of angel is simply asking for a kick in the nuts.
Unread 18 Mar 2005, 16:08   #81
CrazySpoon
Pimpin Spoon

CrazySpoon is on a distinguished road

Being a BG is fun!

DTA was fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desse
<Desse> go away
<Desse> you are retired
CrazySpoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2005, 16:11   #82
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashar
Remember [Fury2]? Can't remember when that was now, I think it might have been r9.5. We didn't complain about that though, we just laughed at it, and roided it on the odd occasions that a planet got within our bash limits.
It's when some of your former members think they can runaway with the name, when you know they shouldn't be a million miles of it that irritates me. Fury are in the priveleged position that there are very few that can threaten its identity in a serious way simply because they are so vocal on the forums - other alliances are not in that position, because there aren't a large number of players who have generally stuck together so we can easily identify who are and who aren't. Fury might well have been a bad example.

IPC have been in a similar position, so have the original Wolfpack, it can happen from top to bottom. The WP we have now is nowhere near what WP is actually meant to be, but they have run away with the name and done something totally different with it. My impression is that the original Pack were hardly ecstatic about the misrepresentation against them but no one can make it clear as they don't really play. I might know the difference, but does everybody?

Last edited by lokken; 18 Mar 2005 at 16:25.
lokken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2005, 16:43   #83
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold

God lokken I don't know where you get the patience from

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2005, 19:03   #84
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAdnRisKy
God lokken I don't know where you get the patience from
It's my mission.
Unread 19 Mar 2005, 19:35   #85
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

didn't thundercat quit last round or round be4 as soon as 1up raped him silly...? (ofc due to rl issues.... )
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2005, 21:27   #86
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
He said 6 rounds. and yeah I haven't heard of them either. Maybe they are garbage.
Mercenaries are big fat n00bs

PS: hello chika
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2005, 23:20   #87
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

idlerpg? ... oh wait... that's not text based
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2005, 20:29   #88
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazySpoon
Being a BG is fun!

DTA was fun
DTA IS FUN
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2005, 21:24   #89
ThunderCat
P.I.M.P.Of.Mistu.Net

now dont tell me every BG is coming back coz of this poast
coz this means we gona have more fun then weve expected
Unread 20 Mar 2005, 23:23   #90
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

they are coming to kick your ass
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 00:18   #91
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Their gonna do what to my ass???
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 06:02   #92
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

They're gonna kiss it. Like *muah* but it's gonna sound like *MoA* or *MoA - hh*

*MoA - hh!!!*
*MoA - hh* *MoA - hh!!!* *muah* *MoA - hh!*

Unread 21 Mar 2005, 11:58   #93
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

I already start 2 love them now
Unread 22 Mar 2005, 06:29   #94
coffee-
Beoyotch

coffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nice

Well, I'm surprised a gaming community like Planetarion would not of been aware of online gaming from 10+ years ago. The most popular early text based games were called MuDs (MULTIPLE USER DIMENSIONS). They started back in the 80s, and were essentially dungeon and dragon style games. The "Final Doom" which was doom2 with some extra levels was released in 1995 and had multiplayer abilities.

Last edited by coffee-; 22 Mar 2005 at 06:32. Reason: missed a word
coffee- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2005, 06:39   #95
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffee-
The "Final Doom" which was doom2 with some extra levels was released in 1995 and had multiplayer abilities.
I remember playing Quake 2 online in early '97. Quakeworld must have been at least a year before that.

I played email based games both before and after that, though they were all human administrated (ie normal type games over email). Sort of like online gaming, I suppose.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2005, 06:42   #96
coffee-
Beoyotch

coffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nice

heh I played Quake 1 Quakeworld TF for about 5 years straight from the end of '96 until early 2001.
coffee- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2005, 21:18   #97
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Merceneries Of Andosia Just reminds me of a big hot steaming bowl of Ambrosia creamed rice.

With jam on top!

LO thundercat!
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2005, 14:37   #98
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

Quote:
It aint MoA for sure

Will you all quit, like you did when you lost roids last round.

And if you quit, will your "employer" get some of his payment back ?

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote