User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages

Unread 16 Jan 2005, 00:55   #1
Fernando
Lieutenant Colonel

Fernando is an unknown quantity at this point
never thought the real end would come, but ....

so it happened. Real life has finally caught up with me. I've a weird sensation about it all... dont know whether to be happy or sad. PA has been, since the year 2000(ish) my second home, where i've spent more time than on anything else....

Met so many people it would be hard to mention everyone here. You've all been great part of my PA experience, and I hope not to loose contact with you guys. Would be a great loss for me. Many of you departed before I did, but I also know many others are staying behind me.

So, without further due, i'd like to announce my departure of planetarion for the time being. Maybe in a year or so, once I've settled my head, I'll make a comeback.

This doesnt mean I wont be on IRC anymore, however you might have noticed my lack of activity lately. I've realized there's a life out there, full of parties and hotties

and for some reason... i seem to like it

So, just to mention everyone quickly, I'll mention the channels, which will make noone left out.
#Fernando - those who have been my friends since basically the beggining, and those who have been my friends since later stage - I dont know what my life would've turned out without you guys, you're great honestly. Thanks for all the help you've given me, and hope I can repay it sometime in the future.
#Frogs - great chan, frenchies forever!! (WA, Hexy, you guys are great people, hope I can come to the next meet you guys have!!)
#virus, #dragons, #pack, #nagash, #silver, and all others. for those I know from here, thanks for the great times we've had. For those I dont, im sure you agree with me when I say that Netgamers is one of the friendliest and most open communities on internet.

#paradise - since r5 been there, with you guys... great times, great fun, great laughs... bas, torspo, guru, skrew, kuro, Abducter (like it or not you're still my RL friend :P) ... and those who i have forgotten with the passing of time ... well, this was the best times and what really inspired me to stay on Planetarion. you guys I owe big time. PS: dutchies, when i tour europe, i'll go for a beer and a camping with ya!!

Newsletter: sorry i "parted" during summer, guess i started reducing my PA activity since then...

Well, without further delay, this is it.

Good bye.

Fernando

PS: I've no choice but to stay online cause of the hosting company , but... PA is out of my life now.

Community for community - join #PA
Fernando is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2005, 00:59   #2
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute
Re: never thought the real end would come, but ....

You sir, are a true dude

Keep on rocking
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2005, 01:02   #3
[Graham]

[Graham] is an unknown quantity at this point

BB FERNIE BABY!

we will miss you but look forward to your return.

see ya on irc though i suppose
[Graham] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2005, 01:04   #4
Orion Treet
Forever Noob

Orion Treet has a spectacular aura aboutOrion Treet has a spectacular aura about

Hope you enjoy rl man But remember PA will haunt you forever and you WILL be back
<Zhil> I am HC
<Zhil> I gave myself permission
<[MO]Forest> i meant a proper hc, not a hc who would suicide into his MO's fleet

Played r4-9.5 r12-14 Now retired.
Proud to have been Cosmic Frostbite (r12 - 22:5 - #1 gal)
Forever [4D] - LCH, ND, Absolute, TFD, DLR
Might and greed will never outweigh honor and loyalty!
Orion Treet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2005, 11:46   #5
Spod
A special spod

Spod is an unknown quantity at this point

Fernie never dies - you be back
Spod is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2005, 19:01   #6
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

omg Ferny, not you 2!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 14:23   #7
Brimstone
Retired PeOn

Brimstone is a jewel in the roughBrimstone is a jewel in the roughBrimstone is a jewel in the rough

old players are supposed to be coming BACK this round fernie, not leaving us.

You've been a good laugh, glad to have met you.

I'll try and remember to visit you/your channel some time soon (Im departing soon myself, RL has taken over)
Unread 15 Feb 2005, 22:38   #8
Fernando
Lieutenant Colonel

Fernando is an unknown quantity at this point

Please do remember if you come down to granada (Southern Spain) you MUST call me up and go have a beer

Hey brimmeh, good to see im not the only one out :P
hmmm... anycase, seems i've no more time for PA as of now..
Lived without it for one whole month and havent suicided YAHOY!

=)

Community for community - join #PA
Fernando is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2005, 23:05   #9
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

emjoy rl
Unread 28 Feb 2005, 09:52   #10
Kan3
The Kan3 is back!

Kan3 is infamous around these parts

BUT BUT BUT you can't do that! I was going to make a grand come back in round 13 and startup Vision radio with you again!
Kan3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2005, 22:45   #11
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

Forget that darn girls out there man!! We need you and your radio here!!!

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2005, 00:04   #12
SOL

SOL is on a distinguished road

cya matey
Unread 27 Mar 2005, 19:38   #13
diege
Honest Man

diege is infamous around these parts

ciao you cow

happy memories