User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 Jan 2005, 12:17   #1
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Ärketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really nice
God hates fags, and Swedes

I don't normally react strongly to taunts and idiocy on the internet but today I visited this page

God hates fags

It has a sisterpage called "God hates Swedes"

I am a Swede, and I realize that most Americans don't fell this way, but is there a room for this sort of hateful propaganda in a democracy?
Godwin's Law prov. [Usenet] "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress. Godwin's Law thus practically guarantees the existence of an upper bound on thread length in those groups. However there is also a widely- recognized codicil that any intentional triggering of Godwin's Law in order to invoke its thread-ending effects will be unsuccessful.
Ärketrollmannen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2005, 12:32   #2
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light
Re: God hates fags, and Swedes

omg it's the guy with the funny name!!!! he's back! rejoice!
Unread 6 Jan 2005, 12:39   #3
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Everyone loves america!
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2005, 12:39   #4
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

hi, didn't know you are still around.

that guy deserves to b e shot. what the hell???
Unread 6 Jan 2005, 12:47   #5
Nadval
m00

Nadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant future

That site is disgusting, I wasn't aware those kind of Americans were allowed to speak to the outside world... They're the kind of people you only hear about but never actually come into contact with.
Nadval is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2005, 13:55   #6
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Ärketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flayer
omg it's the guy with the funny name!!!! he's back! rejoice!
Indeed I am

Quote:
Everyone loves america!
I wouldn't go that far

Quote:
hi, didn't know you are still around.
I have been away on a long jorney, to England as a matter of fact

Quote:
that guy deserves to b e shot. what the hell???
Kinda the same feeling struck me

Quote:
That site is disgusting, I wasn't aware those kind of Americans were allowed to speak to the outside world... They're the kind of people you only hear about but never actually come into contact with.
How I have missed these forums
Godwin's Law prov. [Usenet] "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress. Godwin's Law thus practically guarantees the existence of an upper bound on thread length in those groups. However there is also a widely- recognized codicil that any intentional triggering of Godwin's Law in order to invoke its thread-ending effects will be unsuccessful.
Unread 6 Jan 2005, 14:04   #7
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Hey, give the guy some credit, at least he translated it into Spanish so he could offend the Latin American population as well...

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2005, 14:10   #8
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Also

Quote:
The only lawful sexual connection is the marriage bed. All other sex activity is whoremongery and adultery, which will damn the soul forever in Hell.
Say hello to Satan everyone*

*Except Muslim**

**and SilverSmoke, as he's such a pussy with women he'll never get laid anyway***

***I guess we'd better not forget Dace, as his non-exploits with Kat have proven once and for all that he's god's gift to women who don't want to get laid...

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2005, 15:30   #9
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

godhatesfags is a comedy classic, dont be mean to it
Unread 6 Jan 2005, 15:58   #10
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I prefer parsnips to swedes
Unread 6 Jan 2005, 17:08   #11
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

I smell con-artist.
Unread 6 Jan 2005, 17:16   #12
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: God hates fags, and Swedes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ärketrollmannen
I am a Swede, and I realize that most Americans don't fell this way, but is there a room for this sort of hateful propaganda in a democracy?
Yes.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2005, 17:33   #13
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactitus
Yes.
You were supposed to shout a astounding NO so that i could be arguing against you, but anyhow.

Were do we draw the line betewan freedom of speech, and insults and hurtful remarks, should there be a line?

Quote:
I smell con-artist.
Were?
Unread 6 Jan 2005, 17:33   #14
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Not if we burn them alive and rape their corpses there isn't!
Unread 6 Jan 2005, 17:37   #15
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Were do we draw the line betewan freedom of speech, and insults and hurtful remarks, should there be a line?
It's another of those 'rights of the individual' balancing games. Is my right to follow gordon brown around shouting 'Pig ****er!' more important than his right to a lack of harassment?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2005, 17:38   #16
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Were?
The 'God hates' sites, not you.
Unread 6 Jan 2005, 17:41   #17
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
It's another of those 'rights of the individual' balancing games. Is my right to follow gordon brown around shouting 'Pig ****er!' more important than his right to a lack of harassment?
It is if you are following David Blunkett. What's he going to do ? Chase after you and give you a damn good thrashing ?

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2005, 17:49   #18
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

What does the laws in your countries say about this?

In Sweden we have "Hets mot folkgrupp" wich means you can't shout out "kill all ******s" or similar. A while ago a priest was sentenced to jail for this, he had called homosexuals "the cancer of society" or something similar.
Unread 6 Jan 2005, 17:58   #19
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Well that is a shit reason for jailing someone really unless he followed it up with "so now we should kill them all" or encouraged people to do so.

Which is jesus boys reasoning for thanking god for 3000 dead swedes, he also thanks god for 3000 deda americans

His FAQ states that god is not all loving but rather all hating with a holy righteous anger, he also then seems to quote genesis and leviticus as being the statements of Jesus.

At least he admits that he will probably burn in hell and only worships god to try and avoid that fate

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2005, 18:35   #20
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogster
I smell con-artist.
I smell parsnips.
Unread 6 Jan 2005, 18:46   #21
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
Well that is a shit reason for jailing someone really unless he followed it up with "so now we should kill them all" or encouraged people to do so.
Indeed he did. I actually don't remember the wording (it was a while ago) but he basically wanted to throw all homosexuals out of the church, wich, at least in Sweden is considered to be infringing on their rights.

Quote:
His FAQ states that god is not all loving but rather all hating with a holy righteous anger, he also then seems to quote genesis and leviticus as being the statements of Jesus. At least he admits that he will probably burn in hell and only worships god to try and avoid that fate
He doesn't seem like the typical "god is love" person
Unread 6 Jan 2005, 18:46   #22
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

the god hates sites are very useful, scholarly and highly informative.

clearly god has been proven to be spiteful, vengeful and petty.

let us rejoice that we know this and can therefore chose not to worship him
Yahwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2005, 20:28   #23
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Im sorry but the religion of Christianity is pretty much anti-homosexuality so I dont see why his wish to see the church maintain this stance (in accordance with its belief system) IE no fags allowed should be prevented through use of laws.

If he has in fact stated that all fags must be ejected from the church then burned at the stake then that is different.

Yahwe, should I take that to mean that you believe there is a god but simply choose not to worship him?

Have some more gin.

I suspect that you'll disagree wtih my veiw on this topic though

Unread 6 Jan 2005, 20:34   #24
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Indeed he did. I actually don't remember the wording (it was a while ago) but he basically wanted to throw all homosexuals out of the church, wich, at least in Sweden is considered to be infringing on their rights.
The right to remain in a church that considers you an unrepentant sinner? How do you have religion without orthodoxy?
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Unread 6 Jan 2005, 20:35   #25
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If god hates fags, why do catholic priests shag boys ?

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 6 Jan 2005, 20:50   #26
Boogster
I dunno...

Interesting. Stupid, pointless, but interesting.
Unread 6 Jan 2005, 20:52   #27
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaio
If god hates fags, why do catholic priests shag boys ?

~Vaio~
God is petty, vengeful, spiteful, and cares nothing for the planet he created.

If he even exists.

Or something.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2005, 21:08   #28
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

Yahwe, should I take that to mean that you believe there is a god but simply choose not to worship him?
i was arguing that point essentially.
Unread 6 Jan 2005, 21:12   #29
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
i was arguing that point essentially.
Just checking to make sure you hadn't finally pickled your brains.

Have another gin.

Im supposed to sign these things or she gets moody.....

Ninja

Unread 6 Jan 2005, 21:16   #30
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Just checking to make sure you hadn't finally pickled your brains.

Have another gin.

Im supposed to sign these things or she gets moody.....

Ninja
'Girls'

Unread 6 Jan 2005, 21:24   #31
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
the god hates sites are very useful, scholarly and highly informative.

clearly god has been proven to be spiteful, vengeful and petty.

let us rejoice that we know this and can therefore chose not to worship him
I thought Jesus loves everybody

Quote:
Im sorry but the religion of Christianity is pretty much anti-homosexuality so I dont see why his wish to see the church maintain this stance (in accordance with its belief system) IE no fags allowed should be prevented through use of laws.
The Swedish church (Svenska kyrkan) is actually not against homosexuals, if it was then i would have a bit more understanding for his statements.

Quote:
If he has in fact stated that all fags must be ejected from the church then burned at the stake then that is different.
I don't think he specifically said what was going to be done with them, just "make them dissapear", if it is really important then i might actually be able to look it up, tough it might take a while.

Quote:
The right to remain in a church that considers you an unrepentant sinner? How do you have religion without orthodoxy?
As mentioned, it is not the official stance of the Swedish church to even consider homosexuals as sinners.
Unread 6 Jan 2005, 21:29   #32
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Book of Job anyone?
God isn't a nice guy

(and we had a big argument about homosexuals in the church in another thread...)

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2005, 22:16   #33
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
God is petty, vengeful, spiteful, and cares nothing for the planet he created.

If he even exists.

Or something.
He's like that god.

Funny bloke really.

What I want to know is, why he doesn't take out a full page in the time to deny being behind the 'Act of God' copout on insurance claims.

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 6 Jan 2005, 22:24   #34
Boogster
I dunno...

Quote:
The Swedish church (Svenska kyrkan) is actually not against homosexuals, if it was then i would have a bit more understanding for his statements.
As mentioned, it is not the official stance of the Swedish church to even consider homosexuals as sinners.
Then, in my humble opinion, the Swedish Church has sadly misinterpreted the Bible.
Unread 6 Jan 2005, 22:25   #35
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Then, in my humble opinion, the Swedish Church has sadly misinterpreted the Bible and the will of God.
Maybe that's why God hates them!

Oh and on a side note - Your post is hilariously Ironic.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2005, 22:35   #36
Boogster
I dunno...

I disagree, and I cannot be bothered to argue.

Jesus loves you, one and all.

Now, Planetside for me.
Unread 6 Jan 2005, 23:12   #37
Yahwe
I am.

'the tower of babel'
Unread 6 Jan 2005, 23:20   #38
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Quote:
What about other churches? Or are competing religions not allowed?
Unread 7 Jan 2005, 12:48   #39
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Im sorry but the religion of Christianity is pretty much anti-homosexuality
or more accurately the followers of christianity are pretty much anti-homosexual. the "anti gay" verses really are a grey area.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2005, 13:31   #40
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Quote:
Then, in my humble opinion, the Swedish Church has sadly misinterpreted the Bible.
The Swedish church follows Jesus, wich loves everyone. Believe me this is a hot topic in both the swedish press and in the "boardroom" were they discuss how the church is supposed to be run.

Quote:
What about other churches? Or are competing religions not allowed?
In Sweden nonchristians are shot, killed and beaten.

Or not.

Every church or cult or whatever can have their own "stances" as long as it complies with swedish law.
Unread 7 Jan 2005, 14:13   #41
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Edward
or more accurately the followers
And leaders
Quote:
of christianity are pretty much anti-homosexual. the "anti gay" verses really are a grey area.

The whole book is a grey area and a mish mash of personal interpretations and compromises combine to create a fairly anti-gay religion imho.

Unread 7 Jan 2005, 19:38   #42
Inferno
The Arson Specialist

Inferno is a jewel in the roughInferno is a jewel in the roughInferno is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaio
Funny bloke really.
How do you know God is a bloke?
Please dont laugh at me. I'm not trying to be funny.
Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2005, 19:41   #43
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno
Cause grass doesn't change colour every 28 days

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 7 Jan 2005, 19:45   #44
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Quote:

God created man in his own image

Unread 7 Jan 2005, 19:52   #45
Inferno
The Arson Specialist

Inferno is a jewel in the roughInferno is a jewel in the roughInferno is a jewel in the rough

Wot about women? Didnt God create women?
Unread 7 Jan 2005, 19:56   #46
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

The thread is called god hates fags. Thats why he invented women

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 7 Jan 2005, 19:58   #47
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Oh no, don't you see it?! God is slowly turning every male into a fag to punish the females for being evil and unfair towards the poor male minds.
Unread 7 Jan 2005, 20:01   #48
Inferno
The Arson Specialist

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
Oh no, don't you see it?! God is slowly turning every male into a fag to punish the females for being evil and unfair towards the poor male minds.
You would know wouldnt you !!!!
Unread 7 Jan 2005, 20:03   #49
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
You would know wouldnt you !!!!
I am awaitening enlightment day in day out.
Unread 8 Jan 2005, 05:35   #50
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

God doesnt exist

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote