User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 27 Dec 2004, 13:07   #1
anomnorway
SWaRM HC

anomnorway is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation SWaRM - taking time-out.

Due to circumstances that couldn´t be helped, SWaRM had a rather sad R12. This has made us think and rethink - concidering staying or leaving PA.

Thing is that our members protested quite heavily when suggesting leaving PA. And no wonder PA is were SWaRM was "born", in R4, its our homebase - where our heart and soul is. So leaving isn´t an option. We are one of the few still alive alliances from way back when ... But. Regrouping, time and inspiration is needed. SWaRM has spread out to several online games, has become a gamingcompany of sorts and all that takes lots of our time and engergy.
Sooooo ....

We have decided to take a one round time-out; returning in R14.

Thats right, SWaRM will return (!) and we trust that the admins will protect our alliance name in respect of the many years its been a faithfull PA alliance, in respect of the years its been a PA item.

Cheers and see you in R14
SWaRM High Command

*ps ty to Anhilat0r for pointing that out Corrected it. Blaims all the Christmas parrrrties *

Last edited by anomnorway; 27 Dec 2004 at 14:58.
anomnorway is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 13:14   #2
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold
Re: SWaRM - taking time-out.

Damn. You guys have been a great alliance for some new players into these online games. Having known quite a few SWaRM members since r7 and having sat in your public channel for almost as long I can say you will be missed as an alliance.

Good luck in the future.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 14:51   #3
Anihilat0r
Supreme ETY Pe0n

Anihilat0r is an unknown quantity at this point

Have a nice break SWaRM.
Though I must point out that we have just played round 12. And next round is number 13...

So I guess we'll actually be seeing you again in round 14?

'Just a bunch of harmless n00bs'
Anihilat0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 15:03   #4
anomnorway
SWaRM HC

Something I forgot to mention, we have a few experienced and highly active members playing R14 and looking for a good alliance to join. Let us know here if you have an opening for them

Cheers
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 15:03   #5
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Never really got to know you that well, and you've never made an impact to me in PA, but good luck, and hope you return strong
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 18:45   #6
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

didnt you write on pa-discussion that you leave the game because havoc sux ?

lol
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 20:00   #7
anomnorway
SWaRM HC

lol thats me personally - this is about the alliance I am fortunate to be a member of. *ehh am sure you can see the difference, right *
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 04:49   #8
The_Preacher
SWaRM 4 Life

The_Preacher has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I am one of those few SWaRMies left looking for an alliance for next round
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 06:08   #9
ElAlan
Muppet

ElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by anomnorway
Something I forgot to mention, we have a few experienced and highly active members playing R14 and looking for a good alliance to join. Let us know here if you have an opening for them

Cheers
oooh...shopping

i may think about playing next round too and will be allianceless, i can see the offers for me rolling on in (sarcasm)

Retired.
ElAlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 08:33   #10
Gerbie
pe0n

Gerbie is an unknown quantity at this point

http://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37

I know Rock is recruiting. You might want to talk to a recruiter there.
round 7 noob: rank 6.198 25:20:25 - VoC member
round 8 noob: rank 4.112 7:2:3 - TFD member
round 9 rank 941 23:1:9 - TFD HC
round 9.5 rank 860 22:7:3 - TFD HC
round 10: rank unknown (was #1 for a while) 5:2:5 - Vengeance pe0n
round 10.5: rank 683 19:10:2 - VGN member
round 11: rank 138 8:8:4 - VsN member
round 12: rank 515 - VGN 'special attack officer' -> jumped ship to Rock
round 13: rank 85: NoS
Gerbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2004, 08:59   #11
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by anomnorway
lol thats me personally - this is about the alliance I am fortunate to be a member of. *ehh am sure you can see the difference, right *
I think you spelled your internet alias wrong
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 04:10   #12
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Hola anom..
Long time no seen..
I think i got my first experience of SWaRM in r9.5 or so..
A great bunch of hardworking people.
Have actually played with many of em, mostly in the other game pretty similar to PA which name i wont mention , but also in planetarion..
I will miss you guys, but as you say, you will be back.. so good luck anom and the rest of SWaRM

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2004, 05:48   #13
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

wll be wainting for u back

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2005, 14:24   #14
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts

tis a shame SWaRM wont be playing the next round. I have a few good m8s in SWaRM from over the rounds i have been with them. I wish them luck for future rounds.

If some want to join ND then i will more more than happy to talk to them.
Rd6&7 4D (20:8:6) & (20:2:10) Rd14 ND (2:5:4)
Rd8 Did not play Rd15 Did not play
Rd9 4D/SWaRM (13:4:10) Rd16 ND (14:1:6)
Rd9.5 SWaRM (42:7:4) Rd17 ND (13:10:8)
Rd10 SWaRM (21:4:7) Rd18 ND (13:6:8)
Rd10.5 SWaRM (5:5:10) Rd19 ND - HC (1:9:3)
Rd11 ND (32:2:10) Rd36 ND 7:9:7
Rd12 ND (30:10:1)
themast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2005, 01:04   #15
Rc mayhem
Un-retired by request

Rc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these parts

Always a shame to see an old name disappear, even if it is only for a round. I have had several contacts with them in the past, especially when i was trying to create RoP. You MUST return again in round 14!
Played r4-present missing only 1 round so sad...
Rc mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2005, 23:41   #16
steve

steve is a jewel in the roughsteve is a jewel in the roughsteve is a jewel in the rough

i just came back to this game. sad to see my first alliance ever leaving.
[23:42:56] <SkyHead> Keep your fleets
[23:43:02] <SkyHead> Keep your faith
[23:43:08] <SkyHead> Keep your anti 1up spirit

-retired 1up MO-
steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2005, 18:12   #17
raist
raist

raist is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello, raist here. It's been a long time. I lost my work interner computer when I moved jobs and couldn't put the effort in that was required. I may play r14. I've signed up. I hope that I am remember and I did once put loads of effort into the game and was even promoted. I look forward to your replies should anyone remember Old me. Soon as I get irc downloaded on to my rather ropey computer I'll be chatting to you all.

Regards, raist
raist is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2005, 18:47   #18
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

Will SWaRM actually come back for round 14 then?
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 14:29   #19
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts

i doubt it
Rd6&7 4D (20:8:6) & (20:2:10) Rd14 ND (2:5:4)
Rd8 Did not play Rd15 Did not play
Rd9 4D/SWaRM (13:4:10) Rd16 ND (14:1:6)
Rd9.5 SWaRM (42:7:4) Rd17 ND (13:10:8)
Rd10 SWaRM (21:4:7) Rd18 ND (13:6:8)
Rd10.5 SWaRM (5:5:10) Rd19 ND - HC (1:9:3)
Rd11 ND (32:2:10) Rd36 ND 7:9:7
Rd12 ND (30:10:1)
themast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2005, 03:11   #20
The_Preacher
SWaRM 4 Life

The_Preacher has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I guess im the closest thing left of the SWaRM command, it is very doubtful that we will return as the majority of our member base has left/shifted focus to other games. i will continue in my efforts to gather the members but it would likely not be until round 15 at the earliest before we make our return. Tis a Shame.

Preacher
Unread 16 Jul 2005, 15:25   #21
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

I fear you have lost the members loyalty already. I wish you goodluck in gathering them and trying to re-appear tho.

-Jonas-

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2005, 13:27   #22
raist
raist

raist is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm still here if you want me. Now a member of HR but would always help out a SWaRMie should the need arise!

I can resist anything except temptation?
raist is offline   Reply With Quote