User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 13 Feb 2004, 03:51   #1
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts
Now that I live in Canada (ontario)

More over on another timezone that places me 5 hours behind GMT users.

Can I get the nightshift moderator role?

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2004, 04:01   #2
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
Re: Now that I live in Canada (ontario)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen

not likely....cuz I'm gonna get it
Unread 13 Feb 2004, 04:04   #3
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

You've been registered for almost 3 years longer than my account and yet I almost exceed you on posts.

Clearly you are not active enough.

(there is never TOO active just not enough.)

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit

Unread 13 Feb 2004, 04:06   #4
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ex-admin anti-vote and voting no in absentia for everyone else. I'd say we give queball access to moderate GD. Not that you'd actually need him or anything. Just because.
Unread 13 Feb 2004, 04:08   #5
Evergreen
the merciless

But queball just isn't on enough, plus do you want to create another Jakiri?

No doubt he'll turn from semi amusing and well reasoned into the utter shadow spawn of shai gar.\

Finally I'M ARGUING FOR THE NIGHTSHIFT YOU SMELLY FENIAN ****.

Unread 13 Feb 2004, 04:10   #6
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

First alright sunday in an alright sunday thread.

I just realised how incredibly amusing that sentence is.

Anyways, just the thought, you moderating, your return and the question of whether or not to ban you caused the first stirrings of activity from the mods in ages! Funnily enough I can't even remember whether I wanted you banned or not
Unread 13 Feb 2004, 04:13   #7
Evergreen
the merciless

Me.

Nightshift.

Big Shiny Padlock Buttons.

What can go wrong?

Unread 13 Feb 2004, 04:18   #8
JonnyBGood
Banned

Well if you put it like that!
Unread 13 Feb 2004, 05:29   #9
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts

Quote:
You've been registered for almost 3 years longer than my account and yet I almost exceed you on posts.

I'm always around....i just don't feel the need to spam up my post count
Unread 13 Feb 2004, 05:39   #10
Evergreen
the merciless

There is no spam.

Just active and Elderly web surfer who can't type so much cause of their athritic fingers.

Unread 13 Feb 2004, 05:42   #11
Evergreen
the merciless

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Well if you put it like that!
Tsk that is so 2001, perhaps it could be put like this

Unread 13 Feb 2004, 07:38   #12
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Ex-admin anti-vote and voting no in absentia for everyone else. I'd say we give queball access to moderate GD. Not that you'd actually need him or anything. Just because.
I'd like to cast my Ex-admin vote in favour of Evergreen
I am Idler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2004, 09:36   #13
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

1 ex-admin vote against, 1 in favour, what should i do?!
Unread 13 Feb 2004, 14:37   #14
Evergreen
the merciless

Get really really drunk first before making a decision.

Unread 13 Feb 2004, 14:39   #15
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I will be doing that tonight. I will give you my answer when i get home in the early hours of the morning.
Unread 13 Feb 2004, 14:45   #16
Evergreen
the merciless

Sweet

p.s. I'll make sure Paul Gallagher starts for Scotland if you make me the nightshift mod.

Unread 13 Feb 2004, 15:52   #17
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i would like to overrule all ex-admins and jc and just say quite pointedly......

no.

:-(
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2004, 15:58   #18
Evergreen
the merciless

Your smilie is quite decidedly unpointy.

Anyway since when have you really actually called the shots with anything on this forum?

Unread 13 Feb 2004, 17:12   #19
JC
lolly roffle

Dont let him fool you, i still call the shots round here!
Unread 13 Feb 2004, 19:33   #20
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:

dont you have something better to do now?
Unread 13 Feb 2004, 19:41   #21
Evergreen
the merciless

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
dont you have something better to do now?
Yes I do, but much like Kurashima or Dead_Meat it is well demonstrated that you don't have to be active to moderate especially if you are 21+ years in age and the slave tools of wummin.

Unread 13 Feb 2004, 21:01   #22
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Wonder what it says about me?

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2004, 21:29   #23
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: Now that I live in Canada (ontario)

Quote:
Yes I do, but much like Kurashima or Dead_Meat it is well demonstrated that you don't have to be active to moderate especially if you are 21+ years in age and the slave tools of wummin.
That statement appears to scuttle your application though, seeing as how you were peddling your activity as your primary qualification.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2004, 02:39   #24
JC
lolly roffle

**** sake man.

My decision is no. I;'m wankerd
Unread 14 Feb 2004, 02:40   #25
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexDrax
Wonder what it says about me?
"Forum Kick Toy"

"Afro Wonder Boy"
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2004, 06:11   #26
Evergreen
the merciless

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
**** sake man.

My decision is no. I;'m wankerd

Wankarrrrgggghhhhh

Unread 14 Feb 2004, 12:50   #27
JC
lolly roffle