User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 26 Apr 2010, 07:30   #1
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Sirad is an unknown quantity at this point
eleven three on the twenty fifth to the twenty sixth

The following takes place between April 25th and April 26th after I launched a defense fleet to a covered planet in gal and the time after.The planet turned out to not be covered and everyone left my little fleet hanging to be annihilated. Was I mad no, not really it’s a game one I really only play as a time killer and to help a few friends when I can. Why am I posting this? Shitz’n’Giggles. The conflicting defense messages and Nonpoint’s frustration remind me of a kid getting pissed at Super Mario Brothers and throwing the controller at the T.V. in a fit of rage over getting killed by a Goomba

01:24] <@Onim> could u send them voyager+lancer to 11 3 6 eta 6? that covers it
[01:43] <@Onim> if u send the voyager + lancer to 11 3 6 eta 7 then i would almost be
[02:18] <@Onim> sirad
[02:18] <@Onim> as i said
[02:18] <@Onim> 11 3 6 eta 6
[02:28] <@SiRaD> Launching in tick 851, arrival in tick 855, Return ETA: Instant Cancel Order
[02:28] <@SiRaD> nn
[02:30] <@SiRaD> so all goog th n xx
[02:32] <@SiRaD> nn

At this point I am sleeping while I’m sleeping the following takes place in the gal channel

[07:44] <@carlosus> anyone got a calc for onims eta 1 ?
[07:45] <@carlosus> think he said it was a pull eta 1 last minute
[07:46] <@carlosus> Tales / Sirad are you here
[07:49] <@carlosus> im pulling in 7 minutes
[07:55] <@Hafstad> ****
[07:55] <@carlosus> hope they know its a pull :/
[07:56] <@Hafstad> we cant have 1 player pull
[07:56] <@Hafstad> its either 0 or all
[07:56] <@Onim> i know
[07:57] <@Onim> SiRaD:
[07:57] <@Onim> recall last second
[07:59] <@Hafstad> did i say
[07:59] <@Hafstad> either all recall
[07:59] <@Hafstad> or none...
[08:01] <@Onim> fs
[08:01] <@Mrk> so...
[08:01] <@Bensa> auch
[08:01] <@Onim> we had to, no point in losing ships. we'll get him donations
[08:05] <@Mrk> so sirad lost his hips
[08:06] <@Bensa> yeh
[08:09] <@Bensa> 50% val gone :>
[08:11] <@carlosus> shame he couldnt get online and check before tick :/

I’m still sleeping knowing I sent a defense fleet which the planet was supposedly covered….
12:00pm I wakeup to this

[12:08] <@Nonpoint> SiRaD is a moron
[12:08] <@Nonpoint> he died def onim
[12:08] <@Nonpoint> when told to recall
[12:15] <@SiRaD> [12:08] <@Nonpoint>
[12:15] <@SiRaD> is a **** tard
[12:15] <@SiRaD> when i send def
[12:15] <@SiRaD> and told its covered
[12:15] <@SiRaD> and been up 18 hours
[12:15] <@SiRaD> i dont set alarm
[12:16] <@SiRaD> to get up an check on the last hour if the def was covered
[12:17] <@Templar> [06:24:46] <@Onim> could u send them voyager+lancer to 11 3 6 eta 6? that covers it

Then I go to work @ 3pm this happens afterwards

[20:21] <@Nonpoint> is sirad going to rebuild his fleet or what
[20:21] <@Nonpoint> SiRaD
[20:21] <@Nonpoint> you have inc

[20:29] <@Nonpoint> why are we sending
[21:04] <@Nonpoint> anyone going to help SiRaD ?
[21:04] <@Nonpoint> kinda funny if you ask me
[21:06] <@Nonpoint> SiRaD
[21:06] <@Nonpoint> those your buddy's coming to farm you?
[21:06] <@Nonpoint> we just might let them
[21:31] <@Nonpoint> **** 3
[21:31] <@Nonpoint> SiRaD dug his own grave on that one
[22:46] <@carlaway> looks like sirad is farming himself ,,
[22:46] <@carlaway> why didnt he build some fleet
[22:48] <@Nonpoint> eta was 7
[22:48] <@Nonpoint> so couldn't be de
[22:50] <@Nonpoint> no help then?
[22:50] <@Nonpoint> **** him then

@ 2:00am I arrive home and I must wonder,
#1 why is Bensa happy I lost 50% of my value
#2 how you farm yourself I can only assume its some Facebook game
#3 Why’ do I care? I think it’s rather obvious I don’t really
#4 Nonpoint you’re a great gal buddy you provide me with shit tones of entertainment every time you type its like watching a clown at a circus you win the big red nose award of the round

Laugh it up I find it hilarious thats why I'm sharing
hope you enjoy
Unread 26 Apr 2010, 07:49   #2
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough
Re: eleven three on the twenty fifth to the twenty sixth

I lolled sirad.

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2010, 09:10   #3
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Cute! But I fear I cannot avenge you SiRaD! Most are out of my bash!
Unread 26 Apr 2010, 09:12   #4
VampiriA
Retired

VampiriA is on a distinguished road

hahahahahah
lolling
idiots

Apprime supreme hc, above MaxMilliaN
VampiriA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2010, 10:11   #5
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

I dont think nonpoint gets the point.
Unread 26 Apr 2010, 11:13   #6
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Which group of people is this
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2010, 11:57   #7
Bensa

Bensa is an unknown quantity at this point

You know boys and girls, a coin always have two sides

Ofc i wasnt happy about loosing value, I'd like for my gal to do as good as possible.

Our thread starter here doesnt mention anything about beeing called, initiating roids with no value etc.

Always remember: two sides to every story
Bensa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2010, 11:59   #8
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bensa View Post
You know boys and girls, a coin always have two sides

Ofc i wasnt happy about loosing value, I'd like for my gal to do as good as possible.

Our thread starter here doesnt mention anything about beeing called, initiating roids with no value etc.

Always remember: two sides to every story
I did worse! Initiated roids without value, then donated my start up away!
Unread 26 Apr 2010, 17:27   #9
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

No shield?
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2010, 17:56   #10
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Sirad is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom View Post
No shield?
I was shielded from my source of funnies this morning :\

[07:42] <@Nonpoint> SiRaD is posting our shit on forums
[07:42] <@Nonpoint> ban him
[07:42] <@Nonpoint> he is a spy
[07:42] <@Nonpoint> for someone
[07:44] * Nonpoint sets mode: +b *!*@SiRaD.users.netgamers.org
Unread 26 Apr 2010, 18:02   #11
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

That is hilarious.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2010, 18:12   #12
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

hahaha, epic.

Nonpoint definitely wins the category "most clueless".

Also, shame on you Onim </3
Unread 26 Apr 2010, 22:46   #13
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future

lolling, thanks for sharing sirad
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2010, 01:42   #14
xplizit
-> Rydel

xplizit can only hope to improve

lol'd
Unread 27 Apr 2010, 09:15   #15
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

That Nonpoint looks like an awesome galmate

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2010, 12:50   #16
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

I would suggest that nonpoint is Yoshika, but alas, he is in my gal
Unread 27 Apr 2010, 13:44   #17
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough

SIRAD IS CLEARLY A SPY.
but i know how it is to be in a gal where your value get killed.. golan killed 600k of my de value for giggles..

Ministry for life.
BlueArmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2010, 14:44   #18
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

In fairness, he gave that value to you. It's only proper that he was the one to kill it.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2010, 19:30   #19
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

lol
he made whole pa community laugh at him. Epic fail for him, epic win for us

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.
Korsan is offline   Reply With Quote