User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 19 Jan 2009, 22:04   #1
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
"Random" Round 30

It seems a bit strange that nearly EVERYONE has BPs for this round, personally i like to random but i think i will have a bp this round. I wonder if everyone BPs, the galaxys wont be as strong as usual heh?

Who actually is playing of exiling around for a decent gal, NOT FOR an Ascendancy gal or for an Omen gal but just for a decent gal?

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2009, 22:09   #2
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: "Random" Round 30

What the **** are you talking about?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2009, 22:16   #3
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

You'r eonly going random since noone will have ya.
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2009, 22:23   #4
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
What the **** are you talking about?
Retard? even STOOM GOT IT!

Unread 20 Jan 2009, 03:37   #5
Zeyi
Tides of Fire

Zeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really nice

I'm going random again, once again unloved and unwanted :P

Then again it's paid off evertime. I haven't "BP"ed since they got rid of private gals, and always ended in a T10 gal usually with 1 or no exiles.
Unread 21 Jan 2009, 13:47   #6
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeyi View Post
I'm going random again, once again unloved and unwanted :P

Then again it's paid off evertime. I haven't "BP"ed since they got rid of private gals, and always ended in a T10 gal usually with 1 or no exiles.
thats lucky though!

Unread 21 Jan 2009, 13:54   #7
EnqVertisua

EnqVertisua is an unknown quantity at this point

Im going random hoping for the best =/
Unread 22 Jan 2009, 13:28   #8
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeyi View Post
always ended in a T10 gal usually with 1 or no exiles.
usually bping.. then disbanding it with selfexeling around pt400 or something.. and then at least 10 exiles to get into top 30 gal or sth.. if lucky,..

u`ve just had luck there heh.. fs
Unread 22 Jan 2009, 13:33   #9
Zeyi
Tides of Fire

Zeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by neroon View Post
usually bping.. then disbanding it with selfexeling around pt400 or something.. and then at least 10 exiles to get into top 30 gal or sth.. if lucky,..

u`ve just had luck there heh.. fs
Hehe, although tbh I've probably not played many rounds since private gals were removed. So it's only occurred a few times not like ~20 times or however many rounds there's been.