User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 8 Jul 2004, 17:19   #101
Anakin
Stealth & Shadows

Anakin is on a distinguished road
Re: Elysium and NO R11

As if it took me this long to realise elysium were gone... heh.
I had a wonderful r10 with Elysium both in personal success and fun-times, its a shame i only got to play one round with such an amazing group of players, in all my time in planetarion i have never had the pleasure of been part of such an effective defence system, i cant recall a single night i was active that saw someone not covered, if i was to sum elysium up in one sentance.... Elysium never leaves a solider behind, your arse is allways covered... and for that i'am greatful (-:

Thanks to everyone who made elysium the alliance it was for so many rounds, esp my rl friend equinox for its foundings.
Anakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 10:12   #102
Teas

Teas is an unknown quantity at this point

Big ups to Elysium!

You always had and will have all my respect!
Unread 16 Jul 2004, 12:47   #103
Tuhan
Enjoying life ...

Tuhan is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh yeah, hoorays to the programmer of EADS, you ROCK !!!
R4: 152:6:24 General Arclight of Carida [Tokra]
R5: 23:12:24 Tuhan of Syurga [ACID] - Sinners of Society
R6: 22:10:1 Chairman of I.O. Group of Companies [ACID][Olympus] - Draco Domiens
R7: 30:24:2 Director of Genting Highlands [VtS] - Kriminally Insane
R8 - R9: [Retired][Real Life]
R9.5: 34:3:15 Tuhan of Syurga [BoredOfRL][Fun] - Hidden Paradise
Tuhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 22:30   #104
Eylisia
Aes Elysium

Eylisia is on a distinguished road

I never thought about this forum, when this decision was made.
Guess thats what comes from too much of a rl.
Its a sad thing, made me cry and Im not ashamed to admit it.
Elysium has always been my heart in this game.
To my fellow HC and the previous HC, to officers and members of all descriptions,
thank you for playing this game with me for years.
I will always have a special place in my heart for my Elys.
I love you all.

Blessed be those who enter Elysium, for they will truly never fade away.

To all others that have shared my life (literally) by playing PA with and against me,
thank you all for being you.
Even those few total nimwits I have met in this game,
you made the others look so much better
To those who remained honourable, I will never forget.
To those that didnt, what goes around comes around.
I wish you all well in whatever you do with your lives,
and I thank you for 4 years of my life spent very poorly in the big scheme of things,
but with ALOT of fun and friendship.
Those who I consider special enough to mention specifically, know who they are.
Consider yourselves mentioned by name

Best wishes,
Eylisia of Elysium,
always.

A Prayer for the Wild at Heart kept in Cages

Last edited by Eylisia; 7 Aug 2004 at 04:19.
Eylisia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2004, 00:52   #105
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacite
I never thought about this forum, when this decision was made.
Guess thats what comes from too much of a rl.
Its a sad thing, made me cry and Im not ashamed to admit it.
Elysium has always been my heart in this game.
To my fellow HC and the previous HC, to officers and members of all descriptions,
thank you for playing this game with me for years.
I will always have a special place in my heart for my Elys.
I love you all.

Blessed be those who enter Elysium, for they will truly never fade away.

To all others that have shared my life (literally) by playing PA with and against me,
thank you all for being you.
Even those few total nimwits I have met in this game,
you made the others looks so much better
To those who remained honourable, I will never forget.
To those that didnt, what goes around comes around.
I wish you all well in whatever you do with your lives,
and I thank you for 4 years of my life spent very poorly in the big scheme of things,
but with ALOT of fun and friendship.
Those who I consider special enough to mention specifically, know who they are.
Consider yourselves mentioned by name

Best wishes,
Eylisia of Elysium,
always.
you can always be my eclipsia.... err wait... damn
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 10:36   #106
Ferretus
ARS HQ

Ferretus has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Fernando...you are only saying what we are all thinking!

It is a real shame to see Ely go. Anyone who has been in the game for any length of time has had 'dealings' with them and Elysium are one of the few decent (polite) alliances out there (from my experience anyways).

Shame to lose a group like you but it is perfectably understandable to grow tired (Speaking from experience). Good luck with the other games you move to, and maybe we will cross flightpaths/blasters/swords/lightsabres/kidnappings/STDS in the future.

Ferretus (long suffering ARS HQ) salutes you.

Please bear in mind that much of what I say is intended to cause discussion. It may not reflect my personal favouritism or even have any involvement with my situation. In short bitching at me is pointless, so discuss the idea :-)
Ferretus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2004, 12:09   #107
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

definately expected to come out of retirement and fight with you guys, but when i got there it was gone... sad day in my live, elysium will always remain close to my heart and i shall forever be loyal to Elysium...If you ever feel the need to come back guys, im sure theres alot of the old core members who wud willingly give their current alliances up for the chance to come back to ely

all the best wishes to Ely members

Mek

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2004, 17:54   #108
Eldanesh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
definately expected to come out of retirement and fight with you guys, but when i got there it was gone... sad day in my live, elysium will always remain close to my heart and i shall forever be loyal to Elysium...If you ever feel the need to come back guys, im sure theres alot of the old core members who wud willingly give their current alliances up for the chance to come back to ely

all the best wishes to Ely members

Mek

Same here. I finally decide to come out of retirement only to find that Elysium is no longer here. This is a sad day indeed. I was proud to serve as a BC in Ely. I was also honored to have played side by side (same galaxy) as Eyl and Rez. I hated having to leave for RL and I hate it even more that I will never have another chance to play with you guys again. Take care and good luck.

Cheers to a great alliance and great friends.
Unread 29 Sep 2004, 21:18   #109
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

If you feel like playing the online downtime simulator that is Plan3tia, you guys can join us there.
Unread 3 Oct 2004, 00:41   #110
Norseman
4ever a Snuggly Bunny

Norseman is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtothez
If you feel like playing the online downtime simulator that is Plan3tia, you guys can join us there.
hmm.. i might just do that, if that includes me aswell ofc koloth, stress, racer, dave_o, Anna, kee, soben.. any of those still playing?
R3: 111:17
R4: 2:15 Elysium
R5: 1:5 Elysium
R6: 24:16 Elysium
R8: 28:?? Adelante
Retired & vanished
Norseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Oct 2004, 01:27   #111
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norseman
hmm.. i might just do that, if that includes me aswell ofc koloth, stress, racer, dave_o, Anna, kee, soben.. any of those still playing?
racer yes, Anna did for a little while when we started in that game, Stress for about 1/2 a round

others no

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2008, 17:35   #112
Petrarch

Petrarch is an unknown quantity at this point

So what do all ex-Ely play nowdays? Are any still together as Ely?

(No one probably remembers me, but I been with Ely from end of rnd 4 through end of rnd 6 (Adelante) when I quit PA)
Petrarch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2008, 17:37   #113
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's necrotime!
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2008, 17:37   #114
TheBerk
dazed and confused

TheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant future

Did you really need to raise a 3 year old thread back from the dead just to ask that?
Unread 31 Jan 2008, 19:35   #115
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBerk
Did you really need to raise a 3 year old thread back from the dead just to ask that?
Better than making a new thread, isn't it?
Unread 31 Jan 2008, 21:51   #116
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

No, its better to make a new one.... The old thread is about the death of Ely, the new pne would have been a quesiton: whos out there from Ely.
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2008, 17:24   #117
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

No, but i replied anyways. Look, you keep posting too, while no one cares ^^
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2008, 17:26   #118
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy
No, but i replied anyways. Look, you keep posting too, while no one cares ^^
THE STOOM CARES.
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2008, 22:33   #119
Le Mauvais Moine

Le Mauvais Moine is an unknown quantity at this point

wow, it's been a long, long time
Unread 8 Feb 2008, 18:16   #120
Petrarch

Petrarch is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBerk
Sure I did. Some forums have this feature where if you participated in a thread, you will be notified when someone posts to it. Chances are that people who posted in this tread back in the day are no longer around, hence the notification may be of use.
Petrarch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2008, 20:47   #121
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It is always better to post in an existing thread than to start a new one.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2008, 09:31   #122
rnd|One
100% irresistible

rnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura about

Has it really been three years already? So much effort into the game and already so long ago...

@Petrarch
Not much gaming lately. Last year we took on Vga Planets with Racer in a campaign that took ~11 months to finish. Great fun! It did, however, show how short on time we've become with age. I noticed the sharing of cell# numbers between Ely members turned from early hours pa-alerts to new years greetings.
Unread 10 Feb 2008, 14:26   #123
SnowSeal

SnowSeal has a spectacular aura aboutSnowSeal has a spectacular aura about

Hi Petrach

Dont think there are many old ely core member left. I left this game a couple of years ago and even then there were only a few around.
SnowSeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2008, 14:56   #124
Duo

Duo has a spectacular aura aboutDuo has a spectacular aura about

SS xD U still owe me a beer, or the other way around.

-Agra
Unread 13 Sep 2008, 20:18   #125
Sakera
The Nosferatu

Sakera is an unknown quantity at this point

Is ely gone? o' no

Myself havent played since r9 !
Have a nice weekend
Round 3: 79:11:1 - Fx9
Round 4: 30:14:8 (Smurf Village) - Fx9/Elysium/Fury/NFU
Round 5: 21:4:1- Fury/NFU
Round 6: 27:13:3 - Silver/Elysium
Round 7: 21:21:11 - Elysium
Round 8: 45:7:4 - Elysium
Round 9: 40:9:1 - Farmer/abuser/blatant liar/providers doll
Sakera is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2008, 21:16   #126
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

There's an elysium in the hive (which is actually spaceminers under a new name)

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote