User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 19 May 2007, 11:30   #51
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: TGV member and losing roids? Thank Kargool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Well, gee, that must be one of the most retarded rhetorics I've ever seen in use. Are you saying that you hold no power over your own alliance when you claim to be a hc of the alliance?
Depends on what you mean by "power".
Quote:
Who sets up the attacks then?
Anyone and everyone.
Unread 19 May 2007, 11:33   #52
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well, gee, that must be one of the most retarded rhetorics I've ever seen in use. Are you saying that you hold no power over your own alliance when you claim to be a hc of the alliance?
Mostly I spend my 'HCing time' making new functions for Munin to do my work for me. I helped set up both the TGV attacks, but you are correct, I don't hold any power over the alliance. I mean, I could, in theory, kick people ingame and remove them from the channel, but I'm not a dick. We've only ever kicked someone from Ascendancy once, and that person was let back in after the situation was clarified. We don't believe that the function of HC is to use power over members to ensure the optimal rank for the alliance. There is nothing Rob or myself did in the TGV attacks that any other member couldn't do. And in fact, normal members quite often do take the initiative when they want something done. For example, HC (that is, Rob and me) haven't been involved in our gal raids this round at all.

Quote:
Who sets up the attacks then? Do the entire group huddle together and the one who masturbates the longest wins?
I don't actually know who does it I know KaneED runs our attack channel, but beyond that I'm clueless.
Unread 19 May 2007, 11:44   #53
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

So seeing as you have no organization what so ever, if you disregard the fact that you have a tag you claim that an alliance should not respond to whatever action your "tag" does?

I think all alliances should start using that rhetoric.
Unread 19 May 2007, 11:54   #54
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So seeing as you have no organization what so ever, if you disregard the fact that you have a tag you claim that an alliance should not respond to whatever action your "tag" does?
Oh not at all. I wasn't claiming that.

This was my post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester
The main difference is that Kargool speaks for his entire alliance, whereas I would be speaking for myself. You see, Ascendancy isn't as he says 'a full-blown alliance'. I can organize an attack, but even as HC I can't make anyone join it. It's easy to motivate people to hit TGV though.
You make your alliance members leave your alliance when they get in the way of you hitting Ascendancy*. We don't have any draconian measures like that to take. When Ascendancy hits you, it's because everyone attacking your alliance wanted to join the attack that day. Maybe they just did it for roids, maybe they were in it for the retal, or maybe they were just doing it to fill up the attack and draw defense.

*Yes, he actually did this.
Unread 19 May 2007, 11:58   #55
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Kargool: It really is no-one's fault but your own that you fail to grasp the concept behind Ascendancy or how we play. It is because you are willfully dense and unable to think outside the pathetically rigid lines along which you attempt to railroad your members.

Or perhaps it's co-incidence that 2 have defected already with up to a further 2 more due to do so later today. Inspiring leadership.

As for our attacks, one of our first round members, KaneEd, set up an attack channel of his own free will which we use on an unofficial basis. Targets are picked by pretty much anyone in the alliance although at the time Asc were apparently targetting you guys a lot of this was done by me. I hope that over the years I have at least earned a reputation for honesty on these boards and I feel I can claim with absolute conviction that TGV were the last thing on my mind during that selection process. That is obviously no longer the case for anyone in Ascendancy.

Ultimate Newbie: With respect to your posts regarding Ascendancy targetting of VsN. The night before this happened Vision attacked my galaxy for the fourth time. When I approached Apoam and told him, that while it was not my place to speak for Ascendancy, his repeated targetting of our top galaxies was excessively aggressive and very likely to draw retaliation he told me straight up that he didn't care and that his target selection process was not going to change.* VsN would hit the galaxies they wanted, end of discussion. By the time he changed his mind about this and seemed amicable (largely due to the influence of AndroX) to an agreement Jester had already put them up for an attack.

*Based solely on ratio and without political consideration of any kind.

edit: Edited for clarity and typos

Last edited by Achilles; 19 May 2007 at 12:22.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2007, 12:01   #56
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
Ultimare Newbie: With respect to your posts regarding Ascendancy targetting of VsN. The night before this happened Vision attack my galaxy for the fourth time. When I approached Apoam and told him, that while it was not my place to speak for Ascendancy, his repeated targetting of our top galaxies was excessively aggressive and very likely to draw retaliation he told me straigt up the he didn't care and that his target selection was not going to change. VsN would hit the galaxies they wanted, end of discussion. By the time he changed his mind about this and seemed amicable (largely due to the influence of AndroX) to an agreement Jester had already put them up for an attack.
Oh, I didn't realize you had spoken to VSN that day. Whoops. I think jer or Game did the vision targets, I can't take credit for that.
Unread 19 May 2007, 12:07   #57
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Indeed I had. It was very late at the time and after a night of galwatch I discussed the matter with jer and went to bed. By the time I woke up the targets were in #Ascendancy topic which was set by yourself. Presumably this is why I thought you had put them up.

It was at this time that, post target picking, VisioN indicated a desire to reach an agreement. Unfortunately for Universal Peace it was a few short hours too late.
Unread 19 May 2007, 12:11   #58
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Okay, lets see this in the broader spectre of the game. Ascendancy have a tendency to huddle together in a fair few galaxies. That said galaxies have a tendency to get rather roidfat and inspire a tempting target. The philosophy behind galaxy attacks have been and always will be to hit high roid count/value in order to gain xp.

Seing as Ascendancy huddle together in galaxies, they will get a rather large amount of incoming each time someone does a galaxyraid on one of their said galaxies.

TGV have had similar problems this round due to the fact that we have had a very high activity. We have however not targeted any alliance specifically due to this fact before Ascendancy targeted us. We might have attacked two fat ascendancy galaxies at the same time, but that is as i have said numerous times, because they were fat and looked like good targets. You can ask anyone of our bc's how the attack system is set up inregards to attacking galaxies.

The BC will not know what alliance the galaxy has in it due to us not wanting the bc's to "chicken out" while attacking an galaxy to the what alliances are in it. And you going to our members to tell them how silly it is to attack an alliance is just another example on how you split and divide to make profitable gains to your own alliance.

In finishing, the way ascendancy pulls together into a few galaxies makes them get targeted more often than usual by alliances like vsn, tgv, orbit and other alliances like wp who mostly are doing galaxyraids. Ascendancy is ofc allowed to respond to that, that is what this game is about.
But their own strategy of stacking up in a few galaxies makes them a too tempting target for many of the mid tier alliances. Thats the "downside" by doing it, and you might want to reconsider the strategy instead of forcing others to confide to your wishes.
Unread 19 May 2007, 12:24   #59
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

What Kargool says above is factually correct. There are some top galaxies that are heavy on Ascendancy members, and the high amount of targeting comes primarily from attacks on them.

However, we never tried to make any agreements with TGV or Vision that involved 'never, ever hitting these galaxies'. We don't have much we can offer in return in such an agreement: no member control, you know. What we did agree was to not let the situation escalate. No more singling out all our galaxies on the same night, in return we wouldn't planet target.

Furthermore, the second hit wasn't about the past, it was about the future. That's why I went and tried to speak with you about it. We had word that you were going to be planet-targeting us (or as good as), and wanted to clear the air. No point in us escalating the situation if there was nothing to that rumor. When you flat out refused to speak with me, I had no choice but to assume you were planning to hit us.

We aren't trying to force anyone to play our way. We are simply stating that in the age old tradition of self-interest we will retaliate hostility, whether it be accidental or malicious.
Unread 19 May 2007, 12:26   #60
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:

Or perhaps it's co-incidence that 2 have defected already with up to a further 2 more due to do so later today. Inspiring leadership.
Seing as i found this comment sad and quite a serious claim i sendt out an ingame message to all our members asking them what their views were on the current situation. This resulted in the following wordexchange in our private channels:

<xxx> There has been pm's to me about a few claims that have been put forward by a certain hostile alliance we are currently targeting.
<xxx> If anyone have any questions to the HC about the recent politics TGV is doing, feel free to pm a HC and discuss the matter. We need your opinion on things so that we can supply you all with a decent round.
<xxx> -Kargool
<xxx> whats this regarding?
<Kargool> regarding some claims that people are disgruntled about us attacking ascendancy
<xxx> they are mad?
<xxx> hell we should be hittign them more
<xxx> ffs
<xxx> they have hit us all round
<xxx> we should hit them and only them
<yyy> been hitting me for days
Unread 19 May 2007, 12:32   #61
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Ultimate Newbie: With respect to your posts regarding Ascendancy targetting of VsN. The night before this happened Vision attacked my galaxy for the fourth time. When I approached Apoam and told him, that while it was not my place to speak for Ascendancy, his repeated targetting of our top galaxies was excessively aggressive and very likely to draw retaliation he told me straight up that he didn't care and that his target selection process was not going to change.* VsN would hit the galaxies they wanted, end of discussion. By the time he changed his mind about this and seemed amicable (largely due to the influence of AndroX) to an agreement Jester had already put them up for an attack.
Ok, that's understandable if not overly fun; perhaps you still could have mentioned* that your targets had already been selected for the night, because then there would have been a bit less fanfare.

*whether you did or not, i dont know, as i wasnt privy to the discussion at the time - at the very least, the DCs didnt hear of it till the arby popped up .
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2007, 12:35   #62
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

So what it all comes down to is because I put up TGV coords on the wiki and got 2 warnings for harrassing TGV with ingame mails, jer is getting roided.

I feel we have a future together Kargool!
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2007, 12:39   #63
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester
Wow am I ever glad WP, CT and Angels were more mature than you about that coords thing. Would've been a short round for us, eh?
Not that the thought hadn't crossed our minds though
Unread 19 May 2007, 12:44   #64
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
So what it all comes down to is because I put up TGV coords on the wiki and got 2 warnings for harrassing TGV with ingame mails, jer is getting roided.

I feel we have a future together Kargool!
That is a side effect. Or maybe i am developing my subliminal skills!
Unread 19 May 2007, 13:50   #65
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This topic is even better than the ToF/SubH one! If you want to learn how Ascendancy works, without all the misconceptions, I would recommend to everyone to carefully read posts by JBG, Rob, Jester and Achi in this thread. It perfectly demonstrates what we are about, better than anything else ever could.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2007, 14:09   #66
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

kargool your an idiot, and you are example of most hcs in this game who are idiots aswell.

you whined that angels/ct should target ascendancy with whatever your alliance is named, because yyou guys lost some roids to them, while doing this you also forgot that WP is #1 with a big lead. somehow you believe by targeting ascendancy the gap between wp and others will be smaller.

pls demote yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2007, 14:16   #67
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN
kargool your an idiot, and you are example of most hcs in this game who are idiots aswell.

you whined that angels/ct should target ascendancy with whatever your alliance is named, because yyou guys lost some roids to them, while doing this you also forgot that WP is #1 with a big lead. somehow you believe by targeting ascendancy the gap between wp and others will be smaller.

pls demote yourself
Care to tell me why TGV should act like a puppet for angels or ct to win the round?

If you come up with a good reason, let me know.
Unread 19 May 2007, 14:20   #68
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

your telling me you found out that your alliance is a "puppet" when ct/angels rejected your stupid idea to hit ascendancy

how come you didnt see that sooner?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2007, 14:23   #69
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN
your telling me you found out that your alliance is a "puppet" when ct/angels rejected your stupid idea to hit ascendancy

how come you didnt see that sooner?
Now that would be going into some politics and negotiations we can entertain AD with after the round.
Unread 19 May 2007, 14:53   #70
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

you guys are muppets not puppets kargool, everyone cept #1 is a looser then the ticks stop

robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2007, 17:10   #71
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

I would love to know where Ascendancy is on the hostile rank of alliances like WP, CT ,Angels and VGN.
Unread 19 May 2007, 17:21   #72
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

The only thing that I get from this thread is that I should join WP next round if i want to end top 10. Mainly due to the "serious" contenders wasting time arguing with the universe bozo's* (ascendancy).

Ascendancy organized two attacks, and its hard to use the word organized because on those 2 nights that TGV got the boot to the face, people were surprised that any attack was even set up, let alone TGV had like 70ish fleets going at them. What tops it off is that kargool is actually mad about it.

*thats a compliment actually. Barnum bailey clown school statistically is harder to get into than Harvard or Yale.
Unread 19 May 2007, 17:35   #73
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
What tops it off is that kargool is actually mad about it.

Care to tell me where I am saying that im angry about it?
Unread 19 May 2007, 17:38   #74
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Care to tell me where I am saying that im angry about it?
<Kargool> I am very angry about this
Unread 19 May 2007, 17:38   #75
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
<Kargool> I am very angry about this
Fakelogging ftl
Unread 19 May 2007, 17:41   #76
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
That is a side effect. Or maybe i am developing my subliminal skills!
it's okay! my babies decided to stick around for at least a night longer
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2007, 17:56   #77
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Quote:
The only thing that I get from this thread is that I should join WP next round if i want to end top 10. Mainly due to the "serious" contenders wasting time arguing with the universe bozo's* (ascendancy).

Ascendancy organized two attacks, and its hard to use the word organized because on those 2 nights that TGV got the boot to the face, people were surprised that any attack was even set up, let alone TGV had like 70ish fleets going at them. What tops it off is that kargool is actually mad about it.

*thats a compliment actually. Barnum bailey clown school statistically is harder to get into than Harvard or Yale.
Actually, if you want to end top 10, your chances are much higher if you go to Asc. In WP you might get caught in the "wars" for top alliance.
Unread 19 May 2007, 17:57   #78
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Actually, if you want to end top 10, your chances are much higher if you go to Asc. In WP you might get caught in the "wars" for top alliance.
HAHAHAHA
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2007, 17:58   #79
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
HAHAHAHA
I bet Munin has a bigger penis than you.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2007, 18:46   #80
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

[18:43] <Benneh> !epenis Munin
[18:43] <Munin> No epenis stats matching Munin

Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2007, 04:23   #81
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
HAHAHAHA
I would laugh too if i were in an alliance where most hostiles come from TGV
Unread 20 May 2007, 06:50   #82
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Erm, from the looks of it, Ascendancy has been in more wars than WP. There are some top WP planets not losing roids. I would hate to assume that they have just been "unroidable". I wouldn't shit on the HC of all alliances (except for ascandancy) and claim that they couldn't roid 2 planets. Thus I assumed that they weren't being attacked.
Unread 20 May 2007, 08:08   #83
Ceadrath

Ceadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to all

Quote:
Erm, from the looks of it, Ascendancy has been in more wars than WP.
Maybe you should look harder?

Quote:
There are some top WP planets not losing roids. I would hate to assume that they have just been "unroidable".
I won't insult your intelligence by pointing out the difficulty of roiding high value etds with stockpiles, but for the record, just looking at the top 5 most roided on sandmans each day shows that high ranked WP planets do get roided.

Quote:
I wouldn't shit on the HC of all alliances (except for ascandancy) and claim that they couldn't roid 2 planets. Thus I assumed that they weren't being attacked.
An alliance is made up of more than 2 planets.

-Cead
Ceadrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2007, 09:31   #84
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
You're also significantly more likely to get defence. For example your two top planets appear to have been roided once, between them them, in the last two weeks. Hardly the stuff of epic wars I'd say.

That said I have more respect for wolfpack than I have for angels and ct who have their top planets three fleeting fat targets in small alliances. Good war effort guys!
Unread 20 May 2007, 09:36   #85
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

well pa is a cicken race nowadays just a bunch of little girls running around in circles screaming omg omg.

if angels and ct only had 1 ball they should try to take out those planets for fun but it will never happen cos they are covards :/

robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2007, 10:07   #86
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
You're also significantly more likely to get defence. For example your two top planets appear to have been roided once, between them them, in the last two weeks. Hardly the stuff of epic wars I'd say.

That said I have more respect for wolfpack than I have for angels and ct who have their top planets three fleeting fat targets in small alliances. Good war effort guys!
Can back it up that cronix has indeed been 3 fleet attackin planets now for a while. All that talk about flagship planets from ct last round and here they are lettin their top zik 3 fleet daily and yet still def him. Planet over ally thats the way i like to see things :P GG CT!
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2007, 10:11   #87
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

You'd think they could come to some kind of agreement considering how CT are slightly ahead on score and Angels slightly ahead on roids. It wouldn't be too difficult to negotiate surely, even with the (presumably) most inept leaders at the helm.

It's like they're actually worried some other alliance might leapfrog them into first.
Unread 20 May 2007, 10:21   #88
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

You really would think so. It appears however that many alliance HCs are stuck in the mould of their alliance's persona and simply not flexible enough to change tack as the prevailing winds demand.
Unread 20 May 2007, 10:27   #89
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
Can back it up that cronix has indeed been 3 fleet attackin planets now for a while. All that talk about flagship planets from ct last round and here they are lettin their top zik 3 fleet daily and yet still def him. Planet over ally thats the way i like to see things :P GG CT!
I'm just bitter I've sent more defence than him and fenix combined

Remember kids ascendancy don't do defence yo
Unread 20 May 2007, 11:27   #90
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

[quote=JonnyBGood]I'm just bitter I've sent more defence than him and fenix combined

Lead by example! Ascendancy is a training alliance after all
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2007, 11:41   #91
JonnyBGood
Banned

Only for how to beat level 274 of the internet I'm afraid.
Unread 20 May 2007, 15:07   #92
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Only for how to beat level 274 of the internet I'm afraid.
Ascendancy - where Alki can't get past level 3
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2007, 20:03   #93
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

Quote:
Care to tell me why TGV should act like a puppet for angels or ct to win the round?

If you come up with a good reason, let me know.
Oh thats a simple one. TGV should act like a puppet for Angels or CT to win the round to prove that TGV can have an effect on the outcome of the round. Otherwise by doing nothing you prove nothing and that your alliance cannot have a hand in who wins.

True power does not always come by being on top but by manipulating the outcome. I would rather be part of an alliance that caused another alliances downfall rather than an alliance that could care less about who wins.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2007, 23:03   #94
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
Oh thats a simple one. TGV should act like a puppet for Angels or CT to win the round to prove that TGV can have an effect on the outcome of the round. Otherwise by doing nothing you prove nothing and that your alliance cannot have a hand in who wins.

True power does not always come by being on top but by manipulating the outcome. I would rather be part of an alliance that caused another alliances downfall rather than an alliance that could care less about who wins.
Nah, I think an alliance who needs help from various other alliances in order to win a round should try and start to think about why they need to get the help, and to understand that if they want that help, they also need to be able to offer something back.
Unread 20 May 2007, 23:27   #95
arc

arc is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
lol he must has been hitting you for some days

stop him Rinoa!! i need to catch him
arc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2007, 00:10   #96
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
Ascendancy - where Alki can't get past level 3
yet you managed to go into -ve levels somehow
Unread 21 May 2007, 02:10   #97
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Nah, I think an alliance who needs help from various other alliances in order to win a round should try and start to think about why they need to get the help, and to understand that if they want that help, they also need to be able to offer something back.
I offer jesterina in chains for the destruction of Wolfpack.

It will not be hard, I've been tinkering with some age old arcana of LDK origin and that will provide the fodder I need to ambush and whisk him to TGV headquarters.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2007, 15:37   #98
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler

So, by doing nothing, TGV are not manipulating or having any effect on the outcome of the round?
Unread 21 May 2007, 15:46   #99
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
So, by doing nothing, TGV are not manipulating or having any effect on the outcome of the round?
Of course not, TGV is needed to help CT because CT alone ain't capable of changing the outcome of a round
Unread 21 May 2007, 15:55   #100
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
Of course not, TGV is needed to help CT because CT alone ain't capable of changing the outcome of a round
Oh, so that was the logic being used! Silly me