User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 9 Feb 2007, 01:03   #201
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Ticks stop - rollback etc

so... where was that ****ing procedure today?
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2007, 01:09   #202
Rc mayhem
Un-retired by request

Rc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these parts

surely they have to do the same as before and the game should be made inaccessible (hasnt happened) and all fleets recalled. It is the only fair thing to do if they really want to claim consistancy

EDIT - Game now down until 22:00 tommorow, in the same way it was last time
Played r4-present missing only 1 round so sad...

Last edited by Rc mayhem; 9 Feb 2007 at 01:16.
Rc mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2007, 01:21   #203
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

it wasn't down for 2 ticks though
Unread 9 Feb 2007, 01:26   #204
Rc mayhem
Un-retired by request

Rc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
it wasn't down for 2 ticks though
Only cos they took it down before the 3rd tick. Really it has though. TBH I would rather they weren't but it is the correct thing for them to do
Played r4-present missing only 1 round so sad...
Rc mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2007, 01:36   #205
jerome

what? it was down for 1 tick, the 23:00 one that is all.. if they just turned ticks on, it'd have been up for 00:00 too...
Unread 9 Feb 2007, 02:16   #206
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

follow the procedure... follow the procedure... follow the procedure... follow the procedure... follow the procedure... follow the procedure... follow the procedure... follow the procedure... follow the procedure...

no time to think really
Unread 9 Feb 2007, 02:18   #207
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
Unread 9 Feb 2007, 03:08   #208
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

it is sad in a way, if you think about it. noone should be surprised though, I mean the pa team administers something for free! Noone with a brain would do that.
Unread 9 Feb 2007, 09:48   #209
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
what? it was down for 1 tick, the 23:00 one that is all.. if they just turned ticks on, it'd have been up for 00:00 too...
The game and p went down for the same DNS reasons didn't they. Now P went down at 21:39 and came back at 23:40. So that was the 2200 tick and the 2300 tick. That to me makes 2 ticks.

And lets be honest its a damn sight better than in the past as you could goto bed, get some sleep rather than spend hours waiting for someone to announce what would be happening
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2007, 13:13   #210
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

I blame Alki.
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2007, 13:43   #211
emux
Capitán de Navío

emux will become famous soon enoughemux will become famous soon enough

its clear that never rains in benefit of all. I hope you can reach an agreement between players and PA Team to solve this in next round.
1... c6 2. d4 d5 3. Nd2 dxe4 4. Nxe4 Nd7 5. Nf3 Ngf6 6. Nxf6+ Nxf6 7. c3 Bg4 8. h3 Bxf3 9. Qxf3 e6 GK-AK 1987-10 (9... Qd5 GK-AK 1987-14)
emux is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2007, 20:27   #212
Spinner
Founder of Planetarion

Spinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant future

How I feel for both the Team, the Game and the Players.
I remember these situations, and they have always been nightmares.

Good luck in sorting everything out, and all the best for the round.

I have to say I am worried, as always, about the "state of things" in Planetarion (specially the lack of advertising even if it just online).

Having a blast with ManagerLeague though, and I sure do not miss a system with hourly ticks (-:

- Kind regards

Spinner
Unread 9 Feb 2007, 20:33   #213
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Spinner!!!

Hows life mate?
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2007, 22:21   #214
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

I wish Mr lassem could dig out a floppydisk with r1 pa from his stack of floppydisks and bring it back as Planetarium when pa goes bellyup in a short time.

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2007, 13:21   #215
Spinner
Founder of Planetarion

Spinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant future

Heya Forest!

Life is grand.
As some may have picked up through the grapewine, our little family has just gone from 3 to 4 members (bunnies not included, but maybe batteries).
Pictures for those interested are at http://spinner.managerleague.com and those who say that Spinner Jr is not a handsome fella, I'll fine you and ...oh drat, I can't threaten to close your planets any more.

Life in general is basically just 3 things:
1: Nasty diapers
2: Family life
3: ManagerLeague

I am trying to get used to 1, enjoying 2 and making great progress on 3.

On a side note, that Floopy-disk Allfather requested, is nothing I can conjure up, sorry. (tbh, even if I could, I would need a Sybase license, one Vish, one Fudge, and a server to even get it running, as that version is SO not something I can handle myself )

Would be a lot of fun though, wouldn't it?
/me rips out soe old documents to see if he can recode round 1...
Spinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2007, 13:40   #216
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Oh hes cute. I bet you are relieved he doesnt have your features!
Unread 10 Feb 2007, 17:08   #217
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough

spinner just made me moist with all the r1 talk

#phnx
Nofutcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2007, 17:33   #218
Spinner
Founder of Planetarion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
Oh hes cute. I bet you are relieved he doesnt have your features!
Let's just say I'm mostly happy he doesn't have yours (-;
Unread 10 Feb 2007, 21:31   #219
Forest

Now u know Forest and Mrs Spinner was only ever a rumour!