User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 10 Apr 2005, 23:38   #1
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
Europa Gym Pics

Last 3 weeks been going to the Parkour worshops. After doing some design work for ez (main guy of the UK scene), he allowed me to come for free to the workshops which has been cool. I've been taking photos at each and fine-tuning moves amongst other Parkour moves (many of you will find this dis-interesting but perhaps the pics cool - so go to bottom if just interested in pics

Today's photos were sweet. I didn't get to do much because just before the warm-up, was on the poles in the cat-leap room out back with Hassan (Sedoijin guy) and I was swinging, tried doing a 360 onto a smaller, lower-down bar and somehow ripped my hand (picture #1 & picture #2) so spent the remainder of the time, after the pain got unberable (I had plasters and big-arse bandage over it), started taking pics.

Although I took photos from PK2 and 3, they've vanished due to a problem with the camera. I do however, (oddly) have the post (just after the workshop had ended) PKW3 pics that some of the guys were doing for a music video.

All photos have been modified (levels, contrast) as basically most of the shots were too dark (some still are) due to no lighting in the gym.

Due to my ripped hand, it's taken about an extra half-hour to go through, modify them etc. and put them in my given order - oh well! Enjoy

Workshop #4 Pics (10th April)

Post #3 Workshop Pics (3rd April)
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores

Last edited by Androme; 10 Apr 2005 at 23:45.
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2005, 03:08   #2
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of
Re: Europa Gym Pics

Cool. Those jumping-men. Actually, in all seriousness, Parkour sounds right up my street. You seen the French guy?
Unread 11 Apr 2005, 03:17   #3
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

that hand injury looks painful...
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2005, 10:25   #4
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The place in workout 4 looks like the one they showed in "Jump Britain" and I'm sure I recognise a couple of people from it. Is it? Do I?
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2005, 14:02   #5
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

and there was me hoping for some new Galileo pics

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2005, 19:25   #6
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

why's that radical?

yes stew it is
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba