User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 22 Nov 2008, 20:57   #1
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice
Rollback, Fleets recalled, Fleets flying ???

So as I read about the rollback to 12.30GMT & fleets being recalled..
I came to the conclusion this is the best way out at all. I personally think this is one of the worst solutions that could have been picked. So here I am trying to change the minds of our PA team to get a better solution then the current one.
Let me first give all of you an example about what is going to happen.

Lets state that alliance Y is going to land at 11GMT & 12GMT, alliance X is going to land at 13GMT & 14GMT. So now this bug happend and PA is gonna have a rollback to 12.30GMT & a recall of all fleets. So lets put it like there are just 2 allies in this game to make this easier. Alliance Y is landing on alliance X & steals plenty of roids, alliance X which is about to land later doesnt get to land on alliance Y cause of fleets being recalled. So alliance Y gained roids & gets to keep them while alliance X, due a bug which was not their fault they got roided and they cant land their attacks.

This looks to me that their are some better solutions to solve the bug problem. As this is obviously in favour of alliance Y & I think it should be in favour of no one or in favour of everyone.
So here i come with 2 other solutions to this problem.

Solution 1 is, the game rolls back untill 10.30GMT so none of the allies land. So no one gains & no one loses anything. I personally dont care if some solo'ers or randoms did land their attacks as in this case it isnt 100% fair in either way, but I do agree that it should be fair alliance wise. So rollback to before all alliances land & let the ticks start again from there.

Solution 2 is, the game doesnt roll back at all, but it gets opened sooner then 12.30GMT so people have a chance to recall fleets that are eta 1/2 etc, in this case again, people that are eta 5 or that have just launched will have more possibility to get defence against, but again this is going over alot less people that are treathed "unfair". In the end late launchers on an ally will get 95% def against anyway. So to me its only ingal def that can be organized better.

I hope the PA team has an ear to this solutions & if anyone knows better solutions then me, share them with us.

agar3s
Wouter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2008, 21:02   #2
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rollback, Fleets recalled, Fleets flying ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wouter View Post
Solution 2 is, the game doesnt roll back at all, but it gets opened sooner then 12.30GMT so people have a chance to recall fleets that are eta 1/2 etc, in this case again, people that are eta 5 or that have just launched will have more possibility to get defence against, but again this is going over alot less people that are treathed "unfair". In the end late launchers on an ally will get 95% def against anyway. So to me its only ingal def that can be organized better.

Thats the best, open logins but keep ticks closed and the people have 12hours to login to move there fleet, if they dont login in that time.. they wouldnt of been logged in to move there fleet anyway.

Who the hell came up with the idea to 'recall fleets' right in the middle of when people are landing between 10-2am.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2008, 21:03   #3
Membrivio
Leader of the Membrivians
Curveball Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion

Membrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to behold

Although you are Belgian, I have to agree with you.

I would opt for solution #1. However I would change the time to 8 or 9 am gmt, because imo that would be the most fair solution for the alliances as the landing times generally are between 10:00 and 16:00 and the choice for that time would be less arbitrary.

Cheers.

Edit: option two could be used as well, but im too tired to think more about it
R35/36: p3nguins
R37: Evolution
R48: ODDR
R49: CT
[KB] [Mercenaries] [p0ny]

The intelligent man finds almost everything ridiculous, the sensible man hardly anything. (J.W. Goethe)
Membrivio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2008, 21:18   #4
Mystic
Euphoria HC - Retired

Mystic is on a distinguished road

I definitely have to agree with agar3s on the fact that this is too much in favor for some alliances. In support's post the mention that 12:30 was the first time they have on record that the problem happened. So why not just choose any time before that to make the recalls happen if even needed..
If this problem was something youve had for 15 rounds dont you think it should have been solved by now? And now youre recalling fleets due to the 1% of folks that have been affected. IF you really wanted to be fair what you would do is recall fleets attacking the folks that were afflicted by the prod bug. And recall their fleets as well.. Then fix your little bug and let the rest of the fleets fly. Its better for PA to really cater to keeping the majority happy than to make a big fuss over this issue and piss off 99% while making 1% happy Food for thought.
R28 Carebears Peon | R29 Denial Mascot | R30 Omen Funboy | R31 ToF Scanner
R21 Subh HC | R22-24 OFF | R25 Insomnia - Urwins | R26-27 Denial HC
R16 ToF Nub | R17 InS | R18 Escape-ToF | R19 [db] | R20 Destiny-Insurrection
Mystic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2008, 21:35   #5
Tharky
Pointless discussions

Tharky is an unknown quantity at this point

the current solution is crazy, every1 but u can see that. Half the universe benefits from it, the rest dont . either every1 should, or none at all. by continuing the game at that time, and recalling fleets is a bad combination.. either continue where it left off wihtout recall, or recall everything from 0300 gmt so hardly any1 will cry about it.
Unread 22 Nov 2008, 21:36   #6
DragonKing

DragonKing is a name known to allDragonKing is a name known to allDragonKing is a name known to allDragonKing is a name known to allDragonKing is a name known to allDragonKing is a name known to all

Solution 1 it has to be. simple easy

Round 27 28 HA DC BC, 29 VGN DC, 30 ND DC, 31 32 HA head DC,
Round 33 34 35 ND DC
Round 36 37 38 ND HC DC
Round 39 to Forever ND DC
DragonKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2008, 21:39   #7
Stuhlman

Stuhlman will become famous soon enoughStuhlman will become famous soon enough

So now not only my hidden production is known, I get to lose my landing that happened the a tick before game was closed.
Alliances attacking earlier would get to keep their roids, then have their fleets back to launch a fresh attack out of all this.

It is much better to go without recalling fleets. Just let people login early before tick start and decide if they want to recall.
Unread 22 Nov 2008, 22:30   #8
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

yes why recall fleets at all, i understand the rollback, but let the fleets fly, open logins now and continue ticks 13 GMT. Thats enough time for everyone to recall if needed.

there is no reason to recall fleets really, it just ****s some ppl, while others who lost roids are rolling on the floor laughing about PA-Crews lameness

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2008, 22:59   #9
PDTemplar
WAFFLES FFS!!!

PDTemplar is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
Thats the best, open logins but keep ticks closed and the people have 12hours to login to move there fleet, if they dont login in that time.. they wouldnt of been logged in to move there fleet anyway.

Who the hell came up with the idea to 'recall fleets' right in the middle of when people are landing between 10-2am.
I have to agree to that to, recalling fleets in the way it is done now is affecting the game way more then the bug has affected the game so the solution chosen by the pa-team is way worse then the bug ever was....

Just open up the game without ticks and let the fleets where they were with ofc the ability to recall if people want to

Proud to be Xanadu BC
PDTemplar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2008, 01:56   #10
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuhlman View Post
So now not only my hidden production is known, I get to lose my landing that happened the a tick before game was closed.
er lets be honest it was pretty obvious what it was :/
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2008, 02:55   #11
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

Interesting suggestions for next round. But for the current situation only 1 solution: applying the rules.
Unread 23 Nov 2008, 04:14   #12
Stuhlman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makhil View Post
Interesting suggestions for next round. But for the current situation only 1 solution: applying the rules.
Apply the rules and there is no next round.
Rollback should to the time before any alliances landed their attacks for the day, or rollback to problem time leaving all fleets flying. Simply the damage to people with hidden production is already done, there is no reversing that, so what do you accomplish by punishing half the universe and making them lose their landings?
since damage happened already to people with hidden production just continue the game where you stopped it, forget about fixing that BUG now that you admitted knowing about it for 12 rounds!!!
Unread 23 Nov 2008, 04:19   #13
Stuhlman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benneh View Post
er lets be honest it was pretty obvious what it was :/
Ok Benneh using your brains rather than your honesty, exactly what other than "DE" would you so obviously know? about hidden production in Terran medium factories?
Obviously you don't know, otherwise you would not honestly say that.
Unread 23 Nov 2008, 04:23   #14
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
They aren't really tbh. The announcement doesn't actually explain what the problem was BUT i'm not sure the situation actually meets any situation laid down in the downtime procedure.

Infact its not even technically downtime, it was a Decision to stop the ticks due to a bug so the unscheduled downtime procedure isn't even relevant. Its closer to a scheduled situation which calls for

Quote:
Scheduled downtimes

The community will be informed in advance via the portal, forums, topic of #planetarion and the MOTD. The game will be left as it is, no fleet recall, no donations, no rollbacks, etc. The game will restart at the same time it was taken down. In the event of extended downtime the round may be extended at the discretion of PATeam.
Although even that's not perfect as there are no formal procedures and the general followed procedure for 31 rounds now when it comes to bugs that being that small scale you have to live with it, large scale its fixed and people compensated
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2008, 04:44   #15
aksel

aksel is on a distinguished road

Why recall all fleets?!
Why dont they just roll back to the tick before the bug kicked in, fix it, and let everyone who was landing land?

seriously, this solution is SHIT!
aksel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2008, 07:11   #16
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'd have to agree with agar3s that this is particularly unfair. At the very least it's worth looking at this for changing for future rounds but I'd hope something could be done for this occasion.
Unread 23 Nov 2008, 08:26   #17
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuhlman View Post
Apply the rules and there is no next round.
Rollback should to the time before any alliances landed their attacks for the day, or rollback to problem time leaving all fleets flying. Simply the damage to people with hidden production is already done, there is no reversing that, so what do you accomplish by punishing half the universe and making them lose their landings?
since damage happened already to people with hidden production just continue the game where you stopped it, forget about fixing that BUG now that you admitted knowing about it for 12 rounds!!!
Don't be so dramatic, i bet there will be a next round anyway.
You can argue all you want about the reasons for stopping the ticker but as soon as the ticker was stopped and a tick went missing there is no other way but rollback and recall fleets. Those are the rules.
Losing a landing is not that bad... and the production page was not accessible, so people planning to prod ships or wanting to change the prod completion were stuck and would have lost ships or roids or both... that's more annoying.
Unread 23 Nov 2008, 08:38   #18
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Don't be so dramatic, i bet there will be a next round anyway.
You can argue all you want about the reasons for stopping the ticker but as soon as the ticker was stopped and a tick went missing there is no other way but rollback and recall fleets. Those are the rules.
Losing a landing is not that bad... and the production page was not accessible, so people planning to prod ships or wanting to change the prod completion were stuck and would have lost ships or roids or both... that's more annoying.
Losing a landing isnt bad if everyone loses there landings but when half the players get there landings recalled and half get to keep theres.. its massively unfair.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2008, 09:40   #19
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

My opinion is probably even more biased than yours, since I am careless idle.

That you could have recalled fleets today at 12:00, doesnt mean u can do it the next day

Hence its allways a rather safe and fair choise to recall all flying fleets to avoid crashes.

Lost mines can be allways robbed back.
Unread 23 Nov 2008, 10:21   #20
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

can they?
Ur luck might turn, I was doing very badly at attacking till I landed one yesterday; now my curse returns.

However in My DC capacity the point the ticker stopped I had a defensive crash about to happen but we got all the defenders online to recall; I could not guarantee that could be done again so Im glad for the recall part although I personally lose out.
Unread 23 Nov 2008, 10:39   #21
SUFC
IhQdAA

SUFC will become famous soon enoughSUFC will become famous soon enough

Recalling fleets is really unfair decision and what's the reason for this if we already need to wait 24h to let the game go on from the point the bug toke action?

At that point there was 2-3 waves landed on me and i was waiting my change to get the lost roids back and even some XP. Now if the fleets are recalled i will be left with roids lost and no change to get my roids back (both my attack fleets were landing).

Tbh, recalling fleets would be most stupid and unfit decision and solution in this thing. And if PA Team is really going to carry on with this, i bet there ain't gonna be too much happy players. Personally i've used my last credit for this round and i won't put any more money in this nor even continue playing.

Edit: The game was stopped and closed due to an issue regarding production. The issue has been located and fixed. Funnily enough, it's almost 15 rounds old.
You guys in PA Team are a real pro's! If some female with low IQ doesn't do something stupid, we will get punished by something that You should had fixed like 2-3 years ago. Good Job Guys!
R26 - Denial
R25 - VGN
R24 - VGN
R23 - ASS

Last edited by SUFC; 23 Nov 2008 at 10:45.
SUFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2008, 10:50   #22
Gabba
Insomnia still alive?

Gabba is an unknown quantity at this point

the best thing would be to rolback to the tick that happend 00.00gmt

so no landings/attacks/defs.

i vote for this but i guess it is to late

ViruS, Fang, Mistu, Insomnia, Destiny, CT, Rock, Urwins, Denial, Apprime, Rainbows, NewDawn, Norse
Gabba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2008, 10:53   #23
Gabba
Insomnia still alive?

or as the bug has been here since r15..

LET'S ROLLBACK TO R15 THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heil the banana

ViruS, Fang, Mistu, Insomnia, Destiny, CT, Rock, Urwins, Denial, Apprime, Rainbows, NewDawn, Norse
Unread 23 Nov 2008, 10:58   #24
Vladel
Retired

Vladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really nice

I got a suggestion for the round 30 name -

The round the Pa team didn't royally screw up

Guess that'll never happen tho with such blitheing idiots in charge

Rnd 26-32 Jenova Denial (BC) Newdawn (HC)

Rnd 33 Retired
Vladel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2008, 12:50   #25
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

DunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to behold

****ing fleetrecall!!!!!

! [ToT]-KC !

Äscendäncy, we got Penis inside!
DunkelGraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2008, 13:43   #26
Gabba
Insomnia still alive?

thanx vey fking much for 12k shippies and 400 roids lost. and none of my attacks landing.

well atleast now i know 100% sure i will quit next round and take all the credits i bought for others with me.. fking good luck with next rounds tards

Last edited by Gabba; 23 Nov 2008 at 14:15.
Unread 23 Nov 2008, 15:01   #27
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabba View Post
thanx vey fking much for 12k shippies and 400 roids lost. and none of my attacks landing.

well atleast now i know 100% sure i will quit next round and take all the credits i bought for others with me.. fking good luck with next rounds tards
oh no! you wont use the credits they already have the money for?

sounds like its you whos losing out. heh
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2008, 15:05   #28
Gabba
Insomnia still alive?

well i allways use to buy 3-10 credits so others can play..

Unread 23 Nov 2008, 15:39   #29
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You're quitting because you lost some roids? Bawl.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2008, 16:40   #30
SUFC
IhQdAA

SUFC will become famous soon enoughSUFC will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
You're quitting because you lost some roids? Bawl.
Ppl are thinking of quitting because the decision to recall fleets after some had already landed was so stupid. PA Team did it even lots of ppl publicly were against it. The new owners might also become interested bout this if they see lots of unhappy ppl whining and even quitting because of unfair decisions made by the game admins. Altho, there's always possibility to replace PA Team with really competent people. Might even start bringing money in to the game again when i see it happen.. if it happens.
R26 - Denial
R25 - VGN
R24 - VGN
R23 - ASS
SUFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2008, 22:43   #31
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUFC View Post
Ppl are thinking of quitting because the decision to recall fleets after some had already landed was so stupid. PA Team did it even lots of ppl publicly were against it. The new owners might also become interested bout this if they see lots of unhappy ppl whining and even quitting because of unfair decisions made by the game admins. Altho, there's always possibility to replace PA Team with really competent people. Might even start bringing money in to the game again when i see it happen.. if it happens.
whom those competent people would be?

moi sufc, ass:issa voi pelaa ilman credittiäkin
Unread 24 Nov 2008, 00:11   #32
Makhil

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUFC View Post
Ppl are thinking of quitting because the decision to recall fleets after some had already landed was so stupid. PA Team did it even lots of ppl publicly were against it.
The big majority of players didn't say anything against the rollback + recall
Unread 24 Nov 2008, 00:42   #33
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
The big majority of players didn't say anything against the rollback + recall
who on earth do you talk about? the big majority isnt posting on forums you dork, the rollback sucked ass and the recall was just stupid.

so anyone know who the twat was that coused the crap?

robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2008, 21:13   #34
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

im guessing someone who screwed up their hidden prod then reported the bug to Pa team so there would be a rollback

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2008, 16:16   #35
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Alki, sometimes, you are appalling at the internet.

Last edited by lokken; 25 Nov 2008 at 21:10.
Alki is offline   Reply With Quote