User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 15 May 2006, 21:33   #1
[N]Ola

[N]Ola is infamous around these parts[N]Ola is infamous around these parts
lame action thb

just found my acc being fkd in a shared and organized att by both insomnia and ND. care to tell when and why u suddenly formed this huge wtf powerblock??
[N]Ola is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2006, 21:46   #2
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: lame action thb

To take you down of course
Unread 15 May 2006, 21:52   #3
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by [N]Ola
just found my acc being fkd in a shared and organized att by both insomnia and ND. care to tell when and why u suddenly formed this huge wtf powerblock??

This thread is punchline heaven, please deliver people.

My contribution:

Da!
Unread 15 May 2006, 22:03   #4
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Cooperation is normal to the planetarion game.

ND/Insomnia have been known to people in the know for some time.
Unread 15 May 2006, 22:08   #5
Dotatrix

Dotatrix has a spectacular aura aboutDotatrix has a spectacular aura about

Oh noes, Double posting by Lokken!

Even though i'm a mod i thought it was fit to abuse the mod powers and say up yours :D - Lok
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
R 18 [eXilition] Semi-retired half round

Last edited by lokken; 15 May 2006 at 22:23.
Dotatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2006, 22:28   #6
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

ND and Insomnia agents have declared all-out war upon the enemies of proper spelling and grammar. Rest assured that such villianous rogues will be despatched forthwith in order to preserve the sacred English language. Such cooperation is essential in ending the tyranny of improper capitalization and half-assed posting that have plagued Planetarion since the dawn of time.

In other news, 1up recently announced significant success in the fight against tooth decay and cavities.
Unread 15 May 2006, 22:44   #7
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtothez
ND and Insomnia agents have declared all-out war upon the enemies of proper spelling and grammar. Rest assured that such villianous rogues will be despatched forthwith in order to preserve the sacred English language. Such cooperation is essential in ending the tyranny of improper capitalization and half-assed posting that have plagued Planetarion since the dawn of time.
I like this, I'm for the preservation of the English language as well. I've been known to "accidentally" delete posts that are an abomination and make me wonder if the person skipped grade school where they teach how to spell and capitalize.
Unread 15 May 2006, 22:45   #8
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtothez
In other news, 1up recently announced significant success in the fight against tooth decay and cavities.
a powerblock with Aquafresh and Oral B?

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2006, 22:46   #9
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm not entirely sure why this atrocity of a thread ever existed, but perhaps if everyone ignores it it will go away.
Unread 16 May 2006, 00:55   #10
Filth
Filtheh

Filth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the rough

oh dear. thats a 30 seconds ill never get back.
Unread 16 May 2006, 02:33   #11
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

you'd probably just have wasted them anyway

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2006, 05:12   #12
XelNaga

XelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to behold

Bad Insomnia. Bad ND. No hush, go back to bed.

(Marneus) also the damn thing aint always right 4 + 79 = i type 81 and it kicked me back to the login again grrr
XelNaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2006, 11:27   #13
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt25man
I like this, I'm for the preservation of the English language as well. I've been known to "accidentally" delete posts that are an abomination and make me wonder if the person skipped grade school where they teach how to spell and capitalize.

The English are dumber than everyone else
Unread 16 May 2006, 12:00   #14
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Todays News: ND and Insomnia in hitting the same gal in a small universe shocker!!!
Unread 16 May 2006, 17:20   #15
Illmaticks
you know you want me

Illmaticks has a spectacular aura aboutIllmaticks has a spectacular aura about

Todays News: ND and Insomnia aren't blocked, nap'ed or anything along those lines.

In other news: ND hits Insomnia and vice versa.

(edit) And before you start throwing accusations at me, get your facts straight!

*cries*

Alliances: [Conc] [NRK] [ETY] [Guild] [Reunion] [HR] [Insomnia] [Ascendancy] & others...

Last edited by Illmaticks; 16 May 2006 at 20:31.
Illmaticks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2006, 20:35   #16
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts

Quote:

yawn!!!
Rd6&7 4D (20:8:6) & (20:2:10) Rd14 ND (2:5:4)
Rd8 Did not play Rd15 Did not play
Rd9 4D/SWaRM (13:4:10) Rd16 ND (14:1:6)
Rd9.5 SWaRM (42:7:4) Rd17 ND (13:10:8)
Rd10 SWaRM (21:4:7) Rd18 ND (13:6:8)
Rd10.5 SWaRM (5:5:10) Rd19 ND - HC (1:9:3)
Rd11 ND (32:2:10) Rd36 ND 7:9:7
Rd12 ND (30:10:1)
themast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2006, 20:40   #17
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

thats funneh...at least a reason to read the forums

edit: oh sorry bunnehs forgot to -insert funny love-declaration- "I love the PA forums" to avoid negrepping...but well reds are more fun

Community Leader

Last edited by Illuvatar; 17 May 2006 at 02:07.
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2006, 06:20   #18
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt25man
Well... there are sertain rumors about sertain people who don't have english as their first language. Dunno if that's true, clearleh the whole world is british.. :crazyxmas:
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2006, 10:51   #19
[BA]Apoc
HR-HC (PA Addict)

[BA]Apoc can only hope to improve

I'm only posting here because as i've wasted my time reading the thread i feel i should leave my mark ... ummm what was the Question?

Allainces [BA] - [NOS] - [HR]
[BA]Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2006, 08:14   #20
Pi-air
hurr!

Pi-air will become famous soon enoughPi-air will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Stop hurting my eyes with your grammar