User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 7 Mar 2006, 11:43   #1
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute
E by gum cheats ahoy

I'm roid fat Mon, 6 Mar 13:52
This message was sent to the entire galaxy
due to the fact i'm so roid faqt and cant mine more than 750, im letting a friend roid me. DO NOT DEFEND against my attacker *.*.* and do not report this incoming. Thanks very much.

<nickname>

I reported this because I think it is wrong.

Come on guys and girls if you gonna get farmed don't tell the world because you will look stupid when your closed, there is no excuse for letting people take roids of you like this.

"cant mine more than 750" come on ? wtf is this for an excuse ?

alliance contacted.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.

Last edited by noah02; 7 Mar 2006 at 21:41.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2006, 11:50   #2
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: E by gum cheats ahoy

Hope he gets closed and good job reporting
Unread 7 Mar 2006, 12:16   #3
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

i had someone in my gal do the same, except on gal forum. needless to say he got reported rather fast
Unread 7 Mar 2006, 12:27   #4
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

sad thing is if he was roid fat he would have gotten incoming anyways ,
i went over the 500 limit and couldnt mine them and sure enough that night i got incoming that reduced them under the limit

ps nice to see some ppl are reporting these muppets

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2006, 12:38   #5
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

18.1. Farming:
Farming is illegal. The definitions of farming are, but are not limited to:
(a) Attacking a target with his/her consent to get his/her asteroids/ships
(b) Defending against someone who is attacking with their consent to steal
their ships.
(c) Abusing game features in order to gain excessive XP (e.g. roid farming)
(d) Doing either a, b or c by using multi-planets

Just incase anyone was confused on the matter

Unread 7 Mar 2006, 17:47   #6
frostbeule

frostbeule has a spectacular aura aboutfrostbeule has a spectacular aura aboutfrostbeule has a spectacular aura about

good that someone reports stuff like that!
btw I added a link to this therad on the ingame forums because some ppl were asking me if this is right or why this is wrong
Unread 7 Mar 2006, 17:55   #7
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

You goody two shoes!
Unread 7 Mar 2006, 18:30   #8
noah02
The Original Terran

Information You are being exiled! Tue, 7 Mar 13:53
Your GC has started a vote to exile your planet.

lesson 1.

Never report your GC for farming as you may be exiled.

also

ah Tue, 7 Mar 13:51
i dont exactly think its farming to have non enemies land the same tick as you to keep enemies from taking all the roids. he never landed anyways

Unread 7 Mar 2006, 18:35   #9
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

You can come in my gal any day Noah
Unread 7 Mar 2006, 19:00   #10
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

orchistrate a coup-de-tat against your GC, If he thinks that its 'ok' to allow a 'friend' to farm someone so that the 'enemy' doesnt get the roids then he is unfit for the position, should be demoted to peon and hopefully closed once the multihunters get on the case.

If they actually exile you for doing the right thing, that sucks :/
your GC should be utterly ashamed and should cancel the exile vote if they have even a scrap of decency in them
Unread 7 Mar 2006, 19:35   #11
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Is it cheating if the "farmer" never landed?

Afaik the GC says here he never landed..

This is just out of curiosity btw..as in pia - the MHs came to the conclusion that it wasnt cheating if u recalled b4 landing - even if u planned to farm.

Farming is illegal. The definitions of farming are, but are not limited to

think MHs/admins can do what they like on this case?

The fact that noah made this thread might be the reason they wont be closed? as both found out that they were caught?

NOT saying I think it is ok since he didnt land. GW in reporting it. but U should have waited.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2006, 19:50   #12
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Atempted murder is still bad. Just not as bad.

They should both be punished. Maybe removing half their value and xp or something like that.
Unread 7 Mar 2006, 20:38   #13
noah02
The Original Terran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
orchistrate a coup-de-tat against your GC, If he thinks that its 'ok' to allow a 'friend' to farm someone so that the 'enemy' doesnt get the roids then he is unfit for the position, should be demoted to peon and hopefully closed once the multihunters get on the case.

If they actually exile you for doing the right thing, that sucks :/
your GC should be utterly ashamed and should cancel the exile vote if they have even a scrap of decency in them
I just logged on and I am already gone :P

Unread 7 Mar 2006, 20:43   #14
Phil^
Insomniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by noah02
I just logged on and I am already gone :P
>:/
name and shame your GC, perhaps some of us can give him and the other ministers some vigilante justice for voting you out for being an honest, decent person
Unread 7 Mar 2006, 20:51   #15
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
>:/
name and shame your GC, perhaps some of us can give him and the other ministers some vigilante justice for voting you out for being an honest, decent person
And 9 ticks later, hopefully their whole gal shows up on the top-owned list all at once
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2006, 21:34   #16
noah02
The Original Terran

Come on guys you know I cant do co ords in the forums

by the way my family is big

I am 21 years old

i have 5 sisters

and 3 children

And I have a freind called "Catalyst" who is a decent enough chap works on the farms and stuff.

Sorry if off topic just thought clues i mean ppl should know.

Unread 7 Mar 2006, 21:39   #17
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

lol noah

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to noah02 again.
Unread 7 Mar 2006, 21:51   #18
Phil^
Insomniac

subtle
pos repped
Unread 8 Mar 2006, 03:23   #19
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute

So for us that arnt detectives, can u just give a name
ChipZ^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2006, 03:24   #20
Phil^
Insomniac

he gave coords if you bothered to work it out
Unread 8 Mar 2006, 03:26   #21
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute

That was super clever, pity i cant roid him , curse my tiny fleet.
ChipZ^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2006, 13:34   #22
noah02
The Original Terran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipZ^
So for us that arnt detectives, can u just give a name
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noah02
And I have a freind called "Catalyst" who is a decent enough chap works on the farms and stuff.
We fell out yesterday me and "Catalyst" because he had a bad case of guilt and he has "exiled" me from ever stepping foot in his house now

Unread 8 Mar 2006, 16:01   #23
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

For completely random information here, I have no idea how he lost 942 roids last night.
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2006, 16:56   #24
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler
Atempted murder is still bad. Just not as bad.

They should both be punished. Maybe removing half their value and xp or something like that.
Either you close them or you don't. Any form of cheating should be punishable by closure, and then deletion. There is no way you can "almost cheat, but not quite", and there shouldn't be a way where you are "almost deleted, but not quite" either.

In this case, I think it's easy to judge it as farming. Consider the fact that the mail is probably backed up or so, there is clear evidence too.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote