User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 18 Jan 2006, 11:41   #51
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Your Beautiful

pig the romantic
Unread 18 Jan 2006, 11:43   #52
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
pig the romantic
flowers from a petrol station are shit hot romantic
Unread 18 Jan 2006, 11:44   #53
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

flowers pig:\ flowers my god man
Unread 18 Jan 2006, 11:45   #54
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
flowers from a petrol station are shit hot romantic
in a somewhat tacky way...
Unread 18 Jan 2006, 11:45   #55
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I meant to put not

But yeah they are
Unread 18 Jan 2006, 11:50   #56
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
in a somewhat tacky way...
but couple it with 2 cadburys flake (3 for £1) and your onto a winner then think of her face. I ate the thrid one.
Unread 18 Jan 2006, 11:52   #57
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

flakes are just awesome
Unread 18 Jan 2006, 11:57   #58
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
flakes are just awesome
ye thats why she will be mega impressed, two as well.
Unread 18 Jan 2006, 12:04   #59
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

lol, i must concede defeat to your plan
Unread 18 Jan 2006, 12:21   #60
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of

There's quite nothing liek those foreign exchange students that come to ya town on yearly basis. Around a year from now I was seeing 1 hot birdie from Birgmingham (or whatever that town is called), a brummie girlie named becky. Before her i always thought UK chix were not so hot compared to f.ex. scandinavians, but I suppose there r exceptions everywhere. Especially in Finland (where most ppl r either too shit or shy too express themselves with languages) a guy liek me has a fair chance to hook up with sum hot blooded visitors.

Hum.... I wonder if today is teh party day again :S

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Ðragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)
lizardking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2006, 12:32   #61
pig
1up on you

Birmingham isnt a town its a bloody large city (second largest in uk) probably bigger than those weird finnish places. UK women arent bad looking, we have ugly girls and we have pretty girls, swings and roundabouts. But ye foreign exchange girls are the best.
Unread 18 Jan 2006, 13:22   #62
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Last night I went out to a club as one normally does on a friday night. I got drunk met my friends and flirted with a few girls etc. My girlfriend gets back in the country on monday so I have to fill in the blanks.

Anyway, the place I live in theres a house two doors down from me, with 6 beautiful french girls.

They have style, they have finesse, they kind of glide, there accent is so hot. But its well known that these are one fit group of girls. Normally 3-6 of them will go along to the same place I go to for a dance and a drink.

So back to the nightclub, im standing at the bar and I turn my head to my left.

Shit
Shit
Shit
Shit
Shit
Shit

its her

its the ringleader, the fittest, the one who surely models lingerie and perfume, she is just beautiful. Nothing perticularly wowing about her feature wise (apart from her legs) but she is almost perfect in all departments.

The barman comes over to me, and I point out that shes first, she orders and turns round to me and says thanks.

I lit a ciggarette and she did the same. I thought to myself nows my chance. She is on her own, no guys, no girls. So I lean in and the conversation goes as follows.

Me: Hi
French girl: Hi
Me: I think you live one down from me, you came to my house party and ive been to yours.
French girl: :Cute puzzled look: Simon? (except she said it the french way which was hot)
Me: ye thats it, Anna?
French girl: Anna or Annelise
Me: I know this is going to sound stupid, but I thought id say it, but you are so beautiful
French girl: erm thanks
French girl: :gets her drinks: see you later
Me: bye

I was quite pleased, firstly id spoken to her on her own. Secondly I had done what I had told my friends I would do which is tell her she is beautiful. Thirdly I was quite drunk so didnt really care how much of a twat I made of myself.

The rest of the night was fun, drinking, dancing...usual stuff. I then walked past her again, this time she was with friends. She said something in french to them, it was too loud so I couldnt really hear it. They kind of gave me a smile. I thought I was going to get burnt or something because they thought I was a pervert. But no they walked off.

French Girl: No one has ever said im beautiful before, that was such a nice compliment
Me: (I was quite pissed btw) Its true though (here comes the corny chat up line) If I was you I would just look at myself in the mirror all day
French Girl: *laugh*
Me: (Jesus she laughed at my joke, wow) *laugh*
French Girl: Do you want to go for coffee tomoz?
Me: I cant :/ im going to the villa game
French Girl: Monday?
Me: I cant I have a job interview
French Girl: Looking slightly puzzled
Me: What about wednesday? I am free all day and back in canterbury
French Girl: Whats your number?
Me: blah blah blah
French Girl: ill phone you
Me: Good night
French Girl: night

All while I was pissed too, god I love the french

(its only a coffee but hey shes beautiful so its an exscuse to stare for an hour)
tut tut when you have a gf...

*Marv shakes head.

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2006, 13:24   #63
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv
tut tut when you have a gf...

*Marv shakes head.
i can have coffee with other girls, doesnt mean that ill get in there pants, the thing is im looking for a wife, i cant marry the one im with so i have to start looking around
Unread 18 Jan 2006, 13:29   #64
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

You are looking for a wife..hmkay.
Unread 18 Jan 2006, 13:34   #65
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
You are looking for a wife..hmkay.
i want to have babies with someone ;/
Unread 18 Jan 2006, 13:48   #66
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Why can't you marry the one you're with? Is she Muslim? (hi Flavius)
Unread 18 Jan 2006, 13:53   #67
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
i want to have babies with someone ;/
Find a couple of Lesbians with big bank balances, and low moral standards (not too hard) and youre on a winner.

Just dont expect any input into the childs life afterwards.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2006, 15:06   #68
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Girls can tell when flowers are from petrol stations.

They just can.

It's better to not get flowers at all than to buy them from a forecourt
Why not just get them from a proper flower shop?
Unread 18 Jan 2006, 15:22   #69
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat

They just can.

It's better to not get flowers at all than to buy them from a forecourt
Why not just get them from a proper flower shop?
it was 10pm ;-/

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbycheeker
Why can't you marry the one you're with? Is she Muslim? (hi Flavius)
yep
Unread 18 Jan 2006, 21:41   #70
pig
1up on you

Just got back from a drink with her, she has to get back and do some work but its looking good. Was a bit weird at first, because her friend was there, but she asked her friend in french to leave (nothing quite pretending you cant speak french, when you can) then we just chatted about university etc. Ill see her on friday when I go out with my girlfriend, that will be interesting...
Unread 18 Jan 2006, 22:07   #71
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

another obligitory "should have had more sex" post

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2006, 00:16   #72
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
the thing is im looking for a wife, i cant marry the one im with so i have to start looking around
I just Googled 'Russian Wives' and got about 3,240,000 results for russian wives.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2006, 01:06   #73
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat

They just can.
Qft.

A bit like buying them expensive looking jewellery and the first thing they do is check whether it was bought from Argos or not.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2006, 01:24   #74
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Im just waiting for pig to tell us that he thinks about converting to Islam, so he can have four wives.
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2006, 01:37   #75
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Im just waiting for pig to tell us that he thinks about converting to Islam, so he can have four wives.
ftw.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2006, 10:51   #76
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
id never ever ever convert, but who says i cant have 4 wives ;o
Unread 19 Jan 2006, 11:45   #77
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

the law?

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2006, 11:49   #78
pig
1up on you

damn you
Unread 19 Jan 2006, 14:51   #79
Chunderbunny

Chunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
damn you
Im with you on this one, they need to find out first
Chunderbunny is offline   Reply With Quote