User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 Nov 2005, 19:57   #101
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: One week in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
win the round...
That's the plan.

We're regressing down the rankings until we find the integer limit for rankings and then it'll loop round to #1.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 20:05   #102
Man With a Plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xani
eVil how much money are they paying you to spread this propaganda of yours all day long?

As it seems your friends don't need any propaganda atm, so maybe save it for in case you guys will need it?

What is a man who does not try to make the world a better place.

What man is a man does not stick up to his friends in the hour of need.

Who are you and what are you doing here?

Nice to meet you, Im Man with plan.

(I would like to congratulate the two alliances who just have signed a NAP. Good luck buddies)!

:Man with Plan:
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 20:07   #103
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

having 1up's funeral when there is 6 weeks left is a bit premature.
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 20:11   #104
Man With a Plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
having 1up's funeral when there is 6 weeks left is a bit premature.

A Funeral can only be succeeded by a uprising.

Will Exil once again prove superior? Or wll superior triumph over Exil?

Time will tell us all

:MAn With plan:
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 20:18   #105
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

i am quite surprised at how many people actually do believe eVil is exilition.

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 20:18   #106
Filth
Filtheh

Filth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the rough

anyone else think Man with plan is evil with better spelling?
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 20:24   #107
Man With a Plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filth

evil is him and plan is me. Do you See ?

If not, follow the dragons road to the 7th unicorn road.

Go forth strong warrior, the covenant avaits.

:MAn PLan with:
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 20:27   #108
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man With a Plan
evil is him and plan is me. Do you See ?

If not, follow the dragons road to the 7th unicorn road.

Go forth strong warrior, the covenant avaits.

:MAn PLan with:
first of all *an agenda...

Having said that: Kind of sadass to make another board account to hide your identity (whoever you are). eXilition HC didn't want you to post on boards, so to evade reactions you hide your true identity ?
How about going out and breathe the fresh air instead or so ?
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 20:30   #109
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

Quote:

Having said that: Kind of sadass to make another board account to hide your identity (whoever you are). eXilition HC didn't want you to post on boards, so to evade reactions you hide your true identity ?
tbh tesla i dont believe its someone in eX trying to hide his true identity, but rather a prank account from some random guy unrelated to eX in any matter

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 20:30   #110
Man With a Plan

Quote:

Freed from the chains of repression I take my right to post on the forum as much as I like.

My Identity is my own, and a alias is in place. Is Tesla your name my friend?

Newsforecast: Heavy inbounds and flaming gunbarrells. Who will be indulged in the details of the launch? Only the members will know. Which I will not say

:MAn with plan:
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 20:31   #111
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikard
tbh tesla i dont believe its someone in eX trying to hide his true identity, but rather a prank account from some random guy unrelated to eX in any matter
Off topic: ur sig hurts my eyes
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 20:33   #112
Tesla
Custom User Title

Quote:
Freed from the chains of repression I take my right to post on the forum as much as I like.

My Identity is my own, and a alias is in place. Is Tesla your name my friend?

Newsforecast: Heavy inbounds and flaming gunbarrells. Who will be indulged in the details of the launch? Only the members will know. Which I will not say

:MAn with plan:
how... dramatic... :|
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 20:35   #113
Man With a Plan

Quote:
The thought is free, use it as you will

We spoke the other day, I'm sure I made aimpression. About a certain somebody. (alliance).

Am I in your midst? Find for yourself.

Until later: Why hunt the hawk when you can go for the limp dward ?

:MANwith plan:
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 20:43   #114
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Is this a contest of who speaks the most cryptic bs? God damn it. Someone upgrade Yehs translator, because eVil and man with plan are too much for it to handle.
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 21:14   #115
Zo0f
Sir peon to you

Zo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
i am quite surprised at how many people actually do believe eVil is exilition.
It doesnt say much for the PA community idd.

Exil try to stay away the forums to avoid the spotlight, evil is the exact opposite. Which means someone from 1up/Angels wants to put their 'lite' on Exi.

Quite clever too in all honesty.

"The only easy day was yesterday."
Zo0f is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 21:24   #116
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
Oh noes, the fact I debate whether 1up is overrated or not is really a morale killer. I should clearly have got a moderator to censor the prediction thread so my members aren't hurt by the non-members who seem to have little faith in us.

Unfortunately you seem to lack HOW and WHY that prediction was reached by many people. That in itself is enough motivation for me and my members to live up to why people fear/respect us so much to want us dead.
Dear oh dear.

I doubt the members of 1up care what the non-members think.

It's when their HC say such things as "only a handful of people think we can win the round". It's hardly an optimistic statement, is it?

If the HC have already resigned themselves to not winning the round, then I dread to think how the members are feeling

Don't write 1up off, Zhil!
I have faith in you guys - I think you can be #1 ranked if you try. Don't be so hard on yourselves
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 21:25   #117
eVil
the lite shine brite

eVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filth
i not yeh

i not jurgen

i not syn_sid

i not even kjeldoran

i not definatly man with a plan
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 21:34   #118
Man With a Plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Dear oh dear.

It's when their HC say such things as "only a handful of people think we can win the round". It's hardly an optimistic statement, is it?

If the HC have already resigned themselves to not winning the round, then I dread to think how the members are feeling

I have faith in you guys - I think you can be #1 ranked if you try. Don't be so hard on yourselves

Be all you can be! Figh for the free and conquest the tree. The Tree to climb the ladders of the rank.

Will tonight be the night where the widows sing their songs over the mauled remains of dreams once held high, but now lie shattered on the ground? Or will tonight speak a turn of the tide and a new order.

Time will tell, go about your business forthwith, attack the Angel!

:MAn wut plan:
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 21:40   #119
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Thanks for those inspiring words.
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 21:40   #120
eVil
the lite shine brite

eVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to behold

no dont writ 1up off, but keep lite on them. lite on 1up. lite on angels. lite on nd. even lite on xVx.
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 21:44   #121
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by eVil
i not yeh

i not jurgen

i not syn_sid

i not even kjeldoran

i not definatly man with a plan
you "not" a gimmick account either?
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 21:45   #122
eVil
the lite shine brite

no. although this not bout me. bout angel, 1iup and nd. forget others.
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 21:50   #123
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Dear oh dear.

It's reverse psychology dude. Tell the world how shit they supposedly are and then take the victory while everyone is busy underestimating them. Worked last round, don't see why it shouldn't work this round!
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 21:54   #124
eVil
the lite shine brite

ignore 1up for a minute, infact no lite on 1up, nd and angel. but think about top.
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 21:54   #125
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Dear oh dear.

Really Tomkat, you should stick to what you're good at - GD. (Even that is argueable).

It was on context to the prediction thread where many people simply rated eXilition as being a favourite for winning. My POINT was how can we (1up) be OVERRATED when other people were not RATING us to win anyway?

I capitalized to help YOU understand my point. Nowhere have I said I agree with those predictions.

Better luck next time on discrediting me as having faith and loyalty to my own alliance dear Tom.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 22:07   #126
Man With a Plan

Quote:
Really Tomkat, you should stick to what you're good at - GD. (Even that is argueable).

It was on context to the prediction thread where many people simply rated eXilition as being a favourite for winning. My POINT was how can we (1up) be OVERRATED when other people were not RATING us to win anyway?

I capitalized to help YOU understand my point. Nowhere have I said I agree with those predictions.

Better luck next time on discrediting me as having faith and loyalty to my own alliance dear Tom.

In the books of old, a story of David and Goliath is told. The story tells a tale of big vs. strong, tall vs. small, but does that say it all ?

As ratings are predicted in a round of skill and cunning, so can the result be altered by the actions of he many, and even the few.

Can 1up win? David's confidence might have grown, but will Goliath makes a double fall?

:MA with a plan:
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 23:07   #127
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

U thought about releasing a compendium of poems eVil?
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 23:12   #128
eVil
the lite shine brite

u ask me to relase poem. you ask man wit a plan to relase poem. why do you want poem?
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 23:18   #129
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

poems dont -have- to make sense, neither do half of your posts.
winning combination
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 23:20   #130
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
u ask me to relase poem. you ask man wit a plan to relase poem. why do you want poem?
Why are you talking about man with a plan as another person? I'm sure it's you
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 23:23   #131
eVil
the lite shine brite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
Why are you talking about man with a plan as another person? I'm sure it's you
i wish i cud writ like that. but that not me.
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 23:24   #132
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
i wish i cud writ like that. but that not me.
True, you would just make it more obvious by writing in the same way
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 23:31   #133
eVil
the lite shine brite

back to the pnt!

one week in.

angel #1.

keep lite on top, even if exil reach it we shud ignore them. keep it on nd. 1up and angel.

dont forget. you keep eye off goal. you will concede goal.
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 23:32   #134
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

eVil, pls make sense... If you want Angel downed, then launch at them, whats the big deal?

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 23:32   #135
Tomkat

Quote:

Of course I understood what you meant.

I'm not that stupid.

You rose to my baits though

It's the sort of thing I expect from someone like Kjel, who takes it all so personally. Not you though.

Oh well. Maybe that's what the stress does to you when your alliance is under a lot of pressure to perform. And gracious - only just over a week into the round, too!

I hope you don't have a breakdown by Christmas dude
None of us are getting any younger, you know.
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 23:33   #136
Man With a Plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
True, you would just make it more obvious by writing in the same way

The purpose and talent go well in hand, but have you yet seen the plan?

One is simple, one is vague, which do you know when you look upon the board?.

A Hoarde of truth and a sack of lies, Who do you believe, the leader or his spies?

Look between, there is logic in the air. Know the path, and the truth you shall hear.

:MAn of 200 plans:
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 23:34   #137
eVil
the lite shine brite

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking
eVil, pls make sense... If you want Angel downed, then launch at them, whats the big deal?
join a top ally.
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 23:37   #138
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Why would i want to do that? I'm not a shipjumper....

* We do not exist *

Unread 6 Nov 2005, 23:37   #139
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

what the **** are you people posting about. none of you have even come close to being subtle or even remotely witty or basically, anything interesting. christ, ofcourse the round isn't ****ing over, ofcourse 1up aren't dead yet. but it shouldn't detract attention from the fact that exil are still the alliance doing best atm, followed by angels.

ps this lite crap has gone well past it's sell by date, eVil whosever's amusing account you are provided some amusement for a post or two, now you like everyone else are just tiring, repetitive and pointless.

in all honesty, why haven't the rest of you also come to a low level of tolerance for this crap, haven't you got sick of this, round after round after round after round?

also; HIT EXIL/ANGELS/ND and not 1up LOLZ.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 23:38   #140
eVil
the lite shine brite

Quote:
Why would i want to do that? I'm not a shipjumper....
i am not either. but u shud get a decent ally. no pnt holding back. take down the top be in top
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 23:38   #141
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

Besides, G-II is a top ally... to me anyway

* We do not exist *

Unread 6 Nov 2005, 23:39   #142
eVil
the lite shine brite

Quote:
Besides, G-II is a top ally... to me anyway
gud.
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 23:39   #143
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

How do you define a top ally? one up in the ranks nomatter the community? in that case i will never join a top alliance

* We do not exist *

Unread 6 Nov 2005, 23:42   #144
Tomkat

Quote:
How do you define a top ally? one up in the ranks nomatter the community? in that case i will never join a top alliance
I think that for most alliances the "top ones" will have a decent community.

Firstly they're top because they're active - so are on the computers a lot. They'd get pretty bored if they couldn't chat to each other and have fun with each other.

Secondly they're top because they all trust each other. A top alliance will have decent communication and respect between members, officers and HC. That usually is also related to good "community".
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 23:43   #145
eVil
the lite shine brite

Quote:
yes. ok.
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 23:46   #146
Tomkat

eVil can you please get out of my thread until you post something other than complete drivel

I don't mind that the english isn't top notch. But you aren't even making well-constructed posts
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 23:48   #147
eVil
the lite shine brite

ok apologise. I wil post when i got summet valid to add. sorry.
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 23:52   #148
Man With a Plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
what the **** are you people posting about. none of you have even come close to being subtle or even remotely witty or basically, anything interesting. christ, ofcourse the round isn't ****ing over, ofcourse 1up aren't dead yet. but it shouldn't detract attention from the fact that exil are still the alliance doing best atm, followed by angels.

ps this lite crap has gone well past it's sell by date, eVil whosever's amusing account you are provided some amusement for a post or two, now you like everyone else are just tiring, repetitive and pointless.

in all honesty, why haven't the rest of you also come to a low level of tolerance for this crap, haven't you got sick of this, round after round after round after round?

also; HIT EXIL/ANGELS/ND and not 1up LOLZ.
In every era of the open mind, there has been a fight for acceptance of the spirit train.

You present anger but no solution, why be the agitator, when you yourself can be the revolution.

Jerome, the angry mushroom boy, follow my ideal, and I will show you a new Toy. With it you can play, sing and dance. But also destroy should you be given the chance. Use it as you wiill, but you must find the road to discover the thrill.

A gimmick is a place to hide, a place for throughts and a place for fire. Fire of the heart and fire of the mind, nothing is banned, everything goes. Or perhaps you'd prefer that I "slap em' hoes"?
Respect the gimmick, its entertaining and fun, and next time dont open your mouth unless you can present a pun.

Hit whoever you want, hit the lowbies with the inferior connections and feeble attractions. Lets by all means not focus our attention on the pot of glory where the air is clean and the pay seem, just a little bit brighter.

I would repeat myself if I knew how, perhaps you could fly to my nation and show it to me now ?

My alliance I represent, although in a blurr, the dragon cannot fly until it has fur. Until Then, lead the army, lead the way and lead the slaughter.

I will talk to you again on the morning after
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 23:55   #149
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts

If drivel=true then press ALT-F4......
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 00:03   #150
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
In every era of the open mind, there has been a fight for acceptance of the spirit train.

You present anger but no solution, why be the agitator, when you yourself can be the revolution.

Jerome, the angry mushroom boy, follow my ideal, and I will show you a new Toy. With it you can play, sing and dance. But also destroy should you be given the chance. Use it as you wiill, but you must find the road to discover the thrill.

A gimmick is a place to hide, a place for throughts and a place for fire. Fire of the heart and fire of the mind, nothing is banned, everything goes. Or perhaps you'd prefer that I "slap em' hoes"?
Respect the gimmick, its entertaining and fun, and next time dont open your mouth unless you can present a pun.

Hit whoever you want, hit the lowbies with the inferior connections and feeble attractions. Lets by all means not focus our attention on the pot of glory where the air is clean and the pay seem, just a little bit brighter.

I would repeat myself if I knew how, perhaps you could fly to my nation and show it to me now ?

My alliance I represent, although in a blurr, the dragon cannot fly until it has fur. Until Then, lead the army, lead the way and lead the slaughter.

I will talk to you again on the morning after
as condescendingly smart you believe this post is, the stench of pretentious has unfortunately reduced my ability to bother reading it properly to non-existentiality, therefore would you please let yourself grow out of the needless ridiculous pretensions your stuffing your posts with. you REALLY, don't need a "SUBTLE" or subtextual literary device every line or 2.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote