User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 Aug 2005, 01:47   #51
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Xbox stuff from codes, anyone ever won like this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
they poison black babies i hear
If it's just the black ones then I'm willing to let it slide.
Unread 20 Aug 2005, 02:01   #52
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

goodness.

he shan't be back till monday. 'wage slave' i believe the term is.

if we continue to indulge in this thread i have no doubt that he will report this experience as 'positive feedback' (i believe that is the term) to his boss. a man, no doubt, far more inherently ghastly than himself.

poor little mortal. one can but pity. did you see how he attempted (what they term) a 'dialogue'?

it reeks of desperation. of failure; and of nervous sweat.
Unread 20 Aug 2005, 04:08   #53
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I changed my mind

This thread ROCKS
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2005, 07:54   #54
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
goodness.

he shan't be back till monday. 'wage slave' i believe the term is.

if we continue to indulge in this thread i have no doubt that he will report this experience as 'positive feedback' (i believe that is the term) to his boss. a man, no doubt, far more inherently ghastly than himself.

poor little mortal. one can but pity. did you see how he attempted (what they term) a 'dialogue'?

it reeks of desperation. of failure; and of nervous sweat.
I took it more as an influence by us, for a mere couple of posts we managed to re-inject a soul into the i-marketer's otherwise in-human form.

Still, it's not unsual for varied professions to become forum regulars, I'm still trying to figure out how we ropped talent such as the likes of dda.
djbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2005, 09:57   #55
Billy No Brains

Billy No Brains has a brilliant futureBilly No Brains has a brilliant futureBilly No Brains has a brilliant futureBilly No Brains has a brilliant futureBilly No Brains has a brilliant futureBilly No Brains has a brilliant futureBilly No Brains has a brilliant futureBilly No Brains has a brilliant futureBilly No Brains has a brilliant futureBilly No Brains has a brilliant futureBilly No Brains has a brilliant future

Hey thxs for the tip Doubledanger, if I win you can have a pint on me
Unread 20 Aug 2005, 11:19   #56
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

I wonder how much he gets paid for this kind of work.
Unread 20 Aug 2005, 11:53   #57
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
they poison black babies i hear
I hear this too, but no one ever believes me when i tell them

something to do with forcing a potentially dangerous milk powder on people in africa due to contracts and all that capitalist gubbins.
Unread 20 Aug 2005, 12:09   #58
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

im loving how he's obsessed with the fact that we must drink chocolate milk and play computer games.

I can't even remember the last i ate any kind of chocolate, in fact I avoid it mostly.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 20 Aug 2005, 12:29   #59
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbass
I took it more as an influence by us, for a mere couple of posts we managed to re-inject a soul into the i-marketer's otherwise in-human form.
When was that exactly?

Appearing to be human is a key marketing ploy when advertising to a hostile audience.

they are doing a job. Even if you did manage to instill some humanity into one of them for just a couple of minutes then all that means is that they are shit at their job.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote