User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 18 Aug 2005, 09:40   #1
DJet
Wearer of The Hat

DJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the rough
DJs midround rant about the state of the game

My planet is about 400k in a galaxy ranked around 80th. im cath. i have under 150 roids.

For the past 6 mornings ive had atleast 2 planets hitting me that are atleast twice my value, some have had over 800 roids.

One of this mornings attackers is just shy of 1mil value and has over 900 roids.
He stands to cap... 20 roids from me and no ships. he's sent over 1.7k zik CR/BS at me. ive mailed him telling him he wont get any of my ships, because they are being run, so he's wasting 460k value of CR/BS (which could otherwise be out helping his alliance attack) to gain 20 roids and about 20XP.

Is that worth it? i think not.

My point is, if this continues im going to give up on this game and thats with the community interaction i have (to be honest thats one of the only reasons i played this game for the last two rounds) think about the new players, the casual players who may not have the community interaction, who don't have the long term friends to have a laugh about the state of the game with. They will leave. Its as simple as that.

Big/top players moan about the state of the game, yet its actions like this that are driving newer players away.

Alliance HC need to be more strict on there members, they need to encourage them to hit bigger targets and to go on alliance attacks more.
Instead of going for the easy pickings and low roid return (which after all gives hardly no XP, which in turn gives no major score boost and no gain in alliance/planet/galaxy ranks)

Alliance BCs need to take chances and pick larger galaxies, not just small ones for easy roids.
Ive been in F-Crew for less than a week, this bunch of "newbies" have successfully hit 2 top 40 galaxies each night, most nights one of those galaxies will be in the top10-15.
If we can do that night after night, why cant the top alliances hit the top5 night after night?
Dont someone post "because they have members in those galaxies" everyone knows that lower galaxies with alliance members get hit, so why not the higher ones?
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 09:46   #2
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: DJs midround rant about the state of the game

the people who attack you are most likely scavenging noobroiders, they do not reflect the majority of the game. pleaase stop whining because it happens to you, get over it, everyone gets incoming, ESPECIALLY in the top20 gals.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 09:57   #3
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Because they have members in those galaxies. Sorry, but it's true. Most alliances prefer not to hit galaxies with their members in :eek:

VGN (and NewDawn, from my conversations with Gate) hits 2-3 top 30 galaxies per night with multiple waves on each. We don't pick on the little galaxies since it's just not worth it for our members. So your point regarding alliance BCs is moot.

How can we control our members and stop them from going after easy roids? Believe me, I try. But unless we're going to start using VNC to directly access members' computers, we cannot physically stop them attacking you. I tell members not to even think about hitting tiny planets - but it happens. And unless you want me to kick them for doing so, we can't do much more on this.

The change needs to come from the community, not from the alliance leaders. Most of us would dearly love to have total control over our members' fleets, but unless your name's Killmark, it just isn't going to happen.
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 10:02   #4
DJet
Wearer of The Hat

DJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the rough

Why am i not supprised that a comment like that came from you jerome?
When was the last time you where in a gal outside the top50 and getting bashed daily by people twice your size for silly gains?
This is part of the problem, the bigger, more elite players (god i cant believe i just called you elite :S )are just turning a blindeye to it.

Sadly it does reflect the majority of the game from the point of view of the people getting these incomings, they don't have the community interaction to realise that there are decent people playing. All they see is countless red fleets every morning.
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 11:14   #5
Orion Treet
Forever Noob

Orion Treet has a spectacular aura aboutOrion Treet has a spectacular aura about

It's sad that it happens, but very little can be done about it. I think I can safely say all top alliances frown upon bashing smaller players and encourage their members not to, but it's impossible to stop since it's always up to the people themselves what they do. Top galaxy's are not safe havens either, getting a 5 wave attack on you 4 times a week or so ain't that fun either, and when you loose roids and ships you generally loose a LOT.
<Zhil> I am HC
<Zhil> I gave myself permission
<[MO]Forest> i meant a proper hc, not a hc who would suicide into his MO's fleet

Played r4-9.5 r12-14 Now retired.
Proud to have been Cosmic Frostbite (r12 - 22:5 - #1 gal)
Forever [4D] - LCH, ND, Absolute, TFD, DLR
Might and greed will never outweigh honor and loyalty!
Orion Treet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 11:33   #6
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

So, you think that the way galaxies are currently structured sucks because only the cream of the crop are active. Sounds like an interesting theory. I wonder if it's been mentioned about 8 thousand times already this round. Oh wait, it has!!!!

Kindly either go to Planetarion Suggestions and suggest ways to solve this problem and I will probably listen to you and give you constructive feedback or even more kindly STFU about it and bitch and moan about it to somebody who hasn't already heard it dozens of times before.
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 11:33   #7
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Because they have members in those galaxies. Sorry, but it's true. Most alliances prefer not to hit galaxies with their members in :eek:

VGN (and NewDawn, from my conversations with Gate) hits 2-3 top 30 galaxies per night with multiple waves on each. We don't pick on the little galaxies since it's just not worth it for our members. So your point regarding alliance BCs is moot.

How can we control our members and stop them from going after easy roids? Believe me, I try. But unless we're going to start using VNC to directly access members' computers, we cannot physically stop them attacking you. I tell members not to even think about hitting tiny planets - but it happens. And unless you want me to kick them for doing so, we can't do much more on this.

The change needs to come from the community, not from the alliance leaders. Most of us would dearly love to have total control over our members' fleets, but unless your name's Killmark, it just isn't going to happen.
We have 10 galaxies in the top 10, we have atleast 15 competant alliances. Your not telling me every single one of these 15 has people in every one of these galaxies now are you. Theres no reason that these galaxies SHOULDNT be getting a resonable amount of incoming most nights but as the other thread on this forum states that isnt the case. Everyone from TGV up should be able to seriously consider and pull off a raid on a top 20 galaxy, many of them a raid on a top 10 but they dont they bottle it and go bottom feeding. Even most of those below TGV shouldnt be plumpiting to the depths below 50th atleast not as a primary galaxy.

You then say its the community whos responsability it is and not the alliance leaders, heres another example of passing the buck that I ahve talked about elsewhere. Everyone bears an equal responsability for PA's failure and rather than shofting the blame onto others we have to work on fixing the aspects that we can. Now from an alliance command pov you somewhat set the tone of your alliance. From what you say you are better than most but you can still try harder, we all can. Keep drilling it into your members that they shouldnt just focus on cheap roids at small planets, if you see someone attacking smaller explain to them why they should be looking elsewhere. And for those whom arent as proactive you should be starting pushing the fact that these easy targets arent what they should be after.

We as alliance commands have a captive audience, an audience whom should if your doing your job right hold you in some kind of high regard due to your effort your putting in. This should give you the infulence to shape their attitudes somewhat and really all it takes is a few converts and the thing snowballs. I know personally it can be a task getting people over the first attack on someone large but once they land one they are converted and are more than happy to help you preach to others about the advantages of showing some guts.

The thing all alliance leaders and BC's need to remember, especially those currently outside the top 10 whom are normally shying away from more daring attacks is that everyone in this game has a weakness to them and attacking in a way to exploit these weakness allow you to punch above your own weight. Dont let score and value be a deciding issue, yes thye can look scary but its often just a mask that hides their vunrelabilites. Your alliance can probally take them so do the scans help your members put together fleets that will be successful against the planets ships and launch. Even if your landing perecentage isnt 100% like it is from your easy targets your gains will still vastly outweigh the gains from the easy attacks. F-Crew I think shows this perfectly, most people predicted that we would quickly plumet from our top 10 position but we havent, we arent being pulled away from at any alarming quick rate, we arent really being caught and its all because we are take risks for big rewards. If we can hit a primary galaxy often top 10 but almost always atleast top15 and then a secondy galaxy thats normally top 30 with our bunch of green players those with more experianced membership bases can also.
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 11:47   #8
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
We have 10 galaxies in the top 10, we have atleast 15 competant alliances. Your not telling me every single one of these 15 has people in every one of these galaxies now are you. Theres no reason that these galaxies SHOULDNT be getting a resonable amount of incoming most nights but as the other thread on this forum states that isnt the case. Everyone from TGV up should be able to seriously consider and pull off a raid on a top 20 galaxy, many of them a raid on a top 10 but they dont they bottle it and go bottom feeding. Even most of those below TGV shouldnt be plumpiting to the depths below 50th atleast not as a primary galaxy.

You then say its the community whos responsability it is and not the alliance leaders, heres another example of passing the buck that I ahve talked about elsewhere. Everyone bears an equal responsability for PA's failure and rather than shofting the blame onto others we have to work on fixing the aspects that we can. Now from an alliance command pov you somewhat set the tone of your alliance. From what you say you are better than most but you can still try harder, we all can. Keep drilling it into your members that they shouldnt just focus on cheap roids at small planets, if you see someone attacking smaller explain to them why they should be looking elsewhere. And for those whom arent as proactive you should be starting pushing the fact that these easy targets arent what they should be after.

We as alliance commands have a captive audience, an audience whom should if your doing your job right hold you in some kind of high regard due to your effort your putting in. This should give you the infulence to shape their attitudes somewhat and really all it takes is a few converts and the thing snowballs. I know personally it can be a task getting people over the first attack on someone large but once they land one they are converted and are more than happy to help you preach to others about the advantages of showing some guts.

The thing all alliance leaders and BC's need to remember, especially those currently outside the top 10 whom are normally shying away from more daring attacks is that everyone in this game has a weakness to them and attacking in a way to exploit these weakness allow you to punch above your own weight. Dont let score and value be a deciding issue, yes thye can look scary but its often just a mask that hides their vunrelabilites. Your alliance can probally take them so do the scans help your members put together fleets that will be successful against the planets ships and launch. Even if your landing perecentage isnt 100% like it is from your easy targets your gains will still vastly outweigh the gains from the easy attacks. F-Crew I think shows this perfectly, most people predicted that we would quickly plumet from our top 10 position but we havent, we arent being pulled away from at any alarming quick rate, we arent really being caught and its all because we are take risks for big rewards. If we can hit a primary galaxy often top 10 but almost always atleast top15 and then a secondy galaxy thats normally top 30 with our bunch of green players those with more experianced membership bases can also.
The problem is the makeup of galaxies, not the attitudes of alliance HCs. I can only speak for my alliance (not ND) but we only attack galaxies in the top 20, top 10 most of the time. We just wouldn't get anywhere if we did otherwise.

And last round is an even better example. I was in APA and we only attacked top 50 galaxies (there were a lot more galaxies back then) despite not being a good alliance. We were ranked 14th after all. But then APA did have balls, something that is sorely lacking in the alliances of this round. Still, my point still remains that the alliances are not the problem.

The problem is the galaxies and how the exile system allows the rich to get richer and the poor to get poorer. Solve this problem and most of your bashing problems are gone.
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 12:04   #9
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
The problem is the makeup of galaxies, not the attitudes of alliance HCs. I can only speak for my alliance (not ND) but we only attack galaxies in the top 20, top 10 most of the time. We just wouldn't get anywhere if we did otherwise.

And last round is an even better example. I was in APA and we only attacked top 50 galaxies (there were a lot more galaxies back then) despite not being a good alliance. We were ranked 14th after all. But then APA did have balls, something that is sorely lacking in the alliances of this round. Still, my point still remains that the alliances are not the problem.

The problem is the galaxies and how the exile system allows the rich to get richer and the poor to get poorer. Solve this problem and most of your bashing problems are gone.
The thing is your acting as if theres 5 alliance capable of pulling off attacks on the larger galaxies, its not the case. Yes the galaxy make up restricts who alliances can hit, at F-Crew for example theres a couple of top 10 galaxies we cant hit due to members and also a few top 20 but theres a trend throughout PA for people to not even try hitting the ones they can hit. I mean i seriously doubt that theres any alliance whom cant hit atleast one of the top 10 galaxies due to members.

Every alliance big and small needs to simply try harder, it needs to look at hitting good targets not the relativly small ones they arte, they need to encourage people not to land on the smaller players rather leave it upto the smaller players in their ranks to take them on ect ect. If they did that not only would the game seem less stagnated but new players and smaller galaxies would ahve a much better chance of gettinga foothold
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 12:16   #10
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
The thing is your acting as if theres 5 alliance capable of pulling off attacks on the larger galaxies, its not the case.
Where did I say that? What you on about? My point is that pretty much any alliance is capable of taking on the big guns and in my experience many of them do on a regular basis.
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 12:16   #11
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Great post, Wakey.

VGN regularly hits top 10-20 galaxies, restricting ourselves only to non-VGN galaxies. As you might expect, some galaxies get a lot more incoming from us than others. Punching above our weight? There's quite a few galaxies who can testify to that.

My current problem is that we have some good BCs, some excellent BCs, and a few who struggle to pick good targets. By this, I mean roid-fat, race-balanced, good galaxies as opposed to all-Xan gals with two big planets and fifteen newbies. This takes time.

The only thing that stops us from doing this perfectly is the amount of time I have. If money was no object, I would run it all single-handedly, picking all the targets, choosing where each member's fleet would go, and so on. Unfortunatly I don't have the time, nor can I afford to make the time . Oh and Wakey, if you know my planet's co-ords (most people do - thanks to a certain G-II member), you'll see that I'm a bit of an XP whore myself. I'm fine hitting big people, but it's hard to change everyones' mind.
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 12:22   #12
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

Quote:
Great post, Wakey.

VGN regularly hits top 10-20 galaxies, restricting ourselves only to non-VGN galaxies. As you might expect, some galaxies get a lot more incoming from us than others. Punching above our weight? There's quite a few galaxies who can testify to that.
See what I mean Wakey? ND have said that they hit top people, I have said that my top alliance hits top people, and now VGN are saying that they hit top people. VGN! Hardly an impressive alliance now is it?

I would be interested to know what F Crew targets generally look like, you haven't specified yet.
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 12:32   #13
furball

Quote:
See what I mean Wakey? ND have said that they hit top people, I have said that my top alliance hits top people, and now VGN are saying that they hit top people. VGN! Hardly an impressive alliance now is it?

I would be interested to know what F Crew targets generally look like, you haven't specified yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakey
If we can hit a primary galaxy often top 10 but almost always atleast top15 and then a secondy galaxy thats normally top 30 with our bunch of green players those with more experianced membership bases can also.
Yes, he did.

And ChubbyChecker, you underestimate us. We may be sitting outside the top 10, but that's only because of our member count of 45. No doubt you'll understand that we're getting rather bogged down under incomings these days, without the resources that your alliance has to cover them all.
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 12:39   #14
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

Quote:
Yes, he did.
ok, missed that. Now we have a grand total of 4 alliances saying that they go for the big targets, 1 of which isn't even in the top 10. Yet Wakey insists that people change their attitudes. Something doesn't add up.

Quote:
And ChubbyChecker, you underestimate us. We may be sitting outside the top 10, but that's only because of our member count of 45. No doubt you'll understand that we're getting rather bogged down under incomings these days, without the resources that your alliance has to cover them all.
I meant no disrespect to how VGN operates, just saying that they're not a top 10 alliance. I am not in the business of saying how great my alliance is compared to everybody else. VGN's average score might be decent (not great) but their low rank will still imply to some people that they should not be attacking high ranking galaxies, which according to you is a wrong implication.
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 12:55   #15
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Seeing as F-crew hit the galaxy ranked 22th in the universe last night it might be abit of throwing rock in a glasshouse this Wakey.

However, yeah, complaining about this wont prolly help at all. I am poised to ask the community, if it isnt the constant complaining that makes people leave PA..

I think we should have 10 men galaxies next summer round. That way it may be possible to avoid this, spreading the shit out on more galaxies.

This round shouldnt have been done with this many people in each galaxy, but with lots less. The set galaxynumbers is what is causing this problem because of the small memberbase we have.
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 13:03   #16
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
I think we should have 10 men galaxies next summer round. That way it may be possible to avoid this, spreading the shit out on more galaxies.
The problem is not the number of galaxies. It is the number of quality people in each one.

Quality beats quantity
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 13:04   #17
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
We may be sitting outside the top 10, but that's only because of our member count of 45. No doubt you'll understand that we're getting rather bogged down under incomings these days, without the resources that your alliance has to cover them all.
But, presumably, you have fewer calls to deal with as you have fewer people to get hit . And if you dump all the flak and excess baggage that VGN has a habit of draging around with them every round, then those people you are defending are the same people who contribute to the defence of others.

But then, if you are like some alliances who are xan heavy, then you'll get constantly trashed and have really bad targets / always recall from targets etc. :\
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 13:07   #18
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Quality beats quantity
Quality may very well beat Quantity, but Quantity has a Quality all of its own
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 13:55   #19
furball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Newbie
But, presumably, you have fewer calls to deal with as you have fewer people to get hit . And if you dump all the flak and excess baggage that VGN has a habit of draging around with them every round, then those people you are defending are the same people who contribute to the defence of others.

But then, if you are like some alliances who are xan heavy, then you'll get constantly trashed and have really bad targets / always recall from targets etc. :\
I wouldn't say we're Xan-heavy. But there's certain alliances, no names mentioned, who seem to think that we're easy roids, and use us as a top-up. Flooding us with 60+ fleets means a very bad night.

Besides, we still have some members not up to my immaculate standards. I just don't see the point in dumping them too, we're low enough on members as it is. Either way, with them gone we'd probably have one of the best averages in the universe.
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 14:29   #20
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Newbie
Quality may very well beat Quantity, but Quantity has a Quality all of its own
F-Crew motto!
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 14:30   #21
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

i have 600k value and over 500 roids and just had 4 waves on me I call for a reset coz someone attacked me who had a bigger score than me

I need some sleep now can we at least have this weekend off?

And stealing ships is hard work being a Terran but still Appocomaster as much as everyone hated the idea (including me at one point) I think its working pretty well atm.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 14:41   #22
DJet
Wearer of The Hat

600k value and over 500 roids.. count yourself lucky, if i was that i would expect 4 waves on me.

its being 400k value and less than 150 roids and *still* getting the 4 waves which is the problem.

and kargool, read what wakey said
Quote:
If we can hit a primary galaxy often top 10 but almost always atleast top15 and then a secondy galaxy thats normally top 30
last time i checked 22th is top30
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 14:48   #23
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
i would doubt that.

in the start they dont do that, but as soon as hostilities starts hostile peoples arent save, whereever they are.
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 14:51   #24
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJet
600k value and over 500 roids.. count yourself lucky, if i was that i would expect 4 waves on me.

its being 400k value and less than 150 roids and *still* getting the 4 waves which is the problem.
Dude, he was being facetious

EDIT: Take into account the fact that he is in 1up and you will realise what he was really saying.
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 14:56   #25
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Why am i not supprised that a comment like that came from you jerome?
When was the last time you where in a gal outside the top50 and getting bashed daily by people twice your size for silly gains?
This is part of the problem, the bigger, more elite players (god i cant believe i just called you elite :S )are just turning a blindeye to it.

Sadly it does reflect the majority of the game from the point of view of the people getting these incomings, they don't have the community interaction to realise that there are decent people playing. All they see is countless red fleets every morning.

thats not not true, we arent blind, noone is. jerome is just right (and i cant i believe i said that). all get incomings, and often a hell of alot. "elite" players dont go for n00bbashing because it doesnt give xp....

the problem is this games lacks targets....for everyone. people tend to attack smaller planets - that again means that the smallest get the most incomings - thats not even a problem because thats the game. of course some abuse it, but its by far not the majority....
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 15:14   #26
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dude, he was being facetious

EDIT: Take into account the fact that he is in 1up and you will realise what he was really saying.
lol being 1up doesnt make a person for christ sake. You havent had a problem with me before please dont start now.

I was just trying to be funny coz thats what I do

And I pos repped you before

Unread 18 Aug 2005, 15:15   #27
furball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legator
i would doubt that.

in the start they dont do that, but as soon as hostilities starts hostile peoples arent save, whereever they are.
Ok, a correction. Alliances with members in a hostile galaxy will still not usually cover the entire galaxy. Instead, they will aim for the specifically hostile planets with a light covering (1 wave) for the neutrals. They don't try to take out the galaxy like they might if they had no members in-gal.
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 15:17   #28
noah02
The Original Terran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legator

the problem is this games lacks targets....for everyone. people tend to attack smaller planets - that again means that the smallest get the most incomings - thats not even a problem because thats the game. of course some abuse it, but its by far not the majority....

your not wrong the universe gets smaller every round tbh.

Unread 18 Aug 2005, 15:38   #29
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******ia forums
not too long ago (maybe a week, or a bit more), some guy came to the forums, pretty sure it was PD, and was complaining that his fleet was completely destroyed because someone had fleet hunted him, and then shortly after, taken all of his roids. at the time, he was ranked top 100. when the attacks were through, he was barely even noticable.

unfortunately for him, and many others that have been put in his situation (and also ****'s current situation), this is a war game. there is a limit as to how low of a player you can attack if you have a termendously large score. that limit is 20%. since round 1 ******ia, this limit as been the same (or there abouts anyway). it hasnt changed for 1 simple reason: the limit is fair. it absolutely fair by all accounts. its fair for the following reasons:

the above player that attacked **** is currently around 12 million in score. ****'s score is, as he stated, 2.8 million. now, these 2 players have played the EXACT same amount of ticks (this might not be true for all cases such as this, but in THIS particular case, it is true). **** has played the entire 1143 ticks thus far, and also his attacker (who i know personally) has played the entire 1143 ticks as well. now you look at their score differences. the attacker is 12 million in score. **** is barely 3 million. ask yourself the question: why shouldnt the 12 million player be 'allowed' to attack the 3 million player? he has clearly outplayed him. whether he is more active, more lucky, or even just a better player. the 12 million-point player has EARNED the right to pull off this sort of attack. for the past 1143 ticks, he has outscored, outroided, and overall outplayed ****, and he has his score and his fleet to show for it.
Read that, if you will. While I do agree that a bash limit is enforced, its enforced with reason. And if anything else, with the XP system, you get punished further.

There is nothing technically wrong with poaching roids from the bottom. The game simply wouldnt work if the roids went from the top to the bottom.

When hitting larger planets, most of us have to land and take some losses, or we have to recall. So why should I "destroy" my fleet value for XP? The XP doesn't help me get more roids, nor does it help me defend my alliance. We all start off at 0 score and value, capping and keeping roids is the key to winning this game, not sitting around counting your XP.

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 15:55   #30
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by noah02
lol being 1up doesnt make a person for christ sake. You havent had a problem with me before please dont start now.

I was just trying to be funny coz thats what I do

And I pos repped you before
I told him you were being facetious. I told him that!!!!!!!! And the reason I pointed out that you are 1up is because I was pointing out the irony of a player in the no. 1 alliance complaining (I know you weren't actually complaining, STFU!) about getting incoming.

Don't be all needy and acting all drama queen like on me just because you happened to pos rep me at some point in time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Arfy
Read that, if you will.
I am sorry to say that I did read it. It's a load of bollocks. What's your point?
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 15:58   #31
DJet
Wearer of The Hat

yes because its fair that an active player lands in an inactive galaxy with mainly free planets, its fair that one person knows more people than another, its fair that one alliance won't recruit new members because it will lower their average score and elitism...

The members of the eliter alliance that have been posting... when was the last time that you know of that your HC accepted the application of a new player in a small galaxy that didnt know a few members of the alliance to vouch for them?
Thats the problem with the community, people are becoming to envolved with their own groups and not allowing others into the circle as it were, just look at AR for example. whenever someone posts about a new alliance forming, we get a few "good luck" etc.. posts, but then their is always one whom comes along and starts the whole piss take because they are new...

What i would really love to see next round is the bigger more "elite" alliance splitting their ranks and forming smaller alliances, all of which recruit and train new players in the ways of the game. Thats whats needed to get this community back on its feet.
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 16:04   #32
noah02
The Original Terran

Quote:
I told him you were being facetious. I told him that!!!!!!!! And the reason I pointed out that you are 1up is because I was pointing out the irony of a player in the no. 1 alliance complaining (I know you weren't actually complaining, STFU!) about getting incoming.

Don't be all needy and acting all drama queen like on me just because you happened to pos rep me at some point in time.

I am sorry to say that I did read it. It's a load of bollocks. What's your point?
Its not my fault I got all emotional and just posted a cack thread.
TBH I couldnt give 2 shits about what anyone thinks of me cept nutkins ofc coz I got to kep her happy coz she sexeh and i wont STFU but I will stop typing crap

Unread 18 Aug 2005, 16:07   #33
Dotatrix

Dotatrix has a spectacular aura aboutDotatrix has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Alliance HC need to be more strict on there members, they need to encourage them to hit bigger targets and to go on alliance attacks more.
Instead of going for the easy pickings and low roid return (which after all gives hardly no XP, which in turn gives no major score boost and no gain in alliance/planet/galaxy ranks)
It's kinda hard to attack bigger targets than urself if u are a zik and haven't stolen the proper ships
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
R 18 [eXilition] Semi-retired half round
Dotatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 16:14   #34
noah02
The Original Terran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dotatrix
It's kinda hard to attack bigger targets than urself if u are a zik and haven't stolen the proper ships
never teamed up with anyone in an attack?
Join up with a cat or xan or terran?

Unread 18 Aug 2005, 16:35   #35
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

Quote:
yes because its fair that an active player lands in an inactive galaxy with mainly free planets, its fair that one person knows more people than another, its fair that one alliance won't recruit new members because it will lower their average score and elitism...

The members of the eliter alliance that have been posting... when was the last time that you know of that your HC accepted the application of a new player in a small galaxy that didnt know a few members of the alliance to vouch for them?
Thats the problem with the community, people are becoming to envolved with their own groups and not allowing others into the circle as it were, just look at AR for example. whenever someone posts about a new alliance forming, we get a few "good luck" etc.. posts, but then their is always one whom comes along and starts the whole piss take because they are new...

What i would really love to see next round is the bigger more "elite" alliance splitting their ranks and forming smaller alliances, all of which recruit and train new players in the ways of the game. Thats whats needed to get this community back on its feet.
Let me tell you a little story. It's a story of courage, grit and true determination in the face of adversity.

It's a story of a player who hadn't played Planetarion in over 4 years.
It's a story about a player who didn't remember anybody that still played the game and nobody remembered him.
It's a story about someone who signed up late in R13 and decided to upgrade anyway to give himself a fighting chance to do well.
It's a story about someone who landed in a shit galaxy and chose to stick with it cos he thought he still had the potential to do well.
It's a story about someone who was not allowed into any of the top 10 alliances because he didn't know anybody there.
It's a story about somebody who eventually settled for an alliance that was ranked 14th because he knew he couldn't do any better.
It's a story about someone who defended his alliance every single night and received very little defence in return.
It's a story about someone who attacked every single night, always planets in top galaxies and almost always planets that were larger than him.
It's a story about someone who received hostile incoming every single night until the round ended and never went more than 2 days without losing roids.
It's a story about someone who lost over 7,000 roids over the course of the round but yet never lost hope and kept roiding regardless.
It's a story about someone who against all odds ended the round in the top 100.

It's a story about

me.

Do I deserve a medal? No. Why? Because it was easy. I knew what I had to do and I got on with doing it, I didn't bitch and moan about it like some whiny little **** who can't see what options are open to him even though they're staring him in the face.

You say that galaxies are currently too imbalanced and something needs to be done to upset this balance in future rounds. I agree. So what? What do YOU intend to do about it? What do YOU think should be done to solve the problem? Complaining without offering solutions makes you out to be nothing more than a whiny little bitch.

Quote:
And I would really love to see next week Alan Greenspan giving me 5 billion US dollars in cold hard carsh so I can buy that tropical island I always wanted. Do you think he will? I sure hope so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noah02
i wont STFU but I will stop typing crap
That is all I ever wanted
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 16:46   #36
DJet
Wearer of The Hat

erm, hang on you what me to give my solution about what i think should/could be done?
why don't you read what you quoted instead of making a sarcastic comment about it. I believe i offered (a rather optimistic) idea...
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 16:46   #37
noah02
The Original Terran

Quote:
That is all I ever wanted
All is good in PD again

Unread 18 Aug 2005, 17:05   #38
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

Quote:
erm, hang on you what me to give my solution about what i think should/could be done?
why don't you read what you quoted instead of making a sarcastic comment about it. I believe i offered (a rather optimistic) idea...
I see that you want me to take what you said seriously so I will:

Quote:
I believe that this is what you were referring to. I can't find anything else so if I've quoted the wrong bit just let me know.

Why should alliances split up and start afresh? Maybe it would help the game by spreading the skill base around but why should people who want to be in the same alliance together not be allowed to do so? What right do any of us have in trying to guilt them into all becoming clones of F-Crew? I'm not having a go at F-Crew here, their approach to the game is commendable. Doesn't mean that we should force any HC that doesn't want to go down that road to go down it. It's their decision to make how they handle their own alliance and theirs alone.

As for your claim that alliances don't take new players. This is how it appears. Alliances do come across as very cliquey when it comes to recruiting where it's who you know not what you know. I could list you a handful of alliances that will recruit you on the spot though even though you're new, even more that will recruit you if you happen to be in a galaxy with one of their members that sees your potential. You might not end the round in the winning alliance but so what? We can't all be winners. My alliance this round is most likely not going to win but I really couldn't care less. You can still have fun in a lower ranked alliance.

Let me give you an example to further illustrate my point. Last round I started late not knowing anybody yet towards the end of the round I was offered a place in Angels. Angels. The second biggest alliance in the game with the second highest roid and score count. Yet they wanted me, a noob. It can happen and it does happen. Alliances do have the right attitude in that they know talent when they see it even if you're not one of the cronies.

And you say your idea is optimistic, it's too optimistic. There's no point in wishing for something that will never happen.
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 17:24   #39
furball

All VGN asks for is an average score equal to our own. We waive this for new players, as long as they can show decent growth. Vouches are nice, but they're something for pre-round, not mid-round.
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 18:40   #40
MegaNova
m33p

MegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the rough

I dont think you can blaim alliances for the random roiding that ppl sometimes do.
I just picked a random galaxy on sandmans that was ranked about 75th.
Now if you look at the stats it sais that the galaxy has been roided 104times but when you looked at the bigger planets in that galaxy you could see that they hadnt been roided more then 3times.
Now if you look at a top10 gal (except for 6:10) you see that they have been roided around 100 times aswell. And the bigger planets had been roided around 7times. So a bigger galaxy does get more incoming then small galaxy's.

So i think you should rewrite your main post abit.
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 18:50   #41
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaNova
I dont think you can blaim alliances for the random roiding that ppl sometimes do.
Now if you look at the stats it sais that the galaxy has been roided 104times but when you looked at the bigger planets in that galaxy you could see that they hadnt been roided more then 3times.
Now if you look at a top10 gal (except for 6:10) you see that they have been roided around 100 times aswell. And the bigger planets had been roided around 7times. So a bigger galaxy does get more incoming then small galaxy's.

Now factor in the probability that 100 times is just a small fraction of total incomings. And the fact that sandmans doesn't trace those times that a galaxy has been roided and capped more roids themselves (thus not appearing to lose roids), and lastly, factor in that most of those 'ticks roided' more than one planet would have lost roids, whereas in smaller galaxies this is likely to be losing roids one-by-one. Seriously, out of all the incomings in this game, I'd bet most are not worthy of being called noob-bashing ones.

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 21:03   #42
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaNova

Just to clarify a bit. 6:10 has been roided 99 ticks. Mainly on the random players though

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 21:15   #43
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

http://sandmans.co.uk/?p=rankgalaxy&...ed&order2=DESC

use the power of sandmans kids
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 23:25   #44
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

DunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to behold

well

the penis-allianz is declaring war on the top gal now

go for them rotz!

! [ToT]-KC !

Äscendäncy, we got Penis inside!
DunkelGraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 00:14   #45
Duncan
saint-ciboire de tabarnac

Duncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud of

Quote:
It's a story about

me.
blah blah blah

all that story did was show how extra hard new players have to work to get anywhere in this game, and that being a casual gamer isn't fun/kind of pointless. it reminded me a bit of those rag to riches stories saying how anyone can live the american dream if they keep on truckn'!

this game is very unfriendly to casual gaming and the rewards of perseverience are shit... who knows why more then 90% of the playerbase have left. My first round was 13 as well, so I don't know what it was like back then. I imagine they left because it's an old and crappy game that isn't worth the money if you aren't obsessed; not much the community can do about that.

that said i've recently recieved multiple waves a night after being reduced to 170 roids and losing about half of my fleet. it was demoralizing but hardly worth a public tantrum.
Duncan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 05:50   #46
MegaNova
m33p

MegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desse
Just to clarify a bit. 6:10 has been roided 99 ticks. Mainly on the random players though
dont blaim the drunk ppl for saying stupid stuff (xyx is at work so cant controll me).
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 09:16   #47
The Real Arfy

Quote:

My (his) point is, we have a bash limit. It is there to stop bashing. Would you like it raised to 50, 60 or 75%? The only reason someone would target a planet below theirs is to stop them from defending elsewhere,

Unread 19 Aug 2005, 09:19   #48
The Real Arfy

I'd also like to reiterate the fact that top players get more incoming, which is harder to cover and usually at a larger scale, than smaller players.

Unread 19 Aug 2005, 10:46   #49
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitetrash
blah blah blah

all that story did was show how extra hard new players have to work to get anywhere in this game, and that being a casual gamer isn't fun/kind of pointless. it reminded me a bit of those rag to riches stories saying how anyone can live the american dream if they keep on truckn'!

this game is very unfriendly to casual gaming and the rewards of perseverience are shit... who knows why more then 90% of the playerbase have left. My first round was 13 as well, so I don't know what it was like back then. I imagine they left because it's an old and crappy game that isn't worth the money if you aren't obsessed; not much the community can do about that.

that said i've recently recieved multiple waves a night after being reduced to 170 roids and losing about half of my fleet. it was demoralizing but hardly worth a public tantrum.
You're right in a way. However things like adding the prelaunch system have done a lot for making the game a lot more accesible to the casual gamer. It does not take a casual gamer to attack a lot. Just go to your alliance's attack page, pick a target, prelaunch and be online between eta 4 and 1 to jpg. And if you're in a good galaxy you really don't need to be active at all. Your incoming should be reported by one of the other 17 people in your galaxy. A lot of the problem with the game at the moment is that the top galaxies are where all the active players exiled themselves into. Solve the exile problem and the game suddenly becomes a lot more accessible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Arfy
My (his) point is, we have a bash limit. It is there to stop bashing. Would you like it raised to 50, 60 or 75%? The only reason someone would target a planet below theirs is to stop them from defending elsewhere,
First of all he could have said it a lot better and second of all I believe he was talking about a PA clone so it's not directly relevant. I do agree though that the current system discourages bashing enough.

Last edited by ChubbyChecker; 19 Aug 2005 at 10:58.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2005, 21:55   #50
aim2000

aim2000 is on a distinguished road

Quote:

First of all he could have said it a lot better and second of all I believe he was talking about a PA clone so it's not directly relevant. I do agree though that the current system discourages bashing enough.
If it discourages enough how come 60 roids 350k value planets get incoming from 750k value planets? not for score or roids anyhow, possibly for fleet? if so is the capping system wrong ? maybe the bashing limit should be based on ratio as well ? say 40% or 1 roid pr xK Value ?

r1 - IPC peon
r2 - IPC HC
r3-6 IPC peon
r8-13 VsN peon
r14 XvX (DC)
r15 - quit
r16-23 XVX/vsn depending on who was playing

vsn at heart
aim2000 is offline   Reply With Quote