User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 20 Oct 2003, 22:36   #1
Aaranaf
[=V=] Executive

Aaranaf is an unknown quantity at this point
[=V=][Official] ViruS Annoucement [=V=]

It is with the upmost sadness that i must announce the end of ViruS in Planetarion.

i never thought i would either contribute, or even force myself to write the following:

We've had our definate ups and our definate downs, and i don't regret being a part of either the ups or downs, cos both brought ViruS closer together as a sort of family, and definate friends. Over the past 9 or so rounds, almost everything ive had to do with planetarion revolved around ViruS somehow, the friends that i made when 1st joining, to the friends i made at the end and in between. The friends we've made with other people in other alliances who were coordinating with ViruS... for many a round now, its only been ViruS for me. Most of my memories in Planetarion are due to ViruS. Hell, it seems just like yesterday, where in round 5, ViruS held its own against the mighty Legion when they tried to pick on us, or when we were all in #monkeybusiness in round7 yelling at each other... be it sirad attacking Praetorian... or Sention attacking Singu (lo RaH... LENIN btw :P). Or even arguably destroying our legendary former ally, Fury, with Titans and LDK. Even to the massive upset known as VVOMM vs NARWEET... all of the big events i took part in in my planetarion career had to do with ViruS. Our undoubted highs were in round 7 and 8 where we had major contributions into who won those rounds, and even managing spots in the winner's circles.

When i think of most people who are in ViruS im often reminded of that argument of which comes first, galaxy or alliance- Most of ViruS, im sure, would pick alliance. ViruS was more the just a source of defence and targets for people. It was an established military might with an arguably incomparable community tightness. People were loyal to ViruS. I, personally, am amazed at how loyal some of our members turned out to be, after a round 9 like we had, being simply beat, an alliance split off... both of which we never recovered... its amazing that up until this post, i can think, and admire, every single one of our many members who have stuck it through until today. You wont EVER find a more loyal, nor proud group of players... friends... elsewhere in Planetarion.

ViruS, i can say with sheer glee, honesty, admirance, is a legend upon legends in this legendary game. and from this point onward, when it comes to Planetarion at least, that is all we will be. No longer are we an alliance.

Our reasons for this said decision is simple: while myself and everyone else are stil loyal to ViruS, we, as a whole, are no longer motivated for whatever the reason. And at the executive level, especially, we were no longer motivated either. We would simply rebuild... but for what? By the time that is done, there wouldnt be a game to show off for. Our loyal and proud members deserve a chance, somewhere where they can have the chance to be the great planentarion players that they are, with the support, and motivated leadership which they deserve.

Over the rounds, a rough estimate of 3000 people have come into virus, been infected... weither or not the name is gone... the universe will never be cured of those infected. ViruS has left a place in the hearts of whom it has infected...

"There is no cure..."

signed, the ViruS Planetarion Executives...

[ViruS]Aaranaf
[ViruS]Adam
sirad
Former Eclipse Planetarion Military Officer
-Forever Lurking on the Darkside-

Round 10.5- 22:8:6 [ViruS]Playmates[Urwins] #1 Galaxy
========================
O' Canada!

Last edited by Aaranaf; 21 Oct 2003 at 06:19.
Unread 20 Oct 2003, 22:39   #2
xplizit
-> Rydel

xplizit can only hope to improve
Re: [=V= ][Official] ViruS Annoucement [=V=]

:eek: :eek: :eek: WTF!
Unread 20 Oct 2003, 22:40   #3
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough

R.I.P ViruS

I must admit that I regret that ViruS has come to this, a skeleton of an alliance that I myself helped build in a small and unusual way.

I also regret my past actions that have hurt ViruS.

I do not, however, regret my being a member of this community oriented alliance.

Hands down, these people were the best alliance in PA, not due to thier players and playing the game, but by being a community and being Planetarion players.

We were bonded by not only this game, but by the endless coils of friendship.

And I am proud to say that we still are.
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.

Last edited by QazokRouge5; 20 Oct 2003 at 22:47.
Unread 20 Oct 2003, 22:40   #4
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

BLACK_OPPS is on a distinguished road

HONNRABLE MENTION \o/
it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger.
Herman Goering
Unread 20 Oct 2003, 22:41   #5
Griffin
The [Bugs]

Griffin is an unknown quantity at this point

:-(

Another down...

Politics is the gentle art of getting votes from the poor, and getting campaign funds from the rich, while promising both to protect them from eachother.

Planetarion
R3 - R10 Bugs
SS
Round 3 15:4:7 #16 Bugs
Round 4 6:6:15 #6 Bugs
Unread 20 Oct 2003, 22:41   #6
Anihilat0r
Supreme ETY Pe0n

Anihilat0r is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice post Aaranaf

Sorry to see ViruS leave the game.

'Just a bunch of harmless n00bs'
Unread 20 Oct 2003, 22:42   #7
Nadval
m00

Nadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant futureNadval has a brilliant future

Another one bites the dust..
Unread 20 Oct 2003, 22:42   #8
n4m3l355
Mista JZ

n4m3l355 can only hope to improve

my lst rounds even while i didnt enjoy pa as much as i used to were nice playing with virus especially when lb & viper went exit
Unread 20 Oct 2003, 22:43   #9
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough

GRRRRRRRRRR sry 2 see u guys leave the game
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]
Rd9.5 ---> 15 9 9 Nightshade of Sherwood forest [RAH]
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
Unread 20 Oct 2003, 22:43   #10
Smurfeh
lol troll lol

Smurfeh is an unknown quantity at this point

Where r the majority of your members goin? Seraphim?
Unread 20 Oct 2003, 22:43   #11
Queen DAX

Queen DAX is an unknown quantity at this point

you guys were a good group on eof the last longest standing allinces in pa, i wish everyoen well and as usual i know il be seeign most you around the irc channles somewhere

GL everyone.
<Degrees> roses are red violets are blue if you dont love me ill really spew <-- like that kr ?<KR|pennance> The time is right. Let's get to it. If we dont get hitched, to this relationship I'm gonna say screw it
Unread 20 Oct 2003, 22:43   #12
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Sad news to see such a long-standing PA community close like this. On behalf of Elysium I'd like to thank Virus for their years in game, both as friend and (more often :) as foe, and wish the best to all their members.
Unread 20 Oct 2003, 22:44   #13
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

condolances to Aaranaf know how mutch work ya put in to Virus but glad to see Virus still held its pride
it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger.
Herman Goering
Unread 20 Oct 2003, 22:44   #14
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

damn - ViruS is/was an excellent alliance.
Unread 20 Oct 2003, 22:47   #15
SOL

SOL is on a distinguished road

hehe at last virus go ,was only a matter off time

/me waves to kon and adam
Unread 20 Oct 2003, 22:47   #16
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

Noooooooooo Loved to work with you guys back in R3, beating SL, and though we were officially hostile most of the later rounds, I allways kept respect for Virus. Even after a tough period they allways seems to get on their feet again. Too bad they didn't get up this time

Martok, TFD HC
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 € | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
Unread 20 Oct 2003, 22:50   #17
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

I never thought this day would come, I joined ViruS back in the beginning of R3 when i was still learning the game and I have been here ever since, my only alliance. It has been such a huge part of my life for over 3 years now that it is going to feel extremely weird when it finally sinks in what has happened.

Our most successful periods were definatly r7 and r8 but unfortunatly we have been in a decline ever since the end of that round when a lot of our members left thinking pa was over and then again after the beating we took r9.

I would like to thank all those past and present who have helped make my experiance in ViruS such an enjoyable and memorable experiance.

[ViruS]Adam - ViruS HC since r5
Unread 20 Oct 2003, 22:51   #18
Jurgen
The Ðragon

Jurgen can only hope to improve

sad to c u guys go... mostly I was against them, but actually at sum part I was part of u... that being early r3 when I was AIM member and joined AIM-Virus for like 1 week or so when they were together. After that found my home in Wolfpack.
So anyways good luck to all who were virus in future.
The Forsakenlands - The Ðragon
Together we stand divided we fall.
--
Used to be a Wolf - When you once see a Wolf you are already surrounded.
Unread 20 Oct 2003, 22:51   #19
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Yes. The fact ViruS fell into Fury protected galaxies in r5 had nothing to do with the fact it held vs the Legion.

I find it shocking how someone can post such a lot yet fail to realize the significance of the Fury/ViruS alliance. ViruS did not "destroy" Fury and to claim so is totally hilarious.

Additionally to all those who will "flame me" for debating in an alliance announcement - I care not.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 20 Oct 2003, 22:54   #20
DarkAngel
Nothing Is Forever.

DarkAngel is an unknown quantity at this point

*salutes*

for my somewhat brief spell in ViruS it was an honour, u will be missed greatly.

audentes fortuna ludet, one last time.
Unread 20 Oct 2003, 22:54   #21
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

AzureWrath is an unknown quantity at this point

Goodbye ViruS. Had some good times in round 7, you provided me the opportunity to advance in this game and for that I'm grateful. Met alot of cool ppl there. Aaranaf, you are truly a gem, stuck with ViruS down to the bitter end. Good luck to all my former ViruS m8s in whatever you do next.

[ViruS]Azure

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
LCH is too far away, now they are the same roid amout as 1up
Unread 20 Oct 2003, 22:54   #22
Yeggstry
Connection Established...

Yeggstry has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Thank you to everyone that has made ViruS a great place to be in since I joined in R6 - I look foward to working with you on other things
R5 - 36:10:16 (Armada)
R6 - 32:16:13 (ViruS)
R7 - 26:3:14 (Infection LT/ViruS TO) (#364 planet, #34 gal)
R8 - 4:3:1 then 3:8:4 (ViruS TO)
R9 - 47:10:5 (ViruS Gaming Community (VGC) Tech Op)
R9.5 - 23:6:4 (VGC Tech Op) (#462 planet)
R10 - 5:2:3 then 5:3:1 (ViruS/Eclipse, #419 planet), Portal Coder
R11 - retired from PA
Unread 20 Oct 2003, 22:55   #23
Aaranaf
[=V=] Executive

Aaranaf is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
Yes. The fact ViruS fell into Fury protected galaxies in r5 had nothing to do with the fact it held vs the Legion.

I find it shocking how someone can post such a lot yet fail to realize the significance of the Fury/ViruS alliance. ViruS did not "destroy" Fury and to claim so is totally hilarious.

Additionally to all those who will "flame me" for debating in an alliance announcement - I care not.
i didnt mean destory as to cause its ultimate end... i meant simply beat them. hold your opinoin i dont care... i espeically do not care to get into yet another excruciating round 8 debate regarding you know what.

Fury, arguably, helped bring VIruS to it's top and definatly was it's closest ally/friend over our existence. personally, had i been around at the beginng of ViruS/Fury relationsips as opposed to the end, i might appreciate it even more.

but ill give it to you, not only cos i know oyu wanna hear it Zhil, but thanks Fury for giving us a chance
Former Eclipse Planetarion Military Officer
-Forever Lurking on the Darkside-

Round 10.5- 22:8:6 [ViruS]Playmates[Urwins] #1 Galaxy
========================
O' Canada!
Unread 20 Oct 2003, 22:55   #24
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

Sorry to see Virus go. Virus was my first major alliance (through the joys of r7 Infection which most of us look back onto fondly) and then through r8 when I went to MadCows only to return to Virus when they disbanded.

Sad to see such a great group of people to finish functioning as an alliance. I think it's safe to say that my time with you and the friends I've made through Virus have been significant in me staying around PA.
Unread 20 Oct 2003, 22:56   #25
Ladybug

Ladybug is an unknown quantity at this point

I must say that no matter what happen when I left ViruS, I left there with an empty sad heart because it was and will always have been my first home. I must say on behalf of me that it saddens me to see this happen.

I hope that you all keep virus going on many other levels as it was a unit that stood strong. I have no words but sad words. I never really thought it would end but now that it has I'm sorry it has because as I stated it meant alot to me when I was there.
Unread 20 Oct 2003, 22:56   #26
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

can we quit being all nice and fluffy etc and pick up our regular behavior again?

I'm not saying "goodbye Virus" cause I know most will still hang around. And after all, pple is what makes your alliance, and they will hang around so ...

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Unread 20 Oct 2003, 22:59   #27
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point

What can I say...when I returned to PA after spending R9 in SS I knew things weren't the same, the Seraphim split and the constant attrition of P2P had worn us down. Hell, they made me an officer. So this wasn't a great surprise, but it's not exactly a welcome announcement either.

I've always been a loyal ViruS member, since I joined in Round 6 (was still a n00b, even after 3 1/2 rounds) and they made me the gamer I am today. I've often thought that if I hadn't been accepted that round (having already been turned down in R5) I wouldn't have continued on to R7...blessing or curse, who knows. I owe ViruS a lot, and I'll follow my fellow Infected for the remainder of this round...but when/if the next round comes, with ViruS gone so shall I be.

No man is an island, entire of it self;
every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main.

...therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls;
it tolls for thee.

-John Donne

R.I.P. [=V=],

[V|MO]Scooter
aka
[ViruS]Scooter
aka
[Infection]DasScoot

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Unread 20 Oct 2003, 23:01   #28
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point

I have to admit, some of your own accomplishments seem to be a bit overstated. You didn't do much destroying in round 8, the most you did was basically recruit defectors and I seem to remember that most of my targets in round 5 were pds heavy virus planets of which I could barely scrape a profit.

In any case, you have my respect for sticking around so long and delivering a good game every round. Virus is a part of planetarion history, it was there when I started and it was there when I left, I enjoyed the times I worked with you and I enjoyed the times I worked against you.
Unread 20 Oct 2003, 23:03   #29
bmwoody
Schmuck

bmwoody has a spectacular aura aboutbmwoody has a spectacular aura about

I'll never forget my days of Infection... You guys are what got me into the politics of this game back in r6. I'm ever-grateful to all you past and present ViruS Exec's and all the friends I made (many of whom I'm still in touch with even after I left =V=)

Quote:
"There is no cure..."

... Truer words have never been spoken (or typed, for that matter)
Unread 20 Oct 2003, 23:05   #30
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

TehVader is an unknown quantity at this point

Sad to see you guys go, even though I haven't had much to do with you
Unread 20 Oct 2003, 23:05   #31
Tyroka
Hat

Tyroka is an unknown quantity at this point

sad to see u go Virus
Although we in Pa haven't been allied, nor "friendly" towards eachother (at least not most of the time) I still respected you.
Unread 20 Oct 2003, 23:10   #32
fletcher
Guyver

fletcher is an unknown quantity at this point

aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaannnnnnnnnaaaaaaaafffffffffffffffffffff

all good things come to an end, let us not be sad but remember the good times we had, including when you would kill me off the server at 7-9am back in r8 .... *memorys* etc etc etc all good fun

Hence to fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting
Unread 20 Oct 2003, 23:10   #33
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaranaf
i didnt mean destory as to cause its ultimate end... i meant simply beat them. hold your opinoin i dont care... i espeically do not care to get into yet another excruciating round 8 debate regarding you know what.
No further comment is necessary on this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaranaf
Fury, arguably, helped bring VIruS to it's top and definatly was it's closest ally/friend over our existence. personally, had i been around at the beginng of ViruS/Fury relationsips as opposed to the end, i might appreciate it even more.

but ill give it to you, not only cos i know oyu wanna hear it Zhil, but thanks Fury for giving us a chance
The Fury/Virus was the longest running alliance in the game - due to its mutual benefits for both alliances. Virus gained the protection and advice from Fury whilst Fury gained an ally that didn't have the ability to backstab.

The breakdown of said alliance was mainly due to change in Fury and ViruS leadership and their goals nologner be compatable.

Fury helped ViruS become what it did. Without Fury, I cannot see how ViruS would have played out.

Saying that, I had my ups and downs with ViruS but still, you worked reasonably well and seemed to appreciate Fury knowledge and absorb. For the most part we worked well together and it is indeed sad to see another alliance that MADE Planetarion what it is, disband.

Feel the [ViruS], eh?

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 20 Oct 2003, 23:15   #34
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by fletcher
aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaannnnnnnnnaaaaaaaafffffffffffffffffffff

all good things come to an end, let us not be sad but remember the good times we had, including when you would kill me off the server at 7-9am back in r8 .... *memorys* etc etc etc all good fun

HI FLETCHER
Herman Goering
Unread 20 Oct 2003, 23:15   #35
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Hopefully, we can get planetarion back to its strength and people can establish more long and noteable alliances such as this one.
Unread 20 Oct 2003, 23:16   #36
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

Zhil just let the pour basterds have there moment in the sun they worked long and hard enough for it ya can rain on there perade latter thats the way i do it
Herman Goering
Unread 20 Oct 2003, 23:17   #37
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Hopefully, we can get planetarion back to its strength and people can establish more long and noteable alliances such as this one.

heh!
Herman Goering
Unread 20 Oct 2003, 23:19   #38
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK_OPPS
heh!
What's wrong with the ideal of having a good game that many people want to play?
Unread 20 Oct 2003, 23:22   #39
dsd
Zero

dsd is an unknown quantity at this point

The last 5/6 rounds in ViruS have been very enjoyable for me. I've gained a nice position, with plenty of trust from members through HC.

Looking forward to continuing virus in other games....

Unread 20 Oct 2003, 23:22   #40
RobTD
Proud on Vengeance - HC

RobTD is an unknown quantity at this point

/me cries!!

ViruS was my first "big" alliance, enjoyed it in there very very much till the split... :-C really sad to see you go guys!
Unread 20 Oct 2003, 23:31   #41
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
What's wrong with the ideal of having a good game that many people want to play?
P2P

lets be realisic here people arent going to constaly be paying ever highting costs for a text based rpg
no matter how good it is there allways a new RPG comming out

heh i managed to make a post about PA with out insulting PAX thats a first !!
Herman Goering

Last edited by BLACK_OPPS; 20 Oct 2003 at 23:36.
Unread 20 Oct 2003, 23:37   #42
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

sad to see it :\
gl to you guys wherever you go

(ps. we need some sort of vancouver meet fs)
Unread 20 Oct 2003, 23:40   #43
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Soz to see you go virus

Was with you guys from r6-r9 and learnt alot.
Made some really good friends, and generally had a good time.

Sux to see that you bite the bit at last, but i do not blame you for p.a is not p.a anymore ()

RGDS ISIL
Unread 20 Oct 2003, 23:49   #44
fletcher
Guyver

hi lenin :P

Hence to fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting
Unread 20 Oct 2003, 23:51   #45
Uprising
Lord

Uprising is an unknown quantity at this point

Seconded Ladybug.
It was my "home" untill the split.

[V]Uprising

http://users.pandora.be/GJK/Planetarion/tattoo.jpg
R4: 91:1:25
R5: 35:6:10 (=V=)
R6: 26:13:7 (=V=)
R7: 4:2:4 (=V=)
R8: 5:7:7 (=V=)
R9: 31:9:2 (=V=)
R9.5: 9:6:4 ([]LCH[])
R10: forgot ;( ([]LCH[])
R10.5: 15:2:6 ([]LCH[])
R11/12: ([]LCH[] Scanner)
Unread 20 Oct 2003, 23:56   #46
Umk2

Umk2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Very sad to see you guys go. ViruS was the begining for me and the friendliest place ive been here. you were all great friends and i hope you most of you will still stay on irc . to Zhil and parracida, congrats for attempting turning this post into another moronic AD flame thread. noone gives a shit about either of you correcting the past or trying to bring it down because you have nothing better to do or you want to make your former alliances look better. this is an alliance quit thread, but it doesnt surprise me it got turned into a flame match. get a life, and stfu ta (and Iam the one who doesnt care what YOU have to say since i dont play PA anymore and probably will never look at this thread again). RIP ViruS
Unread 20 Oct 2003, 23:58   #47
planet37

planet37 is an unknown quantity at this point

ok how can you say fury would have won without virus or virus without fury, blah blah blah go back in the past and try it....... kkkkkkkk uhm i felt the [VIRUS] once and it was good and liek [FURY] was ok too, and uhm.. whatever UMK2 posted, please realize he has been smoking crack and does not mean to be offencive to anyone
Round 4 - 179:15:17 planet37 of Lunar Assassin
Round 5 - 25:14:6 Destruction of The Thirty Seventh World
Round 6 - 10:9:2 - Destruction - of - The Final Aeon -
Round 7 - 15:19:11 Sheriff Taylor of Domestic Quarrels
Round 8 - 16:6:4 Origin of TerraFirma
WC 2 Winners "TiG's Terrific Tribe" 3:21
Round 9 - 1:7:4 Tears of The Sun
Unread 20 Oct 2003, 23:58   #48
fletcher
Guyver

r0ar!

retirement is fun

Unread 20 Oct 2003, 23:59   #49
Hurragutten

Hurragutten is an unknown quantity at this point

sad to see yet another good alliance leave.
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 00:09   #50
Anakin
Stealth & Shadows

Anakin is on a distinguished road

Good luck to the members of virus, i hope you find a new home, and find a way to carry on having fun with us (-:

Legends, from day 1 till the end. Virus. Respect.
Closed Thread