User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 13 Apr 2003, 01:46   #1
Wrath of Azure
Evil has returned

Wrath of Azure is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down ViruS

Right, today at a ViruS meeting, Ladybug and Viper, who were both HC, were demoted without warning by the other HCs. Many members and some officers disagreed with the decisions made by the HCs and have left ViruS. We will be starting our own alliance. Just relaying the facts as I know them. Stay tuned.

AzureWrath
Former DC of ViruS, rd7 & 9
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 01:48   #2
n4m3l355
Mista JZ

n4m3l355 can only hope to improve
*cough cough* lots of noise* cough cough*

anyways may we as virus being attend that its a small faction that left makes a lot of noise.
ofcourse the round is sucky yet nothin to worry about next round

for those who left us
we shall miss you but you shall miss or more

nywayz give it a try next round
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 01:51   #3
Tawg
the Mantis

Tawg is an unknown quantity at this point
whats virus?

You know the mantis ledgends? thats where it all started. It was fighting of this black bird, it was only a 10th of the birds size. it was a very valued insect. and thats why the technique needs a brave man and a strong one, who isnt afraid of birds.
Tawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 01:54   #4
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Oddly the few people I had any respect for in =V= appear to have left, thats a good sign, notwI can laugh at =V= without worrying about offending people I like.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 01:57   #5
Event_Horizon
7H4 B4R73ND3R

Event_Horizon is an unknown quantity at this point
They were deleted for inactivity. In a round which is as boring as hell (weet exempt, but not really) they were deleted for inactivity... go figure.

What is this new alliance gonna be called and is viper heading it up? (i know he quit, but i dont think ladybug quit yet)

The Last Ride of Stephen Whatley and His Immortals
Event_Horizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 01:57   #6
Biggie
King BiGGeh

Biggie can only hope to improve
Spinnoff alliance of ViruS #2000
R3 :: 49:4:17 (GvE/KBz/ViruS)
R4 :: 80:14:6 (ViruS)
R5 :: 9:21:1 (ViruS/T&P) #urwins
R6 :: 2:21:10 (ViruS/T&P) #urwins
R7 :: 7:13 (ViruS) #urwins
R24 :: (Urwins) #urwins
Biggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 01:59   #7
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
I wish I was the guy that got to demote Viper.

Don't you think starting a new alliance at this stage of the game is... er... well... risky?

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 02:00   #8
Biggie
King BiGGeh

Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
Oddly the few people I had any respect for in =V= appear to have left, thats a good sign, notwI can laugh at =V= without worrying about offending people I like.
U like people?

News to me :e_chick:
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 02:03   #9
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Dislike less than the others

Biggie Bunny :e_bunny:
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 02:04   #10
Biggie
King BiGGeh

Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l

Unread 13 Apr 2003, 02:37   #11
Fighters
Hello

Fighters is an unknown quantity at this point
/me is having flashbacks to r7

R3 : 118:14:21 - Lithium - Hello
R4 : 159:21:3 - TE/PCI - Hello
R5 : 4:14:9 - PCI/MI/Ni! - Hello/Fighters
R6 : XX:XX:XX - Deus Ex Machina - Fighters
R7 : 26:11:15 - [FAnG] - Fighters
R8-R39: Retired
R40 : 2:9:8 - Apprime - Fighters
R41 : 2:8:7 - Apprime - Fighters
Fighters is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 02:58   #12
SoliD

SoliD is an unknown quantity at this point
what a load of **** viper and ladybug are the most haaaard working Hc's i know,and i will join azure and the rest of the =V= crew in making this new alliance

SOLID

:e_bunny:

X - GLX
X - Tuba
X - ViruS
X - LCH
X - FAnG

Last edited by SoliD; 13 Apr 2003 at 14:06.
SoliD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 03:55   #13
SpazMonster
No, really...

SpazMonster is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by SoliD
what a load of **** viper and ladybug are the most haaaard working Hc's i know,and i will join azure and the rest of the =V= crew in making this new alliance

*As for the start of rd 9* Kon you pissed me off man,watch ya back cause im after you now

SOLID
Hard working does not equal good
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 04:07   #14
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
So whos pulling the strings in virus now?
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 04:08   #15
SpazMonster
No, really...

SpazMonster is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
So whos pulling the strings in virus now?
the same who did before... no one
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 04:12   #16
Wrath of Azure
Evil has returned

Wrath of Azure is an unknown quantity at this point
hehe, well, there's still Adam, Fletcher, Sir Kon and Aaranaf left as HC.
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 05:02   #17
ElAlan
Muppet

ElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by Wrath of Azure
hehe, well, there's still Adam, Fletcher, Sir Kon and Aaranaf left as HC.
Sounds like fun

Retired.
ElAlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 05:11   #18
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute
finally some action ^^

makes me think o rejoining
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 14:02   #19
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
/me agrees (never thought i'd do that heh)

Quote:
Originally posted by Event_Horizon
They were deleted for inactivity. In a round which is as boring as hell (weet exempt, but not really) they were deleted for inactivity... go figure.

sirkon wanted more power.
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 14:05   #20
Fleet_Multiplex
Hell

Fleet_Multiplex is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l

Don't you think starting a new alliance at this stage of the game is... er... well... risky?
must say it was a bit of a suprise :eek: heh!

Well, its not really that risky because planetarion is ongoing and there are many who are with us and are joining us at this very second from ViruS and elsewhere. The time is right as alot of the current alliances are a pile of ****e compared to the what the old FLTV alliances were like in round 6 and 7.

Quote:

What is this new alliance gonna be called and is viper heading it up? (i know he quit, but i dont think ladybug quit yet)
Yes im heading it up along with Ladybug and others.

ViruS has been ****ed for months, it is was close to being beyond repair last week, now its not got a chance. It's such a shame after 2+ years of involvement in ViruS to see it go down the pan for stupid decisions made by the current Executives when i went inactive in r8-9.

Anyway, im back in pa now and i have a reason to be active again.

What pissed me off the most is that no-one had the balls to speak to me the night before the meeting to tell me or anything. Now thats just lame and making me want to do absolutely nothing to help ViruS anymore while its under its current command.

RIP ViruS Round 9.
http://www.seraphimhq.net/Uploads/VipsLogo1.jpg
ViruS Round 3-9, Executive Round 5-9

I shall not go quitely into the night without a fight, for I am an angel of war, bringer of a thousand deaths. Chain me. Beat me. Seduce me. It will gain you nothing but a smile of death. Dare to mock me, and you will burn in my blood.

Last edited by Fleet_Multiplex; 13 Apr 2003 at 14:12.
Fleet_Multiplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 15:30   #21
Sir_Kon
ViruS Executive

Sir_Kon is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Fleet_Multiplex

What pissed me off the most is that no-one had the balls to speak to me the night before the meeting to tell me or anything. Now thats just lame and making me want to do absolutely nothing to help ViruS anymore while its under its current command.

RIP ViruS Round 9.
Guess u forgot about the conversations we had the past few months eh? and especially the one we had just before i quit virus.....

be a man and speak the truth plz.
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 15:37   #22
Sad
TeamPies

Sad will become famous soon enoughSad will become famous soon enough
ok now when are they demoting Adam/Fletcher and Aaranaf and keeping SirKon to rule the "leftovers" of virus?
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 16:13   #23
Kar
One Of A Kind

Kar is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Anyway, im back in pa now and i have a reason to be active again.
Because being an alliance ex wasn't a good enough reason? I think that pretty much says it all...
Kar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 16:19   #24
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ViruS

Quote:
Originally posted by Wrath of Azure
Right, today at a ViruS meeting, Ladybug and Viper, who were both HC, were demoted without warning by the other HCs. Many members and some officers disagreed with the decisions made by the HCs and have left ViruS. We will be starting our own alliance. Just relaying the facts as I know them. Stay tuned.

AzureWrath
Former DC of ViruS, rd7 & 9
well done to the morons who demoted ladybug and Viper. Yo receive the award for most stupid internal affairs decision of r9.

Good work, to all the pple who wanna learn how to screw up an alliance, this is a prime example.

Viper and Ladybug, you know I never was a fan of Virus or anythign close, but I do know both of you are skilled pple and I wish you good luck on the new alliance (though I don't think you'll need luck).

rgds Kj

p.s. I undertstand what yer goin through

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 16:34   #25
Deegu

Deegu is an unknown quantity at this point
hmz. seems like my leaving =V= was well timed. Now i feel a lot less sad wehn i know that the backbone of =V= also left it. I have no faith on the remaining exes =(
Deegu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 19:30   #26
*Cooper*

*Cooper* is an unknown quantity at this point
I was ViruS round 8, left start of round 9, I will definetly be seeing If I can help Azure etc with the new alliance

Lo to all my old ViruS mates btw:

SOLID
Fletcher
Square
Avenger

etc etc!
*Cooper* is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 19:46   #27
MadeMan
180º

MadeMan is an unknown quantity at this point
hmm its strange virus has existed for so long.
MadeMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 19:50   #28
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Teh_Necro has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Yea and for so long they had furgion to hold their hand :|

Well perhaps thats a little harsh, and they have been on the losing side this round, something their not too accustomed too.

Since the days of Irvine and Bigge virus (from my opinion - which lets face isn't always as accurate as i would like to believe ) has lacked strong leadership, like many alliances today.

This for me is arguably the reason why Virus has been on a downwards spiral, although some of your members (fletcher/logbat most importantly) have performed well, and perhaps kept virus alive as long as it has lasted.

-Necro

Last edited by Teh_Necro; 13 Apr 2003 at 19:58.
Teh_Necro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 20:11   #29
Furbie_Fanatic
Dinosaur

Furbie_Fanatic is a jewel in the roughFurbie_Fanatic is a jewel in the roughFurbie_Fanatic is a jewel in the roughFurbie_Fanatic is a jewel in the rough
Good luck with your new alliance thingie :>
If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected.

Dont Trust Anyone!
Furbie_Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 20:12   #30
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Teh_Necro
Yea and for so long they had furgion to hold their hand :|

Well perhaps thats a little harsh, and they have been on the losing side this round, something their not too accustomed too.

Since the days of Irvine and Bigge virus (from my opinion - which lets face isn't always as accurate as i would like to believe ) has lacked strong leadership, like many alliances today.

This for me is arguably the reason why Virus has been on a downwards spiral, although some of your members (fletcher/logbat most importantly) have performed well, and perhaps kept virus alive as long as it has lasted.

-Necro
/me hopes alot of that last paragraph was sarcasm:S
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 20:17   #31
N0VA
Your Nemesis and Beerg0d

N0VA is an unknown quantity at this point
What? Virus demote hard working HC's? That never happens <cough, round 5, cough>

:e_chick:

<Peacemaker1> you are projecting images that happen real. like if you were to get shot in a dream, you would wake up with a bullet hole through you
<Nova> that would suck
<RIT> yeh but It would rawk if you dreamt about lesbian orgies
<Peacemaker1> waking up in a pool of lubercant, and with dildo bruses all over. sure would
N0VA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 20:21   #32
Shok

sigh...
...what once was, shall never be!

ViruS has changed for sure since i left
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 20:37   #33
DarkAngel
Nothing Is Forever.

DarkAngel is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Cyanide
I was ViruS round 8, left start of round 9, I will definetly be seeing If I can help Azure etc with the new alliance

Lo to all my old ViruS mates btw:

SOLID
Fletcher
Square
Avenger

etc etc!
u were never glx hc iirc :/ dc yes

(remember it is my pic on james day :/)
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 20:46   #34
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Teh_Necro has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally posted by cyphie
/me hopes alot of that last paragraph was sarcasm:S
it wasnt ;/
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 20:51   #35
WipeOut
Playboy

WipeOut is an unknown quantity at this point
Good luck Viper.
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 21:20   #36
Pulsar
Very tired of this o_O

Pulsar is an unknown quantity at this point
I remember when it was close to dying already once...

I also remember you went back then, vipe :P
it's really not so bad you know once you get past the taste

Nine Inch Nails - Starf*ckers Inc.
Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
Pulsar, you are now my official Hero of the Day
Pulsar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 21:22   #37
cypher
U've been Moderated

Quote:
Originally posted by Teh_Necro
it wasnt ;/
fletch a good player?:S or i misread?:/
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 21:26   #38
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
So which part of virus is going to fuse with madcows now ???

hAl
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 21:29   #39
Khaine

Khaine is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

antibody
anyway yeah, seems there's probably no one else left on virus that i respect... hmm so i don't have any reason to defend them anymore in words

bad decisions...
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 21:35   #40
Rocklobster[Dok]
Victuri te Salutant

Rocklobster[Dok] is an unknown quantity at this point
poor virus

Rock

A regular day on the lego server:
<Alf> We are Gren's bitches.. we should be proud to hump his legs
<Alf> wanna swap legs Nexus?
<Alf> This leg of Gren is smooth.. but I like some hair now
<Nexus> sure m8
<Nexus> i want the shaven now
Rocklobster[Dok] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2003, 23:32   #41
Geert
sexeh lap dog

Geert is an unknown quantity at this point
good riddance

Still tried to rejoin em early this round but sir kon had another power trip, sad enough to see the remainder of the good players there have to suffer cuz of some 'bad influence'
Geert is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 08:25   #42
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Sirad is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by hAl
So which part of virus is going to fuse with madcows now ???

hAl
?. wow thats a red harring and your the first to suggest such a thing.
but you have 0 say in such a hypothicised event so i doubt it will happen.
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 08:39   #43
Hosie
Look its a useless rank.
Stuart's Xtreme Skateboarding Champion

Hosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to all
It wouldn't be a proper round of PA without virus doing somthing (stupid) like this atleast once.
Hosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 09:06   #44
Zither
Alcoholic

Zither is an unknown quantity at this point
Have to admit i was surprised at LB's demotion. Getting rid of viper is about a round too late to save virus now, should have been done last round.

<Ahriman> i didn't know they were shemales until i f*cked them...

If you can't win an argument without using insults you have lost the argument already
Zither is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 09:51   #45
Fleet_Multiplex
Hell

Fleet_Multiplex is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Hosie
It wouldn't be a proper round of PA without virus doing somthing (stupid) like this atleast once.
Indeed

Quote:
Originally posted by Zither
Have to admit i was surprised at LB's demotion. Getting rid of viper is about a round too late to save virus now, should have been done last round.
now now bitch, bit bitter still are we?
http://www.seraphimhq.net/Uploads/VipsLogo1.jpg
ViruS Round 3-9, Executive Round 5-9

I shall not go quitely into the night without a fight, for I am an angel of war, bringer of a thousand deaths. Chain me. Beat me. Seduce me. It will gain you nothing but a smile of death. Dare to mock me, and you will burn in my blood.
Fleet_Multiplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 12:19   #46
Zither
Alcoholic

Zither is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

now now bitch, bit bitter still are we?
If i had been bitter i would have explained in public my reasoning for leaving, rather than just in a private mail to aaranaf.

<Ahriman> i didn't know they were shemales until i f*cked them...

If you can't win an argument without using insults you have lost the argument already
Zither is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 13:09   #47
*Cooper*

*Cooper* is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by DarkAngel
u were never glx hc iirc :/ dc yes

(remember it is my pic on james day :/)

near enuff
and quit picking on me azzy :P
*Cooper* is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 13:36   #48
HK
Agnus Dei

HK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud of
irvine's muppets

heh

always.

gl to both of you, new and old virus, may your actions speak fór themselves.
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 13:42   #49
Zitos
vole vo koshe avec moi?

Zitos is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by HelloJD
/me is having flashbacks to r7
And i got flashbacks to round five.. This is ofcourse nothing new, its a ViruS tradition to kick two or three hc's each second round.. What worries me, is that people will be just as 'suprised' when it happends again, during round eleven..

- the zitSta
round 3 :: 037:20 -- [trg] "judge dean of zitoz"
round 4 :: 236:17 -- [trg] [reborn] "gambler zitoz of deaths casino"
round 5 :: 025:20 -- [trg] [t&p] "superthief of stolen roids"
round 7 :: 015:07 -- [trg] [t&p] "superthief of ldkbots"
round 8 :: 028:07 -- [trg] [nfu] "i am tired of this"
round 9 :: 049:09 -- [wolves] [attitude] "i couldnt think of a fancy planet and ruler name"
Zitos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2003, 14:00   #50
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by sirad
?. wow thats a red harring and your the first to suggest such a thing.
but you have 0 say in such a hypothicised event so i doubt it will happen.
What does "red harring" mean??

hAl