User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 14 Mar 2003, 19:27   #1
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
When I was 10, fellow Forum People. (You're the best people in the world)

When I was ten years old, this event took place:

I was strolling down a small, paved road on my way to the playgrounds. When I'm halfway there, I see something I'll never forget in my entire life: A kid around my age is trying to beat up the neighbour's son (who's around 4 and has a weird way of talking, I think his name is Jean). At first I think: "I'd better not get involved, because that other kid sure looks strong and if he kicks Jean's ass he might beat me up as well."

But then I saw that little Jean managed to kick back at that nasty looking kid (he had a strange symbol sewn into his jacket below his shoulder), and I thought: "If we attack together, we can win!"

And so I saved Jean that day. He was very kind to me afterwards, and allowed me to give him money.

But now, fellow Forum men and women! Hear now!

40 years have passed, and now the situation is kind of different. I've found this kid that could or could not steal apples from my garden. So to scare him off, I'm going to give him a good smacking. However, we have one problem! Jean, that weird-talking idiot, he's trying to talk me out of it! I'm so enraged that I feel like renaming french fries to freedom fries!!

I mean, gratitude lasts forever, right? So because I saved his ass that day fourty years ago, he should support me in whatever I do, and help me beat up whomever I suspect might consider stealing my apples - right??

So I'm kind of pissed off here, as I'm sure you understand.

Express your deepest sympathy, Please!

Matrim

Last edited by Matrim; 14 Mar 2003 at 20:07.
Matrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 19:33   #2
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
You da man.
You da man.
You da man.
You da man.
You da man.
You da man.
You da man.
You da man.
You da man.
You da man.
You da man.
You da man.
You da man.
You da man.
You da man.
You da man.
You da man.
You da man.
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 19:34   #3
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
what.
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 19:35   #4
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: When I was 10, fellow Forum People. (You're the best people in the world)

Quote:
Originally posted by Matrim
Cough

Matrim
So you stayed friends with Jean and he is trying to get you to not smack this guy up who could or could not steal apples.

Matrim your story wasn't in english
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 19:38   #5
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
'heh'
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 19:40   #6
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Re: Re: When I was 10, fellow Forum People. (You're the best people in the world)

Quote:
Originally posted by Pyr0 MK III
So you stayed friends with Jean and he is trying to get you to not smack this guy up who could or could not steal apples.

Matrim your story wasn't in english

It's the best English to come out of Norway in a 100 years. I swear it on my governments official view on the crisis of the oncoming war.

Matrim
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 20:03   #7
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by WorkMonkey
I think the whole stories meant to be a metaphor about Britain and American attacking Iraq.

Whatever your company is paying you for thinking, it's not enough.
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 20:08   #8
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
The problem was forty years ago Jean experienced a lot of pain from that guy hitting him, and he feels that no young kid should have that sort of pain
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 20:14   #9
Plastic-Wrap
Guilty of being White

Plastic-Wrap is an unknown quantity at this point
****ing Ace. pld matrim
<ckx> and they get all bitchy
<ckx> "I"M ONLY 13, I'M ONLY 13!!!"
Plastic-Wrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 20:21   #10
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
Just cut down the ****ing tree.
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 20:36   #11
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by WorkMonkey
I think the whole stories meant to be a metaphor about Britain and American attacking Iraq.
Now you mention it....... Only, I think it's France and America that he means
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2003, 20:52   #12
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: When I was 10, fellow Forum People. (You're the best people in the world)

Quote:
Originally posted by Matrim
When I was ten years old, this event took place:

I was strolling down a small, paved road on my way to the playgrounds. When I'm halfway there, I see something I'll never forget in my entire life: A kid around my age is trying to beat up the neighbour's son (who's around 4 and has a weird way of talking, I think his name is Jean). At first I think: "I'd better not get involved, because that other kid sure looks strong and if he kicks Jean's ass he might beat me up as well."

But then I saw that little Jean managed to kick back at that nasty looking kid (he had a strange symbol sewn into his jacket below his shoulder), and I thought: "If we attack together, we can win!"

And so I saved Jean that day. He was very kind to me afterwards, and allowed me to give him money.

But now, fellow Forum men and women! Hear now!

40 years have passed, and now the situation is kind of different. I've found this kid that could or could not throw the lighted molotov ****tail he may or may not have through the window of my house he was standing next to. This might explode my giant pile of molotov ****tails so to scare him off, I'm going to give him a good smacking. However, we have one problem! Jean, that weird-talking idiot, he's trying to talk me out of it! I'm so enraged that I feel like renaming french fries to freedom fries!!

I mean, gratitude lasts forever, right? So because I saved his ass that day fourty years ago, he should support me in whatever I do, and help me beat up whomever I suspect might consider stealing my apples - right??

So I'm kind of pissed off here, as I'm sure you understand.

Express your deepest sympathy, Please!

Matrim
I fixed rick's version.
Unread 15 Mar 2003, 00:15   #13
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Man I don't believe I saw that.

pld Matrim
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2003, 01:02   #14
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Re: Re: When I was 10, fellow Forum People. (You're the best people in the world)

Quote:
Originally posted by Iniluki

Let go of your grudge and become a finer human being.

Iniluki
Unread 15 Mar 2003, 01:19   #15
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Re: Re: Re: Re: When I was 10, fellow Forum People. (You're the best people in the world)

Quote:
Originally posted by Iniluki
My grudge against stupid grown ups.

The ones that have foregotten whats its like to be kids.

Never.

Let them eat the apples. And shut up!

Fine, I'll leave you to it.

Here, have an apple.

The kids must learn to ask first.

Matrim
Unread 15 Mar 2003, 10:28   #16
Hosie
Look its a useless rank.
Stuart's Xtreme Skateboarding Champion

Hosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to all
Iniluki's made himself look retarded.

Well done.
Hosie is offline   Reply With Quote