User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 27 Jan 2003, 12:30   #1
Kiss

Police Storm West London Mosque

Earlier this morning, armed police stormed a Mosque in West London following a tip off from a local resident who had claimed to see a bearded man standing at a window inside the Mosque brandishing what appeared to be a pair of scissors.

Police detained and severely beat seven Muslims under the prevention of terrorism act. They also confiscated a pair of scissors and a 500g bag of sugar. Speaking on behalf of the Metropolitan Police, Sgt Brian Nathan Peters told a local reporter "I can confirm that a significant quantity of sugar has been discovered inside the Mosque, which, in trained hands, can be used to make deadly explosives. Following the raid, we have pursued a number of enquiries at three residential properties within the West London area and I can further confirm that more sugar has been found, along with two rolling pins and a hacksaw. More arrests are expected to follow ".

However, Mr Ali Baba, a well known local Muslim who had been inside the Mosque at the time of the raid, complained that the man seen at the window holding scissors was in fact making a pair of curtains, and that the sugar was used to sweeten hot beverages such as tea and coffee.

Despite this protestation, the Muslims all face deportation to Glasgow where they will be housed in secure Council accomodation.
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 12:35   #2
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Joking aside that bastard Abu Hamza needs deporting now.
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 12:37   #3
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Shocking!

(funny!)
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 14:42   #4
Hosie
Look its a useless rank.
Stuart's Xtreme Skateboarding Champion

Hosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to all
http://www.cnn.com/reports/2003/WORLD/942977.html
Hosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 14:49   #5
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about
Yeah, send em to glasgow, that'll show them.
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 14:52   #6
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Hosie
omfg!
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 14:58   #7
Kiss

Quote:
omfg!
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 14:58   #8
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
I'm almost sorry that Opera told me that was a fake link as soon as I clicked on it. It stole 2 seconds of humour from my life.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 15:02   #9
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
Kiss becomes "n00b tosser" of the day for posting something and taking all the credit.

N00B TOSSER!!!

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 15:07   #10
Kiss

Quote:
Originally posted by Mong
Kiss becomes "n00b tosser" of the day for posting something and taking all the credit.

N00B TOSSER!!!
Hi Mong!
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 15:08   #11
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
I'm almost sorry that Opera told me that was a fake link as soon as I clicked on it. It stole 2 seconds of humour from my life.
Just looking at the link in the IE status bar makes it kind of obvious too.
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 15:19   #12
Kiss

Nodrog Storms West London Mosque

Earlier this morning, Nodrog stormed a Mosque in West London following a tip off from a local resident who had claimed to see a bearded man standing at a window inside the Mosque brandishing what appeared to be a pair of scissors.

Nodrog detained and severely beat seven Muslims under the prevention of terrorism act. They also confiscated a pair of scissors and a 500g bag of sugar. Speaking on behalf of Nodrog, Sgt Brian Nathan Peters told a local reporter "I can confirm that a significant quantity of sugar has been discovered inside the Mosque, which, in trained hands, can be used to make deadly explosives. Following the raid, we have pursued a number of enquiries at three residential properties within the West London area and I can further confirm that more sugar has been found, along with two rolling pins and a hacksaw. More arrests are expected to follow ".

However, Mr Ali Baba, a well known local Muslim who had been inside the Mosque at the time of the raid, complained that the man seen at the window holding scissors was in fact making a pair of curtains, and that the sugar was used to sweeten hot beverages such as tea and coffee.

Despite this protestation, the Muslims all face deportation to Glasgow where they will be housed in secure Council accomodation.
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 20:49   #13
Kiss

Quote:
Originally posted by Mong

N00B TOSSER!!!
Hang on a minute!

You think I copied the satirical news story of that web site link? No no no. That guy Hosie copied it off here and posted it on the fake CNN site for fun.

Now say "Sorry Kiss, you rock".
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 23:12   #14
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
surely deporting Abu Hamza is a bad thing, since he'll just go back to whatever fanatical country he came from, whip up some support from the local peasants who will then come over here and do some "renovating" of london.
I think it would be better to interogate him to see what he knows, then have him executed and smeared with pork, so he doesnt go to paradise
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 23:19   #15
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
GLAASGOW!!"!!!!!!!!

I don't want them trying to blow me up
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 23:45   #16
Cuddley_Battleship
Luminous Flux

Cuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these parts
Did any police get stabbed? I'd like to see a tape of a bunch of police being chased from a mosque by a guy swinging a Scimitar.