User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 5 Dec 2002, 13:26   #1
witch#1

Exclamation Leave it at its best

I would just like to thank the PA Creators for coming up with the idea of PA and seeing it thru as long as they did. I didn't play PA from the start nor did I continue to the end ...

my motto is to leave a party when it is at it's best ... which I did (plus the fact I was failing exams and my social life was going to hell - apart from my virtual social life - not to even mention my family) ... and that is what I think personally should happen to PA ...

It was great fun while it lasted ... but everything must come to an end ... and even if PA - the game -is now being sold ... you can never sell or pass on the spirit that came with the game as it was.

The new owners will not be able to put in the dedication that drove the game & community to become what it did. And I would be very sad to see PA become yet another commercial, data selling, anonymous game. The dedication of the creators was and still is unbelievable, even if some things did go wrong or not the way they were planned to go. It all made PA the game we loved. And this kind of dedication is not to be held up, if it continues with owners who didn't see the 'birth' of it all.

Everyone who has been playing PA has found something he was looking for, some found friends, some fun, some even love thru this game.. and the community and friendships will survive PA ... if not they werent worth it in the first place.

I just want to say thankyou to all who gave me the possibility to make the experiences I did whilst playing PA- the good ones and the bad -
so here i go:

THANKYOU

last comment:

PA - R.I.P
sadly missed but never forgotten

nano
Unread 5 Dec 2002, 13:31   #2
Zeus
True Gamer

Zeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the rough
Your welcome and please dont assume the new owners will be a data selling organisation Wait and see, I assure you will be very happy with the new owners
Unread 5 Dec 2002, 13:36   #3
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Zeus
Your welcome and please dont assume the new owners will be a data selling organisation Wait and see, I assure you will be very happy with the new owners
Then tell us who the **** they are.
: (
Unread 5 Dec 2002, 13:49   #4
Hosie
Look its a useless rank.
Stuart's Xtreme Skateboarding Champion

Hosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to all
Hurry up and tell us zeus, the suspense is killing me.
Hosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2002, 13:56   #5
Rikkert

I will have to see what happens with the game, but i do think some ppl will stop playing, cause they just came back for the last round. Myself i dunno, atm enjoying the free time, but mb in 20 days i would wanna play PA again .
Anyway it has been fun and i will always remember PA as something good that happened to me
Unread 5 Dec 2002, 14:23   #6
The-Matrix
Shark

The-Matrix is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Zeus
why noone heres ever happoy with anything else
Rd5 27:3:5 Jack Quinn of The Colony, Embrace Catastrophe 239th
Rd 6 2:1:2 Sauron of Mordor #202, Gal of the Rings 33rd
Rd 7 31:1:2 James Bond of her majasties secret service , The Sharks 190th
Rd 8 4:5:7 Destination Unknown of Journey to Nowhere #152nd, Somewhere........ 55th
The-Matrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2002, 15:55   #7
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Breaking news: PA sold to Gator corporation!
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote