User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 24 Nov 2009, 21:26   #251
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Interesting change in politics

I beg to differ, unfortunately I did not save any galstatus to prove anything(besides some fleets recalled early and some attacked late), but it was definitively around 200.
Unread 24 Nov 2009, 21:52   #252
Tiamat101

Tiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the rough

It doesnt matter how much fencing your gal does, when blocks exsist its all stupid anyway. 6 Allys vs 1, the 1 is generally going to lose. But in Apprime's case they just dont die, you can take there roids, block there gals yet they keep coming up with roids and value. So this statagy is obviously only helping them. If you want to Win ally then focus on that, not on trying to block vs an ally. ND CT VSN DLR and SUBH should be waring as they have the best chances at winning because of full(ish) tags.
Tiamat101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2009, 22:16   #253
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiamat101 View Post
It doesnt matter how much fencing your gal does, when blocks exsist its all stupid anyway. 6 Allys vs 1, the 1 is generally going to lose. But in Apprime's case they just dont die, you can take there roids, block there gals yet they keep coming up with roids and value. So this statagy is obviously only helping them. If you want to Win ally then focus on that, not on trying to block vs an ally. ND CT VSN DLR and SUBH should be waring as they have the best chances at winning because of full(ish) tags.

I don't know what alliance you're in but that was one of the most asinine piles of gibberish I've ever read. If everyone stopped hitting apprime then apprime would obviously win. Obviously it probably won't take 6 alliances to hit them enough to keep them off the top spot (and if it does everyone else is so hilariously bad they should just disband and save themselves the embarrassment of trying to explain how they won in the eorc). Still, the idea that other alliances hoping to get #1 are better off hitting each other than apprime is so laughable I don't know where to begin.
Unread 24 Nov 2009, 22:42   #254
tetrac

tetrac will become famous soon enoughtetrac will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
I don't know what alliance you're in but that was one of the most asinine piles of gibberish I've ever read. If everyone stopped hitting apprime then apprime would obviously win. Obviously it probably won't take 6 alliances to hit them enough to keep them off the top spot (and if it does everyone else is so hilariously bad they should just disband and save themselves the embarrassment of trying to explain how they won in the eorc). Still, the idea that other alliances hoping to get #1 are better off hitting each other than apprime is so laughable I don't know where to begin.
Well they can't win hitting Apprime for the rest of the round, Ascendancy are already #1 on roids and the gap is only going to get bigger if the 6 allies keep fighting with just Apprime.

I agree that if Apprime stop getting incoming then they will indeed run away with the round but 6 alliances can't grow enough on Apprime roids to keep up with Ascendancy.

Politics need to change unless people want to see another Ascendancy win.
tetrac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2009, 22:48   #255
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

ND grew at the same rate as Ascendancy today. But yeah most likely either way one of those two alliances will end up winning it unless they fail to work together like retards and end up hitting each other/getting picked apart by everyone else. I have to admit I've never seen anyone crash as much as Subh this round, I don't know if the intel I have is shit but I usually try to check sandmans top bashed planets and there are almost always 1-2 subh planets in the top five. I don't think sandmans has a tick roids for it but Subh are definitely way out in front of everyone else. It's ridiculous that they're not #1 at this stage in the round.
Unread 24 Nov 2009, 22:54   #256
tetrac

ND's growth today is a result of Apprime picking and choose which incomings to defend against and which to let through.

If you compare Asc vs ND growth over the entire round Asc have a far superior rate of growth.
Unread 24 Nov 2009, 23:02   #257
JonnyBGood
Banned

I don't think anyone, I certainly wasn't, is questioning whether or not Ascendancy is a better alliance than ND. Obviously over the entire round Ascendancy don't actually have a superior growth rate score wise (although they do roid wise) to ND. That wasn't my argument though. My point was that everyone not hitting Apprime, as the poster I quoted suggested, would lead to Apprime, not any of the other alliances winning the round. In the current situation Ascendancy do look like a likely enough winner, depending on how long Apprime survive and whether or not the block sticks together to some extent to hit them afterwards.

For the record I seriously doubt Apprime did much picking and choosing, I've been on the receiving end of a lot of very heavy inc nights and mostly you just defend where you can.
Unread 24 Nov 2009, 23:57   #258
jelle
LCH

jelle is an unknown quantity at this point

just give a shoutout in EoRC and tis okey

JNC - One Addiction, One Passion and One Goal

16:57 [Satyr] gonna play speedy tomorrow dude?
16:58 [Satyr] need a couple of gays to have some fun
14:44 [@Oizo]: i need more penis
22:27 [@Jumper] im not hardcock

Viking hoisting the Raven Banner high!
jelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2009, 07:13   #259
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
I have to admit I've never seen anyone crash as much as Subh this round, I don't know if the intel I have is shit but I usually try to check sandmans top bashed planets and there are almost always 1-2 subh planets in the top five. I don't think sandmans has a tick roids for it but Subh are definitely way out in front of everyone else. It's ridiculous that they're not #1 at this stage in the round.
its horrible.
horrible I tell you.
Subh had the roundwin on a platter tbh, but then it gets obvious that it lacks the quality to win. Will be either asc or apprime who win now. Most likely asc since cardi isnt exactly mr. loveable!

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2009, 08:49   #260
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

All i can say about subh is, they're lucky a couple of there big planets are in massively fenced galaxys, because to be quite honest, the standard of gameplayer from the average subh player is remarkably horrid. I ve got 3 subh ingal, o-O, snoops and Rion, all three have crashed, 2 have emo quit and and I think snoops logs in once a week. What a total joke, oh and heads up to o-O for the worst BP member of all time award!

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2009, 08:49   #261
Turtle

Turtle has a spectacular aura aboutTurtle has a spectacular aura aboutTurtle has a spectacular aura about

Subh lacks the quality and the political ability to win. Its been flailing around like a 5 year old child all round caught between wanting to win the round and wanting a certain galaxy with a certain high profile Subh player in it wanting the galaxy win. As a result its done absolutely nothing politically and is only now getting on the "lets all attack apprime" bandwagon.
Unread 25 Nov 2009, 09:39   #262
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
Subh lacks the quality and the political ability to win. Its been flailing around like a 5 year old child all round caught between wanting to win the round and wanting a certain galaxy with a certain high profile Subh player in it wanting the galaxy win. As a result its done absolutely nothing politically and is only now getting on the "lets all attack apprime" bandwagon.
1:2 or 5:7? or both? dont get ur point here m8!

Also, I doubt politics has much to do with it. People have stopped playing, and are crashing like the avg. fcrew player. You dont win without value or activity no matter how nicely politics had been played

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 25 Nov 2009, 09:40   #263
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
All i can say about subh is, they're lucky a couple of there big planets are in massively fenced galaxys, because to be quite honest, the standard of gameplayer from the average subh player is remarkably horrid. I ve got 3 subh ingal, o-O, snoops and Rion, all three have crashed, 2 have emo quit and and I think snoops logs in once a week. What a total joke, oh and heads up to o-O for the worst BP member of all time award!

anyone bping with u got to be horribly shit.
I d kick out any in my alliance who would bp u tbh

I still <3 u though!

Quote:
Unread 25 Nov 2009, 09:49   #264
Hiall

Hiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to beholdHiall is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetrac View Post
ND's growth today is a result of Apprime picking and choose which incomings to defend against and which to let through.

If you compare Asc vs ND growth over the entire round Asc have a far superior rate of growth.
I would certainly agree. it's extremely easy when the red light pops up in all your galaxies same tick and the mass panic ensues of scans/bcalcs that 1 dc is sat there deciding which are the worthy players to recieve defence. You've cracked our master plan..

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 25 Nov 2009 at 09:58. Reason: Dear lord, what's with the ****ing bananas? One is enough.
Hiall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2009, 11:29   #265
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by gate View Post
you might be thinking of mistu? They lost 50-60% of their roids in a night and then collapsed. A handful of angels left and retagged.

nah, that was angels
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2009, 12:31   #266
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
1:2 or 5:7? or both? dont get ur point here m8!

Also, I doubt politics has much to do with it. People have stopped playing, and are crashing like the avg. fcrew player. You dont win without value or activity no matter how nicely politics had been played
I don't suppose the Subh players in 5:7 are quite as 'high profile' as those in 1:2, and though there are certainly a few contenders for top gal at the moment; 1:4 looks like the strongest candidate right now.
Unread 25 Nov 2009, 13:07   #267
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
I don't suppose the Subh players in 5:7 are quite as 'high profile' as those in 1:2, and though there are certainly a few contenders for top gal at the moment; 1:4 looks like the strongest candidate right now.
Really? Patrikc is in 5:7.
I might be high profile somewhat, but I am just a peon this round.
Pommeh isnt high profile, and well, foxman is just shit and inactive and useless.

1:4 looks most focused atm.

Quote:
Unread 25 Nov 2009, 13:32   #268
JonnyBGood
Banned

I don't quite know who the most likely gal to finish #1 is but I am in agreement with the posters above me that it's definitely not a gal I'm in and for the love of god don't attack me or my galmates and make us play planetarion
Unread 25 Nov 2009, 14:23   #269
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

I disagree with 1 4 being the prime candidate for galwin. 1 2 has a better fence, more high-profile members, and also they dont have any fat emps so getting waves set up on them is likely to be harder. They are also infront by a few thousand roids in a few ticks.
Unread 25 Nov 2009, 14:25   #270
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Quote:
Really? Patrikc is in 5:7.
I might be high profile somewhat, but I am just a peon this round.
Pommeh isnt high profile, and well, foxman is just shit and inactive and useless.

And man do i own at it
atleast im beating AFK Wishy
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2009, 14:34   #271
tetrac

5:7 is definetly not a candidate since they have no Asc/App planets
1:4 has a good fence but already proven roidable
1:2 good gal but are in a similar position to 5:7 in that Asc/App won't let them win.

Long way to go but I think 3:1 or 3:2 will win comfortably in the end once Ascendancy start taking a value lead.
Unread 25 Nov 2009, 14:54   #272
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
I don't quite know who the most likely gal to finish #1 is but I am in agreement with the posters above me that it's definitely not a gal I'm in and for the love of god don't attack me or my galmates and make us play planetarion
I dont know what ur getting at here. again...
I think and hope my gal will win this round. however, we have not been gaining roids as nicely as 1:4 the past days ( week ) also we are 13 people in comparison to alot of gals with 14. Nothing is decided yet.

Also, I have felt I ve deserved gal win more before than I have so far this round if we do actually win. gettign no incs makes the gal inactive and the round boring. Problem this round so far has been that when a top gal first get icncs, it has been an ott teamup from 4-5 alliances.
( btw like how ur joining fcrew and then getting them for flak, should even out crashes somewhat!? )

Quote:
Unread 25 Nov 2009, 14:56   #273
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxman View Post
And man do i own at it
atleast im beating AFK Wishy
I sat infront of the comp last night and e-hated u.

no I hated u I think! its beyond e-hate now. How u can manage to be on for 1 sec, and agree to attack, and then go afk the next second and dont get on all ****ing night.

HATE!

Quote:
Unread 25 Nov 2009, 15:03   #274
isildurx

Quote:
1:2 good gal but are in a similar position to 5:7 in that Asc/App won't let them win.

Long way to go but I think 3:1 or 3:2 will win comfortably in the end once Ascendancy start taking a value lead.
Problem is that 1-2 alliances cannot take down a top gal on their own. Therefore seemingly 3+ alliances are needed, something which again means that most top galaxies are safe. Weve already seen that alliances did join up together(5-6 of them) to hit 1:4, not seen anything resembling that happen to either of the other two gals. Therefore one has to conclude that either there is someone in the other gals keeping it from happening, or their fence is simply better at present hime.

And as for 'proven roidable', any galaxy would loose atleast a few ticks with 5-6 alliances inc.
Unread 25 Nov 2009, 15:21   #275
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Quote:
I sat infront of the comp last night and e-hated u.

no I hated u I think! its beyond e-hate now. How u can manage to be on for 1 sec, and agree to attack, and then go afk the next second and dont get on all ****ing night.

HATE!

two words for u!

ex-gf

Sex!

want me to escort u on some fcrew roids tonight?
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2009, 17:33   #276
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:

Good lord. So a weaker Ascendancy than last round where the entire universe co-operated to ensure their gals wouldn't win is in a better position this round (when none of their gals are among the top 3) to get #1 gal? I'm not saying they might not win but I will guarantee you it won't be by more than a few million as there'll be far too much anti-ascendancy spirit out there. Personally I reckon 1.4 will win. It's a bit of a compromise gal and has some good players. It's retarded to try and count different gals out of it at this stage though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
I dont know what ur getting at here. again...
I think and hope my gal will win this round. however, we have not been gaining roids as nicely as 1:4 the past days ( week ) also we are 13 people in comparison to alot of gals with 14. Nothing is decided yet.
Obviously not. I simply took
Quote:
to mean you thought they were favourites for the gal win. As you obviously don't and think your own gal will win my apologies for misinterpreting you!

Quote:
Also, I have felt I ve deserved gal win more before than I have so far this round if we do actually win. gettign no incs makes the gal inactive and the round boring. Problem this round so far has been that when a top gal first get icncs, it has been an ott teamup from 4-5 alliances.
( btw like how ur joining fcrew and then getting them for flak, should even out crashes somewhat!? )
Over the topness is good for efficiency I've heard. I don't even get linguistically what your last sentence is about (although I guess it's a joke!)
Unread 25 Nov 2009, 19:14   #277
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Pommeh isnt high profile
Or even in the alliance am i rite...
Unread 25 Nov 2009, 20:26   #278
Hosie
Look its a useless rank.
Stuart's Xtreme Skateboarding Champion

Hosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to all

Quote:
Personally I reckon 1.4 will win. It's a bit of a compromise gal and has some good players.
http://game.planetarion.com/show_new...mtt98m2tcep11d
Hosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2009, 20:54   #279
JonnyBGood
Banned

I hereby retract aforequoted opinion and would like to apologise on behalf of JBG Companies. Any complaints concerning the quality of our product can be directed here.
Unread 25 Nov 2009, 21:03   #280
tetrac

Quote:
I hereby retract aforequoted opinion and would like to apologise on behalf of JBG Companies. Any complaints concerning the quality of our product can be directed here.
Apology accepted, hopefully this will be the last major blunder at JBG Companies.
Unread 25 Nov 2009, 23:00   #281
isildurx

Told you lot 1 4 wouldnt win, as usual I am right.
Unread 25 Nov 2009, 23:11   #282
JonnyBGood
Banned

<@IsilX> according to you guys my gal was gonna disband
<@OlaTa> there is still a chance!
<@IsilX> !lookup 1 4
<@Munin> 1:4 'A galaxy far far away' Score: 28953653 (1) Value: 24986223 (2) Size: 15933 (4) XP: 90711 (24)
<@IsilX> win

Always be closing.
Unread 26 Nov 2009, 05:07   #283
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future

<OlaTa> -cookie hude predicting the future
Hude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2009, 07:02   #284
isildurx

As far as I know we havent disbanded?
Unread 26 Nov 2009, 08:33   #285
Turtle

Turtle has a spectacular aura aboutTurtle has a spectacular aura aboutTurtle has a spectacular aura about

yet
Unread 26 Nov 2009, 13:00   #286
rUl3r

rUl3r has a spectacular aura aboutrUl3r has a spectacular aura about

That´s probably because the disband galaxy option has been deactivated for ages now.
You can still try to bug Appoco for a manual disband if you finally acknowledge your failure.
rUl3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2009, 14:25   #287
isildurx

Lets face it, its not gonna happen. My awesomeness rubs off on the rest of any gal im in, aint no quitting going on.
Unread 26 Nov 2009, 15:17   #288
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

It's been demonstrated twice now that getting together a group to smash up Apprime is doable.

Still not been shown on Asc; and their zik/xan-ness will make it horrible and difficult.

My money stays on Asc.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2009, 16:51   #289
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx View Post
Lets face it, its not gonna happen. My awesomeness rubs off on the rest of any gal im in, aint no quitting going on.
Wanna bet if it can hold up to my carelessness?

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Linkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2009, 17:35   #290
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate View Post
It's been demonstrated twice now that getting together a group to smash up Apprime is doable.

Still not been shown on Asc
Yeah man, I'm sure Ascendancy would just shrug off getting hit by a block 6 times its size. Then afterwards everyone could hold hands and float off to magic pixie land filled with buttercups and lollipops.
Unread 26 Nov 2009, 17:45   #291
tetrac

Quote:
Good lord. So a weaker Ascendancy than last round where the entire universe co-operated to ensure their gals wouldn't win is in a better position this round (when none of their gals are among the top 3) to get #1 gal? I'm not saying they might not win but I will guarantee you it won't be by more than a few million as there'll be far too much anti-ascendancy spirit out there. Personally I reckon 1.4 will win. It's a bit of a compromise gal and has some good players. It's retarded to try and count different gals out of it at this stage though.
Your posts are becoming more and more fail JBG, Ascendancy gal is already top just a day after your post.
Unread 26 Nov 2009, 17:58   #292
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Yeah man, I'm sure Ascendancy would just shrug off getting hit by a block 6 times its size. Then afterwards everyone could hold hands and float off to magic pixie land filled with buttercups and lollipops.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate

It's possible that people will get together and do it, I accept. Casual observation and guesswork suggests that there isn't going to be a block 6 times Asc's size, never mind repeated hits by it.

Maybe I'm wrong, the next few weeks will tell.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2009, 18:04   #293
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Tetrac Did you even read the post you quoted ?

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2009, 18:06   #294
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Your posts are becoming more and more fail JBG, Ascendancy gal is already top just a day after your post.
What the hell? In that exact post you quote I say that Ascendancy gals could well win but it just won't be by a large distance.

I don't know what you read. Maybe you read what I said as ASCENDANCY GALS WILL NEVER WIN PLZ ALL ATTACK SOMEONE ELSE AND MAKE THEM HURT SO THE ROUND IS GOOD AND INTERNATIONAL PEACE WILL BREAK OUT AND WE'LL ALL GET TO HOLD HANDS AND IF YOU DON'T ALL DO IT UR FUKIN DOOMED.

Although I sort of wish I'd said that now after typing it out I unfortunately did not
Unread 26 Nov 2009, 18:07   #295
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Casual observation and guesswork
Ah, the cornerstones to any accurate scientific investigation offering firmly grounded predictions.
Unread 26 Nov 2009, 19:27   #296
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Ah, the cornerstones to any accurate scientific investigation offering firmly grounded predictions.
Quite like your posts then

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2009, 19:28   #297
rUl3r

rUl3r has a spectacular aura aboutrUl3r has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
It's possible that people will get together and do it, I accept. Casual observation and guesswork suggests that there isn't going to be a block 6 times Asc's size, never mind repeated hits by it.

Maybe I'm wrong, the next few weeks will tell.

You forget at least round 31, when Asc has basically been beaten in the field. I still wonder how we managed to win in the end, most likely more thanks to luck and general incompetence of the opposition. (Oh, and the fact xVx refused the total surrender which included kicking people.)
rUl3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2009, 20:47   #298
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteInMetz View Post
Quite like your posts then
I like to rely on inside knowledge and more experience of what it takes to win than everyone else posting on AD put together but thanks for the valuable input!
Unread 27 Nov 2009, 00:35   #299
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Yeah that makes every other opinion null and void. Gotcha.

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2009, 00:51   #300
JonnyBGood
Banned

Look, it's an obvious joke and I went with it. Seriously, maybe I should provide memos or something.

If I was making a serious post I'd have countered his actual point. That's a pretty good guideline for future reference I guess.