User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 5 Mar 2003, 12:12   #1
Carlyy

Carlyy is infamous around these partsCarlyy is infamous around these parts
Official Announcement: Carlyy has left the building!

As sad as I'm sure it will make you all feel, I have to announce I will not be playing round 9. Having been without PA the past 3 months or so, I have rediscovered real life (and much better games) and cannot face going back to being a slave to PA and my PC. How you all willingly sign up for another 3 months of sleep-deprivated, slow, drip-drip torture I don't know.

So this means my cutting, intelligent, inciteful posts to these forums will probably dry up from now on. I know I know, its tough on me too, but you'll get over it.... someday.

Carlyy was created out of frustration at the so-called "board celebs" and their eager band of groupies, spouting their particular brand of wisdom and constantlly flaming and howling down any dissenting voices.

I couldn't stand it, so created a forum account to put opposing views across, in a manner designed to bring the board celebs down a notch or two, views not neccessarily ones that I held myself, but just to act as a counter-balance to the pomposity and ego-centric board celebs. Whatever view they put, I opposed it, out of principle.

Anyway, PA has bored me now, time to cut loose and move on.

[john-wayne-cowboy] my work here is done [/john-wayne-cowboy]

To all you new players and the silent majority out there - remember YOUR view is just as valuable as anyone elses, don't be afraid to voice it, and pay no attention to the celeb groupies who will try to belittle you, flame you, call you a n00b, etc.

DON'T LET THE BSTARDS GRIND YOU DOWN.

Bye all, let the flaming begin!

Carlyy.

ex-PA addict, now cured and rehabilitated.

Last edited by Carlyy; 5 Mar 2003 at 14:51.
Carlyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 12:36   #2
Dreadnought!

who are you?
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 12:44   #3
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
Who cares. He is gone anyways.
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 14:00   #4
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend
Thank God!
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 14:21   #5
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold
This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]

'Oops'

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 14:56   #6
Hosie
Look its a useless rank.
Stuart's Xtreme Skateboarding Champion

Hosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by ComradeRob
Thank God!
Hosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 16:01   #7
TheSeeker
.:. Adelante .:.

TheSeeker is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadnought!
who are you?

The World Seen From A Cathaar's View...
TheSeeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 16:30   #8
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Bye Carlyy.
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 17:47   #9
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all
*shame*
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 18:19   #10
MelAn
Condenación

MelAn is an unknown quantity at this point
This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]

..it's a shame to see you go, you was the only one on my ignore list
R4: 55:8:23 Selenia the Dark Angel of Urborg of Dominaria ( NoS)
R5: 24:12:5 MelAncholic Angel of Condemnation (NoS)
R6: 21:5:10 Cursed Visionary of True Faith (NoS)
R7: 9:19:9 Fragrance of Your Skin (NoS/Bunnies)
R8: 3:5:4 Cursed Hands of Devotion (Fury/Bunnies)
R9: 18:2:4 Infernal Memories of Humiliation (Eclipse/Bunnies)
--------------------
MelAncholic
...criticism is the root of all progress
MelAn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 17:54   #11
Prince
Free!

Prince is an unknown quantity at this point
bye Carlyy, have a good time in the Real World
Prince is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 18:15   #12
Jerazol

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadnought!
who are you?
Unread 6 Mar 2003, 18:36   #13
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
you're not as famous as you seem to think you are carrly (or whatever way it sposed to be spelt)...