User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 18:17   #1
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
I am having a bad day :(

I ran into my ex-ex (i.e. 2 exes ago) at the bus stop this morning which wasn't too bad (haven't seen her in about a year), I'm somewhat less happy about (probably) seeing my immediate ex heading back into the building after a cigarette at work today. I'm 95% certain it was her and as we also haven't spoken in about a year (saying we parted badly is an understatement) I'm not too impressed by this. If she's got a job in the same building as me I am gonna cry
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 18:19   #2
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
I know how that is. It just takes time. It took me a good year and a half (at least) to be able to talk to my ex-ex without getting pissed off, heh.
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 18:20   #3
A Greek Waiter

Then why is it you have the name of a girl but your ex ex is girl??

Unread 27 Feb 2003, 18:20   #4
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
It might be all for luck, no?
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 18:22   #5
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by A Greek Waiter
Because she's a female. Retard.
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 18:22   #6
Idi

Quote:
gayle munches rug

Unread 27 Feb 2003, 18:27   #7
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
This wins the rose tinted spectacles statement of the week award.
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 19:17   #8
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Iniluki
Or the lamest troll award.
possibly
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 19:18   #9
RiCo

Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
I know how that is. It just takes time. It took me a good year and a half (at least) to be able to talk to my ex-ex without getting pissed off, heh.
And you haven't even had sex with her. Grow upp ffs!

Unread 27 Feb 2003, 19:44   #10
A Greek Waiter

Oh I see?? there is girls like that here also, what waste I say. Imagine you go to dance, see a pretty girl, have some drinks and dance, then you say - shall we go outside to kiss, and she says - no thank you, i dont like guys??

Unread 27 Feb 2003, 19:46   #11
RiCo

Quote:
Oh I see?? there is girls like that here also, what waste I say. Imagine you go to dance, see a pretty girl, have some drinks and dance, then you say - shall we go outside to kiss, and she says - no thank you, i dont like guys??
She's gay heh.

Unread 27 Feb 2003, 19:48   #12
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: I am having a bad day :(

Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle29uk
I ran into my ex-ex (i.e. 2 exes ago) at the bus stop this morning which wasn't too bad (haven't seen her in about a year), I'm somewhat less happy about (probably) seeing my immediate ex heading back into the building after a cigarette at work today. I'm 95% certain it was her and as we also haven't spoken in about a year (saying we parted badly is an understatement) I'm not too impressed by this. If she's got a job in the same building as me I am gonna cry
Poor girl.... You can also try to NOT care.
Let's say that my family doesn't have such a good relationship with the sister of my father (that's a long story short). But when I see that woman I very friendly say hello to her, just to annoy her and see her in agony for not knowing what to do or say
Unread 27 Feb 2003, 20:03   #13
GavGull
Here Today

GavGull is an unknown quantity at this point
I sit opposite one of my exs in history class every Wednesday morning for 3 hours!
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 00:04   #14
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
i dropped communication with my ex-ex a while ago cause he was spreading lies about me to my friends. (who thankfully were smart enough not to believe)
he lives far away which helps. though if i was to bump into him i'd still say hi as if nothing was wrong :P
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 05:12   #15
HobbieRogue4
etc.

Quote:
Originally posted by RiCo
I beg your pardon?
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 08:56   #16
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
'Ex-Ex' is still 'Ex'.

'Ex-Ex' suggests you are going back out with them.
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 09:00   #17
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
Did you understand what she meant? Apparently so. She obviously did it to distinguish between the two.

Btw I have a fragmented sentence up there so you don't have to point it out to me.
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 09:18   #18
A Greek Waiter

Re: I am having a bad day :(

Quote:
I don like guys
hehhe rofl!!

Unread 28 Feb 2003, 09:23   #19
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
'Ex-Ex' is still 'Ex'.

'Ex-Ex' suggests you are going back out with them.
Uhh.... slightly self-contradictory there.
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 10:12   #20
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Life is complicated isn't it

All you can draw energy from is the fact that the Gayle person will hit 30 before I do

/me laughs
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 10:16   #21
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
it can be hard, luckily, i have never been in this situation, but some friends of mine have and i have seen it tear them up :/
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 10:19   #22
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0
it can be hard, luckily, i have never been in this situation, but some friends of mine have and i have seen it tear them up :/
Aye

Turning thirty is a bleak moment
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 10:30   #23
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by xtrasyn
Aye

:P
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 10:32   #24
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
:P
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 10:33   #25
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
Next year I'll just register Gayle21uk and lie \o/
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 13:09   #26
RiCo

Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
I beg your pardon?
begging won't get you anywhere mister

Unread 28 Feb 2003, 13:30   #27
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Quote:

Intarnet-sex ahoy if you do
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 13:47   #28
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
Ah.
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 13:52   #29
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
Why don't you do us all a favour and drop dead, preferrably in some exceptionally painful way. That way we wouldn't have to read the pointless crap that flows constantly from your fingertips.

Hobbie = Ace.

Rico = A long diahorraeic streak of ****e.
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 13:57   #30
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Why do you have to have had sex with her to feel uncomfortable or become angry with her presence?!
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 14:12   #31
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
Why don't you do us all a favour and drop dead, preferrably in some exceptionally painful way. That way we wouldn't have to read the pointless crap that flows constantly from your fingertips.

Hobbie = Ace.

Agreed muchly.
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 14:33   #32
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Aye

It is a constant worry to me that i only have another 8 years before i have to face up to this also :/
Unread 1 Mar 2003, 03:37   #33
HobbieRogue4
etc.

Quote:
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
Unread 1 Mar 2003, 04:04   #34
Hosie
Look its a useless rank.
Stuart's Xtreme Skateboarding Champion

Hosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to all
When my cousin Billy came and stayed at our house for a week, at first everything seemed okay. But then I started noticing things were missing. The first thing was a bag of garbage we kept under the kitchen sink. Then the piles of ashes and butts in the ashtrays. Then all the weeds in the yard. I never said anything to him, but we never invited him back.
Unread 1 Mar 2003, 09:04   #35
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Hosie
When my cousin Billy came and stayed at our house for a week, at first everything seemed okay. But then I started noticing things were missing. The first thing was a bag of garbage we kept under the kitchen sink. Then the piles of ashes and butts in the ashtrays. Then all the weeds in the yard. I never said anything to him, but we never invited him back.
I don't know where that came from, but it's the first time I laughed today.
Unread 1 Mar 2003, 10:04   #36
MCfunkYRapaZ

yo honnies have sexplay with honnies are good yall
dont be dissin them bitches

check it me and a homie see two hoes yo so we go n ask if they wanna drink with us on paaaaarty n they say no we like girls yo so we like laugh and say ok chill baby and we go away

massif respect yo

Unread 1 Mar 2003, 12:40   #37
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by MCfunkYRapaZ
yo honnies have sexplay with honnies are good yall
dont be dissin them bitches

check it me and a homie see two hoes yo so we go n ask if they wanna drink with us on paaaaarty n they say no we like girls yo so we like laugh and say ok chill baby and we go away

massif respect yo
I was under the illusion that it was English Only on the GD?
Unread 1 Mar 2003, 15:24   #38
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Careful, before he plays the race card on you...

Unread 1 Mar 2003, 16:01   #39
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0
It is a constant worry to me that i only have another 8 years before i have to face up to this also :/
Life is so over after 30.
Unread 1 Mar 2003, 16:07   #40
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Maybe she got apointed as your new boss...

/scare tatic
Unread 1 Mar 2003, 17:29   #41
RiCo

Quote:

Hobbie = Ace.

All this hostility and narrow minded thinking, comming from a member of the gay community!?
I mean, after all your the one batting for the wrong team. Can't we all just get along?

Unread 1 Mar 2003, 18:51   #42
HobbieRogue4
etc.

Quote:
All this hostility and narrow minded thinking, comming from a member of the gay community!?
I mean, after all your the one batting for the wrong team. Can't we all just get along?
As an equal-opportunity member of the bumsausage community, you have an odd way of making it known.
Unread 1 Mar 2003, 18:59   #43
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Can you stop being a ****ing moron please.

Just try.

For me?
Closed Thread