User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 1 Apr 2006, 10:41   #1
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of
summer festivals

ok, might be a topic on this but it aint on the front page so im doing another.

anyone going to any?

so far i bought tickets for the glade and roskilde. going roskilde in a camper van with some mates, should be ****ing brilliant. going to work the bar at missing near manchester and possibly work litter picking at the big chill.

wanted to go to v-fest, cos its 10 miles from my parents house, but weekend tickets sold out in 3 hours. then i wanted just a sunday ticket so i could see radiohead and beck but they sold out too. may try my luck with a tout.

roskilde: going to see bob dylan, guns 'n' roses, kanye west, and roger waters doing darkside of the moon (also arctic monkeys, franz ferdinand, morrisey, the streets, placebo)

where you going?