User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 28 Dec 2005, 04:33   #1
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Kyoto

I happen to know someone from germany, a nice chap. Anyway back at university we were talking about the environment etc. He noted that Britain didnt give a **** about the environment compared to Germany and Switzerland, and maybe a few others. Indeed when I visited those countries they were anal about the environment. The streets were clean and well they had recycling down. Not only that but they kind of look down on me when I ask what bin do I put a can in, or when I ask them where do I throw away my beer bottle (they take stuff like that and get money back)

So it is of great joy to me that we the English (or should I say the British, but the english are probably the main thing) are actually making the world a better place and are doing bloody good things compared to the old Germans and French.

Basically us and the swedish are the closest to hitting the Kyoto Target out of Europe.

Anyway heres the BBC Link:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4561576.stm