User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 23 Dec 2004, 18:43   #1
Ren

Ren has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Official Insomnia Announcement - Sleepy Time

I would like to start of by thanking everyone that plays planetarion for keeping the game alive. We had a good time playing this round, and would especially like to that Rock, SiN, and ToF for trading roids with us quite frequently. When you guys were higher than us in the rankings it really gave us something to aim for, and I apologize for being spoilsports and fking off these past few weeks. I would also like to thank HR for being the friends they were, LCH for stealing jonas and my roids, and 1up for only violating my planet after I launched on Sid (hope u enjoyed those u bastard ).

Anyways this post is to announce that come Round 13, Insomnia will NOT be playing as an alliance (feel free to start crying uncontrollably at this point). After deliberation, the alcoholic and workaholic (aka Jonas and myself) decided that despite doing very well in avg score early on and steadily climbing ranks till we were top10 for a while, our command structure was still inadequate and that we lacked enough active members to ensure success in round 13.

At the moment our plans are to take the active core that is left and join another alliance as a BG or wing of some sort, hopefully (pm Jonas bout that). I would like to thank every1 that kept on playing for us even though jonas and i were not around a lot these past few weeks, especially s7n, jerven, dalle, cyzada, olata, eb\afk, hebla, eol and the rest of u guys who did defcalls while jonas was to drunk to stand or while I was making pizzas.

See you guys in round 13, whoever we will be playing with.

p.s. We won't be gone for good, but there is no set date for our return.
Round 4: 129:6:15
Round 7: 8:16:??
Round 12 11:9:2 - Insomnia HC

@Rob: p6 was like, the parallel of doom
Ren: (Rob): y u say that??
@Rob: it had 20% fewer roids than the next parallel up or something
Ren: that would be our fault
@Rob: it was bizarre :\
Ren: :P

Last edited by Ren; 23 Dec 2004 at 19:03.
Ren is offline   Reply With Quote