User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 8 Mar 2004, 18:00   #1
Velta
Amazing

Velta is an unknown quantity at this point
Glx

I wish to announce that GLX will be returning to play Round 11.
Velta is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 18:05   #2
Velta
Amazing

Re: Glx

My god, this place has died, i would of had 10 replies by now if i posted this three rounds ago.
Velta is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 18:33   #3
Anihilat0r
Supreme ETY Pe0n

Anihilat0r is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok.
And ETY will return just to give GLX somebody to pick on.

'Just a bunch of harmless n00bs'
Anihilat0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 19:53   #4
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts

This is a bit more like it. We can have a mini round 3 with lots of alliances.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
RealJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 20:13   #5
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

yer \o/
/me sends out a message that anyone lying about their return will be killed, you've said it, now you play it.
"jokes not allowed"

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 20:23   #6
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Will you be buying banners again?
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 20:26   #7
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

If you send cash to me you can have avatars, sig banners, whatever you want .
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 21:31   #8
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy

Dont be daft, why buy banners, when you can rent people to help run the alliance. Officers/HC etc.

I know a few people who're good enough and need some cash :-)

Goodluck old friend.
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 22:27   #9
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

AliasX is an unknown quantity at this point

This has got to be a joke right?
<meaple> I want 2 c ur cum
<Pyr0> patience young padowan
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<AliasX> this channel did turn gay
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums
<Oye> that cant be a coincidence
<meaple> he heard you
AliasX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 22:36   #10
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Velta back?
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 00:14   #11
Velta
Amazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anihilat0r
Ok.
And ETY will return just to give GLX somebody to pick on.
No this round we wish to alley with you and together we will beat Eclipse. Besides, beating Eclipse/Fury is what PA is all about, right?

Quote:
No instead we will be giving money to the administrators of this forum in an attempt to further their search for decent moderators.
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 16:22   #12
TheACE
Heroes For Life

TheACE can only hope to improve

is this true??? or did i just dream this?????

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 5 [+] Crusader / [BD] Member - [DUH] Triad with [HR] & [UV]
R 6 [BD] Member - [HyB] Alliance with [HR] / [Pack] Wolves - [FoS] Fusion of Seven
R 7 [WP] Member/Officer - [NewX] Alliances of [NoS], [Ely] and [Xan]
R 8 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9,5[WP] Officer
R 10 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 10,5 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 11 [1up] pe0n -> QUIT, back to RL
[Ð] Together we stand, Devided we Fall
TheACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 16:23   #13
TheACE
Heroes For Life

TheACE can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velta
No this round we wish to alley with you and together we will beat Eclipse. Besides, beating Eclipse/Fury is what PA is all about, right?
JEP, at last somebody who i can talk to, it took a while, but i found 1

(To bad i just met a few Ecl ppl and found out they werent such smelly basterds afterall)

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 5 [+] Crusader / [BD] Member - [DUH] Triad with [HR] & [UV]
R 6 [BD] Member - [HyB] Alliance with [HR] / [Pack] Wolves - [FoS] Fusion of Seven
R 7 [WP] Member/Officer - [NewX] Alliances of [NoS], [Ely] and [Xan]
R 8 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9,5[WP] Officer
R 10 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 10,5 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 11 [1up] pe0n -> QUIT, back to RL
[Ð] Together we stand, Devided we Fall
TheACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 19:12   #14
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

ahahaahahahahahahhahahaa.
Unread 10 Mar 2004, 19:36   #15
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Er huh

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 03:16   #16
DarkAngel
Nothing Is Forever.

DarkAngel is an unknown quantity at this point

heh Velta - didnt know u were still about mate, pm sometime so we can catchup.
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 06:59   #17
Queen DAX

Queen DAX is an unknown quantity at this point

hehe Velta you plan on aculty beign online more then 5 days in a intire round

/me hugs
<Degrees> roses are red violets are blue if you dont love me ill really spew <-- like that kr ?<KR|pennance> The time is right. Let's get to it. If we dont get hitched, to this relationship I'm gonna say screw it
Queen DAX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 10:19   #18
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of
Lightbulb Re: Glx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morden
Dont be daft, why buy banners, when you can rent people to help run the alliance. Officers/HC etc.

I know a few people who're good enough and need some cash :-)

Goodluck old friend.
Oh.... i like this idea.

I hereby put myself on the market as a rentable Officer or HC. Rates negotiable, based on duties involved. Fees do not cover responsibilities of a sexual or perverted nature. No guarantee of service beyond week 2, continuance dependent on the round/alliance/political situation being neither 'crap' nor 'boring'.

References avaliable upon request.
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 18:49   #19
Velta
Amazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tis
Oh.... i like this idea.

I hereby put myself on the market as a rentable Officer or HC. Rates negotiable, based on duties involved. Fees do not cover responsibilities of a sexual or perverted nature. No guarantee of service beyond week 2, continuance dependent on the round/alliance/political situation being neither 'crap' nor 'boring'.

References avaliable upon request.

Jeez Tis is offering HC/Officer services *watches the que of people form behind Tis*
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 22:51   #20
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Jeez Tis is offering HC/Officer services *watches the que of people form behind Tis*
You've confused me, am I supposed to be a loser or a trend-setter?

Oh, and its 'queue.'
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 22:58   #21
Velta
Amazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tis
You've confused me, am I supposed to be a loser or a trend-setter?

Oh, and its 'queue.'
Re-reading what i wrote, I've confused myself.
My regards, i was quite stoned when i wrote that post.
I think i was attempting sarcasm.
No offence intended.
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 23:05   #22
Velta
Amazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAngel
heh Velta - didnt know u were still about mate, pm sometime so we can catchup.
Yo Azrael. I just decided to pay the forums a visit. I was even on NetGamers a few days ago, but you was mr|AFK. Oh yeah and just so the mods don't close this, i am SERIOUS about reforming GLX. Honest.

Oh and glad to see that Barrow Muppet is still around
Unread 11 Mar 2004, 23:59   #23
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
No instead we will be giving money to the administrators of this forum in an attempt to further their search for decent moderators.
That's good, all of the current ones are crap anyway

<3 JC
Unread 12 Mar 2004, 03:17   #24
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That's good, all of the current ones are crap anyway

<3 JC
i ban you
Unread 12 Mar 2004, 03:19   #25
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

oh and velta
there's not really anything else atm
so i don't think it's necessary to close the thread yet.

cue the complaints of mod bias :P
Unread 12 Mar 2004, 03:28   #26
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

so many goodbyes.. so few hello agains...

My best wishes on your return.. i sincerely hope you get off the ground and running again, it would be nice to see a triumphant return of any alliance that left.

Good luck in your endeavours Velta/GLX
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2004, 03:30   #27
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
i ban you
THAT WILL NOT GET YOU ON MY GOOD SIDE, MISSY!
Unread 16 Mar 2004, 23:25   #28
Jay-Em
#dragons

Jay-Em is an unknown quantity at this point

Velta, r u back?

PA r3-r10.5, EA, Corvus, BD, VGN, Ðragons
r12 : Vengeance r13: eXilition r15: eXilition r16: VGN
r27: Denial r30: Omen r31: SPOOOOOON r32: Apprime / inactive latestarter..r33: CT / latestarter
r34 p3n r35 p3n r36 p3n r65 allianceless latestarter/VGN (I am not back..)
Jay-Em is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2004, 17:35   #29
Klendau
Frightfully Arousing

Klendau is an unknown quantity at this point

Get `Paul and `Mace, and that Mr_Useless fellow, and you'll be laughing all the way to the roid bank.

kuku^_^

Within the dark, lies the burning of a Candle, The Nosferatu.

Asking for your ASL since 1999!
Klendau is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2004, 16:00   #30
[Smurf]Pies
TeamPies

[Smurf]Pies can only hope to improve

yey

GET KLEN BACK AS HC!!!!

<Pies> your gonna make me get pm's
<Pies> saying ive got a ego
<Pies> larger then a house again
<[TeamPies]MrPink> you´re the biggest ego i have ever seen

Round2 - Round 10
[Ministry]
Heresy

R4
114,[WTF]Smurf Village[TGS][NFU] (30:14)
97,The PieCastle (30:14:7)

R5
37,[Ag][WPO] Gauls [Fury] (21:04)

R6
1,Ðragons[WP][OWAGE!][Tapper] (5:24)
81, ur friends (5:24:22)
[Smurf]Pies is offline   Reply With Quote