User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 21 Jul 2003, 18:19   #51
will_japp
VGN

will_japp is an unknown quantity at this point
i lost some roids nearly 180 to be exact (in one attack). to be fair though it was cos i woke up late all in all though, our defence was awesome and formidable! \o/
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 01:30   #52
StarlockUV
Vengeance (VGN)

StarlockUV is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
The Vengeance history page = delusions of grandeur on a huge scale. I remember a few rounds ago when I had Officer access to UV, Starlock and coDO actually talk in private channels about this kind of thing and worse still they do seem to really believe what their saying, like they were the soul opposition to Fury and Legion and we all sat in command channels and worried that UV would hit us. The amount of times I had to bite my tongue over tales of heroic resistance and owning of Fury and Legion was amazing.

Crazy but other than that congratulations on a good round, hopefully you can build on it and have an even better Round 10.
First of thier wasnt a around that fury and legion were in that UV didnt hit them in. The Point you alll seem to be missing becuase of your limited education is that even tho Fury and Legion were the biggest Allainces in the game, UV hit them we made war on them not openly until round 7. We were alot smaller then and as such to do what we did took alot of courage, in the end we were doing more damage to fury and legion than some allainces weho considerd them selfs bigger than us.

What you guys might want to dfo next time you try to spin the propaganda machine, is to look and see if these issues have been covered already and explained. If you guys want to point fingers about making our history sound good how about we show you guys the mirror.

Quote:
Originally posted by Lanceman
I know, but isn't it better to have illusions that hold you to an aim that was directed at a machinery which wasn't unbeatable if more had joined back then, instead of hiding behind rumours about blacklists or threats of Legion/Fury members?
I wasn't in UV/BD back then, but I prefer that exaggerating attitude to a cowardice one, and fro mthe Tuba/LOST/TFD/GII/??? vs RB conflict I can say it also can be fun to have much bigger enemys (though most of their biggest planets got deleted after they had roided us heh).
We never said we were the soul reason they broke up, I am sure we werent even on thier list of reasons. We never said we were the ones who kicked thier arse and beat them.

WE DID SAY that we were smaller and took the fight to them when others were to afriad, you might call this homicidale or suicidale. But that was the UV Spirit, somone had to try.

What gets me is if your guys asked in your own allainces you would find ppl who were in UV and you can ask them our selves.

Remeber people there is more than one side to every story and not just one set of eyes.

Have A Good One All

Last edited by StarlockUV; 22 Jul 2003 at 01:56.
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 01:58   #53
Lanceman
milchjiper

Lanceman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by StarlockUV
[...]

We never said we were the soul reason they broke up, I am sure we werent even on thier list of reasons. We never said we were the ones who kicked thier arse and beat them.

WE DID SAY that we were smaller and took the fight to them when others were to afriad, you might call this homicidale or suicidale. But that was the UV Spirit, somone had to try.

What gets me is if your guys asked in your own allainces you would find ppl who were in UV and you can ask them our selves.

Remeber people there is more than one side to every story and not just one set of eyes.

I SAID WE BLOODY WELL HIT THEM BECUASE
You should calm down and re-read my post, then you will see that you misinterpreted it
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 10:26   #54
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle29uk
Purely for entertainment purposes, the top of our ****-list for this round were...

46:7 (-34 points)
4:5 (-25 points)
7:5 & 40:5 (-24 points)
18:1 & 19:8 (-20 points)

P5 was a harsh place to be for a VGN member this round
actually p5 was a stronghold, if u were in 5exy.

and 5exy took all active planets.
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 12:24   #55
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by StarlockUV
We never said we were the soul reason they broke up, I am sure we werent even on thier list of reasons.
Good glad you finally get it.
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 18:08   #56
Xaviar

Xaviar is an unknown quantity at this point
sheesh, everyone is biased, i mean you cannot be human and not be biased, its our nature. so im pretty sure both sides of the story are about 60% accurate, both with biased takes on it. also what is so sacred about leigon and fury, when one person mentions anything about leigon or fury. people tighten up and flame?
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 19:25   #57
dezaster
ihq

dezaster can only hope to improve
66 True Name 29:3:9 LordN NoS 3764 46,104,924

<dezaster> you joined nos?
<LordN> no
<LordN> who's ****ing list is that
<LordN> i'm non allied
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 22:47   #58
Jay-Em
#dragons

Jay-Em is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by dezaster
66 True Name 29:3:9 LordN NoS 3764 46,104,924

<dezaster> you joined nos?
<LordN> no
<LordN> who's ****ing list is that
<LordN> i'm non allied
meep meep?

PA r3-r10.5, EA, Corvus, BD, VGN, Ğragons
r12 : Vengeance r13: eXilition r15: eXilition r16: VGN
r27: Denial r30: Omen r31: SPOOOOOON r32: Apprime / inactive latestarter..r33: CT / latestarter
r34 p3n r35 p3n r36 p3n r65 allianceless latestarter/VGN (I am not back..)
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 23:16   #59
dezaster
ihq

dezaster can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally posted by Jay-Em
meep meep?
yer, ln hasn't been in any alliance during the course of this round, especially not nos
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 23:50   #60
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by dezaster
yer, ln hasn't been in any alliance during the course of this round, especially not nos
Ok, I'm confused as to why this is in my thread though :/

I checked the VGN intel DB and it definitely doesn't say 29:3:9 is NoS so that can't be the link.
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 00:24   #61
StarlockUV
Vengeance (VGN)

Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
Good glad you finally get it.
Who finally got what ??? I dont think it was me mate try reading again.

Have A Good One All
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 00:27   #62
StarlockUV
Vengeance (VGN)

Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle29uk
Ok, I'm confused as to why this is in my thread though :/

I checked the VGN intel DB and it definitely doesn't say 29:3:9 is NoS so that can't be the link.

Think you will find somone doesnt like the success of this thread and have desided to post coords in this thread in the hope the Mod's will close the thread.

What he doesnt seem to relise is the round is over and they can just delete the post he made and leave the thread alone.

Have A Good One All
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 10:36   #63
cice
Recruiter

cice is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm in no mood for writing so I'll just say this:
Thanks to all VGN for the great round and I look forward to r10.
Special thanks to _are_ and his damn good work with the bot and webby and I hope you enjoy your rl...you deserve it! Good luck!
Unread 8 Mar 2005, 18:25   #64
AngelSeven

AngelSeven has a spectacular aura aboutAngelSeven has a spectacular aura about
Re: R9.5: Vengeance

I would just like to thank myself for reviving this thread after a two and a half year absence from pa due to rl commitments...three cheers for me!!!
Unread 8 Mar 2005, 18:48   #65
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

heh, i'm sure thread bumping is "frowned" upon

also why did you bump it forward 2.5 yeards?

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Unread 8 Mar 2005, 19:26   #66
AngelSeven

AngelSeven has a spectacular aura aboutAngelSeven has a spectacular aura about

Its not a bump its a statement that i have returned...and i coldnt find a better thread to say it in...due to me being worthless i dont deserve a "new" thread
Unread 8 Mar 2005, 19:29   #67
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's a bump, so I'm closing the thread.

So there.