User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 7 Dec 2003, 11:01   #51
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough
Re: For the neutrals

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbreeze
eclipse, ely tot and nos-hirr don't really seem to deny their part
On behalf of hirr I can enlighten you with the fact that we gladly launch on FAnG whenever we feel like it thank you very much.
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 11:22   #52
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

and the ely bandwagon reaches topspeed ...

[sarcasme]First of all, Ofc I'm posting crap on AD, I'm CEO of the cheating alliance, you know, the one that somehow managed to be on top with the big boys and handled pretty well (not alone)[/sarcasme]

I do know IF we win (which will be very unlikely nway) then we can call it a victory. Never did I spoke about a solo victory, that's something Ely gladly created. Also, whether Ely acknowledges that victory or not will on decide whether I'll laugh at ely or respect ely, so tbh I'm fine with both decisions.

Someone asked who our allies etc are? ok ...

FAnG is allied with Dragons and has a nap with Vision and ND. We have no deals with any other alliance. I don't see how this block is bigger then Tot, Ely, Eclipse, Nos, hirr and HR. So here you have it, neutral pple, a complete list of relations FAnG has this round.

Lokken, whether Eclipse got it handed on a plate or not, means 0, fact is, they won the round and that's what pple will remember. Fury claimed victory in r7 aswell, yet they needed FFLTV+rah for it aswell ...

About this cheating shit you pple keep throwing ... For me, someone is a PROVEN cheater the day he gets deleted. Why? cause if I'd kick pple if they are closed then I'd have kicked those 10 pple that got re-opened again. So yes, there's a possibility that some of those re)opened ones did cheat, but can ANYONE point out to me which ones? Ifnot, then I will not risk kicking the wrong pple cause honnestly, I have no clue who cheated and who didn't.

But like I said earlier, I don't expect any of you to understand that. None of you is FAnG, none of you should care and neither do I care about your opinions on that matter. I run my alliance with my team how I want to run it, not how Ely thinks we should run it ...

So, whether you flame me and follow the horde of mindless pple who just post crap when reading my nick or whether you follow the horde of the same mindless pple who found nothing better then digging at FAnG, it doesn't really matter much. I know FAnG is and always has been the perfect alliance for others to hate. Undoubtfully, there will be reasons for that. But I know for a fact that if FAnG remained small this round, none of you would have bothered with this shit, so I infact take this as a compliment that we currenly are the most hated alliance PA has at this point.

thx

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 13:14   #53
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

hmm, well, ive attacked wp this round and never been threatened or told to recall...
tho, im just a lowly p3on, so doubtful my views count
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 14:11   #54
Stress
Resurected

Stress can only hope to improve

id post a log where caliban mentions attacking with fang .. nut logs arent welcome on AD
so Dave no cooperation with WP ?
(the good old, we arent napped so we have no ties excuse, would fitt in here)

sigh, u really think that this community is large enough for information not to leak ?

and KJ, feel free to feel like the Winner of this round, As long as u belive it it is true yes ?

Allso read Xtos, post about a former ely member, that u now keep safe in Fang. I seem to recall the flamings of certain indeviduals in your alliance. About cheating etc aswell. And allso your stance in this matter, not to mention Leff's. Yet u seem to have no problem having Both his planets in your alliance.....

Funny init ?
Stress is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 15:47   #55
Perfection
Autonomous

Perfection will become famous soon enoughPerfection will become famous soon enough

As a neutral, I fail to see what part of xtothez's 1st post was biased. As for the 2nd post, which included the blocking details, most people who have been around more than a round or two know that there are always going to be underground pacts, which are always going to be denied. Its only after the round finishs do you get a complete picture of what actually happened. Any subsequent posts have just been caused by kjs stupid replies and poor use of english.

Could someone explain the difference between score and value btw? And which one is the rankings based on?
Perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 15:50   #56
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

Value is your actual networth in resources, roids and ships. The old score.

Score is a % of the value, plus what you have achieved in capping, killing destroying structures etc etc.

Rankings are based on Score.
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 16:17   #57
Perfection
Autonomous

Perfection will become famous soon enoughPerfection will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: For the neutrals

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabult
Value is your actual networth in resources, roids and ships. The old score.

Score is a % of the value, plus what you have achieved in capping, killing destroying structures etc etc.

Rankings are based on Score.
Thanks
Perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 16:49   #58
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Lokken, whether Eclipse got it handed on a plate or not, means 0, fact is, they won the round and that's what pple will remember. Fury claimed victory in r7 aswell, yet they needed FFLTV+rah for it aswell ...

About this cheating shit you pple keep throwing ... For me, someone is a PROVEN cheater the day he gets deleted. Why? cause if I'd kick pple if they are closed then I'd have kicked those 10 pple that got re-opened again. So yes, there's a possibility that some of those re)opened ones did cheat, but can ANYONE point out to me which ones? Ifnot, then I will not risk kicking the wrong pple cause honnestly, I have no clue who cheated and who didn't.
Fury more or less won r7 single handedly in the grand scheme of things though. Even if they did have allies, they were by FAR AND AWAY the largest military force, staved off political rebellion and got themselves a fairly decent win considering Xan et al were pretty much in it until things were taken by the scruff of the neck and it was pretty straight forward after that. Of course the other alliances take some credit for the win, but they can't really compare to Fury's contribution in that round, IMO.

As for cheating, as an independent observer. How can someone, thrown out of an alliance, offering to account share (even for intelligence purposes) not be cheating? A few HC's would be half tempted to take the risk, because even if it was cheating, you can usually get away with it if it is for intelligence purposes. Not to mention this other suspicious planet that has been mentioned. I think it's very easy with a bit of care and a decent proxy to cheat if you want to. Ely (to their credit) just decided to be rid of the man as it logically seemed that something was afoot. I'm not telling you what to do with your alliance, that's not my business, I don't care. What I am asking though is if you can admit that this whole situation, well, stinks.

It's like keeping Killmark in an alliance and saying 'it's OK, he gets away with it tho!'
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 16:57   #59
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

so Lokken, would they have managed to do it without poodle?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 18:00   #60
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

FAnG is allied with Dragons and has a nap with Vision and ND. We have no deals with any other alliance. I don't see how this block is bigger then Tot, Ely, Eclipse, Nos, hirr and HR. So here you have it, neutral pple, a complete list of relations FAnG has this round.

rgds Kj
If you are really the CEO of fang i think you should maybe check more on your other command hc.
Because if you dont have any deals apart from a nap with ND Vsn and Vgn i wonder why Webangel coordinated his attacks with them ?

A combined targetbooking and agreed launchtick go abit above "nap" imo

and your block is bigger simply from the fact that NoS/hirr are one alliance ingame and HR is good but pretty small (half the size of Vsn)

So stop for once the yaddering and admit youve been caught with the hands in the cookies.

Regarding cheaters i can only say i agree with you that there have been closeings not fully understandable but those were reopend, fact remains i.e. leff got closed for farming and we both know what he did and told the fang0rs or should i remind you of your topicchange ?
While infact he never had the intention to quit fang he just wanted to transfer roids to more active players. (considering the first 2 waves were purely fang i would say thats farming but this is my personal opinion)
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 19:10   #61
Lei~
~Gon

Lei~ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnd|One
Amusing poke at denial, kj; "I didn't handle all our pacts personally, so they never happened."
You're not giving the proper alliances due credit that have killed their planets for fang to achieve its ranking this round. I can still remember the time vengeance landed about a dozen members of theirs on a big planet of ours, losing most of their BS, but causing naturally noticeable damage to us as well. I couldn't believe the lengths the troops gathered around f/d went, even landing futile attacks just to pawe way for these same alliances to have a chance at gathering Elysium roids. Good use of the masses sending them first, atleast give them credit for that - so these alliances have a memory of PaX, even as a shield for f/d.

Maybe you have forgotten deals set around 12th of November which set nd, vsn, fang, wp, dragons and vgn to solely attack Elysium (which lasted over 2 weeks). Attacks like these http://koti.mbnet.fi/~wasted/elyvseveryone_small.gif (coords removed due AD rules) were daily routine to us, not to mention being countered by any of these alliances fang does not acknowledge to have ties with, whenever we hit a fanger.

Pleading to ignorance will not change the past, as it's not like fang was able to fight Elysium with only two allies and trying to deny all this can only be regarded as lies.
i dint wanna answer to this thread as i wanted to open up my own but one thing:
may i see a battlereport? with coords ofc and all
otherwise its useless to me cos it will prove nothing...
Lei~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 19:26   #62
Lei~
~Gon

focht leff played a normal round
until you killed him
then he went into public said come on rape me
im without ally....
then he got incs... dunno from where might be fang i havent talked to him bout it long nuff
but i think this is very differently from the way other ppl cheat and farm
hes just been trying to use tactics to safe the roids he had for fang for the whole round if he did so cos you killed his fleet finally now... and i dont think this tactics is so wrong. If you should finally get me to my knees (or my planet rather) i will probably try do help fang as much as possible with the planet i got without cheating... but if waht leff has done is cheating...(he dint send ships away, he did it out in the open, he informed pa team almost and i think he was even closed before he lost roids....) Now you cannot farm when you dont lose roids thats for sure....
but can you farm if you leave an alliance and are then attacked by that ally?
he said in channel "come rapor me" or something similiar, and i mean public netgamers chan....

This is how i have heard the story and i simply find it the most ridiculous closure....
but it slowly seems to me eclipse simply deals with closures better...
or even reportings...
Youre using it tactically
i report ppl i dislike and think off that they cheat... You wouldnt even bother to report these i guess unless its a key moment and you can use the info to have an advantage in the game you dont care about cheating...

Im not trying to say you all like cheaters but you just love to use this as a weapon and this i find funny...

lets play this game now... and talk bout cheating later...
I want some more nice waves at my planet...
you still couldnt take my roids really:P
still 1k left:P
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 19:50   #63
Hurragutten

Hurragutten is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabult
On behalf of hirr I can enlighten you with the fact that we gladly launch on FAnG whenever we feel like it thank you very much.
You just don't feel like it then :snowman:
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 19:55   #64
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

so you are saying that in this case cheating was not evident ? how else can you farm ?

Read the eula, giving away roids with consent to friendly players is an act for farming.
In this case leff had apparently incomings already from fang while he announced it atleast thats how it looked like.
He didnt need to run after telling them what shipclasses he had lost (nearly his cr whole fleet as a terran) and he didnt quit since he stayed in fang and kept beeing there doing hc work

In the end neither you nor i decide over the evidence nor is it our business as pacrew will either say guilty or not.
I stated my own view when i said it looked to me like farming.

Your remark of "how to use cheaters" is funny, i doubt anyone told the closed fang planets to cheat so somene could report them. Note the other planets closed were to my knowledge not closed based on reporting but based on ip flagging which indicated they were accsharers.

On the otherhand i replied purely to kj stating over and over they are all clean like newborns while their trackrecord of closed and temporaly closed planets is quiet high for completely innocent ppl.
Note here that closed planets are closed if enough evidence is there in the multihunters eye and that there is further chance for investigation and reopening. So in the first look there must have been something odd. On a 2nd glance things might look different if the person in question comes with a reasonable story he has to be reopend as the formulation "in dubio pro reo" is used.
I agree with you this might leave some cheaters uncaught but atleast it gives the definate faith noone innocent is shamed and flamed.

Nevertheless will no result of any such call influence the views of the different parties in this war. One side will claim "they only won by closeing innocent ppl and pa crew is inept" while the others might claim "they only won because they are all cheaters and pa crew is inept".
The only statement both sides will agree on is "pacrew is inept if they dont act in our favour".
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet

Last edited by Razorback; 7 Dec 2003 at 20:02.
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 19:56   #65
Eventh
Retired?

Eventh is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback
and your block is bigger
You are actualy right:

FAnG 185738 125712164
Ðragons 150742 104191601
Wolfpack 134071 96047458
[VsN] 97529 68952866
NewDawn 71239 49591227
Sum = 639.319 444.495.316

Eclipse 184893 123273662
Elysium 156298 111893656
ToT/LCH/GoCi 111706 85190925
NoS 107835 82909633
Howling Rain 46438 32285571
Sum = 607.170 435.553.447

(I left out VNG to the first block, feel free to add them if you think they belong there)
Eventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 20:05   #66
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

I'll reply to a few digs and accusations, waiting for more to receive later ...

Perfection, so now you're gonna judge me on my poor English? Everyone knows it's not my native language, Focht knows it, Stress knows it, yet neither of them are using that against me. If you wanna do that, fine, but then I'd use some cool "Will Smith one liner": Talk to the hand !!!

Lokken, does this stink? Yes it does. I don't like to see my pple getting closed. Either way things go wrong. Either they cheat and ruin FAnG, or PA crew screws up, makes those falsly accused one go inactive and screw over FAnG. A point most refuse to see, that whatever PA team decides, the ONLY victime in all this shit is FAnG and not poor Ely who see they dreams go ruined.

What's so ****ing wrong with my stance on this? I say, if they are proven guilty (and deleted) then they're out, if not proven, they stay. Ofc I could kick them on precaution but wouldn't that ruin my alliance aswell? Try being in my position Lokken, and you'll see it's not so "black or white" as Ely seems to present it.

I also never demanded pple to accept my stance on this, all I ask is mindless pple not to flame me for it. I don't flame Focht for how he runs Eclipse, neither do I flame Stress or any HC for how they run their alliance.

Focht, I do happen to know what Webangel does and infact I have access to all the channels we have. I'm sure you'd love to prove me wrong but how about you don't try to mind with my business? I know FAnG and our situation far better then entire EET knows about it. But again, I don't ask you to accept it, but don't flame me for it either (and I don't yadder )

Nway, I know I'm an easy target and thank god I'm gifted with the skill of pissing off pple and annoying them. I know FAnG is like hated alot and I know most of you dream about us all being cheaters and deleted from this game. I know most here are fed up with this game and are sick of the fact that PA team has some incompetent biassed pple in it. And I know the easiest thing to do on AD is to flame me, cause you dislike me, you dislike FAnG and some can't stand the fact that FAnG proved everyone wrong this round by fighting this round with the big guys.

Not that this thread will change a single fact, I'll still get flamed for stating my opinion, even when I do it in a non flaming non insulting way, like this post

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 7 Dec 2003, 20:05   #67
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
If you refer to Biggdogg, then yes. I also presume you refer to BD saying something like "what a load of crap" on finding about about Consortium and getting involved. If Legion had gone ahead with it, then it would have nolonger been Legion - it would have been a shadow.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 21:22   #68
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
If you refer to Biggdogg, then yes. I also presume you refer to BD saying something like "what a load of crap" on finding about about Consortium and getting involved. If Legion had gone ahead with it, then it would have nolonger been Legion - it would have been a shadow.
It was already a shadow of itself, so the basis of your argument is wrong.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 21:52   #69
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
Focht, I do happen to know what Webangel does and infact I have access to all the channels we have. I'm sure you'd love to prove me wrong but how about you don't try to mind with my business? I know FAnG and our situation far better then entire EET knows about it. But again, I don't ask you to accept it, but don't flame me for it either (and I don't yadder )
if thats the case i wonder how you explain your own posts here claiming to have no deals with ND and VGN and with the rest only naps and the targets hosted by webangel for ND/Vsn/Vgn ?
i could post the lists here if it wouldnt contain coords and informations not allowed on this forum. Intel rox eh ? (p.s. those booked raids all happend so you cant say its false info)
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 22:13   #70
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback
if thats the case i wonder how you explain your own posts here claiming to have no deals with ND and VGN and with the rest only naps and the targets hosted by webangel for ND/Vsn/Vgn ?
i could post the lists here if it wouldnt contain coords and informations not allowed on this forum. Intel rox eh ? (p.s. those booked raids all happend so you cant say its false info)
my answer:

FAnG is allied with Dragons and has a nap with Vision and ND. ....

Read what I wrote. I said we napped vision and nd. We have no agreement with anyone else. If for instance I decide to attack vgn or wp tomorrow, then I will and I won't have to justify myself to any agreements.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 7 Dec 2003, 23:07   #71
Lei~
~Gon

pwned meh focht
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 03:54   #72
Blazde
Elysium

Blazde is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lei~
may i see a battlereport? with coords ofc and all
otherwise its useless to me cos it will prove nothing...
How will a battlereport help you determine which alliances launched the attack?

Kj, you keep talking about the NAP FAnG don't have with WP/VGN... but that isn't what everyone is talking about. If you're coordinating attacks with WP and VGN everyday for 3-4 weeks, and 90% of their outgoing fleets (that is their daily raids, not solo attacks their members chose to do) are being directed by you at Elysium or Eclipse planets then they are part of your block. Not only do you have their ships fighting for your side in the war, but you have an effective NAP because their ships are hitting EET and therefor not F/D/etc.. it doesn't matter that you could hit a WP planet without consequences, the fact is you don't.
Blazde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 04:49   #73
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
It was already a shadow of itself, so the basis of your argument is wrong.
Don't act dumb, it doesn't suit y- wait. My mistake.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 04:55   #74
Lei~
~Gon

youre having the answer to your question in your own post go find it blazde.....

and i wont discuss bout blocks anymore this part of the round is a lil.... hmmm.... over maybe? but your thing how you wanna spend your free time...
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 04:56   #75
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

Lokken, does this stink? Yes it does. I don't like to see my pple getting closed. Either way things go wrong. Either they cheat and ruin FAnG, or PA crew screws up, makes those falsly accused one go inactive and screw over FAnG. A point most refuse to see, that whatever PA team decides, the ONLY victime in all this shit is FAnG and not poor Ely who see they dreams go ruined.

What's so ****ing wrong with my stance on this? I say, if they are proven guilty (and deleted) then they're out, if not proven, they stay. Ofc I could kick them on precaution but wouldn't that ruin my alliance aswell? Try being in my position Lokken, and you'll see it's not so "black or white" as Ely seems to present it.
II'm not branding anyone the victim, just pointing out that if you recruit 'dodgy' players you get sniped at and should expect this kind of posting. The thing that kind of niggles away at me is that someone who was thrown out of an alliance (apparently for cheating) is then subsequently recruited by your alliance, which you haven't explained. OK he might not be cheating but the player certainly smells, yet he still gets in.

The only time I've ever had such a problem with issues such as this was Killmark in r6, and I think we got rid of him. The idea I'm suggesting to you is that you do your best never to get into such a position

Quote:
Probably not, but then you can argue it was their influence in Legion that helped win it for them. I think it's pretty clear there's the half of Legion that likes fury, and there's the other half who don't. The Fury half won, cos players is lazy innit
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 04:57   #76
Lei~
~Gon

zhil btw did you sometimes stop to work for eclipse propaganda or did you work for em all the time thru?
might be a peons question but i guess all peons like me should know....
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 05:20   #77
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lei~
zhil btw did you sometimes stop to work for eclipse propaganda or did you work for em all the time thru?
might be a peons question but i guess all peons like me should know....
I do not currently play Planetarion. I stopped any PA Eclipse duties at the end of r9. r9.5 I didnt play and as I said, Im not playing r10 either. Although I still do have access to Eclipse channels because I am not a security threat. (I don't betray ex-Fury on the principle of the matter.)

Naturally I am biased towards Eclipse, due to 1) the name 2) Being a founder HC for it 3) Fury connections, but in general this does not mean I agree with all Eclipse policies and such.

However, in the context of actions today by a certain French person, I have to laugh at said French person.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 05:44   #78
Lei~
~Gon

i agree in all points and i was merely making a joke there....
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 08:16   #79
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

virogenesis is infamous around these partsvirogenesis is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazde
you could hit a WP planet without consequences, the fact is you don't.
Why hit a alliance with which you are not @ war with surely that has to be the dumbest thing ever.....example.....
<nick1>i got a plan lets hit wp & waste our ships....
<[hc]nick1>ok good idea...
how retarded does that sound ffs
would add some more points but gotta go college now :P
virogenesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 11:49   #80
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

heh,

people can bitch all they want about NoS 'toying with the ranks' cause of hirr joining them in-game. Fact is though that hirr is having fun, and from what I heard VsN is aswell.

I couldn't really care less about what people think of us joining up ingame. Like I said, we're having fun, so as far as I'm concerned, we're winners.
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 11:52   #81
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hook
heh,

Fact is though that hirr is having fun, and from what I heard VsN is aswell.
fun fun fun fun

though i don't like you ppl killing 1 mil of my value fs
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 12:37   #82
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

@ Wandows

Unread 8 Dec 2003, 22:55   #83
Seed of Chaos
Pr0f3ss10na1 P30n

Seed of Chaos will become famous soon enoughSeed of Chaos will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazde
Some time ago, at the start of the round, first thing on my mind in the mornings was my planet 'Must check for incoming', 'Must start new construction/research', 'Must spend resources before evul cov-oppers get their mits on em' etc..... But now I have a new light in my life, and it gives me such pleasure I fear I may forget my planet altogether. When I wake in the mornings (and several times through the night) I have an immense desire... 'must check what utter crap Kj is posting on AD at this moment'.
lol - I can kinda sympathise with that.

Kj, you seem to be a bit touchy lately - tbh xto's initial post seemed pretty unbiased, at least, it did to me. The "digs at fang" only came afterwards when the flaming competition started. You seem to get all fired up as soon as anyone from the enemy start posting anything

And also, can some WP HC post on this thread and tells us who's side you're on to stop all this speculation please

Last edited by Seed of Chaos; 8 Dec 2003 at 23:00.
Seed of Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote