User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 11 Sep 2005, 09:42   #1
Dogs

Dogs has a spectacular aura aboutDogs has a spectacular aura aboutDogs has a spectacular aura about
Winning Prize

I read the other topic about what do we get from PA? and i thought, well what do we get? Well here is a couple of things, sleepless nights/not performing as well as you should at your job, and all for what? afaik its a mug or something?

Think about it, all the money we pay for PA, the amount that goes into it from the players must add up to a fortune, of which not all of it can possibly go into the PA itself, i can imagin it can be quite expensive to run this game but surely not the amount that it adds up to by the time everyone has finnished paying.

And all we get is a mug? or maybe i am wrong and they do give u something expensive, i dunno, but afaik it is a mug for being the winning planet, and the winning gal im unsure of, but the hours we waste into planetarion, and for winning all u get is a mug, and a t shirt or somthing stupid, thats kinda unfair is'nt it?

The winners should get more than there moneys worth by far for the time they put into the game, for example an Ipod for the winning planet or somthing, and also it will encourage everyone else to compete more knowing they will get something great at the end of it, I can't think what you could buy for the galaxy but something better than a stupid shirt each, cos that just sux.

This is my opinion anyway.
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 09:55   #2
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future
Re: Winning Prize

There are actually no prizes at all, just free credits.

This has allready been discusse don theese forums, but the reason jlt canot offer prizes to the winners, it not one of cost, its to do with the particular payment processing company they use and some rules on competitions and things.

Also people really don't pay enough to play this game to justify the level of prize you suggest imo.

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 10:36   #3
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Also, a huge percentage of players cheat, and its undetectable (or uniwllingness by hunters).

All offering a big prize would do, is increase the reasons for cheating.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 10:40   #4
Dogs

Dogs has a spectacular aura aboutDogs has a spectacular aura aboutDogs has a spectacular aura about

Actualy yea, good point, and as for not paying enough im thinking each round it all builds up. But as the cheating point goes, your right.