User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Strategic Discussions

Unread 29 Nov 2003, 09:20   #1
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
#Strategy

Drop in and say G'day!

Occasionally something fascinating will breach the silence, and besides its a great tool for anyone who needs a quick answer to a problem.

All are invited!

see you there!
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2003, 15:14   #2
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about
Re: #Strategy

Hehe I'm allways there, just call my name to get my attention :P

edit: where did that colour tag came from? (edited away now)
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jan 2004, 01:49   #3
Anyone
Anyone

Anyone is an unknown quantity at this point

which network ?
Planetarion Irc/Tandy UK?
Unread 4 Jan 2004, 12:10   #4
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

irc.netgamers.org - the network used for all Official Planetarion channels (and i'd guess around 90% of unofficial ones aswell...)
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 14:21   #5
Rember
Womble

Rember has a spectacular aura aboutRember has a spectacular aura aboutRember has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYMM
irc.netgamers.org - the network used for all Official Planetarion channels (and i'd guess around 90% of unofficial ones aswell...)
neh, i think there are more related planetarion chans outside netgamers then inside tbh...
[12:17] <Gitchin> Rember your a womble!
[16:53] <SYMM> Rember your a womble! | [10:17:57] <Squidly> Rember, you're a womble
[19:28] <Filth> Rember your a womble! | [16:25] <remy|afk> Rember, you are a womble
[14:04] <Colt> Rember your a womble! | [16:22] <TVFreak> Rember U are a womble
[15:18] <Darkness> Rember U are a womble | [15:21] <Xerm|away> Rember U are a womble
[13:39:44] <illmatics> Rember your a womble
Rember is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 15:04   #6
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

I was referring only to public channels, if he ever needs to know where private channels the owner will tell him
Unread 11 Jan 2004, 15:24   #7
Rember
Womble

Rember has a spectacular aura aboutRember has a spectacular aura aboutRember has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYMM
I was referring only to public channels, if he ever needs to know where private channels the owner will tell him

ok mr SYMM then u are so right :-)
[12:17] <Gitchin> Rember your a womble!
[16:53] <SYMM> Rember your a womble! | [10:17:57] <Squidly> Rember, you're a womble
[19:28] <Filth> Rember your a womble! | [16:25] <remy|afk> Rember, you are a womble
[14:04] <Colt> Rember your a womble! | [16:22] <TVFreak> Rember U are a womble
[15:18] <Darkness> Rember U are a womble | [15:21] <Xerm|away> Rember U are a womble
[13:39:44] <illmatics> Rember your a womble
Rember is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2004, 00:33   #8
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Of Course we know Symm is right - he's alwas right!
Unread 15 Jan 2004, 21:55   #9
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

Except when it's about Neighbours
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2004, 22:15   #10
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Martok
Except when it's about Neighbours
or Planetarion...
Unread 15 Jan 2004, 23:25   #11
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

Neighbours is cool, and you all know it.
And i do know stuff about planetarion....like you know, stuff.
Unread 17 Apr 2005, 20:05   #12
Kushan
[VsN]

Kushan is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: #Strategy

I used to like Neighbours but I dont get much time to see it nowadays glad to hear its still exciting
Kushan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2005, 18:44   #13
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

its utter crap now tbh
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 11:16   #14
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
its utter crap now tbh
Tbh i've never been much of a fan myself - and i've copped alot of flak over the years from Symm on that matter too .
Unread 18 Jul 2005, 11:54   #15
Uthor
Peon

Uthor is on a distinguished road

Looks and smells like a reunion here
Unread 18 Jul 2005, 13:04   #16
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

the strategy community is a small, tight knit group that just loves to disagree with eachother and argue will into the night....
Unread 18 Jul 2005, 13:11   #17
Supersander
'cause sex isn't enough

Supersander has a spectacular aura aboutSupersander has a spectacular aura aboutSupersander has a spectacular aura about

Sounds like i have to drop by sometime then; I'm great at disagreeing with people!
Supersander is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2005, 13:39   #18
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supersander
Sounds like i have to drop by sometime then; I'm great at disagreeing with people!
Well, i dont think so...
Unread 4 Mar 2006, 23:03   #19
Flumps

Flumps is an unknown quantity at this point

G'day
Flumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2006, 13:30   #20
x-dANGEr
Unknown Destiny
Takion Champion

x-dANGEr is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supersander
They're lying I always try to disagree with someone but they just say right..

If you can comfort a tear, do so, but never agrieve someone innocent.
x-dANGEr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2006, 22:56   #21
Johny Jazz©
ferny

Johny Jazz© can only hope to improve

#strateygy has plenyy of nakedness
Unread 14 Mar 2006, 02:14   #22
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

JJ ftw! \o/
Unread 15 Mar 2006, 15:39   #23
Johny Jazz©
ferny

wine = bad
Unread 15 Mar 2006, 23:02   #24
Johny Jazz©
ferny

Ok, I need answers.
Cow?
Tact?
SYMM?
Sov?

Where have you all gone? :O
Unread 16 Mar 2006, 20:54   #25
Teargas
Aberrant Shadows

Teargas will become famous soon enoughTeargas will become famous soon enough

I was in there the other day and it was idle. What a shame. :X

Round 2-10: None
Round 15-16: [BIG]
IRC: Tchort / Frank
Teargas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2006, 21:13   #26
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's always idle, I'm usually in there though. People do talk if a discussion is started.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johny Jazz©
Ok, I need answers.
Cow?
Tact?
SYMM?
Sov?

Where have you all gone? :O
Gone.
Retired.
Retired.
Inactive .
Unread 16 Mar 2006, 22:07   #27
Johny Jazz©
ferny

hi
Unread 17 Mar 2006, 10:45   #28
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Indeed, i am pretty inactive. However, when i am online its usually the wee hours of the (european) morning, so that if you are a normal person you'd tend to miss me. Having said that, i'm back at uni more now so i have less day time to be online, and thus the title of "inactive" is quite fitting .

with #strategy, its best to actually say something as then my mirc bleeps and flashes and so on. but if you just join and leave without saying anything, then i wont notice you .
Unread 11 Apr 2009, 19:36   #29
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This thread is 6 years old and has been idle for the last 3.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2009, 20:05   #30
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crantor View Post
it seems pretty idle to me. only 5 there including me and no one is alive. Appocomaster is there, but I imagine he is always so busy that being there is more for visual support rather than actual help.
You'd be surprised at how much he talks in channels that you'd think he's just idling in for "visual support"
Unread 16 Apr 2009, 16:07   #31
best22

best22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_ View Post
You'd be surprised at how much he talks in channels that you'd think he's just idling in for "visual support"
best22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2009, 16:26   #32
Monroe
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Monroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud of

Yeah it's pretty much a dead channel these days, but it used to be active! Everyone idle out I'm afraid. I still hang out there just in case, if you want to talk strategy I am available when I'm not idle.

#strategy
Monroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2009, 05:10   #33
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Isnt everyone available when they're not idle?
Unread 20 Sep 2009, 06:26   #34
Monroe
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Monroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud of

Sov! You live! Come back to us!

And to answer your question no, many people are not idle, but still ignore people.

#strategy
Monroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2009, 06:45   #35
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

In 10 hours I get sent back to Canberra
Unread 20 Sep 2009, 09:17   #36
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

What, do they still not have electricity there?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2009, 09:57   #37
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

No, only plenty of hot air.
Unread 5 May 2014, 17:09   #38
macen

macen is a glorious beacon of lightmacen is a glorious beacon of lightmacen is a glorious beacon of lightmacen is a glorious beacon of lightmacen is a glorious beacon of lightmacen is a glorious beacon of light

i've enjoyed using #bootcamp this round
macen is offline   Reply With Quote