User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 16 Aug 2005, 15:20   #1
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Misogyny? Hardly...

I was shouted, screamed, roared and glared at by an emotional woman today. Apparently us men don't appreciate the female mind, body and emotional cycle. We are insensitive. We are harsh. We are stupid and if we didn't have sperm we would be thrown in a pit to die at birth. We piss on the floor. We have disgusting bodily functions. We have disgusting bodily appendages that rule our minds. We smell.
She threw the book of clichés at me and the corner hit me in the eye.

All I asked was "are you alright?".

So men don't appreciate the biology of a woman then? We don't understand the female mind, a womans needs?
I had to ask, do women understand us? How about our emotional wellbeing? Our minds?
For the most part, no.
We're labeled simple. Stupid. Sport loving, beer swilling idiots. If we're not, we're probably closet gay.
Yet we get harassed when we don't know what she's thinking. When we can't anticipate exactly what she want's to hear. When they only clues are folded arms, a grimace and a hyperactivly tapping foot.

Case 1. She acts distant. You go to her to see if she's ok. You want to make it better,whatever the **** it is. You get screamed at, she needs her space. Cant you see that? You withdraw, bloody, bruised and relegated to the fouton.

Case 2. Shes distant again, you leave her alone. Once bitten. You get screamed at, cant you see she's calling out for loving attention?! Men know NOTHING!

It's not our fault, it's not womens fault. None of us are mind readers. We have no experience of being the opposite sex. How the hell would we? Hormones and sex changes? Last time I checked you don't get a uterus when they ram your nob inside you. You don't get testicles when they surgically alter your vagaina.

What it boils down to is people can be shit. They deal shit. They take shit.
It's a regular shit-fest out there.

So that's what I told her. I told her to lay the hell off. I told her to cop the **** on. I told her to deal with whatever it is thats bugging her and to not place it on me.

If it's some guy, punch him. If it's some girl, slap her. Take some control and don't resort to clichés.

We piss on the floor? You piss on the seat. Have you ever tried to urinate using a penis? Do you
think its a simple stop-start motion? Do you think our cocks have a laser sight for accuracy?
It's guess work. It's vauge and for the most part we get it right. We do it well. We kick ****ing ass in hitting various targets with a powerful bearly controlable stream and a unidirctional nozzle.
Our abilities should be marveled at. It should be wondered.
It's time for a ****ing celebration people.

We have disgusting bodily functions? I've known girls who could gas a concentration camp.
I've known girls who've rendered the bathroom a level 4 bio-hazard.
I've known girls who would rather sit in their unwashed pyjamas, still reeking of alcohol and vomit from the night before, eat pringles and belch while complaning they can't get a man.

It's all human biology and you're just as guilty as us. Oh wait, no. I forgot. Women only excreete pot pourri and extrude healing nourishing mystical oils.

We are insensitive? Two weeks ago I was in my friends apartment and his girlfriends best friend walks in and pipes up "So Kieth, I hear you couldn't get it up last night".
As if he had trouble screwing some shelving into place.

We are harsh? Working with a large gaggle of women I noticed their ritual of picking apart every man around for fun.
"He's probably got a tiny penis, his hands are small"
"He's not got enough money"
"He's too good looking"
...how the **** can you be too good looking?!.

We have disgusting bodily appendages?
Listen the female form may be celbrated for it's beauty, but that's more of a "highlights reel". The best bits. The purest examples, with the flaws glossed over.

You would cast our repoductive organs in such a bad light? The last time I checked your's resembled more an axe wound than a peach. More a hairy, one eye'd man winking at you, than a glorious glistening temple of flesh.

Listen. Learn to love it all. Everything. If you can't look at it with the lights on, then you dont deserve it. Play the hand you were delt. It's nature and it's not going anywhere.

And the next girl who says "I don't like to look at it" or "I don't want to touch it" or even the classic "it's a horrible thing but I forgive you for it" (yes I got them all), I'm kicking them out of the bed and throwing them out the door.
Butt-****ing-naked.

And our penis rules our minds? Pot paging kettle. You're 'cycle' rules not only your heads but your hearts too.
You prefer tough guys, harsher guys, a mans man when you're ovulating. Then you want the softer guy, the more feminie featured nice fella after. You want to **** a bad boy and have the pussy raise the kids. How nice is that?

You have a cloud of hormones running through you most of the time. And you deal with it. You usually deal with it well. And we admire that. Sometimes you break down into a ball of choclate-eating-pyjama-wearing-greasy-shouting-sobbing-insanity, but we don't mind. It's not like you can help it.

We don't hold it against you. So don't hold it against us. We're just as much slaves to our hormones. To our baser instincts. That little voice thats shouting "****, screw, shag, get your genes out there man! Doooo ittttt! RAaarARaAwaAaaaaAaaaaaa".
Again, it's not like we can help it.
We're all in this together

And we smell?
Excuse me but I reek of nothing but shower gel and expensive aftershave on occasions. Most guys I know don't pong. They don't whiff, reek or hum. They are not in possession of what you might call a malodour. You get the odd weirdo, the shower-avoiding-bath-dodging-greasy-haired-whiff-factory. But it's usually loonies. And there are plenty of those, of both sexes (and even some who are a bizzare, undefinable mess, possibly another classifcation altogether).

I have to admit. This was all somewhat...defensive. But I was backed into the corner on this. I feared for my life. And my balls.

I was expecting to get mangled any second.

It was either grab a chair, thrust it wildly in front of me and fight my way to the door. Or this.

And since she's "remodling the room to resemble a japaniese bordello" (whatever the **** that looks like, though it certainly doesn't look like her room. For one there are no half naked japanise prostitutes. Something which I would be interestd to see listed in the Ikea catalogue) there was a distinct lact of chairs.

There were, however, about 43 pairs of neatly placed shoes.

I avoided talking about this as it is a mine field in the gender wars. You could be totting along, with the moral high ground and BOOOM, your legs get taken off and you need your buddy to drag you, bleeding and hemorrhaging from the field....your legs left limply lying there, your new Nike's and all.

So the options were pelt her with her own shoes or rant.

So I ranted.

There was less chance of her being maimed by a stiletto or me being mortally wounded by a woman defending her shoe collection.

And it cheered her up. It made her laugh. It saved my ****ing ass.
Thank god for half-crazed-manic rants.
Unread 16 Aug 2005, 15:23   #2
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of
Re: Misogyny? Hardly...

I just don't know what could be replied to that
Torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2005, 15:32   #3
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

best. rant. ever.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 16 Aug 2005, 15:51   #4
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Was it her period ?

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2005, 15:54   #5
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

first in with tl;dr!

but it's oh so fake because i read it all
Unread 16 Aug 2005, 15:57   #6
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

It was worth reading it though but I already knew life is so much more entertaining and fullfilling when you stop believing women are angel like fairy tale creatures.
Unread 16 Aug 2005, 16:02   #7
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
best. rant. ever.

hehehe, do we have a pretender to deffeh's crown
Unread 16 Aug 2005, 16:33   #8
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
best. rant. ever.
Quoted for truth.

Btw, tl:dr ??
Unread 16 Aug 2005, 16:50   #9
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
Btw, tl:dr ??
too long; didn't read
Unread 16 Aug 2005, 17:08   #10
PSH
Registered Abuser

PSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet society

Great rant, sometimes you just have to be a punch bag. I found this out in a text row with my GF, she was going off one about this and that and I sent something along the lines of "I know you are just getting things out of your system and you need a punch bag, just let me know when you are finished" so she carried on for a while and then sent me a message thanking me.

It makes me laugh when women are of the opinion that all world leaders should be female, sure it may solve world hunger, save the environment and the whale but what happens when one leader is better looking then the others? War is what, most women tend to hate better looking or more successful women, imagine if they had their own armies.
Unread 16 Aug 2005, 17:12   #11
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If all world leaders where women, every month there would be a very big war for no good reason other than the President/Prime Minister/Chieffess etc couldnt find the right pair of shoes.

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2005, 17:19   #12
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Rant Scale II

Intro : 7/10
Anger : 9/10
Justification : 10/10
Relevance : 9/10
Resolve : 6/10

41/50

A world class rant that stands up well on its own, and could only have been improved by your target attempting to defend themselves, and you ruining their shit. Which on that form, you would have, and then some. All the way through i was smiling, and thinking of things to add, but you pretty much covered it all.

Top notch.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2005, 17:28   #13
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

It's not a rant, it's a story that includes a rant.
Unread 16 Aug 2005, 17:30   #14
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Its not a pos rep, its a neg rep for being anal.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2005, 18:33   #15
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You are young. Wait till you smack in to PMS' big sister menopause!
Unread 16 Aug 2005, 19:28   #16
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I'm glad it's such a hit. Maybe it thrives in a male dominated environment.
It sank like a stone in a female one. Hardly a surprise there.
Unread 16 Aug 2005, 21:39   #17
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

i thought it was hilarious
so true though :\
Unread 16 Aug 2005, 22:21   #18
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Well done for a rant.

I wanted to read something like that for a while.

finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2005, 23:36   #19
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
I
We are insensitive? Two weeks ago I was in my friends apartment and his girlfriends best friend walks in and pipes up "So Kieth, I hear you couldn't get it up last night".
You can't spell your friend's name?

Nice copy and paste.
Unread 17 Aug 2005, 00:18   #20
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
You can't spell your friend's name?

Nice copy and paste.
Teachers can be so picky. Have you yet begun to mold the minds of British youths?

Last edited by dda; 17 Aug 2005 at 01:05. Reason: insulting misspelling of country
dda is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2005, 01:02   #21
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I thought copy and paste too, but google says no :eek:
Unread 17 Aug 2005, 01:39   #22
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

good rant, that's how i sometimes feel like too
Unread 17 Aug 2005, 04:00   #23
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Listen ****wits. I spent decent time of mine crafting that. I spent a long time and a lot of effort on it.

I DO NOT ****ING APPRECIATE BEING CALLED A ****ING PLAGURIST!

Don't you think someone like me could come up with something like that?
That I might make a spelling mistake now and then?!
That this piece of writing must have been woven together by mystical ****ing worlocks living under the bridge of cocking Literary-Wonderment?!

It's mine. I made it. I own it. I will testify to that effect. I have the rough draft on my PC. I have the cause and effect SEARED into my brain!
I am the one who unleashed it onto the world. I am the one who posted it. And I am the one who proclaims it's insane glory.

Not you. Not anyone else. And I won't have you besmirching my name on here. With your dubious theories of copy and paste.

**** you.

**** you in the ass.

With a corckscrew.

Last edited by IncubusGod; 17 Aug 2005 at 04:08.
IncubusGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2005, 07:29   #24
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

id laugh so much if it is subsequently found to be a c/p

nb: i dont think it is.