User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

View Poll Results: What do YOU think is the best name for round XIV?
Echos of TIme 18 12.95%
Scars of War 18 12.95%
An Empty Throne 57 41.01%
Revelations 11 7.91%
Beyond the Illusion 13 9.35%
Divided Loyalties 22 15.83%
Voters: 139. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 29 Jun 2005, 14:01   #1
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
Vote: Name the round competition for round XIV

Ladies and Gentlemen, once again it's time to decide the name of the new round. Unfortunately there weren't many entries this time round, but we have come up with a shortlist of names we feel are appropriate to the new round.

Please vote for the name that you like the best. voting ends Saturday, July 2 and the winning name will be announced with the pubilc beta and round XIV signups. Thank you and we look forward to round XIV.

PATeam
Unread 29 Jun 2005, 14:03   #2
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Vote: Name the round competition for round XIV

An empty throne seems suiting since eXilition isnt playing
Unread 29 Jun 2005, 14:09   #3
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I agree

EDIT: sticky needed
Unread 29 Jun 2005, 14:15   #4
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

yes its got a ring to it
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2005, 14:17   #5
MrPedantic
Banned

MrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
An empty throne seems suiting since eXilition isnt playing
It is for that very reason that an empty throne should not be in the short list

NO round name should EVER refer to an alliance, especially not one as undeserving as exilition
Hell not even Fury and Legion who are/were FAR FAR more deserving of that got one

One questions how all these little co-incidences have occurred.
  • Exilition found not guilty by multihunters, despite previous closures
  • Exilition winning the round
  • Exilition having their egos massaged far more in the end of round ceremony then other alliances have ever been
  • Exilition having a round essentially named after them

ONE QUESTIONS THE IMPARTIALITY OF THOSE IN PATEAM WHO HAVE DECIDED THIS SHORTLIST AND THE SANITY OF THOSE WHO THINK IT WOULD MAKE A GOOD ROUND NAME

Why not reveal who posted each of the names in the short list, let us see which pateam members they all are buddy-buddy with, hell even post the complete list of submissions to see if they truely were the more deserving choices.

Should an empty throne win, then the next round in my eyes will be little more then a farce, an echo of a game bereft of competant and impartial leaders

What have they to hide?
MrPedantic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2005, 14:19   #6
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Mr. Pedantic, arent you getting a little paranoid here?
Unread 29 Jun 2005, 14:20   #7
MrPedantic
Banned

MrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to behold

Not paranoid no, but the choice of name is one of those co-incidences in a long chain. on their own they arent too bad but combined they are disasterous
Unread 29 Jun 2005, 14:23   #8
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Well.. I dont think it's the end of the world.. nor that this great conspiricy idea in Pa is very suiting. Last round was last round. I have forgotten all about it, and I dont want to remember it. Let us all please focus on the tasks ahead instead of looking behind..
Unread 29 Jun 2005, 14:25   #9
MrPedantic
Banned

looking ahead is all well and good but explain to me why an alliance, so undeserving should have a round named to suit them?
Especially since far far greater alliances in the past never had this done for them, nor would ever have if spinner was still around
Unread 29 Jun 2005, 14:26   #10
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I see 'An Empty Throne' as laying down a challenge to the other alliances to storm their way to the top. Where there is no one dominant force, a power-vacuum if you will.

I spent much of the round at war with eXilition, so I'm not even biased towards them.

I can just see a good round name when I see one.
Unread 29 Jun 2005, 14:27   #11
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

The name suits the political situation in the game ALOT more than it calls eXilition heroes. Alot of alliances can win round 14. I am counting atleast 5-6 alliances. They are gonna battle it out, and the result will be the alliance sitting on the top. The empty throne title can aswell be looked upon as a tribute to whoever wins round 14.
Unread 29 Jun 2005, 14:30   #12
MrPedantic
Banned

the fact it calls them heros is enough.
Regardless of the other ways it can be spun to suit, the fact a round name which directly complements a single alliance is a dangerous and irresponsible precident.
Pateam are meant to be independant for a reason, this in my opinion crosses the line, or at least blurs it beyond tolerance
Unread 29 Jun 2005, 14:51   #13
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

to clear one point up - pateam did not know who submitted the name ideas when the short list was compilied, only I know who submitted which, and i'd have to check my email in order to find that out, which I have no intention of doing until after the name is decided.

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2005, 14:52   #14
RobbieH

RobbieH is an unknown quantity at this point

Stop being a little moaner, if your that worried about the name of the round being a coincidence then you obviously thinking far too deep. Relax a little. Chill out Man!
RobbieH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2005, 14:55   #15
MrPedantic
Banned

Whats there to hide Kal?
We're all going to find out the name of the person who submitted it anyway, and those who want their friends to vote for their own will have already told them that the one they submitted is there, and what it is.
What possible harm is there in showing who submitted each of the shortlisted entries, or showing the rejected ones

again i repeat, what do you have to hide.
Unread 29 Jun 2005, 15:11   #16
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

*sigh*
this looks like 'fun' eh.

What usually happens is :
All the entries get mailed to one person. that person then shows the complete list to pateam who each pick 5 of their favourites from that list.
those lists ( which more often then not, overlap ) are then put to the public vote.

On one hand i agree with mr pedantic a certain amount : its not a name which should really have been chosen in my opinion as its too close to certain alliances, and its irrelevent for a space game. - plus as mentioned, there was no such honour for the old-time greats such as fury, legion, concordium etc.

On the other i agree with pateam - i would be surprised if there was a mass conspiracy to ensure a certain name, or selection of names won.

regardless, the name choice is undoubtedly damaging for pateam due to the obvious implications and one i dont think i would have chosen personally for the reasons i mentioned above.
Unread 29 Jun 2005, 15:22   #17
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Personally... I think revelations is a better ones... For once, all the races ahve the *possibility* of having steal ships. A breakthrough of technology so to speak.

My two cents {.8 pence}
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2005, 15:32   #18
RamzeS
Veneratio HC

RamzeS is an unknown quantity at this point

hmmz i just like all i guess voted for echo's of time couse we don't have any idea who will win next round there are about 5 ppl fighting for it so time will tell.

hehe but it's just a chitty reason i picked that one i just like this one
Unread 29 Jun 2005, 16:34   #19
god113
Ex-Player

god113 has a spectacular aura aboutgod113 has a spectacular aura about

I'd vote for 'Echos of TIme' if it wasn't for that damn capital 'i'.
Unread 29 Jun 2005, 16:36   #20
Alezzar
Bibliophile

Alezzar is infamous around these parts

An Empty Throne is perfect!
r24-r26 Vengeance
r27-r29 - Ascendancy
r30 - r35 - New Dawn
r36 -r37 - Euphoria
r43 - r46 - New Dawn
r47 - r51 - Ultores
r67 - - New Dawn
Alezzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2005, 16:36   #21
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by god113
I'd vote for 'Echos of TIme' if it wasn't for that damn capital 'i'.

Im guessing thats just a typo and its meant to be a lowercase i
Unread 29 Jun 2005, 18:49   #22
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

isnt it Echoes of time rather than Echo's or have i failed in another grammar lesson
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2005, 19:43   #23
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

Beyond the Illusion

Mainly because the Illusion is Jolt and we must see thru them and rant about them in #planetarion
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2005, 19:52   #24
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

Divided Loyalties. Because it kinda reflects my personal situation right now with alliances. And it seems a little less crap to me than the other names (my opinion only).
Unread 29 Jun 2005, 19:58   #25
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

rep: Vote: Name the round co... 29 Jun 2005 19:54 opinions are good. dont be afraid to mention its yours though, its a free vote

Just a note to whoever says that (and it's positive, in case you think it's whining), I didnt suggest any of those names, I'm too thick to come up with anything good

But thanks anyway!
Unread 29 Jun 2005, 20:34   #26
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

an empty throne sounds more like a AoM name or something. to me it just doesn't 'fit' the space game genre. it implies we have kings.. maybe we did a long time ago (SK lolz) but imho it has nothing to do with the current situation. i think divided loyalties would be a more appropriate name since exhil players will now have to find another alliance.. etc etc.
my two cents anyway
Unread 30 Jun 2005, 01:53   #27
neogunner
Launch the moogles!!!

neogunner is an unknown quantity at this point

first off, imo (which i could care less bout exilition participating or not in round 14) this whole argument bout "the empty throne" refering to an alliance is just someone that doesnt like exilition and is looking for a "below the belt" way to seek vengeance for personal discomfort.

second, the title "the empty throne" can be better interpretted like this--->the round is basically a competition between races, galaxies,alliances, and planets....so in other words its a fight for control and supremacy over others (sounds like a dispute for an empty throne to me)

third, history shows that no matter the technology or the civilization, some type of ruler or government always takes control, why should the future in theory be ne different in acknowlegding a "holder of the throne" so to speak in reference to the winners of round 14.

so imo "The Empty Throne" would be an excellent and very fitting title for round 14.....and if u want to argue still go ahead.....just remember i hav more moogles than u
3. A line has 1 dimension.

Ask yourself this, how many dimensions does a point have?
Answer from what ive learned: NONE, because it has no measurements, so it doesnt technically exist.
Therefore, lines dont exist, which means squares dont, neither do cubes, or any other polygons.So geometry doesnt exist either.
neogunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2005, 02:25   #28
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

The Empty Throne is good, for each new round the Throne is empty and planets/alliances have to fight for it.
In France, the 'throne' refers also to the toilet seat, i imagine the 'Empty Throne' means people are so busy playing PA, they don't have the time to go to the loo.
Unread 30 Jun 2005, 08:18   #29
Stoner Rebels

Stoner Rebels is an unknown quantity at this point

Reading all above, might say that divided Loyalties suits best.... Everyone supports another, can everyone be trusted... etc But more important, when can we sign up?

And its a little shitty if French people visit Planetarion for a ......
Unread 30 Jun 2005, 09:32   #30
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

I don't think there is a problem with "Throne" and sci-fi - there is absolutely no reason why one can't have terms from royalty in scifi - Star Wars is a good example of a sci-fi series with terms from royalty etc.

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2005, 10:48   #31
Lonely
noobie

Lonely is an unknown quantity at this point

Divided Loyalties mainly because from what I've seen there's a lot of ppl who don't seem to know the word "loyalty" and because it's also a Babylon 5 episode name (ep 19 of season 2 iirc)

p.s. w00t my 1st post....see what work does to ppl....
Lonely is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2005, 12:03   #32
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPedantic
NO round name should EVER refer to an alliance, especially not one as undeserving as exilition
Without bothering to read your whole post, i'd like to point out that Round 3: A New Dawn was very similar in name to the alliance, New Dawn.

So the precedent already exists .
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2005, 12:11   #33
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

[19:03] <Sovereign> i kinda like the echoes of time name, as with stealing for all races, and some rather silly comments that the stats are moving back to R1-5 type stats where everyone had the same ships etc. So in a way, R14 is harking back to the old rounds of PA .

Plus, it would fit in nicely with the ruler/planet name that i had though of changing for the first time since R3 (when i first started). That in itself is reason enough .
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2005, 12:23   #34
Dotatrix

Dotatrix has a spectacular aura aboutDotatrix has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonely
Divided Loyalties mainly because from what I've seen there's a lot of ppl who don't seem to know the word "loyalty" and because it's also a Babylon 5 episode name (ep 19 of season 2 iirc)

p.s. w00t my 1st post....see what work does to ppl....
Omg, wtf, 1st post noob!!11!1 /sarcasm
Dotatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2005, 12:24   #35
Apophis

Apophis is an unknown quantity at this point

Name game:

Curse of the Void

The Light of Justice

but the polls prolly closed allready so forget it
Apophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2005, 12:37   #36
furball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Newbie
Plus, it would fit in nicely with the ruler/planet name that i had though of changing for the first time since R3 (when i first started). That in itself is reason enough .
But how will I get my uber-leet intel if you change your planet name
Unread 30 Jun 2005, 14:52   #37
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Newbie
[19:03] <Sovereign> i kinda like the echoes of time name, as with stealing for all races, and some rather silly comments that the stats are moving back to R1-5 type stats where everyone had the same ships etc. So in a way, R14 is harking back to the old rounds of PA .

Was my thought excactly gets my vote to

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2005, 14:59   #38
The Master

Echos of Time or An Empty Throne are clearly the best names there. I'm voting for the latter because of the amount of player movement between alliances coming up to this round and it will be interesting to see who comes out on top.
Unread 30 Jun 2005, 16:00   #39
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
isnt it Echoes of time rather than Echo's or have i failed in another grammar lesson
yeah its meant to be Echoes. I probably would have voted for it had it been spelled correclty
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2005, 17:00   #40
Artuaistic
Artu

Artuaistic is infamous around these partsArtuaistic is infamous around these parts

i think revelations, cos it ties in with the last round. so its got me vote.
Unread 30 Jun 2005, 17:33   #41
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
yeah its meant to be Echoes. I probably would have voted for it had it been spelled correclty
Takes them 5 seconds to amend it so tell them and they will but well spotted I did not notice it myself but still gets my vote for reasons above I am sure Aryn can adjust it to be right.

p.s I noticed a few 1st time posters in here welcome to ppl who are new to the boards

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.

Last edited by noah02; 30 Jun 2005 at 17:46.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2005, 17:57   #42
Artuaistic
Artu

Artuaistic is infamous around these partsArtuaistic is infamous around these parts

thanx noah :P
Unread 30 Jun 2005, 19:37   #43
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPedantic
blablabla and more bla
Ever thought about asking a mod to change your forum-name to MrPathetic instead? Suits much better.

Thought these accusations ended months ago. Definitely the wrong forum anyway. Go make a new thread on AD about it, like the 20 other people did.
Unread 30 Jun 2005, 19:51   #44
berzerker
Professional AlcoFrolic

berzerker has a spectacular aura aboutberzerker has a spectacular aura aboutberzerker has a spectacular aura about

lets all forget exil. please. its getting old now.
/me puts on hippy voice "youre livin in the past man." !

i went with divided loyalties btw. pub, bed, pub, bed
Unread 30 Jun 2005, 20:32   #45
Dotatrix

Dotatrix has a spectacular aura aboutDotatrix has a spectacular aura about

I voted "Scars of war." It just has that 'something'
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
R 18 [eXilition] Semi-retired half round
Dotatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2005, 20:49   #46
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

"An Empty Throne" got my vote. Seems fitting tbh as every round there is an empty throne no more so than this coming round
Unread 30 Jun 2005, 23:06   #47
Mr Person
Bloke

Mr Person is a jewel in the roughMr Person is a jewel in the roughMr Person is a jewel in the roughMr Person is a jewel in the rough

An Empty Throne for me too. It really feels like setting the stage for the challenge of alliances for the number one spot, which seems likely to be hotter next round than most.

ToF forever
Mr Person is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 00:48   #48
Vas
ROCK biatch

Vas is an unknown quantity at this point

Well i would vote for Echoes of Time and can we please forget about eXil fs, if you have to whine go post in AD instead!

[VanX][ToF][xVx][PK][Subh][InS][Omen][Destiny][ROCK]

Proud to been a Member of Gal 1:6 R18
Vas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 05:23   #49
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

i cant remember which i voted for
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 05:37   #50
Aryn
Happy

the one you voted for should be in italics if you look at the list again.
and i tried to edit it but i can't edit the poll itself.. just my post :\