User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 25 May 2005, 23:17   #1
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
I Know What You're Thinking

You're thinking "hmmm, instead of a boob job, I'll just get really really really fat, then get all the other fat in my body except my tits removed via liposuction and i'll have the world's greatest tit job (no implants) on the cheap!"

It sounds brilliant when you first think it, but I hate to break it to you, it doesn't work out that well. Obviously having your body an enormous bruise for a month is rough, but in addition, it's definitely not 'on the cheap.' While a quick implant jobby is maybe 1-2 hours, lipo will run 6-8, and they will charge like they mean it. 4 figures per pound removed is pretty standard (per .454546 kilos for you euros out there). And the actual weight gain process is no free ride either. While at first it seems like everything you wanted, eventually it has a seriously detrimental effect on your social life, and the occasional diabetes part can suck too. Stick with the implants.

Just be glad you have me around for times like this.

Last edited by acropolis; 26 May 2005 at 00:33.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2005, 23:18   #2
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: I Know What You're Thinking

what ?

the bollocks?

are you on about ?

and why ?
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 25 May 2005, 23:20   #3
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

What newsbot3 said

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2005, 23:23   #4
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

the first sentence needs some extra words to make sense...

Quote:
Originally Posted by acropolis
You're thinking "hmmm, instead of a boob job, I'll just get really really really fat, then get all the other fat in my body except my tits REMOVED BY LIPOSUCTION and i'll have the world's greatest tit job (no implants) on the cheap!"
even then it's somewhat unlikely that anyone was thinking it
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2005, 23:36   #5
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
the first sentence needs some extra words to make sense...

even then it's somewhat unlikely that anyone was thinking it
thank you dear
Unread 26 May 2005, 00:05   #6
Kaal Satori
Armed w/ Nukes

Kaal Satori is an unknown quantity at this point

I was actually thinking Did he fire six shots or only five?
Unread 26 May 2005, 00:15   #7
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaal Satori
I was actually thinking Did he fire six shots or only five?
do you feel lucky, punk?
Unread 26 May 2005, 00:31   #8
Spiderman

Was there meant to be some sort of link, supporting the initial post? That would make more sense right?
Unread 26 May 2005, 00:47   #9
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman
Was there meant to be some sort of link, supporting the initial post? That would make more sense right?
oh shit i forgot the link too.

sorry for the confusion, this should clear everything up.
Unread 26 May 2005, 01:40   #10
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_horn
won't your body just eat up the fat in your tits straight away ?
i doubt that how the fat cells in your body are allocated has an effect on the net production/use of fatty tissue.

i see it as being possible that the post-lipo state would be a non-equilibrium state, and so fat cells might diffuse until you reach your 'normal' shape (A cup and yet just a tad chubby), but then there are thin chicks with breasts that are both real and large (rare), so who knows.

it seems clear to me that there is a large genetic component to fat distribution, but it is not clear to me that a body will actively redistribute towards its natural distribution.
Unread 26 May 2005, 04:51   #11
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

oh
i guess i should stop getting fat then
ta acropolis
(btw any suggestions on how to lose this weight now instead of expensive lipo?