User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 20 Apr 2005, 00:59   #1
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of
The wondrous intricacies of Grammar

The apostrophe is a fabulous tool. Magically, 'you would' becomes 'you'd'; and 'you have' becomes 'you've'.

But, and now to the real question: is you'd've grammatically correct.

I cannot be bothered to find out myself.
Unread 20 Apr 2005, 01:01   #2
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: The wondrous intricacies of Grammar

I dont think it is. But since im about as intelligent as a mouldy shoe i doubt thats correct.
Unread 20 Apr 2005, 03:57   #3
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

how intelligent is a mouldy shoe, is the real question
Unread 20 Apr 2005, 04:05   #4
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

No.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2005, 04:17   #5
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: The wondrous intricacies of Grammar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogster
It's certainly grammatically correct in spoken English and informal writing. Many people disapprove of contractions altogether in formal writing.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2005, 05:23   #6
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
is you'd've grammatically correct.
Amazingly The Bedford Handbook for Writers says nothing about it in the section on contractions. Microsoft Word doesn't like it, and to be honest, is that even pronouncable?
Unread 20 Apr 2005, 06:36   #7
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

No, it isn't grammatically correct to write it down like that.

In common speech people do use it, but it would be typed as "you'd have". It's just that people often slur their words nowadays (in this fast crazy world we live in!) so it sounds like "you'd've".

I wouldn't be surprised if it became incorporated in our language at some point though, as it's still evolving.

A word I'm confused about is "anymore" - I'm sure that never used to be a word, and used to be two separate words. People use it so commonly that I'm doubting my memory though.
Unread 20 Apr 2005, 06:51   #8
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

my personal favourite is 'anyway' or 'anyways'

anyway.. i've heard the term 'you'd've' so many times but i've never stopped to think about how you'd write it down, or if it's an actual word. i'm with TK though i think i would have written 'you'd have' instead of the double contraction.
Unread 20 Apr 2005, 07:20   #9
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

"anyway" is a word though

(or is that not what you meant?)
Unread 20 Apr 2005, 07:50   #10
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
It's just that people often slur their words nowadays (in this fast crazy world we live in!) so it sounds like "you'd've".
And people start writing it as "you'd of"
Unread 20 Apr 2005, 07:54   #11
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

There is no such thing as a "proper" word. There are merely words that are understandable and aesthetically pleasing to the originator and recepient of any communication.

You'd've sounds fine in spoken form so I'd use it (and indeed I do) - in written form it looks awkward so I'd avoid it.

English is a free language and there is no central authority which deems words "proper" or not - dictionaries recognise words already in common usage after the fact but do no more.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2005, 19:53   #12
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
dictionaries recognise words already in common usage after the fact but do no more.
They also serve to allow the large retarded population on the internet to distinguish between the verbs to lose and to loose and the proper noun Toulouse.
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 00:13   #13
zakoff
Evul Critter

zakoff is on a distinguished road

Quote:
The apostrophe is a fabulous tool. Magically, 'you would' becomes 'you'd'; and 'you have' becomes 'you've'.

I cannot be bothered to find out myself.
I can't believe you had to ask.

'I ain't' is clearly the most used phrase for people who can't speak English properly. But You'd've is somewhere quite high on the list.
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 00:22   #14
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by zakoff
I can't believe you had to ask.

'I ain't' is clearly the most used phrase for people who can't speak English properly. But You'd've is somewhere quite high on the list.
How is "you'd've" incorrect in spoken english? Obviously it's incorrect in written english, but does anybody actually say "you would have"?

I would say that people who confuse "would have, could have" etc... for "would of, could of" are the most common mistake in not only spoken, but also frequently written english.
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 00:23   #15
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

are you people honestly telling me that somewhere there are people who say "you'd've"

it sounds almost impossible to articulate properly

what's wrong with you would've

how much time can you possible save???
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 00:25   #16
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
are you people honestly telling me that somewhere there are people who say "you'd've"

it sounds almost impossible to articulate properly

what's wrong with you would've

Personally I reckon I say "you'd've" just as much as I say " you would've" - obviously I don't think about which one to say before I say it, I suppose it just depends which fits in better in the sentence.
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 06:14   #17
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

prenounce as "udof"

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 06:52   #18
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
I think it's as much to do with laziness of people talking (not putting the effort in to articulate words or speak well), as time saving.
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 14:47   #19
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
No. But if we both start using it the inherent incorrectness will be overridden by the collective usage, making it indeed correct.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 15:06   #20
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

The apostophe is sometimes used for the omission of letters in the pronounciation of words.
Also in the case of possession, "Boogster's" is simply short for "Boogster his"
I have learned in the past that using "you've", "you'd" or anything with an apostrophe that indicates an abbreviation of a word, with the exception of possessive constructions, isn't proper written English.
But, apart from it being proper or not, if the pronounciation of "you'd've" is acceptable and understandable when spoken aloud, I'd say it's grammatically correct too.
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 15:28   #21
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

BTW, how do you British people pronounce Leicester? I had a discussion with my old schoolmates last Friday where one of them said you call it "Lester". I wouldn't believe it untill I heard the lady in the underground say it. Are there any other pronounciations or is that the only proper way of saying it?
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 15:31   #22
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structural Integrity
Are there any other pronounciations
No.

If it's any consolation, I feel the same about several Dutch words.
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 15:32   #23
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
BTW, how do you British people pronounce Leicester?
Less-ter.

Or, Less-ta.

There are no other 'correct' way of pronouncing it. It's an odd pronunciation.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 15:42   #24
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

'Fernaux Pelham' - heard people say 'furr-no pell-em' and 'furr-noks pell-em'. I'm sure the people who live there don't even know how to say it.

'Worcester' - 'wuss-ter'

'Leinster' - 'Lens-ter'

'Ciabatta' - why do some people say 'chee-ah-batta'?? (completely unrelated to the others, just a pet-peeve)

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 15:44   #25
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
The apostophe is sometimes used for the omission of letters in the pronounciation of words.
Also in the case of possession, "Boogster's" is simply short for "Boogster his"
No it's not.

Quote:
I have learned in the past that using "you've", "you'd" or anything with an apostrophe that indicates an abbreviation of a word, with the exception of possessive constructions, isn't proper written English.
Nonsense. It might be discouraged in guides to formal writing, but it's certainly not improper.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 15:50   #26
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalon
'Ciabatta' - why do some people say 'chee-ah-batta'?? (completely unrelated to the others, just a pet-peeve)
Because that is the proper Italian pronounciation.
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 15:52   #27
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

oh dear, could i persuade you to delete your post somehow?

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 15:56   #28
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
'Fernaux Pelham' - heard people say 'furr-no pell-em' and 'furr-noks pell-em'. I'm sure the people who live there don't even know how to say it.
Neither do the people of Shrewsbury, who can't decide whether it's "Shroosbury" or "Shrowsbury".
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 16:00   #29
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
oh dear, could i persuade you to delete your post somehow?
One suitcase of small unmarked bank notes and an airplane ticket to Rio de Janeiro should do the trick
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 16:08   #30
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

id never say that, but then, i have no idea about english and you people always did strange things with it.
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 18:48   #31
Tomkat

Quote:
Because that's how it's pronounced?

I like the "Merlot" one.
Most people pronounce it "mer-loh", as in the French pronunctiation. When in England, supposedly you should pronounce it "Mer-lot" - mainly because we're not in france, so shouldn't pronounce a silent "t".

True story.
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 19:52   #32
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i always anglicise my french words

can't have the frogs thinking they matter
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 19:58   #33
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
It's like the horrible parvenus who refer to Harrogate as "harrow gate" when it's "'arr i gut" and always will be.
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 22 Apr 2005, 00:45   #34
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Remember your glottal stops guys, every commoner knows his glottal stops.