User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 19 Apr 2005, 00:05   #51
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Make you a celebrity overnight

pfft
it's not cold enough in the states :P
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 01:42   #52
DoctaDre
Ghost

DoctaDre is infamous around these partsDoctaDre is infamous around these parts

I demand more posting of people I know

Someone rouse Jobby
DoctaDre is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 02:00   #53
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Shut it Dre, I's in the States now, I'll come over there and put a cap in yo' ass fo' sho' wigga...

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 02:01   #54
DoctaDre
Ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
Shut it Dre, I's in the States now, I'll come over there and put a cap in yo' ass fo' sho'

Come get some, DM

Bring that ugly ass baby over here and I'll tell him why Daddy should never ever ever be listened to

DM's AVATAR: WHY WE DON'T DO DRUGS

j/k ofc

also, why'd you come here doofus?

also, where?
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 02:23   #55
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Heh, the one good thing about having a baby is that I'll be used to someone who has little to no intelligence and gets confused by words of more than one syllable.

Came over for a three year work placement, I'm down in Florida, I'd tell you where, but I'm worried about you and your wikkid gangsta hoodlum boooooooooooooooyz in da hood knocking on my door and asking politely, if it's no trouble at all, if they could have a cup of tea, with lemon in it.

(We don't have any lemons)

Unread 19 Apr 2005, 02:25   #56
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

DM i might have a chance to roadtrip at somepoint to see you over summer.

As long as you promise not to rape me

and also promise to let me drive your car. \o/
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 02:29   #57
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Any excuse for a roadtrip is a good excuse. I promise no sexual wrong-doing will come your way, I wouldn't want KaneED getting bitchy jealous.

Sure you wouldn't prefer me to hire a BMW 520i or something less exciting?

Unread 19 Apr 2005, 02:29   #58
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

everyone wants to visit DM
(i hear rubbing his head brings you good luck)
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 02:30   #59
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

a bmw m5 would be kinda cool.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 02:31   #60
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctaDre
btw

How's it going pab? Thought they'd tossed you for good and all

Still working at McDonalds ?
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 02:52   #61
DoctaDre
Ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
Still working at McDonalds ?

Never have

DM, I love Florida....

All those old people and tourists in parrot T-shirts

I'm sure you fit right in

Send me an orange, I hate lemons
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 03:27   #62
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
I demand more posting of people I know

Someone rouse Jobby

sup dre?
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 03:29   #63
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
Any excuse for a roadtrip is a good excuse. I promise no sexual wrong-doing will come your way, I wouldn't want KaneED getting bitchy jealous.

Sure you wouldn't prefer me to hire a BMW 520i or something less exciting?

DoN'T YOU DARE BE TOCUHING MY JJ !

yes Dre, still here

whjere are you
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 04:06   #64
DoctaDre
Ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
sup dre?

Fking ponce extraordinaire

What's happening, you silly fat bastard?
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 04:08   #65
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

Fking ponce extraordinaire

What's happening, you silly fat bastard?

since when am I fat? (or poncy?)

nothing is really happening, but i am enjoying 'teh life'

why the **** are you posting jon?
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 04:13   #66
DoctaDre
Ghost

Wish I had a satisfactory answer. Might ask you the same thing, heh

Just had a day off today and was feeling a bit nostalgic, so I popped in.

Must say, I'm saddened to see you old fks have let things slip significantly around here.

Looked at those forums rules earlier, looks like a fking manifesto.

/me toasts the death of fun
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 04:15   #67
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

yeah it has become a bit too political correct

where are the barren wastelands of ethics and morals ....

I am posting here because my biorythm after the weekend usually is ****ed because i get home wrecked on a sunday evenening, sleep for a few hours, then wake up around 2300-2330 again and am awake till 0300 then sleep into monday, since that is my day off .... which means i can't sleep now ... which means I won't be that awake during my

'management accounting and control' lecture which is starting in 5 hours, 25 minutes.
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 04:23   #68
DoctaDre
Ghost

Outstanding.

I have become a borderline insomniac due to complusions too deep for me to explain. I work five-six days a week, come home and do oodles of maintenance around the house, then watch TV, read and smoke reefer until about 3 in the morning, even though I know I should be going to bed so I can wake up in time for work at 6:30. So, I end up tired everyday and yet go back into the same old pattern. And why, you ask?

Because I'm afraid I might miss something.

And I don't even know what I might miss. I mean, what the fk is happening at 4 AM anyway that I would need to be privvy to? I dunno. But awake I sit anyway.

psychoanalysis commence
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 04:25   #69
DoctaDre
Ghost

also, should we figure out how to get this place lively again or are the powers that be too set in their ways to bend?

I gotta figure a mod staff featuring such disparate characters as JJ, fking Manson and Kura won't really allow anything resembling what I might recognize as 'fun'
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 04:41   #70
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I've come to one conclusion about Docta Dre

My, he's a spammy **** with a love for his enter key.
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 04:43   #71
DoctaDre
Ghost

after almost five years

my secret is out!

lokken is teh winnar
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 04:44   #72
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

Ninja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Yes.

But are you still shagging Mer?

I thought he was shagging sky??

or dovey??

One of the 'emotional' ones anyways.
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 05:27   #73
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeeThot
Dre you realized yet that you're not black?
I swear he's acting more black than usual, it just upholds my theory that leaving GD is detrimental to health and likely to drive a person looney.
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 08:47   #74
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

i didn't know we had rules
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 08:47   #75
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
(or poncy?)
I think this became less a question and more a known fact when you had those Justin Timberlake lyrics in your sig.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 12:26   #76
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_spammer
I thought he was shagging sky??

or dovey??

One of the 'emotional' ones anyways.

oreo shagged sky

deven shagged dovey*

steve_g shagged empress

maddix shagged empress

dre was friends with mer, i doubt he filled up her box tho

that's about it

*who really is an emo bitch
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 13:09   #77
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i cant believe that that many ppl from the forums have slept with other forum members :/
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 13:17   #78
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Didn't Akujin get it on with Madi in the car park at i8? Or was that a horrible slander on Madi's good name?
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 13:27   #79
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Quote:
dre was friends with mer, i doubt he filled up her box tho
I doubt it to be honest.

Everything Dre has ever done points to the fact that he has a tiny penis.

Unread 19 Apr 2005, 13:30   #80
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
Didn't Akujin get it on with Madi in the car park at i8? Or was that a horrible slander on Madi's good name?
I remember sending a text to Akujin when he was on his way to i8 or i9, with something along the lines of;

'As long as you're not bringing that attention whore Madi.'

She was sitting next to him at the time.

\o/

Unread 19 Apr 2005, 13:54   #81
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

\o/

:win:

so we can asume aku filled madi's box
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 14:47   #82
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

one day i'll be

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 15:34   #83
KaneED
Motherfracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
one day i'll be
You and Stew have already gotten togther

Unread 19 Apr 2005, 15:50   #84
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

eh?

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 17:43   #85
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Cooler than a dead eskimo aight?
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 17:49   #86
Aryn
Happy

there's so many instances of pa people sleeping with pa people that it'd be hard to make a complete list i think. also dre: I WON'T TELL IF YOU WON'T
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 17:53   #87
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's rather reassuring that the current crop of gd posters aren't quite that desperate and lonely.
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 17:54   #88
Aryn
Happy

are you calling me desperate and lonely
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 17:55   #89
JonnyBGood
Banned

(That was the joke dear.)
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 17:59   #90
Aryn
Happy

in less than 6 weeks i'll be getting some.. THEN I'LL BE THE ONE WHO'S LAUGHING :\
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 18:00   #91
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn

in less than 6 weeks i'll be getting some.. THEN I'LL BE THE ONE WHO'S LAUGHING :\
Some what?
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 18:01   #92
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

sex one would assume
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 18:03   #93
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
sex one would assume
Just checking it wasn't cake.

(Sorry Aryn, I don't know if you're chunky or not, I'm just playing along)
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 18:04   #94
Aryn
Happy

Phil's coming to visit me \o/
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 18:06   #95
Aryn
Happy

rofl.. well since i'll be returning to my safeways job in a week.. I'LL BE GETTIN SOME CAKE TOO \o/
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 18:40   #96
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Make you a celebrity overnight

Quote:
Phil's coming to make sweet lurve to me all night long, oh yeah baby. \o/
Fixed.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 18:44   #97
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Quote:

Laughing at Phil's tiny penis. Crying at Phil's tiny penis. Laughing at Phil's tiny penis. Crying at Phil's tiny penis. Laughing at Phil's tiny penis. Crying at Phil's tiny penis. Laughing at Phil's tiny penis. Crying at Phil's tiny penis. Laughing at Phil's tiny penis. Crying at Phil's tiny penis.

Unread 19 Apr 2005, 18:44   #98
roadrunner_0
cynic

you are in a very harsh mood today DM
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 19:47   #99
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Hector was the first of the gang with a gun in his hand, the first to do time, and the first of the gang to die.

Oh My.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 20:08   #100
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: Make you a celebrity overnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Hector was the first of the gang with a gun in his hand, the first to do time, and the first of the gang to die.

Oh My.
You think random Morrissey lyrics will add to the quality of the thread then, Kura?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote